Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 30, 2007 12:59 AM
Jul 2007
Hello,

First post on MAL. Great job on the site! :)

I was messing around with the CSS and I noticed that animetitle is its own class. I was wondering if it would be possible for you guys to add classes for the table header text, the score, progress, type, all that good stuff. The reason why I'd like this is so only the text is manipulated. For instance, I could use background-color so the text stands out, but I could keep the table itself transparent so my background image will show.

I think what I wrote makes sense, it's 4am.

Thanks.
Aug 30, 2007 11:08 PM
Overlord

Nov 2004
Perhaps. Though I'm not sure I'd like those areas to be directly editable. Could turn into some really ugly stuff. :/
Sep 28, 2009 7:44 PM

May 2009
I would appreciate this also. I have been trying to make my list mobile friendly using css, I would like to hide the tags column using display: hidden but there are no classes for the individual columns. On a seperate note, i've come to accept that the markup is extremely confusing but the layout and display is very elegantly simplistic. I also would need column classes to be able to set the overflow and the column widths. I would really appreciate it if you could add the column classes.

I've also noticed that the advanced css editor automatically erases certain syntax such as, "td {" the "td" will be erased, and ".td1 div {" div will be erased, but if I enter ".td1 div, .td2 div {" only the second "div" will be erased. the same occurs with ".td1>div, .td2>div {"

Thanks.

More topics from this board

» Add Volume tab for Manga, like the Episode tab for Anime

Readerio - 8 hours ago

0 by Readerio »»
8 hours ago

» re-watched titles

macmetric - Yesterday

1 by hacker09 »»
Yesterday, 8:15 PM

» Are there any plans to revamp mal on mobile?

Akuya - Yesterday

2 by Alexioos95 »»
Yesterday, 9:19 AM

» An option to hide Explicit Genres from anime/manga list

animegamer245 - May 8

3 by traed »»
May 9, 12:22 AM

» Add an option to view (and display) ratings with a 5 star scale (allowing half stars)

Bergioyn - May 6

3 by Bergioyn »»
May 7, 2:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.