Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 27, 2012 7:39 AM
Oct 2009
as the title says i am looking for manga or anime with ether romance and magic or superpowers and fighting yous can add anything else in you want but it has to have atleast romance and magic or superpowers and fighting thanks
Aug 27, 2012 7:48 AM
Aug 2012
KAze no Stigma is perfect for you believe me
Aug 27, 2012 8:10 AM
Aug 2012
You havent watched many so you have alot to choose from here are a few that are generally considered really good in terms of romance/fantasy and comedy. All of these are must watches.

Kaze no stigma - Lots of action I found the romance very mediocre so I didnt like this too much though although it is generally reviewed as a great anime, you should definetely check it out because it could be your thing.

Chobits - More supernatural, a very sweet story about a "persecom" ( a kind of human robot thingy) and how a university student ends up growing to fall in love with it, some drama and really good comedy in here too.

Zero no Tsukaima ( tons of good romance/fantasy/fighting in this, about a girl who never could do any magic but when she has to get her familiar ( kind of like a magical servant pet), who knew it would be a male from japan, a romance follows! Four seasons 12 episodes each you should be hooked for a while)

Freezing ( lighter on the romance but its there, lots of fighting and good superpower stuff in here, great anime, watch the 12 episodes then go to the manga)

Seto no Hanayome ( lighter on the romance, more comedy based, about a guy who is forced into a marriage cute story, this falls under supernatural / magic as well)

Ah! My goddess ( Good romance/fantasy/fighting, about a guy who can get one wish from a godess extremely cute and funny as hell! Watch the first two seasons then read the manga, it has like 300 chapters out)

Go through these first if you need any more message me later. Be sure to watch these amazing animes.

I suggest you start with Zero or Ah! My godess first
muntasir123Aug 27, 2012 8:15 AM
"届どいた....手紙?" - スワ(オレンジ)
Aug 27, 2012 8:23 AM
Oct 2009
i havent updated my list since i cant rember unless i see it but i have seen zero chobits and i have read freezeing ah! my goddess i read a bit but decided that it isnt one i whould like kaze i have watched/read a bit of it and thought it was good just forgot it but that seto i havent heard of it so thanks alot muntasir for the current recomendations will give them all a try again
Aug 27, 2012 8:27 AM
Aug 2012
Oh you should probably update your list so I know what to rec, btw do you like romances? Like pure romance/comedy? I know alot of those if you want anyway here are some other good ones you will probably like

Sankarea - Amazing anime/manga about a guy obsessed with zombies great romance/ supernatural must watch, then read manga.

Spice and wolf - Another must see, basically everything packed into one, you have supernatural, romance, adventure, action, its a great anime and the romance is cute.

Shakugan no shana - Apparently a great rom/action anime, havent seen but alot of people love it.
"届どいた....手紙?" - スワ(オレンジ)
Aug 27, 2012 10:19 AM
Oct 2009
been awhile sometimes i only watch/read a bit and since it doesnt regester well i forget it till i see it again like 2day i found out i read the manga of seto and forgot its name totally since i got terrible memory

More topics from this board

» Just Really Great Anime Suggestions

Benassiesto - May 13

6 by M2zC »»
28 minutes ago

» Any SOL (Slice of Life) Childcare recommendation series?

Torchy7321 - 3 hours ago

4 by Zarutaku »»
1 hour ago

» Hentai Romance

False_Entity - 3 hours ago

1 by Zarutaku »»
1 hour ago

» Real Robot Anime

PlasticRobot - May 13

13 by MechaFanBoy1979 »»
4 hours ago

» Anime like Yoshiaki Kawajiri's works

AcbSnakeDemon - Yesterday

2 by JoeChip »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.