Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Oct 5, 2008 11:43 AM

Mar 2008
* Hana changes into a dog and walks.*

Hana thinking: I wish I could hide these studs. It just must things........oh no.

* A bunch a officers appear*

Thinking: Oh no......

* They start to attack her and she starts to transform again but can't cause they hit her with something that was neturlizing her powers. Then they surrounded her as she passed out returning to normal and put some special handcuffs on her and put her into the back of a pattywagon and drove off. *
Oct 5, 2008 12:00 PM

Aug 2007
A man in a long black trench coat walked into the street in front of the speeding car. He stopped and glared it down, he had saw what they just did. He brushed his hair aside from the wind that was blowing it around to reveal 5 studs. The car slammed into him but came to a screeching halt and he used his strength the flip it on it's side. Ripping off the door, he extended his hand and picked up Hana and started to carry her over his shoulder.

------------------------------------

Zenshin was walking and bumped into someone in the city, "Watch wher-" he stopped as he saw a half stud, "Heh... so your that loser huh?" he said as he folded his arms.
SnowmanGrimmOct 5, 2008 12:04 PM
Oct 5, 2008 12:21 PM

Dec 2007
How sad, she thought. Betrayed by the person he loved. Killing the person who brought him into this world and the one he loved. Hated by those he thought accepted him. What a horrible existence. This man...he has lived a ill-fated life. Her hand hovered above his shoulder, afraid to touch him lest she be hurt yet willing to comfort him in his time of weakness.

"It's okay to be weak sometimes. Keeping in the tears, keeping in the sadness sometimes locks out the joy. Sometimes when you keep it contained for so long, eventually it will all come pouring out in one big waterfall of emotion. So don't be afraid to show your pain, you are amongst those who sympathize."
"Someone once told me that, 'Friendships come with meetings, partings and reunions.' But how could you truly part with someone if they're always there...in your heart?"

Oct 5, 2008 12:25 PM

Dec 2007
*twitches*

Yaya: One day I'm gonna kill you all...
Reality...
is what we make it to be.

Oct 5, 2008 12:29 PM

Jun 2008
"I think he's powers will rise soon, so there is no need to laugh." Eric looked around again after someone. "If I good see, you are also Forsaken. I'm Eric." He moved hand with shake intention to Zenshin.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature....
Oct 5, 2008 12:33 PM

Aug 2007
"No thanks Mimic. I read about you in the file," Zenshin said, "And how can his power raise? The strength of your power is determined at manifestation. There is no getting stronger, all you can do is hone your power," he said as he looked at Yaya, "Your name is Yaya right? Heh, the name suits you, it sounds as we as you are," Zenshin said as he looked at his watch.
Oct 5, 2008 12:39 PM

Jun 2008
"My bad. I like to play with abilities, but I don't have mine." Eric smiled. "By the way, maybe you know how can I get to Rosuto village?". He put a hand on his book. "I want to gather more data, your boss would be glad."
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature....
Oct 5, 2008 12:39 PM

Dec 2007
*Yaya pull up his sleeve*

Yaya: Maybe I don't have any awesome power, but I can still kick your ass!!
Reality...

Oct 5, 2008 1:19 PM

Jan 2008
"Keeping it in huh... what good would do to let it out? Even if I were to let it out what would be the point? I haven't truly smiled in over 10 years... no... I've been dead inside. I feel no joy... no love... no happiness, all there is is a wrenching loneliness and a sorrow that grows and grows..." I said to Eiko as I stared at her hand hovering above my shoulder, heh figures... she's scared of me... tch, what the hell am I doing. I turned to face her and at that exact moment... the moment when our eyes met, it felt like a wave of emotion suddenly swept over me and the memories of ten years ago all came rushing back to me... "Yuu... chan?" I whispered to myself. I remember now, that long violet hair, those kind and sincere eyes... she looked just like her. I don't know why I did what I did then my body just... moved, I took her hand and pulled her towards me, embracing her. I felt tears rolling my face, "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... Yuu-chan...".
Oct 5, 2008 1:38 PM

Aug 2007
Zenshin busted into laughter when he heard yaya's words, "You kick my ass? Can you ever keep up with Salamander or Ice Demon for more than a minute? I'm the head of the special forces under Mayor Reigen's orders. I've been in thousands of battles, and have been trained since childhood in hand to hand combat, and honed my powers to near perfection. What can you do? Bring a dead kitten back to life for 5 minutes to scratch me?" Zenshin said to Yaya. He then turned to Eric, "I'm sorry, but Ryoku City in under lock down for the time being, people are allowed to enter, but you can only leave if you have permission from the Mayor."
SnowmanGrimmOct 5, 2008 1:45 PM
Oct 5, 2008 1:51 PM

Dec 2007
Yaya: Damn it...

*He whispers to himself as he hides back the dead kitten he was about to resurrect*

Yaya: Go to hell, all of you.

*He mumbled as he turned and started walking away*
Reality...

Oct 5, 2008 1:59 PM

Aug 2007
Zenshin busted into laughter again, "You actually did my one didn't you!" he roared, "That's a fucking riot. Come back when you can raise a dog next time!" he yelled.
Oct 5, 2008 2:06 PM

Dec 2007
It was so sudden. One moment he's cold and emotionless and the next he's embracing her like one would...

A long lost lover. Her body, momentarily in shock, eventually relaxed after a few moments. He was...crying. She could feel the hot tears making small blots on her clothes. And he was murmuring...Yuu-chan? Was that the name of the woman he loved? How...awful. She must look just like her. But Eiko was in no position to tell him he was mistaken. If, only for a few moments, she could make this man see his beloved, what right does she have to take that away? Slowly she embraced Hiraku, allowing him to shed the emotions he had kept dormant for so long.

"Let it all out," she murmured, "let it all out."
"Someone once told me that, 'Friendships come with meetings, partings and reunions.' But how could you truly part with someone if they're always there...in your heart?"

Oct 5, 2008 2:14 PM

Feb 2008
Hideaki was shocked when he saw what Kiri did....Poor man...., he thought, It looks like I'm a burden here... Hideaki moved to bed, and sat on it....
"It's strange no one came, yet... Not Tenshi- san, or Kuro....", Hideaki said to himself...
Oct 5, 2008 2:23 PM

Jan 2008
Damnit... damnit... why? Why do you have to look so much like her... she... she's dead, I should know that better than anyone but why is it I can't let go... I wanted those happy time too last forever... as if someone like me deserves to be happy.

I came back to my senses after what felt like an eternity and loosened my grip on her, "Heh, so what do you call it when a grown man breaks down like this? Pathetic? Or maybe... disgusting?" I said to her, covering my face with my grayed hand. At that moment I felt the closest to happiness I'd ever been in 10 years, but at the same time, hated myself more than I ever had.
Oct 5, 2008 2:26 PM

Aug 2007
Tenshi was walking through the village as he saw someone with a girl over his shoulder walking. Tenshi paused when he saw who it was. He rubbed his forehead in annoyance and walked over, "Ken... what are exactly is it that you're doing?" he asked.

"Carrying her," he replied.

"I can see that... but why?" asked Tenshi.

"She was captured," Ken replied.

"And?" Tenshi asked, forgetting that Ken didn't like to talk for to long at one time.

"I saved her," he said as he kept walking.

"And the people pursing her?" asked Tenshi.

"In the car," Ken replied as he turned his head towards Tenshi.

"What car?"

"The one that's flipped over."

Tenshi stopped and looked back, "Huh?" It took him a minute because there was no car, "Umm..."

"In Ryoku City."

Tenshi sighed and caught up with him. He was that big of an idiot to use his powers in the City at broad daylight, "You're an idiot you know that..."

Ken stopped for a second and looked at Tenshi, "I'm Ken," he said with a serious face.

Tenshi's eye twitched, "Yes.... yes you are Ken." After that Tenshi remaining silent for the rest of the time, because Ken surprised him once again, 'Ken... your as strong as a tank like your nickname implies, but you are as smart as a rock... no... rather a pebble...'
SnowmanGrimmOct 5, 2008 3:09 PM
Oct 5, 2008 2:35 PM

Dec 2007
Yaya: I hate dogs, dumbass...

*He said as he touched his dead kitten, resurrecting it*

Yaya: Come on, Karen!

*The kitten scratches his face and runs away*

Yaya: Wait, Karen!

*He calls as he chases her, disappearing from Zenshin's sight*
Reality...

Oct 5, 2008 2:39 PM

Aug 2007
"That guy is more pathetic that he actually is isn't he," Zenshin said holding back any further laughter, "Even his own summons turn against him."

------------------------------

"So where are you taking her?" asked Tenshi as he walked next to Ken.

"..."

"Don't tell me you didn't think of where you were going right...?" Tenshi asked.

"..."

"Well?"

"I'm thinking," Ken replied. Tenshi sighed and rubbed his forehead again. He looked up and spotted Kuro.

"Oh? What are you guys doing?" asked Kuro.

"Carrying her," Ken replied.

"I can see that... but why?" asked Kuro.

"She was captured," Ken replied.

"An-" Kuro was going to asked another why question, but Tenshi cut him off.

"It's better not to ask..." Tenshi said, having a feeling that the conversation would begin all over again.

"So were to?" asked Kuro but Tenshi shook his head, "Oh... that too?" Kuro asked and Tenshi nodded, "I see..." Kuro said as he too rubbed his forehead.
SnowmanGrimmOct 5, 2008 2:51 PM
Oct 5, 2008 2:50 PM

Jun 2008
"Maybe you are right... ". Eric looked on running away kitty. "About Ryoku city, you should know why it's locked." He put his hand on the book. "Do you know maybe a way to get away?." He smiled. "Your boss should be glad and I also. This is last book I must end for him."
Oct 5, 2008 2:56 PM

Aug 2007
"I'm sorry but I can't disclose that information to anyone... it''s locked down because we can't afford anymore forsaken to get out of this city," he said as he radio went off.

"Attention! Moments earlier Tank was been spotted breaking through the main gate with a Forsaken over his shoulder, I repeat, Tank was been spotted breaking through the main gate with a Forsaken over his shoulder. Requesting back-up to go and retrieve, I repeat requesting back-up for retrieval."

"Hmm... maybe I can take you with me, but you are to stay by my side and not leave got that. If you get out of my sight even once, I'll have you locked up as well. Got that?" asked Zenshin.
Oct 5, 2008 3:14 PM

Jun 2008
Eric though a moment. "Ok, maybe I will be able to catch a Tank."
Oct 5, 2008 3:19 PM

Aug 2007
"His name is Ken Ichihara, his nickname is Tank," Zenshin said as the two of them walked towards the city gates, "He is able to take the brunt of almost any attack because of his superhuman durability, and he is strong enough to level an entire building just with his fists. Even explosives have a hard time against him," Zenshin added, "Salamander and Ice Demon are usually around him, so if that's the case we will have an intimidate retreat. Even though I hate to say it, they are too strong when together for even our strongest forces to take on head to head."

<<In this case, brunt means the main impact or force, as of an attack.>>
SnowmanGrimmOct 5, 2008 3:22 PM
Oct 5, 2008 3:34 PM

Jun 2008
"If something I will try help. You know my ability, but I will have a little request." He knocks his book. "I have you in book, but with your speed It would be easier for me to catch a tank."
Oct 5, 2008 3:36 PM

Aug 2007
"It's not a tank, his name is Tank. Forget it, you just stay here, It's easy for me to move alone," Zenshin said as he hurried on ahead, "It's not smart to make enemies with any of the mayors men, so it's better off if you leave remarks like that in your head," Zenshin said.
Oct 5, 2008 3:43 PM

Jun 2008
"Ok, ok I will only watch, even if he smash you." Eric after Zenshin with his speed. "Crap, I need eight more and at last they will leave me alone." He tough. "Mayors man... maybe he is right. I will only copy and protect my ass. There is no need for me to fight."
Oct 5, 2008 4:28 PM

Dec 2007
*Someone has observed the conversation between Zenshin and Yaya*

???: So this is where you've been hiding, huh?
Reality...

Oct 5, 2008 4:41 PM

Dec 2007
"Hmm, disgusting? Pathetic? Is that what you call it?" She sighed. When would he learn? That sometimes breaking down barriers was necessary to let people in. Sometimes it was necessary to let the haunting emotions out in order to allow the better emotions in. Sadness, pain, fatigue, weariness, loss, anguish, fury, regret, all these seeped out from his tears. And even though he was crying, she truly felt that he was more like he should be than what his facade allows.

"When I said you should let emotions out, I meant it. Breaking down sometimes is a good thing. It doesn't signify that you're weak or pathetic. To me, it signifies strength. When you cry for someone, it means you really cared for them. Every tear that's shed is like...reliving those memories with that person. You cherished that person and the time you had with them thus you make it known not through words but through your emotions." How ironic that she should be preaching this, what her own mother had told her, to another. How she hated herself for her grandfather's death, how she despised herself for only being able to watch as he slowly drifted away. She swore she would never cry, ever, but soon everything just seemed overwhelming that the only thing she could do was cry. Mourn his death, mourn his loss, and remember...him and the memories they shared.

Oct 5, 2008 5:22 PM

Jan 2008
I just sat there with my hand over my face, I had no idea ho to respond to this girl. She may be young but she's far wiser than I could ever hope to be. I felt... better and my self loathing had began to fade, but I could still feel it... the sorrow I had suppressed for so long was still lingering within me. Despite that... I had managed to truly smile, for the first time in 10 years, "I really don't understand... but I wish I could see the world through your eyes. If I could... maybe I would've turned out differently" I said to her, leaning back on my hands, "You really are somthin' else y'know that kid?".
Oct 5, 2008 5:40 PM

Dec 2007
Her right eye twitched. Kid? Well she could understand since he was older than her but still, KID? She was 19! Shouldn't she be called young woman or extremely wise for her age? Especially after that lovely speech she gave, shouldn't that tell him she knew more than her appearance let on? She sighed. What good would being mad do? Besides, he said she was something else. That was two compliments in a span of twenty minutes!

"Thanks for the compliment." she smiled. "Do you feel any better now?"

Oct 5, 2008 7:15 PM

Jan 2008
"I guess so... " I said resting my chin on my hand, "Isn't it time you let me go?" I asked her as I dangled the removed equalizer in front of her, "Isn't the fact that I haven't killed you yet reason enough?". What I was saying was true though, I no longer felt like killing... the person in front of me at least. Now I was conflicted with something else... what am I going to do now? Killing is basically all I've known up until this point...
Oct 5, 2008 8:30 PM

Mar 2008
*Hana starts to wake up and realizes that she is still wearing handcuffs*

Hana: NO! Let me go Please!

* Hana tries to use her powers but realizes she cant*

Hana: What's going on? My powers........they won't work.

*Hana passes back out*
Oct 5, 2008 8:40 PM

Aug 2007
"I was afraid that was what was on her..." Tenshi said as he sighed.

"Yeah... Ken, put her down for a second," Kuro said as Ken nodded and placed her on the ground, "Tenshi you know what to do.

"Yep," Tenshi said as he grabbed the cuffs and frozen them, "Your turn Kuro."

Kuro placed his hand over the cuffs and began to superheat them, "Your go Ken," Kuro said as he stepped back and Ken grabbed the superheated cuffs and shattered him like a plaster bowl getting smashed into the ground. The cuffs fell off of Hana and Ken picked her back up.

"Where to now?" asked Ken.

"Lets take her back to Dead End Alley I suppose..." Tenshi said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Where again?" asked Ken.

"You do know you were there just yesterday right..." Kuro said as he sighed.

"I was where?"

"... never mind..." Kuro said with a dumbfounded glance directed towards Ken.

"Led the way," Tenshi said to Kuro as the three began walking again.
Oct 6, 2008 6:08 AM

Dec 2007
What the...?! When did he get the cuffs off? Must have been when they were chatting away. Eiko slapped her forehead. Great, she was the one who was supposed to guard this guy and he managed to free himself of his restraints. Well at least she knew being a Security Officer wasn't her forte.

"Well, I don't know." she sighed, plopping herself onto the nearest chair. "Sure, I'm somewhat flattered that I haven't met my untimely demise but you have to understand. We only met what...a few hours ago? And not exactly at the best of circumstances."

Eiko waved her hand in front of her face and gestured toward the door. "You could probably leave if you want. I don't really have it in me to stop you. But could you do me a favor?"

She sat up, gathering up her purse. Eiko, you must be crazy, she thought. "Let me come with you for a bit. I'm bored and I have no idea when Kuro or Tenshi may come back. I wanted to help people not sit in a stuffy old safe house all day."
The Medic barely had time to dodge a flying beer bottle aimed at her face, compliments of Tenshi's 'Obaa-san.' What a lovely farewell gift.

Oct 6, 2008 11:26 AM

Aug 2007
"Eh?" Tenshi said as him, Kuro , and Tank were standing in front of Kiru and Eiko, "Leaving already?" asked Tenshi as he noticed Kiru and laughed, "I had a feeling you were just messing with us."

"Who is she?" asked Tank.

"A friend," Kuro replied.

"Hello," he said as he bowed, with Hana still over his shoulder.
Oct 6, 2008 11:45 AM

Dec 2007
"Well, you guys didn't exactly leave me much choice what with your disappearing act." she replied, turning towards the new bowing acquaintance. He seems...intelligent. Well of course, she thought, anyone who bowed and greeted her politely is probably a seemingly intelligent person.

"Nice to meet you." she bowed, glancing at Tenshi and Kuro communicating Who is this guy and who is she? , with her eyes. They disappear, leave her alone with the guy who just massacred a bunch of people (which she had to remind herself who she was currently about to leave with), and come back with some guy and an unconscious girl. What exactly happened while they were gone? And how exactly is this guy bowing without the girl falling off his shoulders?!

"So, what exactly happened?"

Oct 6, 2008 11:51 AM

Aug 2007
Footprints appeared in the grass on the way to Rosuto's village. 'And here I thought I would get an easy mission today. And why is that my targets are always girls?' The voice couldn't be heard anymore and he footprints stopped. 'That's it, I'm going to get a day off when I get back.'
Oct 6, 2008 12:14 PM

Mar 2008
* Hana woke up again and looked around*

Hana: ummm......where am I? Who is holding me?

*Hana realizes the cuffs are gone.*

Hana: I can use my powers again. I would like to get down now please mister.
Oct 6, 2008 12:22 PM

Jan 2008
I sat there for a moment thinking over whether or not I should let her tag along. She may slow me down... but her healing abilities may prove useful... and I suppose I could use her a hostage if push comes to shove. I let out a sigh and stood up, a bit to quickly though. "I guess there more pro's than con's in letting you tag along I guess" I said to her, but just as I finished the pyro and cryo twins just happened to walk in along with someone I've never met before. I strolled past them and casually patted Kuro on the shoulder. "I look forward to our next encounter" I whispered into his ear as I passed him then motioned Eiko to follow, "Later kiddies".
Oct 6, 2008 2:27 PM

Jun 2008
Eric have ran after Zenshin for few minutes. "So I see your target, run away." He looked around. "So what will you do now?"
Oct 6, 2008 3:23 PM

Aug 2007
"Oh sure," Ken said as he put down Hana then looked at Eiko, "She wa-" he started but Tenshi covered his mouth.

"Captured, saved her, carried her, broke the cuffs, talking to you. That sums it up, and is less of a hassle to have Ken explain it to you," Tenshi said as he let go of Kens mouth.

"Ken Ichihara, nice to meet you," he said as he bowed to Eiko and then to Hana, followed to a last bow towards Kiru as he walked away. Kuro just glanced at him then turned to Eiko, "So what are you going to do now?" asked Kuro as he looked at her.

---

"Tch. How troublesome... lets leave for now. We won't be able to touch him with them around," Zenshin said as they left.
Oct 6, 2008 3:56 PM

Jun 2008
Eric leaved with Zenshin. "I don't want to be a pain in the ass, but what are you going to do now?", Eric asked, while he was looking for any unknown gifted one. "Crap, I have all city in my books." He put his hands to pockets.
Oct 6, 2008 5:21 PM

Mar 2008
*Hana stood there for a moment*

Hana: *yelled to Ken* Thank you very much! I'm Hana! Nice to meet you too!
Oct 6, 2008 6:29 PM

Aug 2007
Ken took a second to register Hana and turned to Tenshi, "Why is she yelling?"

"Ask her yourself..." Tenshi said as he rubbed his forehead.

"Why are you yelling?" Ken asked Hana. He had a very confused look on his face.
Oct 6, 2008 6:35 PM

Dec 2007
Eiko looked back and forth among Kuro, Ken, and Tenshi. How lovely. While she was playing babysitter they decided to have fun without her. She huffed. Well two...or five can play at this game.

The Medic turned to Kuro and shrugged. "Well as much as I enjoy staying in a stuffy safe house-" she dodged yet another beer bottle, "-I prefer to be doing something as you guys have just shown." She gestured toward Hana. Leaning forward she whispered to Kuro,

"I'm going to be following this guy for a bit just to make sure nothing happens. If you want to reach me then here..." she trailed off pulling out a pen and paper, jotting down her cell number to give to the Pyro.

"Call if you need me and only if it's an extreme emergency. I'll rush over when I can." She waved, chasing after Hiraku.

"Ja!"

Oct 6, 2008 6:44 PM

Aug 2007
"But.... we didn't do it... it was all Ken," Tenshi said as he sighed, "Meh.. forget it," he murmured.

"Did I do something?" asked Ken as he waved by to her.

"Forget it," Tenshi said.

"Cell?" asked Kuro as he looked at the number. Cell phones were usually purchased in Ryoku City, and since Eiko was a manifested she most likely purchased one there. The village on the other hand wasn't as high tech, but most of the stuff they had in the safe house was all stolen goods, "Ja ne!" he called out and waved.

"Maybe we can 'get' one next time we wonder into the City," Tenshi said through his teeth as he waved bye and smiled.

"I have one," Ken said as he was still waving.

"No one asked you Ken..." Tenshi said as he turned for the tavern, "You can stop waving now too."

"Ossu!" he yelled as he followed Tenshi and Kuro.
Oct 6, 2008 6:55 PM

Mar 2008
Hana: Oh....I'm sorry Ken. Still thank you very much for saving me. They almost had me that time.
Oct 6, 2008 7:30 PM

Jan 2008
That place is like a freaking maze it took me forever to find my way out of that damned fox hole, "One delay after another..." I said to myself as looked back at Eiko, "... So you feel like telling me why you decided to follow me around? I'm a psycho remember?" I asked her as I made my way towards the outer wall of the city, I'm finally gonna get back to taking care of one of the first things I set out to do.

I've always hated this place... the air was stagnant and from where we were standing I could see sewage seeping out of a pipe jetting out of the wall in front of us. The wall itself looked insurmountable the top couldn't even be seen through the thick layer of smog that blotted out the sun... not that it would matter, massive amounts of soot and ash from volcanic eruptions caused by the meteor stopped most of the sunlight from getting to us anyway...
Oct 6, 2008 8:22 PM

Dec 2007
Eiko looked around, slightly disappointed that she could not see the sun from her vantage point. Well, there goes her using Sunburst. No sun, no light, no blinding people. How long had it been since she even used the ability anyway? Stupid Sun, just had to get blocked out didn't you?

"Well," she started putting a finger to her lips, "I think psycho is a pretty strong word. Based on everything back there, unless those tears were just an act, something happened to make you this way. And why I'm following? That's my little secret." She winked.

Oct 6, 2008 9:26 PM

Jan 2008
"Hmm... alright, fair enough," I said as I turned to the wall in front of me and placed my left hand on it, somehow my left hand seems too cut a lot deeper than any other part of me... no I think I got a pretty good idea why. "Well do me a favor and keep watch... this is gonna make a lot of noise..." I told her as I turned back to the wall in front of me. Just beyond this wall was the sewer system of Ryoku city, if the blueprints that guys had were legit... this should connect right the Detention Chambers of the Ryoku City Rehabilitation Center.

I began to apply pressure on the wall, leaning slightly on my hand; I learned that I could focus my power over a wide area and that I could use that to, for lack of a better word, blow the crap out of anything in my way. Granted its not as effective (or satisfying) as cutting but it gets the job done. And with a loud Boom! two feet worth of concrete was blown away, making a hole just big enough for me to fit through, and if I could fit through I doubt the kid'll have any trouble.

<< Oh... shit... lol, Didn't read your characters info very well did I? My bad>>
StiltyOct 6, 2008 9:49 PM
Oct 7, 2008 5:55 AM

Dec 2007
She turned her back watching for anyone who might come by and sighed lightly. What the heck was she going to do if someone came? Refraction them to death? An ability can be used once, twice tops until an enemy learned that that was the only attack she could do and takes advantage of it. Maybe he'd forgotten that she was mostly a healer? Unless scanning someone to death was another skill she could use, they were sunk if someone did realize what they were doing. Fortunately she didn't have to think about that situation for long as a bunch of concrete was blown off, and she was shoved into a hole two feet in diameter.

"Where are we going?" She sidled through the passage, coughing from the amount of debris that permeated the air.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Forsaken Character Spread Sheet

Spartacus - Oct 1, 2008

21 by Stilty »»
Oct 10, 2008 6:12 PM

Sticky: » The Forsaken Dictionary

SnowmanGrimm - Oct 1, 2008

6 by SnowmanGrimm »»
Oct 5, 2008 11:40 AM

» The Forsaken Discussion Board

0 by SnowmanGrimm »»
Oct 1, 2008 7:48 PM

» Omake Thread

4 by SnowmanGrimm »»
Oct 1, 2008 7:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.