Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 10, 2012 9:31 AM

Aug 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I have only read several chapters of the prequel "Sexy Simpleton", and I do not know whether that affects my enjoyment of reading this series. But overall I do find this manhwa rather entertaining - especially Min joo and the prince's relationship, together they were comedic! Although plot-wise it was not very rich or exciting. As for the ending, I am not so sure what to think of that. Maybe it is because I feel that the ending for Kublai and for the 4th Prince is not very conclusive so it does not feel as if it is the 'end' of the story. But I suppose it means that their lives go on..

There is this one bit that I am confused about though.. It's the last few pages of chapter 45. So the Prince returned to the 21st century first although Minjoo went first? How did he do that? And what the Prince is already her husband??? I am so confused especially by this page!! Anyone willing to enlighten me?
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.