Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did YOU think of the Vegeta-Bulma pairing?
Sep 2, 2008 7:39 PM
Jun 2008
I was personally a little thrown and upset in the beginning of the Trunks saga when Future Trunks dropped the bomb that Bulma was gonna leave Yamcha for Vegeta. It seemed random and impossible but as the season went on Bulma began to slowly soften the mighty Saiyan Prince. I began liking their progressing relationship when Bulma started nursing him back to health and encouraging him when he was pushing himself with the crazy training. Bulma definitely tamed Vegeta and they're perfect together because they're both stubborn and fiery. It's actually very fitting and believable that someone as dark and cold fell for her because Vegeta had never been in a normal situation or environment before he came to earth after namek exploded. She was the first one who showed him devotion and companionship and I was very pleased with how their love began and progressed.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 2, 2008 8:22 PM

Jul 2007
I love them together. Other then what you said at the beginning about Yamcha Inu(I knew about Vegeta Bulma before ever watching DBZ actually so I wasn't upset) I agree with what you said. And I think they are the best couple in anime! (Hence why I claimed them. ^^)

Oct 3, 2008 9:16 PM
Jul 2008
As much as I can completely understand and agree with the previous posts concerning Vegeta and Bulma together (based on personality traits and her compassion and nurturing attitude towards Vegeta) it still killed me. Although I understand Bulma's importance in the series, I still can't stand her. And Vegeta is my absolute favorite, so sort of odd to witness such a pairing. She drives me crazy and sometimes I wish she never switched back places with frog version Captain Ginyu. But I am grateful for their union for the sake of Trunks who is great and her repair skills during the Cell games saga. Despite my constant booming annoyance with Bulma, she is considered the strongest on the planet along with Chi Chi (I think) so it only seems fitting that she mate with Vegeta. From what I've seen and will soon find out, this show is full of surprises and patience makes them so worthwhile (boo to all those who give up and blame their giving up to the long battles) I happily await what's to come. I think a show like this which forms all these emotions and opinions is great. And on top of all that, I just think I am jealous ;]
Oct 23, 2008 9:01 PM

Oct 2008
inuyasha23 said:
I was personally a little thrown and upset in the beginning of the Trunks saga when Future Trunks dropped the bomb that Bulma was gonna leave Yamcha for Vegeta. It seemed random and impossible but as the season went on Bulma began to slowly soften the mighty Saiyan Prince. I began liking their progressing relationship when Bulma started nursing him back to health and encouraging him when he was pushing himself with the crazy training. Bulma definitely tamed Vegeta and they're perfect together because they're both stubborn and fiery. It's actually very fitting and believable that someone as dark and cold fell for her because Vegeta had never been in a normal situation or environment before he came to earth after namek exploded. She was the first one who showed him devotion and companionship and I was very pleased with how their love began and progressed.

Totally agree with ya. Bulma completes Vegeta and the other way around. Those two are absolute soul mates.
I'm a good boy!

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.
Oct 30, 2008 9:23 AM

Jul 2007
Another reason they work together: Who else could either of them get together with? They are the two most aggressive and argumentative people in the series. Nobody else would handle wither of them. (Well Chi chi is pretty tough but she's already got Goku way early on)

Oct 30, 2008 7:58 PM
Jun 2008
Haha very true Feena. I don't think Chichi could throw Vegeta around as easily as Goku though. Vegeta may be the only person Chichi is afraid of! Bulma was petrified of him until he came to earth the second time. It's so funny because in the namek saga when they first get there and realize vegeta is there too she drops to her knees in fear and stutters, "D-did you say V-vegeta?" Haha little did she know that she'd end up married to and completely in love with him years later! SUch a great show.
Apr 27, 2009 9:32 AM

Mar 2009
inuyasha23 said:

on the contrary...
...ehehe..actually, before i even knew that they were gonna end up together, i really hoped that "...hmmm, since Chichi got herself a saiyan, i hope Bulma will get hers as well...and hey, who's that baddy prince of Saiyans?! He's a bit rough..." and after Bulma's encounter with Vegeta, i was like..."hey, why not him,? i think Bulma can handle his rough and arrogant attitude...and besides, they look soo good together...If only he wasn't on the enemy side...>sigh<"
i like Vegeta nonetheless even though he was an enemy...but i guess it was really impossible for them to end up together...so i thought.

...hehe, but when a friend of mine casually told me that they ended up together and even had a son, ^_^, i was really really really overjoyed!!! ahaha....and i was jumping all around..well, i did that years back though...silly...hahaha
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» What is Vegeta's greatest fight?

ChrisVarick - Dec 9, 2007

25 by oli474 »»
Sep 17, 2011 7:26 PM

» Favorite Vegeta Line?

inuyasha23 - Sep 8, 2008

2 by T0LEK »»
Nov 2, 2009 2:44 PM

» Favorite Vegeta Moment?

inuyasha23 - Sep 2, 2008

5 by T0LEK »»
Nov 2, 2009 2:37 PM

» New DBZ Special

DOOMLover21 - Nov 4, 2008

1 by moonlight293 »»
Oct 24, 2009 3:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.