Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 17, 2012 2:21 AM

May 2012
Apparently if you can garner enough intersest and get ahold of some raws and follow the rest of the guidelines as per this thread: http://www.baka-tsuki.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=936 and then posting in this forum:http://www.baka-tsuki.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=15 you can get a project started on baka-tsuki to translate this. tlwiki(a different group) did chapter 1 in 2010 and went inactive. Through baka-tsuki's structure many many volumes of light novels have been translated and do to its wiki structure, after translation anybody can improve the grammar and anything else allowing the translation to mature over time.

Edit:
I made a post on their forums, but since I'm a new user it has to be approved, I'll post a link to the thread and the poll when it happens.

Edit2:

VOTE HERE: http://www.baka-tsuki.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5477

Thanks again!
CeruleanSkySep 17, 2012 6:30 PM
Sep 17, 2012 4:34 AM
Aug 2009
I'd absolutely love to see the light novels translated. One of my friends linked me to that first chapter on TLWiki back when Jintai first started airing, and it was clearly a rough draft (or at least I hope it was; some of that wording was excruciatingly painful). I was really surprised that it was done back in 2010, since it obviously wasn't prominent at all outside of Japan until this year, but then if you realize what the bulk of Romeo Tanaka's work is, and the fact that TLWiki mostly translates games of the same genres (namely visual novels and eroge), it might make sense.

Anyway, yeah, the light novels deserve a translation.
Sep 17, 2012 4:02 PM

Nov 2011
I'm supporting you guyz! Maybe Shinsekai no yori too, so I'll know if it's any good.
"Why do I always realize it... when I've already lost it..." -Guts, Berserk
"Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained." -Gilgamesh, Fate/stay night
"We are constantly living in a peaceful world that somebody else won for us. Even if it were only a day of peace, I will be grateful for its value." - Minashiro Tsubaki, FAFNER
"Screw you, future me!" -Makise Kurisu, Steins;Gate
"We used to show off by waging wars and whatnot." -Watashi, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
"Call me Moses. I'm going to part the sea of students before your eyes." -Moses?, Valvrave
"Time is guilty." -Andō & Tomoyo, INOU-Battle
Sep 17, 2012 6:27 PM

May 2012
Alright I finally got the post approved, we can now vote here and start working towards getting the light novel translated!!!!

If you have anything to offer with help , advice , or resources feel free to let me know.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

prismheart - Jul 22, 2012

124 by Safrichh »»
Mar 2, 7:54 PM

Poll: » Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Aug 26, 2012

118 by kirA_-_ »»
Mar 1, 5:29 PM

Poll: » Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Aug 19, 2012

144 by kirA_-_ »»
Mar 1, 4:54 PM

Poll: » Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

prismheart - Aug 12, 2012

132 by kirA_-_ »»
Mar 1, 4:04 PM

Poll: » Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

prismheart - Aug 5, 2012

126 by kirA_-_ »»
Feb 29, 3:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.