Jul 2010

Looks pretty amazing.
Aug 30, 2012 8:45 AM

Jun 2011
Awesome (Y)
Aug 30, 2012 5:29 PM

May 2012
Looks good

But when the second movie will be out on DVD or blu-ray ?
Sep 1, 2012 12:36 AM

Mar 2008
Looks really good. But all Berserk trailers was better then the movies. I afraid there will be too much 3D
Sep 1, 2012 2:15 PM

Jul 2009
Eva said:
Looks really good. But all Berserk trailers was better then the movies. I afraid there will be too much 3D

Provided the 3D is good, it won't matter. Looks like the 3D will be better than the first movie anyway.

Seems almost as though they're experimenting and improving it as the movies go on.
Sep 4, 2012 10:05 PM

Sep 2011
Except unfortunately the 3D is awful, this studio has done a really poor job adapting this manga. They have cut out a ton of content, and basically flushed out a water-down version of one of the best manga arcs ever. At this point I'm not expecting much, from the trailer it already looks like they cut out Wylde completely, again....So I'll probably watch it when its out with low expectations.

Seriously wish another studio had gotten Berserk.
Sep 5, 2012 8:59 AM

Jul 2009
RedLikeMyRage said:
Except unfortunately the 3D is awful, this studio has done a really poor job adapting this manga. They have cut out a ton of content, and basically flushed out a water-down version of one of the best manga arcs ever. At this point I'm not expecting much, from the trailer it already looks like they cut out Wylde completely, again....So I'll probably watch it when its out with low expectations.

Seriously wish another studio had gotten Berserk.

I don't think it's the studio's fault. Berserk is enormous. Did the amount of cut content from Lord of the Rings turn you off the otherwise fantastic movies?

Bare in mind that Japanese animation companies don't have the money hollywood have. 3D is very much stepping into new territory. Evangelion's movies have been utilizing it and Berserk is the first anime I've seen where they have a substantial amount of characters in 3D and I don't think it looks THAT bad. It looks like a video game. A video game I'd like to play.

If it were me, I would have tried to spend 2-3 years on each movie as opposed to getting all 3 out in a year. That seems like the big mistake here. A little more detail here and there, some refining on the 3D and it could have been great. But what we have isn't that bad, and this teaser does look promising, although if Wyald is absent I will be highly disappointed.

But you know, it's the eclipse, if they fuck up here they should know it's a major one. Hopefully they'll give us a fantastic experience at least for the third movie.
Sep 7, 2012 2:49 AM

May 2012
awesome

i watched the anime but the quality wasn't good like this
completely different

Guts, known as the Black Swordsman, seeks sanctuary from the demonic forces attracted to him and his woman because of a demonic mark on their necks, and also vengeance against the man who branded him as an unholy sacrifice. Aided only by his titanic strength gained from a harsh childhood lived with mercenaries, a gigantic sword, and an iron prosthetic left hand, Guts must struggle against his bleak destiny, all the while fighting with a rage that might strip him of his humanity.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Berserk Ougon Jidaihen III: Kourin Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Mich666 - May 12, 2013

210 by BorednSpicy »»
Oct 14, 2023 7:50 PM

» Guts and Jaime Lannister

Deeboy - Dec 10, 2018

2 by Dannyr22 »»
Mar 26, 2023 8:17 AM

» Berserk Ougon Jidai-hen III kourin l what chapters are in the movie?

NAYANAYANAYA - Mar 14, 2023

1 by AndroidLB »»
Mar 14, 2023 10:35 AM

» Why so much hate for the berserk movies ?

EndritVA - May 14, 2014

19 by DriveTG »»
Jul 28, 2022 12:33 PM

» I know why this movie exists

WhyIsGutsSoAweso - May 15, 2021

7 by WhyIsGutsSoAweso »»
May 16, 2021 9:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.