Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 1, 2012 12:59 PM

Aug 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This is sooo evil that it's good!!! Liked the pink girl ep more, the orange girl ep was so cruel X_X! The crazy banging and the amount of cum in this hentai is jaw dropping. Very good and erotic! LOL at those monstrous old man and ther laughs hehehe. Great ep! Lots of strong stuff :P
Dec 13, 2012 3:53 AM

Jan 2012
Yeah, this one sure is cruel. Both parts of it. Though I liked the animation a lot.

Jun 12, 2014 4:32 PM

Oct 2009
The animation reminded me of Princess 69
The girl from the countryside reminded me of Umino Gurio with his huge glasses for some reason even before Kawaji did Sailor Moon cosplay
Apr 26, 2016 6:46 PM

May 2015
Wait, so she was raped and then the rapist came a bucket load inside of her, so instead of going to the cops and getting the @ss-hole arrested (which would have been easy due to the massive amount of DNA/Cum left behind) she allows him to blackmail her and gets fucked into submission... Sorry I should know better by now then to try to and find logic and reason in henati... commence fapping! XD
Dec 17, 2017 4:38 PM
Jul 2018
That bento looks a bit high in protein.
Mar 26, 9:41 AM
Feb 2014
🙄I just don’t understand, why she didn’t just 📞 her parents and the 👮‍♀️👮 and shut this whole thing down instead of keeping going back and letting the principal having his way with her.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seifuku Shojo the Animation Episode 2 Discussion

happyanime3 - Nov 1, 2012

6 by magatetus »»
Mar 26, 10:04 AM

» 2 or 4 episodes???

sick742 - Mar 21, 2010

5 by magatetus »»
Mar 26, 9:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.