Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 7, 2012 2:28 AM
Mar 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The X.O's voice changed! :O Did the old voice actor quit or something..?
Dec 6, 2012 12:32 AM
Jan 2012
Hmm, the way things are going, it's almost similar to the live-action mini series I saw where some storm caused a training SDF force to be sent back in time to the Warring States Era during the reign of Hideyoshi. All but one medic survived because Hideyoshi viewed the SDF as a threat. I'm afraid the SDF in this series will meet a similar if not same fate. Regardless, they need to stop Kusaka before he makes it to Manchuria.
Mar 24, 2016 2:52 PM

Oct 2014

I've always loved this small details they are putting into war.

RIP to all the 5 crewmen on the Mirai and all the other lives lost in sinking The Wasp (add in the Guadalcanal, Ichiki troops as well)
I hope Kikuchi rebounds soon.
I don't know why people write that they are approachable persons,
if you were you wouldn't be on MAL.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extended families or lovers on MAL are a farce.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sep 1, 2021 8:37 PM

Mar 2016
Ichiki suffered major casualties, USS Wasp and her squadron suffered major casualties and so does Mirai herself. Death is absolute to those who have lost their lives, but the remaining fact is that those who lived can only move onwards if they wish to live a fulfilling life.

I'm touched by Yosuke's monologue here, even as depressed as they are, the Mirai crew collectively decided to accept the pain and sadness as they make full use of their life by enjoying each second of their life. On the other side, there won't be this much emotional relation to the American members if we were to never be introduced to Hutton and his me, but since we knew of them, it brings me sadness and anger to see the state they're in, even going as far as saying the USA is not capable to tackle Mirai. All very ironic knowing that most of Mirai's advanced technology and weaponry are inventions of the USA themselves.
Dec 1, 2022 6:07 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
the psychological issue is treated very well.!!! kekeke

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zipang Episode 26 Discussion

ballistique - Feb 14, 2009

23 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Jan 26, 8:07 AM

Poll: » Zipang Episode 13 Discussion

casen3ms - Dec 4, 2012

10 by The_JackMan26 »»
Apr 12, 2023 10:17 AM

Poll: » Zipang Episode 25 Discussion

abdulaziz1 - May 18, 2015

3 by Ranxomare »»
Dec 1, 2022 7:18 AM

Poll: » Zipang Episode 23 Discussion

casen3ms - Dec 5, 2012

4 by Ranxomare »»
Dec 1, 2022 4:19 AM

Poll: » Zipang Episode 22 Discussion

casen3ms - Dec 5, 2012

6 by Ranxomare »»
Dec 1, 2022 2:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.