Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 22, 2012 1:48 PM

Jul 2009
This is Valmoro, a fishing village on the Vineria coast. Recently, they have been experience unusual happening. There precious lifestock have gone missing, and disturbing noises fill the night. The well located in the east of the village is the source, and they have discovered that Lizardmen have taken up residence in the well. This is a problem that must be dealt with.

Speak with Pablos, the Village Chief. He will be waiting at the well's entrance.

Posting Order:
Recon
Elijah
Yasil
Rourke

Stop. Calm yourself. You're an idiot.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 22, 2012 2:04 PM

Nov 2010
Recon Xenon:

Upon reaching the village Recon looks around a bit to see if anyone else had arrived yet. Seeing that he was the first to arrive he decides to wait for anyone else to reach the village before speaking to the Chief. This village is kinda in the middle of nowhere. . . . I'm not surprised it has problems such as this.
Jun 22, 2012 2:12 PM

Oct 2009
As Elijah reaches the village he notices that Recon had already gotten there so he walks towards him. "Recon, are you the only one here or have the others reached this place already?" As Elijah looks around looking for the town people or the threat they are supposed to deal with.
Jun 22, 2012 3:03 PM

May 2012
Yasil ran as fast as she could, she dodged trees on the way, but because of her eagerness, she did not have the concentration to see the roots in the forest, hence she fell.

After falling like 5 times or so, she finally reached the village, all covered in mud, leaves and other forest terrain. She was out of breath slowly taking her last steps towards the 2 figures that were her comrades, to them she must have looked like a zombie, or at least somewhat resemble one, rising from moss.
"Ha… Ha… Haa.. Hai, sorry I’m late, but.. at least I’m not… a frog” she stuttered with a faint smile.

Nuff said.
Jun 22, 2012 3:12 PM

Jun 2009
Rourke arrived last in the group, he was riding his jet black horse. And rourke atop the horse had his left shoulder where he broke his collar bone in a steel pouldrn and his arm had the matching arm. He hoped off the horse and tied it to a nearby hitching post and aproached the group. "alright guys, I would like to take command of this mission, i already have a plan"
Jun 22, 2012 3:36 PM

Nov 2010
Recon Xenon:

Shaking his head Recon walks over to Yasil and brushes off the leaves from her head. "Hmm seems someone just can't relax huh." Says Recon while laughing a bit. Redirecting his attention to Rourke, "I don't have any objection to the idea but don't you think we should first go visit the Chief at the Well?" Replies Recon while slowly starting to walk towards the well. "We should hurry don't want to keep the client waiting."
Jun 22, 2012 4:45 PM

Oct 2009
Elijah starts to walk following Recon to the well as he passes Yasil. "Here am sure you're still hungry so have this and get you're strength up" as Elijah hands Yasil a loaf of bread for her to eat and continues walking towards the well.
Jun 22, 2012 5:00 PM

May 2012
Yasil thanked Elijah for the for the bread, then followed the others towards to well, we supposedly the chief would be, at least that's what she assumed.
Yasil had actually forgotten she was hungry in the first place, because of her excitement to go on a mission with what she now saw as friends. Now finally getting something to eat, Yasil was cheerfully walking along the others, placeing herself between Recon and Elijah.

"I dwonf't mindf, Iamf not af leafder" she said with her mouth full of bread, with her head turned to Rourke. She sank the bread then added to Ejlijah: "This is amazing, I wouldn't mind eating a wagon full of this" then taking another big eager bite.

Nuff said.
Jun 22, 2012 5:28 PM

Jun 2009
Rourke followed the rest of the group to the entrance of the well where they encountered the village leader who was anxiously waiting for their arrival.
Jun 24, 2012 4:06 PM

Jul 2009
Pablos was nervous, and rightly so. As the Village Chief, he was responsible for everyones well-being. Up till to now, it had been relatively easy. The village was peaceful, and barely anyone paid it any attention.

But now these Lizardmen had decided to settle into the well. That was bad. Real Bad. He had heard tales about them. Monstrous creatures with rock hard scales. None of the village fighters would be able to deal with them.

And so he had to find outside help. The infamous Freelancers known as the Scarlets.

His anxious hours of waiting was finally over. The sight of several armed individuals, combined with the awed expressions of the finals signaled their arrival.

"The Scarlets?" he answered, calming himself down.

Jun 24, 2012 8:39 PM

Nov 2010
Recon Xenon:

Approaching the well Recon notices a nervous man standing near it. Hmm that must be the chief, thought Recon. The chief asked a question and Recon saw it necssary to answer it. ~Yes sir we are members from the Scarlets. You seem to be nervous about something.~ Points out Recon as he crosses his arms across his chest.
ZenNeophyteJun 24, 2012 8:42 PM
Jun 24, 2012 10:47 PM

Oct 2009
As the crew reaches the well Elijah looks around to see what he can tell about the situation and he notices that there are no villagers around or lizard man so keeping his guard up he asks the village chief "Excuse me sir but do you mind telling us where the rest of the villagers are and the condition with these lizard man."
Jun 25, 2012 3:12 AM

May 2012
Yasil thought the village chief looked a little nervous too, but it wasn’t something she had noticed before Recon pointed it out. Yasil thought that maybe he looks nervous, because he’s out here all alone and he doesn’t know where his enemy is.

'Yes that has to be it, she thought, now let’s give the man a rest and let him answer’ she thought and then said: " Haaaii! I’m Yasil, nice to meet you. We are here to help you” Yasil said, she wanted to be part of the conversation too, and truthfully she wanted to help to poor chief, she didn't realize she probably had just done the opposite of what she was thinking.

Nuff said.
Jun 25, 2012 9:41 AM

Jun 2009
I asume you are the village cheif, Pablos i believe. Before we start there are a few things i need to know. First off how long do you reckon the lizard men have been here? And what Kind of structure is your well here, does it conect to a cave or catacombs? Roourkehad dealt with lizard men before, they are feirce fighters and can reproduce fairly quick, but lizard men wont fight without their leader. So it's as simple as killing the one in charge.
Jun 25, 2012 2:29 PM

Jul 2009
Pablos was a little bemused after being bombarded with so many questions, all at the same time. But they were all reasonable, and he resolved to answer them all.

"The other Villages are all inside their homes. Their understandably scared. The LizardMen might come out of the well when you start the attack. "

"I'm not sure how many LizardMen their are, but from what we can tell they've set up a nest. When we first investigated, they had already laid a couple dozen eggs."

"The well is connected to a Cavern. It's were we got the water from. A recent Earthquake has caused the water level to drop drastically. It also connected it to another cave. We assume that's were the Lizardmen originallt came from"

Jun 26, 2012 10:01 PM

Nov 2010
Recon Xenon:

After hearing the chiefs explanation of the situation, Recon concludes the situation should have been dealt with sooner. "Well then chief if thats true then we should probably get started. Hmm this is gonna be a lot of work. . ." Says Recon while scratching his head. Looking in the well Recon notices that the light from the sun does not reach the bottom. Wow this is deep.
Jun 28, 2012 11:26 AM

Oct 2009
As the chief finishes his explanation of the situation Elijah walks towards the well and puts one foot on the edge of it. "Well i guess theres only one thing to do huh." Elijah turns his head looking at the chief. "Don't worry about it sir we will take care of your problem." Elijah then turns his head forward. "I'll see you guys at the bottom then." As Elijah leaps down into the well.
billyq14Jun 28, 2012 1:58 PM
Jun 28, 2012 1:59 PM

May 2012
Yasil had ambivalent feelings towards jumping down the deep and dark well, but she had thought to herself when she saw it, that she could do this, in fact she saw it as something she had to do. But now that the time was in, she was more and more feeling like, this would not end god.

But she had to jump.

Now that she wasn't the first to jump in, Yasil thought that maybe, just maybe she was lucky enough to land on the first person to jump.
She took a large breath, bit tongue, put on a brave face and forced a cheerfully laugh.
She jumped towards the well, not thinking about how she would land or climb down, all while Yelling: "Last man in is a toad". Just before she reached the well, standing on the edge, she realized that she probably wouldn't survive a fall that long, she turned around slowly looking at the chief and her 2 comrades.

"Uhm, could one of you help me down? I'm not big enough to reach 2 edges of the well at the same time, so I worn't be able to climb myself" she said with a pout, also half embarrassed.

Nuff said.
Jul 3, 2012 9:43 AM

Jun 2009
Rorke had taken a coil of rope from his horse and had it slung over his shoulder. "well i as going to drop some small binary explosives down there, but seeing as Elijah is in to much of a hurry to bother listening to the plan, we are gonna wing it." Rourke threw the rope down the well and ied the end around his waist. "Alright Yasil, you're first"
Jul 4, 2012 5:22 AM

May 2012
"Thank you Said Yasil as she began to slide down the robe.

(Sorry for ruining the order, but I feel like it would be easier if I did this - Just continue as if this is a part of "Rorke's" post - so new "round")

Nuff said.
Jul 6, 2012 9:21 PM

Nov 2010
Recon Xenon: "Nah I`m good. Jumping down will get my adrenaline pumping and also it just seems much more fun." Laughs Recon as he jumps right into the well hoping he doesn`t land on top of Elijah who got a head start in. Upon reaching the bottom Recon looks around noticing a tunnel that connects to the bottom of the well. "Wow this place is more lit than i thought. . . . Says Recon.
Jul 7, 2012 12:03 PM

Oct 2009
"Had any trouble coming down" Says Elijah to Recon as he jumps down the well. As Elijah is looking around Elijah says to recon "We should keep our guard up, it looks like the might be expecting us already"
Jul 7, 2012 7:01 PM

May 2012
Yasil slowly slid down the robe, so as to not get burn marks on her hands; she had all her attention on the robe so when Recon came flying by she was so startled that she lost her grip and fell down bottom first.
"Ouch!” she said as she hit the ground.
Still hurting a bit, she hard Recon had noticed it was more lit than it probably was supposed to be. She took a quick glace back up, and saw it was actually darker inside the tunnel, than at the end of it.

She stood up and gently cleaned her back, while the others arrived, then said: "I can sense a dense field of..” she stopped in her sentence and sniffed, then immediately shunned the smell, by making a grim face and holding her nose.

"Wow! This magic is foul, it smells like sewer slum… The magic is nothing but light, so it shouldn’t be a problem, but I’m guessing the ones behind the magic is in the direction of the stench.” She said this a little proud of herself, actually being useful, but the feeling wasn’t long, because this probably meant she would have to go further into the stinking magic, not exactly a fond dream of hers.

Nuff said.
Jul 7, 2012 8:28 PM

Jun 2009
Rourke untied the rope from himself and tethered it to the side of the well. "alright pablos, Me and my team should have this finished in a short while, but im going to need your help". Rourke takes the flintlock pistol from his belt and hands it to Pablos. "if anything but one of us come out of that whole, shoot it in the head". Rourke stepped backwards into the well, Mid-air he rolled and landed on his feet next to the rest of the group.
Jul 10, 2012 5:56 AM

Nov 2010
Recon Xenon: "Well Yasil what did you expect I mean we`re at the bottom of a well of course it smells." Says Recon as he slowly begins to procced down the tunnel. "We should be careful who knows how many traps the lizardmen placed." Instructs Recon, then a few seconds later a sound of something snapping echos through the tunnel.
Aug 5, 2012 10:39 PM

Oct 2009
Elijah stops as he hears the snapping sound and grabs the hilt of his sword "Everybody stop something is coming" Says Elijah as the sound gets louder and louder.
Aug 6, 2012 5:43 AM

May 2012
Yasil stopped the moment Elijah's hand reached his sword, she was not feeling already to be fighting already, and if this "something" came to fight it would be Yasils first fight for Scarlet.
Yasil had learned a bit how to fight from her father, but she wasn't very good at it alone, luckily she now had 3 friends with her and she hoped they were as good fighters as they looked like they were.

Yasil enhanced her night vision though a rather quick dragon enchantment and looked further down the tunnels, there seeing the silhouette of what looked like a man with a very bent back, she signaled the others to be quite, this would probably be a sentinel and he/she would warn the others if he/she saw them.
If their plan still was to "server" the head of the clan, it would serve them best to be a little bit sneaky.

"Does anyone have something long range, which doesn't alarm the rest of the tunnels? It doesn't have to be deadly, just neutralize our newcomer. I would fire a fireball, but I'm awful at hitting, he would have to be 5 meters away from me to hit him." Yasil whispered

Nuff said.
Aug 6, 2012 5:30 PM

Jun 2009
"I say we go loud and make this a quick in and out mission" . Rourke pulled two small cloth powder charges out of his pouch, one with red alchemist symbols and the other with blue they were two small explosive charges but when used together they acted as a caytlst to form a massive explosion. "Is anyone against this". Rourke readied to throw the charges down the tunnel.
Aug 7, 2012 8:28 AM

Nov 2010
Recon Xenon:

"Its not that I'm against it." Says Recon while scratching his head. Placing his hand on the hilt of his sword, Recon bends his knees in a way as if he was preparing to sprint and casts a spell on his sword. "But if you happen to miss I'll deal the the ones left."
ZenNeophyteAug 7, 2012 8:33 AM
Aug 7, 2012 9:00 PM

Jun 2009
((continue the posting order with billy being next))

"Alrighty then". This was an expermenital mix and had only been tested before in very small amounts so this was a very early field test. For a breif second as he began throwing the charges Rourke thought to himself what would happen if theese charges failed or were over powered, worst case scenario involved the collapse of the well.

The two charge went about thirty feet in before smacking against a wall about two feet apart from each other. Both released small odd colored pumes of smoke. Seconds later when the clouds met they created what looked like a gas explosion and let out a large fwoosh. At the moment Rourke knew it was a failure.

The charges were supposed to explode but instead the created a small fireball that filled a portion of the cave.

The shrill of pain coming from the lizard man peirced the air and alerted the other lizard men.
Aug 7, 2012 9:39 PM

Oct 2009
Elijah leaps in front of the group as Rorke's attack backfired "Everyone stand back ill take care of this " Said Elijah as he took out his sword swinging "AIR SLASH" as wind gathers around Elijah's blade and swings towards the fire cutting it and protecting the group from danger.
Aug 8, 2012 12:40 PM

May 2012
Yasil frantically looked to each side, as the fire split to each side of the group, her enhanced vision made the fire seem even more dangerous.
She could feel how the fire teared at her skin, even as the fire faded away she could still feel the heat of the well had risen.
The fire had lit the room quite a lot and now everything was pitch black, she had forgotten to set off her enhanced vision, so she was practically blinded for a while. She could hear the sound of the water boiling further ahead, but also the sound of lizzardmen approaching.

"They are coming, I'm still blinded here, please keep them away from me while I regain my sight. I'll help you as soon as I can"

Nuff said.
Aug 8, 2012 12:53 PM

Jun 2009
Rourke flicked his wrist which ejected both of his daggers into his hands.

"Let keep this fight in the cavern, nobody go down the tunnel!"

Rourke's original plan failed but he still had a back up plan. If he could draw the majority of the lizard men into the cavern he could use the rest of the charges to wipe them out in an instant. Getting the scarlets out the cave would be the hard part.
Aug 10, 2012 3:04 PM

Nov 2010
Recon Xenon:

Seeing that the plan did not seem to work Recon follows behind Elijah. "Left to do the dirty work, as usual." Says Recon as he releases a shockwave from his blade. Cleanly slicing the other lizardman with ease. Holding his stance Recon prepares himself for the wave of lizardman approaching them. "There here." Says Recon as 4 lizard men approach from Yasil's direction.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [RP]Ruins of Merendor(Reiksgaurd Only) ( 1 2 )

Chotgoriin - Jun 4, 2012

57 by -Snowman- »»
Jul 1, 2012 5:11 PM

» [RP]Hohenheim ( 1 2 3 )

Chotgoriin - Jun 2, 2012

102 by -Snowman- »»
Jul 1, 2012 5:03 PM

» [RP]Scarlet Headquarters

Chotgoriin - Jun 3, 2012

12 by Shifo-Chan »»
Jul 1, 2012 12:51 PM

» [Quest] Lost and Found ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Chotgoriin - Jun 5, 2012

249 by Gibz0matic »»
Jun 28, 2012 12:02 PM

Sticky: » Character Creation

Chotgoriin - Jun 2, 2012

47 by Chotgoriin »»
Jun 17, 2012 3:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.