Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 28, 2012 4:12 PM
Dec 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This manga has the absulote best ending of any i have ever read. It even has a time skip but dosnt screw it up with cutting all contact between the couple. The only thing i would add to the ending is info on rika and yuihee or what ever his name was b ut its cool with out it at least we know those other two are still together. Oh yeah his brother dosn't get to much time but maybe leaving all that out keeps the manga from getting hockey.
Mar 18, 2014 4:40 AM

Jun 2011
One of the best manga endings ever! The mangaka didn't rush and created a heart warming ending of our main characters. ^__^
Oct 13, 2016 7:54 PM

Sep 2013
It's nice that we got the best possible ending.

Honestly, I got a hard time reading this manga at first because the art was pretty "unrefined". Also the characters makes stiff facial expressions and it's like the mangaka dont know how to place panels. But the quality did got better after a while. What I liked about this manga is that it never stretched out the drama for too long. Most of the time they resolved the issue without dragging it out. Overall it's a good manga. The premised isn't very original but so far this is the best one I know off that deals with this kind of issue and actually made it work.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Mar 26, 2022 8:46 AM
Mar 2022
I definitely loved that ending. I really loved the manga itself too. I have to admit that he reminded me a lot of Kademono Kareshi, after all, both must follow a classic story pattern, however, obviously Kademono Kareshi has a different style of Devil Fruit from Sourou, because they are more than 10 years apart.
Well, but then again, I loved the manga, even though I was a little mad at Takeru at first, but I loved how he matured over the course of the story. And now I'm just in love with him, me and Kayano lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akuma de Sourou Chapter 20 Discussion

H_Erifu - Oct 26, 2016

0 by H_Erifu »»
Oct 26, 2016 11:48 AM

» Takeru = Hide from X Japan!

kaleidome - Nov 3, 2010

0 by kaleidome »»
Nov 3, 2010 6:52 AM

» looks a lot like a drama....?

queenofautumn - May 1, 2008

8 by Vikkitoria »»
Oct 1, 2010 4:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.