Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 7, 2012 8:17 AM

Aug 2007
We all love to admire the bishies. But an annoying female lead often destroys the anime.

What's the best reverse harem female lead in your opion? as in: the least annoying one.

Haruhi (it's just inspiring how she finds everything annoying XD)
Shuurei (she is not the shy type nor a pushover, though she is soft-spoken)
Kaho (mh she is a mix... but far better than the main of Uta no Prince-sama D:)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 11, 2012 9:19 PM

May 2009
I think Shurei from The Story of Saiunkoku is the best female lead mostly because she is strong willed with a goal and an ambition and she doesn't annoy me.

But I do also think Tamaki from Hiro no Kakera is also a good leading character so far.
Jul 21, 2012 4:47 PM

Jul 2012
I'd say Shuurei (Saiunkoku Monogatari), Kajika (Hanasakeru Seishounen), Tamaki (Hiiro no Kakera), the lead female in Hakuouki (forgot her name :3), Kahoko (Kiniro no Corda D'oro/La Corda D'oro), and Felicita (Arcana Famiglia) ^.^ As for Kajika, in the beginning of the anime she kinda annoyed me, but then I started to like her character more as I finished the anime(:
Aug 13, 2012 5:52 PM
Jan 2008
Haruhi and Shurei.

Though from what little I've seen Whatsherface in the Hakuoki series seems all right too.
Aug 15, 2012 3:36 AM

Nov 2011
Haruhi. Unique, imho, for a female, in most anime I've seen girls are moe-type, blushing and weak. Haruhi is flegmatic and self-confident.

Shuurei is ok, too, but for some reason she irritates me a bit. Maybe it's because she got everything from men who liked her rather than by her own effort. Don't get me wrong, she was portrayed like a person who fights for what she wants, but in the anime she was given everything by men who liked her, what a letdown. They even stopped admitting women to the exams once she managed to get in.
Aug 18, 2012 9:42 AM
Aug 2012
i vote for misaki ayuzawa from maid-sama ANDDDD taiga from toradora!
Aug 27, 2012 3:54 PM
Dec 2011
I was in love with hakuoukis female lead <33

And when Fel actually speaks up in Arcana Famiglia I like her she just needs to try a little harder. but I can respect she's not so weak it's sickening.

The girl from hana yori dango took no crap so she was awesome, ((sorry i'm not using names i've watched all of these probably a year or more ago accept Arcana))

Saiunkoku Monogatari <-- Loved her

Also the girl from kaichou wa maid sama and I saw someone put Taiga from Toradora but was that a reverse harem? I did watch it but it looked more harem not even
ThisaccountdoneSep 1, 2012 1:38 PM
Apr 18, 2013 8:19 AM

Apr 2013
DEFINITELY misaki ayuzawa!!!!!! (Kaichou wa maid-sama)

She's so strong willed and does not like to played around with by boys. I love how shes is almost always in a private contest with usui. Shes has a really strong personality and shes sticks up for FEMALE RIGHTS!!!!!
Also Hikari Hanazono (Special A) and Haruhi Fujioka (Ouran Hishschool Host Club) are really similar female characters. I personally find that alot of female characters in reverse harems are very soft-spoken and dont have a strong personality, which i like to see alot of as it adds flavour to the series. So yeah... if anyone has any other strong willed female characters i really would like to know which animes they are from..... :D
Apr 19, 2013 1:10 PM

Mar 2013
priya1312 said:
DEFINITELY misaki ayuzawa!!!!!! (Kaichou wa maid-sama)

She's so strong willed and does not like to played around with by boys. I love how shes is almost always in a private contest with usui. Shes has a really strong personality and shes sticks up for FEMALE RIGHTS!!!!!
Also Hikari Hanazono (Special A) and Haruhi Fujioka (Ouran Hishschool Host Club) are really similar female characters. I personally find that alot of female characters in reverse harems are very soft-spoken and dont have a strong personality, which i like to see alot of as it adds flavour to the series. So yeah... if anyone has any other strong willed female characters i really would like to know which animes they are from..... :D

Try Saiunkoku Monogatari!!!
My favourite is Uta no Prince Sama though!!! The animation, story and character's development are awesome!!!!
Apr 25, 2013 9:29 PM

Apr 2013
diepandora said:

Try Saiunkoku Monogatari!!!
My favourite is Uta no Prince Sama though!!! The animation, story and character's development are awesome!!!!

OKAY!!!!!! hahahhahahahaha!!!!!! thanks alot...I'll go and check it out!!!!!!! MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!!!! :D
Apr 27, 2013 6:32 PM
Jan 2008
Haruka from UtaPri is a little wishywashy.....but she's got more ambition and drive compared to a lot of female MCs.
Apr 27, 2013 9:49 PM
Feb 2011
My top 3:

Shuurei (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
Kajika (Hanasakeru Seishounen)
Felicita (Arcana Famiglia)
Apr 30, 2013 5:56 AM

Apr 2013
GChan said:
Haruka from UtaPri is a little wishywashy.....but she's got more ambition and drive compared to a lot of female MCs.

Thx for the referral.... i went to try it out and yeah like u said she is quite wishy-washy.... i really like the females that dont have high-pitched voices and can fight back... but yeah as u said i can tell she has a fairly strong drive...
May 4, 2013 5:18 AM

Feb 2011
Haruhi -Ouran high school host club (:
May 15, 2013 1:42 PM

Feb 2010
though she is a lil to soft I like
Honda, Tohru from fruits basket.
Himeno from pretear.
Hiyoki from (manga) stray love heart..
though she is a lil to soft in the beginning I rather have a main character who knows what she wants is out going and clumsy.
Feli from arcana.
and
Alice from Heart no Kuni no Alice ~Wonderful Wonder World~
and more o3o
Jun 26, 2013 9:07 AM

Jan 2013
Haruhi. In fact... she's probably one of my favorite female anime characters ever.
Dec 1, 2013 2:21 PM
Apr 2013
Honestly, I think the characters like Felicita from Arcana Famiglia has much more drive than most characters in reverse harem. Ichigo from Yumeiro Patissiere is that one girl who has one of the best character I have ever seen in an anime. Haruka from UtaPri is okay but, she's I guess a bit too....soft-spoken to be real. I love UtaPri but, Haruka is someone that for me, can never be REAL.
Dec 27, 2013 6:51 AM
Mar 2013
To answer that I think Famigalia Arcana has one of the best female lead.
Dec 28, 2013 11:42 PM

Jan 2013
Chizuru from Hakuouki! And Tamaki from Hiiro no Kakera!
They want to help even if they can't that's why I like them ;) They don't just stand and let the others do the job -_-
D for: Diamond
R for: Rose
T for: Tears

That's what is going to happen if you make a rose made of diamond cry!

Jan 13, 2014 4:54 PM
Dec 2012
Kajika Burnsworth from Hanasakeru Seishounen because she is really brave and inspiring especially to those four guys

Haruhi Fujioka from OHSHC caz she's soo dense and strong willed.

Georgie from Lady Georgie because she's really nice to everyone and understands people well.

Ayu from Ultra Maniac caz she's cool and pretty :))
Feb 23, 2014 7:05 PM
M♛RRIED BL L♥VER

Jan 2013
Kou, Shuurei in Saiunkoku Monogatari

LINKS
☆:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::☆
Members Cards
Clubs
Challenges
Favorites
☆:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::☆
Forum by Evil Club - snowman 2023

Mar 14, 2014 7:42 PM
Jun 2013
I couldn't really decide......so here are mah top 10 girls in order of how much I like them!

1. Saya - Blood+ (She's a freaking badass, ok?)
2. Shuurei - Saiunkoku Monogatari (I love her intelligence and perseverance)
3. Miaka Yuuki - Fushigi Yuugi (She's freaking hilarious, let's be honest)
4. Misaki Ayuzawa- Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
5. Yukimura Chizuru - Hakuouki (secret badass)
6. Haruhi - Ouran High School Host Club
7. Felicita - Arcana Famiglia (also a badass)
8. Haruka - Uta no Prince-sama (Actually musically talented, unlike the girl from Kiniro no Corda, it would be cool if she could sing too)
9. Tamaki - Hiiro no Kakera
10. Hinata Ema - Brothers Conflict (I love how she can actually cook unlike a vast majority of the leads, but she still is wishy washy)
Dec 3, 2016 7:27 AM

Sep 2013
I have to say that I enjoy all the characters in Akatsuki no Yona
Dec 28, 2016 3:00 AM

Feb 2016
My favorite of all of them is Yona from Akatsuki no Yona.She is a great and beautiful character.
I also like Haruhi from Ouran Highschool Host Club.I always liked her really much.

I will not believe that everything is controlled by fate.

ll X ll
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» reverse harem anime with best drawings?

alibel19 - Aug 19, 2012

9 by Black_ghk »»
May 3, 2021 4:12 AM

Sticky: » [TEMP CLOSED] Official Member Cards ( 1 2 )

xHecate - Aug 25, 2014

97 by -ViviChan- »»
Feb 20, 2021 9:53 AM

» Fav. reverse harem series ( 1 2 3 4 )

LadyEmi - Sep 9, 2007

167 by cuteorange »»
Jul 9, 2017 2:15 PM

» Your least favorite RH series!!

Frost_Kiss - Jun 1, 2014

9 by -Ayu »»
Dec 28, 2016 3:03 AM

» Your least Protagonist character!

Frost_Kiss - Jun 18, 2014

7 by -Ayu »»
Dec 28, 2016 2:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.