Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 28, 2012 11:13 AM

Sep 2010
Theobob said:
Anime_Name said:
Theobob said:

Don't get me wrong sir, i have nothing against them, i'm a care-free person, but you said the "large majority of us straight folks" which is clearly not true, i was just trying to state the facts, and like it or not, that's reality.
once again, i don't really care.

You're neglecting that population is relevant and that your claim was
You claimed the the majority were against homosexual relationships because 73 unnamed countries supposedly killed homosexuals. Well I checked it out and that's not true, 73 countries might punish homosexuality but only a fraction of them do so with the death penalty. Also your claim of majority is false. 5 of the most populated countries, almost half the world's population, have either legalized same-sex marriage or at least legally recognizes homosexuality. Beyond the top 5 there are more countries with varying degrees of support to homosexuality. Which if you want to draw the conclusion that punishing homosexuality=being against then legalizing homosexuality=not being against, it means the majority are not against homosexuality.

The facts you've tried to state are not facts at all because you haven't bothered to do an ounce of reading or research before blurting out nonsense.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_by_country_or_territory

Your arguement is invalid, check the chart and do the maths.
Yes, the thin majority is NOT AGAINST IT, but they don't promote it, get your facts straight.

Do a population count. The countries you are talking about are small in comparison to the top ones who are not against.
Also your claim was not merely being against homosexuality but that, "73 countries are killing "gays,bis,tris,etc..." for being "gays,bis,tris,etc..." ". In the chart you provided only 10 or so countries enforce the death penalty for homosexuality.
Also the argument is not about promoting homosexuality because the claim octal9 made was "the large majority of us straight folks who are comfortable in our own skins have no problem with traps, gays, bis, tris, etc......." Not having a problem with traps, gays, bis, tris is not the same thing as promoting that lifestyle.

Do the reading.

Mar 28, 2012 12:09 PM

Sep 2010
Theobob said:

What are you racist or something? "top countries" are you kidding me? Does it matter which country? Half the countries DO recognize same-sex relationships, But they do not promote it, that's what i'm trying to say.

Top countries as in population.
You were talking about 73 countries, claiming those are the majority, punishing homosexuality by death, not promoting homosexuality.
None of the charts you provided say anything about promotion, just legalization of it or penalties against it. Your promoting line is new because the facts don't support any of your previous posts.

Mar 28, 2012 2:51 PM

Jan 2012
mitch3315 said:
How can anyone not like a trap who looks this good?

Fuck... i fell for that trap, but i still enjoy them ~
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Favorite characters you think are Sadist, Masochist, or Switch

IpreferEcchi - Yesterday

7 by Fluffygreygrass »»
2 minutes ago

» Advertise your favorite anime

Tannenbusch - 8 hours ago

8 by piyowizfoot »»
5 minutes ago

» Do you have any favorite opening or ending animations?

RobertBobert - 41 minutes ago

5 by Catalano »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » can anime influence your dark side?

deg - 8 hours ago

17 by Catalano »»
8 minutes ago

» What anime brought you to watch more anime? :)

Rinrinka - 3 hours ago

18 by TeBaTe »»
13 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.