Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 31, 2012 2:51 PM

Mar 2012
Hey guys I've watched Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu and I really want to see more of it. I haven't checked anywhere yet if there will be an sequel to it so I'm wondering if you guys know anything. I've also been trying to find a place to read the light novels online but I can't seem to find any.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 16, 2012 4:52 PM
May 29, 2012 2:22 PM

Aug 2011
Hero_kun I love you more that I love myself and I love myself a damn lot so think about it
May 29, 2012 2:24 PM

May 2012
Hero_kun said:
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3nm67868G1qjerlko1_1280.jpg

in October?

sorry to disappoint you, I'm really sorry but
all these charts are made by one guy, who makes them correct
now check: http://atxpieces.wordpress.com/2012/04/01/fall-v1/ - upload date, 1st April prank

Ok, now to give full explanations:

We should face the facts: 1. The sales are very bad for the anime itself (ye, the book is sold superbly but the anime is what counts...) 2. Zexcs is a bad company that doesn't make sequels and leaves anime unfinished 3. The anime isn't popular in Japan 4. It's not highly rated (8.03 on this website? that's not so cool)

Solutions: 1.waiting till ~2014-15 when they make a sequel
2.hoping that Bones or other studio take over this 'project' and make a sequel
3.wait till we die

TheWitcherMay 29, 2012 2:27 PM
Sore Wa Himitsu Desu
Jun 2, 2012 4:36 PM
Mar 2010
TheWitcher said:
Hero_kun said:

in October?

now check: http://atxpieces.wordpress.com/2012/04/01/fall-v1/ - upload date, 1st April prank

We should face the facts: 1. The sales are very bad for the anime itself (ye, the book is sold superbly but the anime is what counts...) 2. Zexcs is a bad company that doesn't make sequels and leaves anime unfinished 3. The anime isn't popular in Japan 4. It's not highly rated (8.03 on this website? that's not so cool)

3.wait till we die

Very disappointing. Thanks for sharing the truth though Witcher.
Jun 2, 2012 6:26 PM

May 2012
Hero_kun said:
TheWitcher said:
Hero_kun said:

in October?

3.wait till we die

Very disappointing. Thanks for sharing the truth though Witcher.

Ye, I know, truth sux, but that's how it is. I reckon this anime was simply ruined by Zexcs. I still really hope that Bones or any other better company's going to take over this project.

I know it's off-topic but even with all my "I will never buy any anime because Japan doesn't give a fuck" I still bought Densetsu bluray today, at least helped with something I hope ...
Sore Wa Himitsu Desu
Jun 8, 2012 10:17 AM

Mar 2012
Damn , I guess that's the truth of it.
I would try to read the light novels if I could, unfortunately I don't know if it's been translated or if it's on market and if it is where to get it from.
Jun 8, 2012 3:19 PM
Jul 2010
EsPwnage said:
I would try to read the light novels if I could, unfortunately I don't know if it's been translated or if it's on market and if it is where to get it from.
Check out Baka Tsuki. They have translated the first 3 volumes of Dai Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu, which is where the anime leaves off. (So at least you have more 3 volumes of material to entertain yourself for now. They're still translating the rest, which is also pretty cool.)
Jun 23, 2012 3:41 AM

Apr 2012
Dusk252 said:
EsPwnage said:
Check out Baka Tsuki. They have translated the first 3 volumes of Dai Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu, which is where the anime leaves off. (So at least you have more 3 volumes of material to entertain yourself for now. They're still translating the rest, which is also pretty cool.)

The translation project is on hiatus due to a lack of translators.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Jun 26, 2012 5:32 PM

Jun 2012
yessss.............the anime was great dammit..regretted that i didn't watch long ago

zzzz....i think the pic was an edited one...
LoneCrowJun 26, 2012 5:36 PM
Jun 28, 2012 4:35 PM

Aug 2011
Yup we need season 2 NAO for more Tiir <3
Jan 17, 2014 11:01 PM

Mar 2013
I just finished watching this show and i really liked it. Was better then i thought. Hope it goes on soon.
Jan 18, 2014 7:39 PM

Dec 2010
Re-watching this anime was really fun and yet again left a bitter taste in my mouth. I really hope this isn't how they leave things.
Jan 19, 2014 9:52 AM
Mar 2010
Again, some of my favoruite characters in anime. However, there is just no way this is going to get a second season. Not popular in Japan via BD sales.

If you really like the characters enough though, about half of the light novel covering subsequent events where the anime left off has been translated. Its over at baka tsui.
Jan 21, 2014 7:46 AM

Feb 2012
I saw this thread.....

/happy 3 seconds later..

/furious.

Posters made some good points. Made me realize that the way Zexcs decided to end the last episode 24, that it was their pathetic attempt to wrap up the anime... thus no more episodes.

That being said, Zexcs's crappy job trying to wrap the anime up with the final episode seems like it would be easier for another company to pick the anime up and continue the storyline without too much difficulty.

Apr 25, 2014 1:29 PM

Apr 2014
Ok guys thats bullshit a rating of 8out of 10 is actually amazing maybe not good enough for your standards but thats actually a amazing score. I loved the anime but I wont lie the anime ending was crappy it didnt show what happened to ryner, the war, or what happened to tiir especially when tiir said he would come back for ryner hope they finish what they started or atleast liscense the manga or light novels for usa and be translated.
Aug 23, 2015 2:52 AM
Dec 2013
ChaosIncarnate said:
Ok guys thats bullshit a rating of 8out of 10 is actually amazing maybe not good enough for your standards but thats actually a amazing score. I loved the anime but I wont lie the anime ending was crappy it didnt show what happened to ryner, the war, or what happened to tiir especially when tiir said he would come back for ryner hope they finish what they started or atleast liscense the manga or light novels for usa and be translated.

i hope so too, this is one of the few series, i have watched more than only 2 times or 3 times or 4 times
;D

im still hoping for 2nd season :(
Sep 1, 2015 3:45 PM
Dec 2014
I'm still waiting on Season 2 too my friend.
Jan 7, 2016 7:07 PM
Jan 2016
I've seen this show so may times and I can never get enough of it this show is one of the best and there needs to be another season please it would mean so much to the fans
Jan 25, 2016 8:10 PM
Jan 2016
Just finished watching this anime. Loved the characters! We need season 2!!
Feb 15, 2016 8:25 PM

Aug 2012
Its been 6 years but I say the chances are still good, the novel is still doing well so a second season is not impossible and I really hope to see a second season too!!!! XD
Apr 10, 2016 3:40 AM

Oct 2015
This show really needs a Season 2 dammit.

Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care.
Apr 12, 2016 7:26 PM
Apr 2016
Wooh T_T just happen to see this anime again. Its almost 6 years and No season 2 yet. Damn! Please?! anyone! any studios out there?! just take over this project and make a sequel. I really would like to know what will happen next. T_T grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
May 13, 2016 2:50 PM
May 2016
Man the characters are amazing, the Ferris - Ryner sado mazo relationship completely blew my mind, not to mention the emotional strength of this anime. I caught myself several times crying, it's that awesome! The life goes on, who knows what will happen next and if i will learn, if it happens, that the second season was made, so i see it, but this way, with no ending its a big hole in my soul that can only be filled with season 2...
I recomend everyone monogatari series. That shit blew me away!
May 17, 2016 10:30 AM
Feb 2015
Just finished it but really wtf? and no season 2? fak even though i really not liked it but i thought that atleast things will clear up but well it's been 6years since anime released and there are almost no chance of season 2 now -_- wew
May 24, 2016 11:48 PM

Nov 2014
Petar_San said:
Man the characters are amazing, the Ferris - Ryner sado mazo relationship completely blew my mind, not to mention the emotional strength of this anime. I caught myself several times crying, it's that awesome! The life goes on, who knows what will happen next and if i will learn, if it happens, that the second season was made, so i see it, but this way, with no ending its a big hole in my soul that can only be filled with season 2...
I recomend everyone monogatari series. That shit blew me away!
Yeah, I love the Ferris and Ryner Combo, Ferris was starting to show more her feelings to Ryner. The story was quite interesting, though the last few episodes were quite disappointing compared to the rest of it. Its really a bummer since they left it on a giant cliffhanger, but, the chances of the second season don't seem to bright. I really would of liked a second season, and I still hope that they will make it
Aug 26, 2016 11:19 PM
Jul 2016
Yes it was very good I wanna see second season or third season
Nov 1, 2016 4:23 AM

Feb 2016
Okay okay okay, I'm sorry - But how the hell can this not have a second season and not have sold well (And if this did not sell well, why the flying fuck do those "magical knight academy that was an all girls school but got coed recently and now there's only 1 guy there who happens to stumble into every boob he encounters and somehow saves the world while getting all the bitches"-anime, of which we get one to two every season, sell well? Please, explain. I don't understand. (I don't have anything against those type of anime, just wondering how these can sell well if this doesn't. Like, c'mon.)

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood has to be the best anime I have watched yet. In terms of plot/story, nothing really managed to come close to it - With the exception of very few other anime that had a "good" story, too. But I think I have to make an exception for this one, here. The story comes awfully close to the greatness that I found in FMA:B. Actually, the story itself is just as good.
I'll be honest - I didn't expect much when starting to watch this. But I soon realized that this was great.
The story itself just had simply everything I was looking for. Seriously.
"Bigger plot", ie a plot affecting whole countries: Check.
"Strategic/Military" part: Check.
Action/Adventure/Fantasy: Check.
Focus on a few characters that are affected by the plot, a backstory to each of them: Check!
Emotionally hurting main characters trying to pull through and providing solace to each other: Yup!
Character relationship development: Yes! Goddamn I love how Ferris' and Ryner's relationship progresses.
Great powers, but great enemies that have more to them than simply being villain: Check.
Very probably romance (Haven't watched the last episode yet): Yes!!!

No, seriously. The story in itself is exactly what I was trying to find all along. I love how some aspects are more or less subtle, too, with single words being able to completely change the flow of a conversation.

Too bad though that the anime didn't make the most of it. It could have been way, way, way longer. There were so many scenes that could, and should, have been dragged out - Especially those in relation with the "past" and the resulting emotional pain/comfort.
And starting from the 18th episode, it just feels way too rushed. Before the pacing was okay, with the occasional scene that could have been dragged out, but from that episode on everything just happens so fast that you're left there wondering what the fuck just happened.
Still, I'm not saying that the anime is badly made (It is the only anime yet that made me rewatch some episodes because I liked some moments that much.) - Just that it could have been made better. Haven't watched the ending yet, but from what I can read here and the last episodes, it seems as if is going to be a bad ending (Just like Akame ga Kill, that had a great first half and then went full shit).
Seriously - I, we, need a second season, ffs! And if they're at it, a remake of some of the episodes of the first season as well!
Why can't we get a second season ;_;

(And seriously, how can this thing no be well-received in Japan? )
Nov 22, 2016 10:57 PM
Nov 2016
Sorry to say this guys, but I don't think that it did well in Japan, and we all know what that means, no more Anime for us on this series. If you ask me, Japan needs to turn its Sight on America, Australia, and the UK if they did they would make more from Anime and Manga then they do from their own people, not to mention more series would get completed, and there would be a lot more happy people in this life...
Feb 8, 2017 10:51 PM
Feb 2017
oh please...second season please...this anime is soooo goooddddddd
Mar 19, 2017 9:07 PM
Mar 2017
I really did love this anime way back when and still till this day i love it. I mean, even now I hope and pray that this anime gets a sequel.
Mar 31, 2017 10:31 PM

Oct 2015
Nyxtarrynne said:
Sorry to say this guys, but I don't think that it did well in Japan, and we all know what that means, no more Anime for us on this series. If you ask me, Japan needs to turn its Sight on America, Australia, and the UK if they did they would make more from Anime and Manga then they do from their own people, not to mention more series would get completed, and there would be a lot more happy people in this life...

That's a very nice idea on paper.. Not so sure about the execution tho.
We are the creators Of Teen Titans...GO..
Yeah, I don't think we should be allowed to make our own "Anime".
I think I phrased that wrong.

We shouldn't be allowed to make Animation Adaptations of Mangas, Light Novels, Visuals novels, and etcetera.
akimlee said:
oh please...second season please...this anime is soooo goooddddddd
carterboy said:
I really did love this anime way back when and still till this day i love it. I mean, even now I hope and pray that this anime gets a sequel.
This post is like a gathering place for us hurt souls with a hole in our hearts seeking salvation, seeking a... Second season that is not there.

If only :(
May 3, 2017 8:39 AM
Mar 2014
Tell me about it, been waiting ever since this was first released, still one of my favourites.
Jun 23, 2017 9:47 AM
Mar 2017
I'm Still Gonna Wait
Jul 18, 2017 2:19 PM
Sep 2014
But Whait, Whait... The second part of the novel is still getting published isn't it? can't they be waiting until like almost the end of the second novel? It's an hypothesis isn't it, please tell me it is :'(
Aug 24, 2017 9:22 PM
Aug 2017
We badly needed a second season ... It's still not clear what kind of God eye bearer he is and I would like to know what are the 2 remaining ki
nds
Aug 24, 2017 9:50 PM
Jul 2018
dapb111 said:
But Whait, Whait... The second part of the novel is still getting published isn't it? can't they be waiting until like almost the end of the second novel? It's an hypothesis isn't it, please tell me it is :'(

I mean we can wait some more 10+ years hell even record of Lodoss is barely getting a english adaptation (first novel is coming this october) and that's been finished for 20+
Oct 14, 2017 9:45 AM
Apr 2016
Just finished the anime, and i know i need season two. I need it!. Well, i hope shaft will buy the project and finish it. Ooohh.. If there are only other way to support this project
Dec 12, 2017 4:03 AM

Apr 2015
I heard the author dropped this novel tho. Is that true?
4th times getting signature banned wtf
Jan 26, 2018 11:51 PM
Jan 2018
This anime is dead and there will not be a second season to it. Sad but its true.
Mar 26, 2018 5:30 PM
Sep 2017
Still waiting.....
Apr 15, 2018 11:57 PM
Jan 2017
Not gonna happen. What a disappointment.
Apr 30, 2018 6:04 PM
Jun 2017
FEELSBADMAN :'-/
May 20, 2018 3:28 AM
May 2018
I will always waiting for the second season no matter what
Oct 10, 2019 12:34 AM
Nov 2015
Anybody else still waiting ;(
Oct 18, 2019 8:25 AM
Oct 2019
I am still waiting now....
Oct 22, 2019 4:33 PM
Oct 2019
shit guys frick my fricking life why there no season 2 why japan is so sux i hate it
Oct 23, 2019 5:32 PM
Jan 2014
maaan, going on a memories trip, and stumbled upon Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu
Does the manga go till the end or does it cliffhang like the anime? :(
Jan 22, 2020 12:08 AM

Mar 2013
Its 2020 already, and I don't think it will be sequeled anytime soon.
This was one of my Childhood Anime and favorites as a Fantasy type.
I'm still, even now, looking forward for a rom-com between Kiefer x Ryner x Ferris,
and not much about Princess Noa x Claugh. Will there ever be a time when
Sion ever be in love with someone and stop his heart from becoming a dark ruler.

Will there ever be a fantasy anime there that could produce a fleshed out plot, their fantasy world and its magic?
I haven't seen some as of late and all of them became rushed and skipped other scenes that would
make a great experience to its viewers.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
May 23, 2020 2:29 PM
May 2020
Please second season
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» What is the point of making Ferris so annoying?

CrackerSnatcher - Apr 19, 2020

11 by AnOnYmOuS__101 »»
Apr 30, 2023 5:54 AM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - Dec 16, 2010

314 by Enjyu »»
Nov 7, 2022 8:00 AM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MorningGlory - Nov 4, 2010

104 by PedroKarim64 »»
Sep 9, 2022 10:29 AM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Jul 8, 2010

100 by DKDiabloLicht »»
Aug 18, 2021 8:56 PM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Oosran - Nov 18, 2010

96 by Bananarama_ »»
Apr 16, 2021 4:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.