Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 28, 2012 1:04 PM

Mar 2012
Who is your favorite anime couple? Do you have a reason why? Please tell us all about it here.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 28, 2012 9:49 PM

Jul 2012
Yui x Hinata from AngelBeats!

This video explains it all
Nov 2, 2012 12:52 AM
Jul 2012
hmmm tough question, there are so many awesome ones that its hard to pick just one,
for me its between Kazuki and tokiko(Busou Renkin), Shana and Yuji(Shakugan no Shana), and Saito and Louise(Zero no Tsukaima).
I will explain why for all of them, Kazuki and Tokiko because in Busou Renkin both Kazuki and Tokiko would do anything for each other, and when Tokiko and Kazuki made the promise to die together Kazuki prevented Tokiko from coming with him because he didn't want to see her die with him.
Shana and Yuji, this one is harder to explain because quite frankly if it werent for the last season of the anime i wouldn't have liked them as a couple all that much because they don't progress much in the first 2 seasons, but in the 3rd season Yuji is willing to send the crimson denizens to war with the flame haze just so Shana wouldn't have to be in danger as a flame haze, now i don't know about you but to me that's some dedication, there are more smaller reasons but that's my main one. Saito and Louise, this one is also difficult because there relationship developed fast, but i think that this one is a little more realistic how they progressed, take for example Saito at the beginning of the series, he isn't the stereo typical"i want to save everyone" kind of guy. In fact at the beginning of the show he was very condescending toward louise because he felt it was unfair that he was dragged into this world and essentially became this woman's slave for no reason in his eyes. However, over time Saito begins to like Louise more, he shows jealousy and he even chooses to stay in her world just to save her and prevented himself from going home. Louise is also awesome in this relationship, using my favorite example: near the end of the final season when Louise knows that there isn't a way to defeat the dragon, she sent Saito back to his own world even know she knew it would hurt both of them emotionally to be away from one another. This also brought out a great part from Saito, when he steals a plane and uses the eclipse to get back to her world and fight the dragon alongside her.
Now out of all 3 of these couples i would say that Saito and Louise have the most satisfying ending when it comes to their relationship status. Saito gets married to Louise, and i know that it is very fairy tail esc but still i really loved that part of the series and they even went to Saitos world to visit his family.
So to answer the question asked, i would say Saito and Louise, that is just my opinion and my point of view. Thanks for reading this and if anyone wants to discuss anime with me send me a friend request and ill be there.
(Sorry for all the misspellings)
Kudo-RanNov 2, 2012 1:11 AM
Because of who we are now, we can choose a new path, even a child's fantasy!
Aug 7, 2013 1:42 AM
Aug 2013
I love anime couples the most in media since they know how to show a romance b/w couples emotionally more with a epic story and even in a real life setting...My fav are:
Inuyasha and Kagome (The most epic of them all)
Ranma and Akane (Cant get enough of their love/hate relationship)
Syaoran and Sakura (Add up the movie they are really cute and innocent together)
Kazune and Karin (young but it amazed me to see their love and concern for each other)
Saito and Lousie (Epic, funny, romantic couple, cant help but adore them)
Shinichi and Ran (Even facing obstacles it amazes me to see their deep love together since cildhood)
Otani and Risa (most funny couple but pefect match for each other)
Natsu and Lucy (I know they are'nt officially but i love them together)
Kazehaya and Sawako (the perfect shy couple)
Oreki and Chitanda (too good and cute together)
Aug 10, 2014 2:09 PM

Aug 2014
I like Hyuuga Natsume and Sakura Mikan most, but I also like Takishima Kei and Hanazono Hikari, Usui Takumi and Ayuzawa Misaki, Sohma Kyou and Honda Tohru, Suoh Tamaki and Fujioka Haruhi, Hayama Akito and Kurata Sana, Otani Atsushi and Koizumi Risa, Kashino Makoto and Amano Ichigo, Tsuruga Ren and Mogami Kyouko, Kazehaya Shouta and Kuronuma Sawako, and more but I already named many, and these are the ones I like most after Natsume and Mikan. c:
Sep 14, 2014 4:14 AM

Apr 2012
I really love Ren and Kyoko :D They have a lot of respect for each other and the way their friendship is drawn out and presented is very refreshing :')
My second is Izark and Noriko :) They have a lot of chemistry as well as Izark being very protective of Noriko is really sweet <3 I can't say anymore without spoilers! XD
I also really love Kyo and Tohru, just one of my all time favorite couples ^_^ I can't say why because of spoilers... but gosh! The feels <3
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Favorite romance anime

Kudo-Ran - Nov 2, 2012

1 by ChocoMikan »»
Aug 10, 2014 2:54 PM

» {GAME} Do You Have...

jackiebanae - Oct 27, 2012

3 by Mai_san »»
Feb 23, 2013 1:45 PM

» {GAME} Ctrl+V

jackiebanae - Oct 28, 2012

4 by Laciie »»
Nov 26, 2012 2:51 PM

Sticky: » ~ Staff Recruitment ~

jackiebanae - Nov 10, 2012

1 by Sugar- »»
Nov 12, 2012 3:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.