Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 12, 2012 11:10 AM

Jan 2012
Write something about yourself here! :D

For example: Say hello, your interests / hobbies, favorite anime / manga / music / movies, what countries or states you're from, your dreams and stuff like that, you know?

Of course, you don't have to share all that. Those are just some ideas. Anything you're willing to share's fine(:

Ocean_SeaOct 14, 2012 5:13 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 12, 2012 12:13 PM

Jan 2012
Hello, I'm IheartAnime77, and i like various types of anime xD

Oct 12, 2012 12:30 PM

Jan 2012
Guess I should write something also and it'll probably sound random

I'm a 22 year old Asian living in a small crappy town in California, US. I know 3 and maybe a half languages and thery're Mandarin (Chinese), Taiwanese, English, and a little Japanese. I can understand half of it and can read about 60% of the Japanese but I can't really speak much other than most of the basic stuff. English's not my first language.

I like anime, music, and video games. Genres of music I usually listen to are anime related, j-pop, some j-rock, j-indie, progressive metal, deathcore, death metal, and alternative rock. The video games that I played are pretty much from Japan. I like RPG, fighting, hack and slash. I'm horrible at shooting games. Other than those I like to hang out with friends, go to concerts and parties.

My current dream is to move back in to a city one day and enjoy city life. xD

I'm pretty friendly and chill so you guys can talk to me if you guys want to(:

That's all for now. I sure hope other people would write something here >.<
TragicGenociderOct 12, 2012 12:40 PM
Oct 12, 2012 12:35 PM

Jan 2012
Hello IheartAnime77! Welcome to the club! :D
Feel free to comment in the comments section of the club and some other stuff! Just sayin. No need to be shy xD
I like various types of anime too! It usually depends on the character design and seiyuus first though.
Oct 12, 2012 3:48 PM

Apr 2011
Hello I am new to MAL. So please be nice to me! :D
Oct 12, 2012 4:06 PM

Feb 2012
Hello I am the Animeking from hell pleased to meet ya :) lol
Oct 12, 2012 4:58 PM

Jan 2012
Welcome to MAL, Ocean_Sea. And enjoy your stay at this club(:
and welcome, Animeking! :D
Oct 12, 2012 11:26 PM

Apr 2011
Welcome Animeking and thanks Tragic! :D
Oct 12, 2012 11:35 PM

Jan 2012
Ocean_Sea said:
Welcome Animeking and thanks Tragic! :D

You're welcome, new member! :D
lol jk :)
Oct 12, 2012 11:36 PM

Apr 2011
Why thank you Right hand baker.! :D
Oct 15, 2012 10:11 PM

Dec 2010
TragicGenocider said:
Guess I should write something also and it'll probably sound random

I'm a 22 year old Asian living in a small crappy town in California, US. I know 3 and maybe a half languages and thery're Mandarin (Chinese), Taiwanese, English, and a little Japanese. I can understand half of it and can read about 60% of the Japanese but I can't really speak much other than most of the basic stuff. English's not my first language.

I like anime, music, and video games. Genres of music I usually listen to are anime related, j-pop, some j-rock, j-indie, progressive metal, deathcore, death metal, and alternative rock. The video games that I played are pretty much from Japan. I like RPG, fighting, hack and slash. I'm horrible at shooting games. Other than those I like to hang out with friends, go to concerts and parties.

My current dream is to move back in to a city one day and enjoy city life. xD

I'm pretty friendly and chill so you guys can talk to me if you guys want to(:

That's all for now. I sure hope other people would write something here >.<

I've learn more about you in this comment alone than the nearly two months that I have known you.

Anyways, I am currently an 18 year old lazy college student. I treat watching animes as one of my many hobbies. I also enjoy reading books and writing my own stories. And I also have a guitar I haven't touched in months (I'm working on finding the time to play it. There's no way I am selling my precious Floyd yes I did name my guitar.) Plus, I love yellow curry with all my heart. >:3 Pretty friendly person overall.
Oct 15, 2012 10:32 PM

Jan 2012
Haha, yeahhh cause I don't feel like typing too much about me on my profile and telling other people this much about me in a convo so yeah I just put it here.

And thanks for sharing, Reflective-chan
I'm going back to college during spring. It's cool that you play guitar and named your guitar :D Curry's awesome and I like it extremely spicy xD
Oct 15, 2012 11:29 PM

Apr 2011
Yes yellow curry is very GREAT!

You guys are that young? Hmm...xD You people don't know anything about me..T-T but maybe that I live in States and like orange..xD
Oct 16, 2012 2:18 AM

Jan 2012
Ocean_Sea said:

You guys are that young? Hmm...xD You people don't know anything about me..T-T but maybe that I live in States and like orange..xD
You're older than us? :o
Oct 16, 2012 2:24 AM

Nov 2011
Hiiiii I'm Rozzimandias11 can just call me Rozz or Rozzi
eeeeeeeh I like dancing in the rain, playing cards, and making people smile! Working on being a writer and I'm a geography major in college though I'll probably switch to graphic design.
I just really got into MAL this year and am having lots of fun with seeing TONS of anime and making graphics!
Any anime suggestions are welcome C8

Ocean_Sea said:

least i'm not as old as you.... and HAH! i Know what state. *feels accomplished* course... it's possible you lie about that too xD
Oct 16, 2012 2:35 AM

Apr 2011
I see I see? I am not that old! T-T you do? Weirdo..xD maybe? Maybe not,,xD
Oct 16, 2012 2:41 AM

Jan 2012
Nice to meet you Rozzimandias11 the graphic savior! xD
I just started posting on MAL doing summer, I think
And welcome and thanks for joining the staff. ^^
Oct 16, 2012 2:56 AM

May 2012
Herro, everyone :D I'm Sadame-tan, but you can call me Sada-chan or Sa-chan because most people call me that here XD
let's see, I'm 14 years old and I like drawing, designing graphics, memes, watching anime of course and I love shoujo manga<3
I'm an extreme sadist sometimes and I'm also a fujoshi that likes ecchi, yaoi and yuri >w>
nice to meet you all :P
Oct 16, 2012 3:07 AM

Jan 2012
Thank you for writing, Sada-chan. Yay, I'm glad that people are posting here :D
Don't know if I should share this but I'm an extreme sadist only when I'm mad or to those that deserves it lol

but really I'm a nice person! xDDD
Oct 16, 2012 3:26 AM

Apr 2011
TragicGenocider said:
Thank you for writing, Sada-chan. Yay, I'm glad that people are posting here :D
Don't know if I should share this but I'm an extreme sadist only when I'm mad or to those that deserves it lol

but really I'm a nice person! xDDD

I could believe that..xD

When it comes to being a sadist I don't know...maybe? xD Ask people who know me...
Oct 21, 2012 6:17 AM

Aug 2012
Bit late doing this but who cares, My real name is dan I'm 23 years old and live in jolly old england, my hobbies include anime, (obviously) computer games, baking, gardening (i know i'm lame) and I practice too many styles of martial arts to list here (g>_<)g I love music and humor that probably couldn't be put on mal, also I'm an avenger of justice and prowl the streets at night looking for evil doers (That last part was a lie but i probably would if i had the costume )

Nice to meet you all and remeber I will rule the world one day so be nice to me ^_^
Oct 21, 2012 9:12 AM

Oct 2010
Hi, I'm -blacksheep! I'm a 20-yr old college student majoring in Computer Engineering :D I have a blog called The Blacksheep Project. Feel free to drop by~ I watch any anime as long as its interesting. So any recommendation works for me :D

~nice to meet everyone && feel free to drop by my profile and say Hi :D hope to have new friends here ^^
Oct 21, 2012 2:26 PM

Jan 2012
@Kitsune Gardening's cool! Wish I'm interested. I like music too and most of it are kinda extreme that I'm sure no normal person would like it. I don't mind any f***ed up humor since there's probably a lot of it around my area. And I'm nice to you! :D I'm nice to everyone as long as they're nice or not a straight up dumb ass xD

@blacksheep Thank you and hi! I like your blog! and I can agree with most of the anime on your list. Nice to meet you. :)
Oct 22, 2012 2:10 AM

Apr 2011
Welcome everyone! :D
Oct 22, 2012 5:38 PM

Dec 2010
Is it just me or a lot of the people that post here are of college age? xD
Oct 22, 2012 5:53 PM

Apr 2011
ReflectiveDays said:
Is it just me or a lot of the people that post here are of college age? xD

Maybe? xD They are young..
Oct 22, 2012 6:05 PM

Nov 2011
Hihi!!!

So, I though this would be a nice place to start, being new to MAL and all. I hope you all give me a warm welcome!

(...because I plan on gutting whoever doesn't -_- )
Oct 22, 2012 6:13 PM

Jan 2012
:O
Uh-uh...Wel-welcome, sir Khaos. >.< P-please enjoy your stay.

and your not new to MAL xD I remember talking to you during summer
Oct 22, 2012 6:16 PM

Nov 2011
TragicGenocider said:

Shaddup 'bout that or I kill you xD

Or better, I send Remina to you.
Oct 22, 2012 6:19 PM

Jan 2012
Khaoscontrol said:
TragicGenocider said:

Haven't read that manga, but I know it's something scary since it's by Ito Junji lol
Oct 22, 2012 6:23 PM

Aug 2012
Most warmest of welcomes to you khaos and i look forward to hopefully not being gutted like fish by you in the future
Oct 22, 2012 8:41 PM

Nov 2011
TragicGenocider said:
Khaoscontrol said:
TragicGenocider said:

Haven't read that manga, but I know it's something scary since it's by Ito Junji lol

Ibitsu? That's not by Junji Ito. Ito wrote stuffz like Uzumaki, Tomie, Black Paradox, and The Human Chair.

kitsune77 said:
Most warmest of welcomes to you khaos and i look forward to hopefully not being gutted like fish by you in the future

Hihi.
Oct 22, 2012 9:05 PM

Jan 2012
Oh, I thought you meant Hellstar Remina xD
Oct 23, 2012 12:57 AM

Apr 2011
Welcome Khaos! :D Nice to meet you! :D
Oct 29, 2012 7:55 PM

Oct 2011
Hey, nice to meet you guys. Name's Andrew, and I love anime and music. I'm 28 going on 29. I live in Dallas Tx, I like it but it's not as cool as FL. My favorite anime genres are action, mecha, comedy, slice of life, and ecchi.
Oct 30, 2012 12:07 PM

Jan 2012
WolfwoodPwns said:
Hey, nice to meet you guys. Name's Andrew, and I love anime and music. I'm 28 going on 29. I live in Dallas Tx, I like it but it's not as cool as FL. My favorite anime genres are action, mecha, comedy, slice of life, and ecchi.
Hi! Welcome and thanks for writing something here. I remember talking to you about Gundam Wing. :) Glad to have you here and enjoy your stay.
Oct 30, 2012 1:13 PM

Aug 2011
How is people?! I have had a profile on this site for a year or so. I never really gotten into forums so lets see how it starts XD

I am Nate. currently 23 years old. been watching anime for about 2 years and reading manga for about 6 months.

Current Job right now is security for a private company.

education. I am starting school in december going for a degree in massage therapy

hobbies. Yugioh, tennis, boxing, and video games.

Favorites, hmm I am a big fan of Hajime No ippo. and Code Geass is easily my favorite Anime.

Lookin for some peeps to chat with about anime and manga. lets see if this help XD

wanna know anything else Ask wooot!!!!! Signing out!
Oct 30, 2012 1:27 PM

Jan 2012
crazyadhdlad said:
How is people?! I have had a profile on this site for a year or so. I never really gotten into forums so lets see how it starts XD

I am Nate. currently 23 years old. been watching anime for about 2 years and reading manga for about 6 months.

Current Job right now is security for a private company.

education. I am starting school in december going for a degree in massage therapy

hobbies. Yugioh, tennis, boxing, and video games.

Favorites, hmm I am a big fan of Hajime No ippo. and Code Geass is easily my favorite Anime.

Lookin for some peeps to chat with about anime and manga. lets see if this help XD

wanna know anything else Ask wooot!!!!! Signing out!

Hi and welcome, Nate. I like Code Geass too but I haven't seen Hajime no Ippo. Enjoy your stay in this club! :)
Nov 5, 2012 10:33 PM
Aug 2011
Hi everyone! My real name is Danil (Russian form of Daniel), but everybody calls me Dan. I am 17 years old high school student. I live in Moscow, Russia. My hobbies are: watching anime, reading(science fiction,fantasy and romance), studying, console/computer games, cooking.
I was 4,5 years old when I saw my very first anime - UFO Robot Grendaizer, Pokemon and Sailor Moon. But after a half of a year, The First Channel stopped broadcasting anime.
Later, in the year 2008, 2x2ch starts broadcasting Elfen Lied. This is how I reunited with anime world. Death Note, Blood+,Trigun, Chrono Crusade - I saw this anime on the TV. But after that, I dropped anime again.
Year 2010. My friend suddenly asks me to watch Nyan Koi with him together. Firstly I rejected, but when I thought about it... When we finished Nyan Koi, I came to realize that I love anime. And from this moment on, watching anime became my hobby.
My favorite anime are: K-On!(S1,S2,Movie), Bungaku Shoujo, To Love-Ru(S1,OVA,S2,S3),Oreimo, Haganai.
Manga: K-On!, Baka to tesuto, Onii-chan no Koto nanka.., Hagnai, Sankarea.
Music: Emo, JRock, JPop, Punk, BritPop(http://www.last.fm/user/CuqpoH)
Looking for buds to chat about anime and stuff. Have a nice day!
CooKiEMonStaNov 5, 2012 11:54 PM
Nov 5, 2012 11:05 PM

Jan 2012
Welcome and thanks for typing all that, CooKiEMonSta! ^^ Cool screen name btw lol

Damn, UFO Robot Grendaizer was one of your first anime?! That's awesome!
and I love your choices of favorite anime and music although I don't really listen to that much emo bands nowadays.

Feel free to comment in the club and posting in the club discussions
TragicGenociderNov 6, 2012 11:07 AM
Jan 28, 2013 8:00 AM

Oct 2012
Hey everyone! ^_^ My name is Anthony, my nickname is Tony though, but feel free to call me whchever. :D I am 19 and I live by myself in Western Australia. My hobbies include Animé, Eroge, Gaming, Programming (I'm a bit of a tech geek, for those also interested in it, I do C++ programming o3o), and a lot more. But that's all I can think of from the top of my head.
My favourite animé series would probably be Yumekui Merry, and I am very much looking forward to Date a Live. :D
My favourite genre of music is Metal, I love folk metal, death metal, black metal, melodic metal, power metal, symphonic power metal, anything metal! :D I also like Jpop, Jrock and JMetal. :3

That's all from me. Catchya! :D

EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I'm a male. Derp. =3=;
Jan 29, 2013 10:51 PM

Jan 2012
@ErogeLover

Awesome! I like Yumekui Merry and metal and j-pop and some j-rock. I've only played one eroge before. xD Really wanna play Majikoi though! lol
Mar 20, 2013 2:22 PM

Oct 2011
Hello, my name is Felipe Castillo. I am 21 years old, half white half mexican. My name is mexican but I look really white. People are always surprised that im half mexican cuz im super white. xD I'm incredibly good looking. [<for the ladies ;)] I play online games a lot, mostly League of Legends but I have a lot of variety on what I've played. I prefer manga to anime because I like going at my own pace and fillers drain the life out of me sometimes lol. I prefer comedic manga/anime but don't limit myself to them, I still read/watch some of the serious ones. Uhh..I guess thats it, look forward to meeting to you all. =D
Jun 11, 2013 12:07 AM

Apr 2011
Lost_Moon said:
Hello, my name is Felipe Castillo. I am 21 years old, half white half mexican. My name is mexican but I look really white. People are always surprised that im half mexican cuz im super white. xD I'm incredibly good looking. [<for the ladies ;)] I play online games a lot, mostly League of Legends but I have a lot of variety on what I've played. I prefer manga to anime because I like going at my own pace and fillers drain the life out of me sometimes lol. I prefer comedic manga/anime but don't limit myself to them, I still read/watch some of the serious ones. Uhh..I guess thats it, look forward to meeting to you all. =D

Welcome to the one day super active club!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» -[GAME]- Last Post Wins ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Ocean_Sea - Oct 14, 2012

225 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 12, 2023 8:35 PM

Poll: » -[GAME]- Count up NOW! &gt;3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ocean_Sea - Oct 12, 2012

275 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 12, 2023 8:35 PM

» -[GAME]- What would you rather watch? ( 1 2 )

Ocean_Sea - Oct 18, 2012

96 by Ocean_Sea »»
Sep 24, 2016 6:49 PM

» -[GAME]- Spell the name of the person above you backwards! ( 1 2 3 )

Ocean_Sea - Oct 14, 2012

146 by Ocean_Sea »»
Sep 24, 2016 6:48 PM

Sticky: » ^Staff Room^ [Staff Only] ( 1 2 )

Ocean_Sea - Oct 12, 2012

86 by Miyuki- »»
Apr 16, 2013 4:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.