Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 28, 2023 6:23 PM
Dec 2017
KayKimii said:
Good first episode!! My interest has been piqued!!
Trust me fam, it only gets more insane from here!!👺

Great to see you're liking my rec so far. ^^
Disapeared_GhostMar 28, 2023 6:27 PM

Mar 28, 2023 6:32 PM
Community Mod
💧Focalors💧

Mar 2022
Crow_Black said:
KayKimii said:
Good first episode!! My interest has been piqued!!
Trust me fam, it only gets more insane from here!!👺

Great to see you're liking my rec so far. ^^
I'm looking forward to it!!
Mar 29, 2023 1:46 AM
Jan 2023
Nice, episode...
Jan 11, 1:56 PM
May 2018
interesting!!!!
Feb 5, 6:11 PM

Feb 2023
This is the most early 2000s thing I've seen since Tokyo Drift and I love it...lol. Might wanna use a VPN to go on that sketchy website there, girl.
Also, is it just me or does Hell Girl seem pretty chill? Like she'd be a cool friend to hang out with. idk
Feb 29, 9:58 PM
Apr 2022
Reply to TowardsTheStars
It was alright. Not a big fan of the art, but Hell Girl looks pretty good though.

Episode was meh and I wasn't creeped out at all, but the trippy school scene was cool.
May continue this, but the preview makes it seem like it's episodic. Not a big fan of episodic anime.
@TowardsTheStars agree 100% it wasn’t particularly engaging, gonna drop
Mar 14, 1:51 PM

Jun 2020
As I see some people thinking the bullies was not that cruel to deserve it but I think it change when you think about age of Mayumi and her perspective how old she is at most 14 I guess and she can lose her future because of one girl. She gets blame for being seeing with a older man at night when you think of it it’s was needed to be a man who gets blame but no her future in Denver because of one photo not only that she stills from her family and she can’t tell anything to anyone because she doesn’t have any proof and I really think if you are from certain countries you dont understand the oppression about future Japan one of the countries that has that oppression if you’re not in certain categories you’re nothing in society. When you put all of this in one and that she almost committed a su22ide it’s pretty normal that she is okay with going to hell.

My biggest problem that I kind of interested how people reacted that 3 girls just erased from world and how it’s looking from people who don’t know what happened
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

redbuzz - May 8, 2008

69 by kirA_-_ »»
Mar 30, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Predseln - Apr 16, 2009

70 by kirA_-_ »»
Mar 30, 3:23 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Episode 11 Discussion

Moonfrost - Sep 19, 2009

47 by kirA_-_ »»
Mar 29, 11:23 AM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Chilli-Kun - Jan 31, 2008

78 by kirA_-_ »»
Mar 29, 10:36 AM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

sugarplumfairy - Oct 2, 2008

91 by kirA_-_ »»
Mar 14, 4:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.