Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 5, 2012 9:17 PM

Aug 2009
I really love the ED for episode 2, anyone found out the name of it or has the full version?

I only know the following information:

Song: バナナちゃん (Banana-chan)
Music: Cyclomusic
Lyrics: 山本敏行 (Yamamoto Toshiyuki)

Thanks a bunch :)
May 27, 2013 11:06 PM

Oct 2010
I'll be very honest with you. The likelyhood that you are able to secure anything more than a name and an artist from the EDs of the Kansen series (excluding 5 since 5 is a disgusting travesty of the former glory of the series) are slim to none.
The Kansen series under the the production of Suzuki Mirano have been noticeably unique to H fans to not only have uniquely "catchy" EDs, but each ED being in a different language. I was intrigued by the ED of the first episode of Kansen 2, sung by someone called Fannie Yan in Chinese, so I searched on the Chinese net, known for having exclusive raw rips of anything from bgms to games, for an hour or so but the closest thing I found was a video on the Chinese video site with the ED. The poster mentioned that there seems to be no information on the artist or the producers.

Cyclomusic is also thought to be a rather elusive group that does EDs for various hentai (ED for hentai itself, is rather rare, let alone kickass music like this). If someone is able to shed some light into this case, you will have my utmost appreciation.

Man.. the EDs are so awesome... Kansen 1,2,3 gets a 10/10 out of me.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kansen 3: Shuto Houkai Episode 2 Discussion

-Quasar - May 2, 2011

19 by magatetus »»
Jul 24, 2023 9:12 PM

Poll: » Kansen 3: Shuto Houkai Episode 1 Discussion

sirhcnil - Jul 3, 2012

8 by Fushigiman »»
Dec 6, 2022 10:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.