Forum Settings
Forums

SO MY FIEND JUST STARTED WATCHING ANIME..........................

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 27, 2012 3:35 AM

Sep 2011
BringDownTheSun said:
Clous said:
BringDownTheSun said:
>none of the clannad crap.

I'm sorry, but I can't lower my standards enough to fit yours. Perhaps you should ask elsewhere. Also, what is a "fiend" and where may I acquire one? ;)

God damn you fucking mad bro? Jeez.

On topic, Toradora seems like a perfect pick. She may also dig kimi ni todoke, Ano Hana, Hatsukoi Limited, and honey and clover.

If you had any sense of your surroundings, you would know that I was poking fun at OP. That being said, they did say high school romance, and Honey and Clover is set in college.
ehh, there really the same thing. only difference is college romances everyone goes to each other's houses more, high schoolers do too just tend to hang out at school or after school but not visit eachother's home

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 27, 2012 3:38 AM

Jan 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:

ehh, there really the same thing. only difference is college romances everyone goes to each other's houses more, high schoolers do too just tend to hang out at school or after school but not visit eachother's home

It's not the setting of the anime that is different, persay, but rather the style that the anime was written. Honey and Clover is a Josei, while I think OP is looking for something more along the lines of a Shoujo.
Feb 27, 2012 3:39 AM

Feb 2012
BringDownTheSun said:
Yeah, I'm not stupid and I can see when I've lost an argument.

Stupid enough not to see that ahead of time before losing an argument.

But I don't blame you. This is merely a difference in our standards of what we consider stupid =d.
"I will close my eyes and let the darkness be the light that guides me through the path of chaos"

Call me the Jelly Factory. I'm the world's largest producer of jelly.
Feb 27, 2012 3:42 AM

Jan 2012
Bloodcalibur said:
BringDownTheSun said:
Yeah, I'm not stupid and I can see when I've lost an argument.

Stupid enough not to see that ahead of time before losing an argument.

But I don't blame you. This is merely a difference in our standards of what we consider stupid =d.

Hey, believe it or not I usually do win my arguments. I figured I could attempt to ease my boredom a little, and it worked. I don't hold grudges either, so we were both wrong about each other, and we can leave it at that. :)
Feb 27, 2012 3:46 AM

Feb 2012
BringDownTheSun said:
Hey, believe it or not I usually do win my arguments.

Good joke.

BringDownTheSun said:
I figured I could attempt to ease my boredom a little, and it worked

Stop. Just stop. You try too hard to save face. Only one of us has been snickering non-stop here this whole time. And it isn't you, LOL.
"I will close my eyes and let the darkness be the light that guides me through the path of chaos"

Feb 27, 2012 3:48 AM

Sep 2011
Can both of you guy's just stop? that is a hell of alot better than seeing you two continue this for another full page.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 27, 2012 3:49 AM

Jan 2012
Bloodcalibur said:
BringDownTheSun said:
Hey, believe it or not I usually do win my arguments.

Good joke.

BringDownTheSun said:
I figured I could attempt to ease my boredom a little, and it worked

Stop. Just stop. You try too hard to save face.

Lol! Why else would I be posting in an anime forum and picking fights left right and center if I wasn't bored? There's nothing else to do with 2 gb of bandwidth left and insomnia. I've come to terms that the argument is over, and you're still continuing to attempt to milk it. It's over bud, you win.
Feb 27, 2012 3:50 AM

Feb 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Can both of you guy's just stop? that is a hell of alot better than seeing you two continue this for another full page.

Man, that post is so unfair I don't even know where to begin to dissect and explain how =d.

It's like watching a funny stand up comedy that's making you laugh every few moments. Would you stop?

Feb 27, 2012 3:51 AM

Jan 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:

I'm done replying to him, it's all good. What would you recommend for OP?
Feb 27, 2012 3:51 AM

Apr 2010
Bowl 2 of popcorn. You kids are making me obese. Very rude.
Feb 27, 2012 3:53 AM

Feb 2012
Clous said:
Bowl 2 of popcorn. You kids are making me obese. Very rude.

I hope you had fun with that thread with Vinter too.

And I hope that's extra cheese.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Looking for some Mom x Son Hentai/Manga

Someone2024 - 2 hours ago

3 by Zarutaku »»
13 minutes ago

» Romance anime where couples live together

aizen_sosuke3162 - 11 hours ago

3 by MeguSae38 »»
2 hours ago

» Worst anime ever?

Weltman - May 7

13 by AnimeDownUnder »»
2 hours ago

» Need a romance anime where girl save/fix boy

aizen_sosuke3162 - May 8

7 by mo_lave »»
9 hours ago

» Manhwa/Manhua like Master of Gu or Magic Emperor

Cannynj88 - May 14, 2021

4 by v7Sauron »»
Yesterday, 10:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.