Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 13, 2012 9:18 PM

Mar 2012
When I first thought of this I was thinking of just adding it in the club's front page, but then I realized that it just would take a lot of space to get to the threads and the club comments, so I was forced to just make a new thread and add the idea here.

In here I'll be posting character profiles, but not any character profile :O these profiles are actually created characters based on actual BACON Society members, so in other words, characters based on us :P

Now, as most of you already know, the moderators, admin, and even myself come from another group from another site which was based on Bleach's Soul Society, and most of us had our Soul Society characters created for us, which are the characters you're gonna see in this thread.

However, if anyone else has a drawing or art of a character based on themselves and would like to have a profile of their own do let me know either here or by PM and I'll gladly make you one.

Sadly I don't believe we have anyone that can make drawings and upload them to the internet for us atm >.< so yeah, if you can make it yourself or know someone who can make your character for you that'd be great. And if they would like to join us it'd be even better :D everyone could have a profile if they wished to have one.

Anyways, I'm gonna end this rant now <.< lol. Hope everyone enjoys and likes this ^^
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 13, 2012 9:20 PM

Mar 2012

Tyson was a boy from the Human World living with his two older siblings (a brother and a sister), their father and their mother. One day the family went out on a road trip all happy and excited since they had never had one before. Unfortunately this road trip would be their first and final one as they met their deaths in a horrible car accident that ended with all of their lives.

Despite this, Tyson's soul continued to roam the world of the living, and he managed to reunite with his brother at some point, but they never were able to find their parents' or sister's souls. Hollows often came out to devour them, but they managed to escape from them numerous times, until one day, his brother was captured and devoured by the hollows.

The Hollows then tried to devour Tyson, being partially successful as they devoured part of his soul as well, but luckily a black clothed warrior appeared and defeated the Hollows with ease. Despite being saved, Tyson started changing into a Hollow himself from having half of his soul devoured.

The clothed warrior, being a Shinigami representative had no choice but to release Tyson's soul and send it to Rukongai in Soul Society. When Tyson arrived to Soul Society, he still had the piece that formed of his hollow mask in his face, which he took off and took a look at.

After that, Tyson himself became part of the Gotei 13, starting as a seated officer of the 2nd squad. Later on, he got promoted to Lieutenant, until the time came when he himself became a Captain, and took command of the vacant 6th Squad for a long while, eventually being promoted yet again to the last possible promotion of a Shinigami known as the Zero Division, or Royal Guard.

Not much activity went on in the Gotei 13, and many of the Shinigami became bored and restless, looking for other places to explore and hopefully have a good time in. The Spirit King noticed this, and ordered Tyson to go after them and put order wherever they were hanging around.

This eventually led Tyson to a place called BACON Society, where all his fellow comrades loved to hang out, forcing Tyson to become the leader of the club in exchange of unlimited supplies of BACON. Only a fool would reject this offer, and this is where Tyson's profile info ends :P
Tyson120Apr 14, 2012 12:46 AM
Apr 13, 2012 9:27 PM

Mar 2012

Not much is known about Nymph, he was always quiet, a trait of his that didn't change much. His life was pretty average or common. He was one of the last waves of new Shinigami that joined the Gotei 13, starting as a seated officer for the 9th squad, and despite this, he was quickly promoted to Lieutenant of the 2nd squad. The last thing that was known about him is that his girlfriend left him and he found his new love with BACON.
Apr 13, 2012 9:37 PM

Mar 2012

During his time among the living, Ziraki was a special forces soldier until he was kicked out for being lazy and carrying BACON instead of ammo. After that, he went from PMCs (Private Military Companies, aka Mercenaries) to PMCs, where he was unexpectedly killed trying to save a Triple Baconator left in the open.

His soul somehow arrived to Rukongai and he eventually joined the Gotei 13, starting as a seated officer for the 6th squad, getting promoted to Lieutenant of the same squad and finally promoted to Captain of the 10th Squad.

He strayed away along the group that invaded BACON Society and now you'll find him spending most of his time hunting for BACON and avoiding Commander Tyson to keep out of work, as laziness is still his best trait. Although he is a lazy bum, when pushed around, his CQB (Close Quarters Battle) skills are second to none.
Apr 13, 2012 11:37 PM

Mar 2008
Lmao, I like the editing you did to the history xD

"Though I devour the five lands and drink the three Oceans dry, I am powerless against the sky, for I have neither wings, nor legs, nor hands. I am the World Snake. My name is Jormungand." --Jormungand
Apr 14, 2012 12:49 AM

Mar 2012
I tried my best xP I'm expecting Aki's to be short too xD so let's see what I come up with on that one :P
Apr 14, 2012 2:26 AM

Feb 2011
Oo, this looks so cool o:
Apr 14, 2012 8:01 AM

Jan 2009
because the Bacon 13 Squads are so cool XD
IG: @ChrisCrossCrash
"There isn't a single guy who doesn't want to spoil his girl."
--Amagami SS
Apr 14, 2012 10:42 AM

Mar 2012
Lol, I can create new squads too if you guys want. But we don't have too many members here so Idk :/ they'd be kinda empty.
Apr 14, 2012 6:26 PM

Jan 2009
Haha, it's fine the way it is
--Amagami SS
Apr 15, 2012 2:29 PM

Mar 2012

Aki was raised by a low class family on the side skirts of Kharkov, Ukraine. He was always very interested in technology when growing up, so when he got old enough, he left his family in search of adventure and new discoveries.

He went through different places and learned lots of different things, expanding his knowledge to above average limits. Sometime during his adventures, he met his death at unknown circumstances, and eventually ended up at Soul Society.

Aki developed a friendship relation with Nymph, and so when Nymph left for BACON Society, Aki followed, and that's how he ended up there.
Apr 15, 2012 4:28 PM

Jan 2009
Woah ho ho, we got a badass here
--Amagami SS
Apr 15, 2012 4:32 PM

Mar 2012
??? Cause of so many unknowns? xD
Apr 15, 2012 11:13 PM

Mar 2008
Lol, I like all the unknowns xD

Btw if you make new squads switch me over to squad 11 Taicho ^^

"Though I devour the five lands and drink the three Oceans dry, I am powerless against the sky, for I have neither wings, nor legs, nor hands. I am the World Snake. My name is Jormungand." --Jormungand
Apr 15, 2012 11:58 PM

Mar 2012
Like I said, I would, but we don't have much members >.< I can edit your profile and change you to the 11th squad if you'd like :O

I was reading the RPG we used to have in AP, like the very first one when I was still Koharu-chan's Lieutenant. My gosh, so many awesome memories ^^
Apr 16, 2012 12:32 AM

Mar 2008
Wow that must have been a lot of reading xD

You have a good point, so did you want to start with only having as many squads as we have Taicho's?

Apr 16, 2012 1:21 AM

Feb 2011
o:
Apr 16, 2012 10:19 AM

Mar 2012
Yes it was, almost 500 pages xP lolz.

It would be nice to at least have a member in each squad or almost each squad. Cause right now it would go like this:

Nymph in Squad 2 with Koharu-chan
Aki in Squad 12
You in squad 10 or 11
Tide in squad ... 7 was it? O.o

And that's about it. That's 4 squads out of 13 xD Not even half <.<

Nobody wants to RPG nowadays or are really not up for it, so that's another reason that makes squads kinda useless, as well as promotions.
Apr 16, 2012 7:00 PM

Jan 2009
Just make me captain of every squad and it'll all be good :D
--Amagami SS
Apr 16, 2012 9:00 PM

Mar 2012
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha no <.<
Apr 16, 2012 10:36 PM

Mar 2008
Lol

Then we start with only having Squads 1-4 and see what happens =/

Apr 16, 2012 11:26 PM

Oct 2008
Haha nice stuff. Man we never finished that RPG, too bad we never get to hear the ending to that.
Apr 17, 2012 12:04 AM

Mar 2008
I know and the sad thing is we can't even restart it T_T

Apr 17, 2012 12:08 AM

Mar 2012
The first one sort of had an ending, but more like a season change ending if you know what I mean xP Then the other one didn't go long till it all died XD We had a lot of active RPGers back then so it was pretty fun, always active and stuff :P story never got stuck or got boring, I mean, we wrote almost 500 forum pages of RPG xD

And Ziraki, if it makes you happy I guess I can just make a new threat with a listing of the squads xD I won't be surprised if not much happens in that thread though >.<
Apr 17, 2012 12:28 AM

Mar 2008
Nah don't worry about it I was just giving a suggestion.

Apr 17, 2012 12:32 AM

Mar 2012
I would like to make use of the squads again, but so far I don't see any use for them again :/
Apr 17, 2012 9:12 AM
Mar 2012
we need to start advertising the group that way we can get more troops their has to be a way we can do that

@ty yeah i was in squad 7
Apr 17, 2012 9:54 AM

Jan 2009
So we go from a soul society on AP, to a bacon society on AP, to a bacon society on MAL, to a bacon society wanting to be like the old soul society from AP on MAL. lmao
--Amagami SS
Apr 17, 2012 10:52 AM
Mar 2012
yes that is exactly right nymph great way to sum it up
Apr 17, 2012 11:08 AM

Mar 2012
It's obvious Nymph doesn't thinks much of it, so I guess not all of us really care about it, hence another reason why squads seem pretty useless atm.
Apr 17, 2012 9:39 PM

Jan 2009
Well I wouldn't go as far as saying I don't care about it, but with our small club and busy schedules I don't know how it would operate. Main reason why we migrated from AP to MAL as bacon society was because we were a small group just using the spam and user above you thread on a site we already access. Otherwise we coulda stuck with Soul Society again. As for RPGing, there are a lot of threads that are active in it and clubs dedicated to it all around. I used to do it here on MAL a lot (and helped ran it) for the romance anime/manga fanatics club until our club prez became inactive.
--Amagami SS
Apr 17, 2012 10:42 PM

Oct 2008
So leader leaves and group dies? XD
Apr 17, 2012 11:04 PM

Mar 2008
Exactly xD

So at this point the best we can do is make a sig with a link to BS, then start posting more in other groups and hope it draws attention =/.

Apr 17, 2012 11:04 PM

Feb 2011
o:
Apr 18, 2012 2:03 AM

Mar 2012
@Nymph: I didn't say exactly that you didn't care about it :P I said that you didn't think much of it, although when I asked you for a suggestion about the zanpaktous you told me to ask the others cause you really didn't care about it, so it's kinda contradicting xD

But anyways, I am with you guys. If you guys want RPG, squads, etc etc, I'll gladly go for it, and if not, I'll gladly leave the group as it is :P simple as that.
Apr 18, 2012 3:25 AM

Jan 2009
I think saying I don't care sounds too much like saying I don't give a shit what happens, lol. My intention is to say that I don't really mind what direction we choose to go, that's why I said ask the others so we can see what the majority wants.
--Amagami SS
Apr 18, 2012 4:00 AM

Mar 2008
Kind of a small majority, that's the issue xD

Apr 18, 2012 4:39 PM

Mar 2012
@Nymph: Hmm ... you're right, my bad, I didn't mean that meaning but the latter :P
Apr 18, 2012 10:22 PM

Jan 2009
No worries, lol, you're right ziraki, so I guess that makes your opinion all the more important :P
--Amagami SS
Apr 18, 2012 10:48 PM

Mar 2008
Nooooo!!! I hate decision making lol

Apr 18, 2012 11:18 PM

Mar 2012
A decision cannot be made by just one member, not on this subject anyways, because it involves and requires every member for it to work xD Unfortunately we don't have a lot of members, just like in AP, so I'm just seeing us staying as we are for now. The usual members from AP not only disappeared from AP, but also from here and who knows where else :O so yeah, I guess we need a fresh new start if we want things to go back as they were when SS was active in AP.
Apr 18, 2012 11:31 PM

Mar 2008
Yep, so like I said the best thing we can do is make a sig with a link and start posting, lol.

Apr 18, 2012 11:52 PM

Mar 2012
Ok, what about everyone else? What do you think about Ziraki's idea? Do you guys have something else in mind? Or you just don't mind what is done?
Apr 18, 2012 11:54 PM

Mar 2012
Anyways, since Idk when I'll be getting replies to those questions, Ziraki, if you have any ideas for a sig feel free to show or explain them to me.
Apr 19, 2012 12:05 AM

Mar 2008
I really can't show you seeing as I have very little sig making experience =/. So I would say we should find a way to mix bacon and Bleach together(that sounds kind of dangerous xP) in a funny way.

Apr 19, 2012 1:01 AM

Mar 2012
Lol, that sounds hilariously unique :P I'll see what I can come up with when I get the chance.
Apr 19, 2012 1:33 AM

Mar 2008
Lol, can't wait to see it xP

Apr 19, 2012 11:38 AM

Mar 2012
It might take a while though <.< so don't hold your breath.
Apr 19, 2012 9:46 PM

Jan 2009
There's nothing in particular I prefer, I think sigs is perfectly fine, and I'm pretty sure no one here would object, lol.
--Amagami SS
Apr 20, 2012 1:44 AM

Mar 2012
Ok, thanks for the reply :P
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Arrow game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

CosmicHecate - Apr 3, 2012

1622 by Tyson120 »»
Jul 13, 2015 4:04 PM

» Talk About The User Above You Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Tyson120 - Mar 8, 2012

2234 by Tyson120 »»
Jul 13, 2015 4:00 PM

» Spam Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Tyson120 - Mar 8, 2012

1926 by Tyson120 »»
Jul 13, 2015 3:58 PM

» 3 Word Story Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Tyson120 - Mar 9, 2012

1125 by Tyson120 »»
Nov 12, 2013 12:47 AM

» Bacon Society Spam Thread v.2

Nymphetamine2791 - Dec 7, 2012

26 by Tyson120 »»
Dec 30, 2012 3:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.