Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 18, 2012 8:23 PM

Sep 2011
im just curious to see if this show really got decent sales or not, i remember the first few weeks the show was kinda low in the popularity department.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

May 18, 2012 8:28 PM
Mar 2011
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
im just curious to see if this show really got decent sales or not, i remember the first few weeks the show was kinda low in the popularity department.

By all accouts its sold decently well all its first run cpoies sold in 6 weeks [ or as i here from people] each print run is 125- 300000[Nation wide] [ depening one anime studio]
but to sell all your first run in 6 weeks is still very good
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
May 19, 2012 8:00 AM

Sep 2011
ok thats good, glad this show sold then, despite the industry being filled withn comedies there arent that many that went as crazy as this one did

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

More topics from this board

Poll: » Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Mar 26, 2012

298 by vh-s »»
Aug 6, 2:33 PM

Poll: » Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jan 9, 2012

318 by Yousif_6557 »»
Jul 12, 12:37 AM

Poll: » Do you find it funny or not? ( 1 2 )

EmperorAkashi - Mar 1, 2015

62 by rmcold »»
Jun 25, 10:25 PM

Poll: » Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Feb 20, 2012

134 by Malak373 »»
Jun 1, 10:14 AM

Poll: » Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Mar 19, 2012

132 by Reckarella »»
May 25, 6:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.