Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 3, 2012 7:59 PM

Feb 2012
Anybody knows an anime with a handsome and cool male as the main character who doesn't know that the girls around him already fallen for him?

Harem+Comedy pls

Just like Infinite Stratos...

It's ok if its ecchi...
Feb 3, 2012 9:07 PM

Mar 2011
HauntingShock said:
handsome and cool male

HauntingShock said:
Just like Infinite Stratos...

A little contradictory there, but I do get what you mean. I do have a couple of good ones, much better than IS if you're willing to give them a try. All have pretty cool(er) main characters as per your request.

Golden Boy
Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari
Irresponsible Captain Tylor
Gintama (not really clueless, just doesn't want to pursue a relationship really, especially considering the girls xD)
Mahou Sensei Negima (a boy but still pretty impressive for his age)
To Aru Majutsu no Index
What do you think you're piloting? Great Mazinger? Dangaioh? For Pete's sake, this isn't some robot cartoon whose main character is an autistic kid or some punk. - Kiichi Goto, Mobile Police Patlabor
Feb 3, 2012 10:43 PM

Feb 2012
I'll try those :D

Thanks for the recommendations ^_^

Edit: @TPAM I didn't like those anime..... any other suggestion?
HauntingShockFeb 3, 2012 11:37 PM
Feb 4, 2012 3:39 AM

Oct 2011
Well , I really don't like it when main guy is like that so I try to write few animes that made me mad :P But if you say ''Clueless'' then try ''Asu no Yoichi!'' I think two girls fall for him , and he lives with 4 girls ( One is ten , just a kid , lets say 3 ) . Kinda harem for me . There is a little tiny bit fighting , and they are usually girls two :P ( First two of them was girls ) I don't know if it is a good reccommendation so tell me what you think after you try ! Also , if you happen to like it , manga continues a little bit further from anime I think , there is also kissing in manga ( That's what it says on MAL profile :P )
Feb 4, 2012 3:41 AM

Nov 2009
To be honest, just about anything on the harem brand in fact. Most of the bad ones, the lead is so hopelessly clueless that you want to take off your shoes and fling them at the monitor.
Feb 4, 2012 4:07 AM

Apr 2011
Phantom: Requiem For The Phantom. :-p

More topics from this board

» Looking for a non-harem Isekai anime

Michael_Mika - Mar 14

18 by Michael_Mika »»
2 hours ago

» Anime/Manga that revolves around Rain Theem

BroDa2545 - Yesterday

5 by Dizzy-san »»
3 hours ago

» Anime or Manga that kinda sucks but you can't stop watching/reading?

isseixkoneko - 9 hours ago

10 by Dizzy-san »»
4 hours ago

» Anime/ Manga to binge

theD00mGuy - May 1

7 by mo_lave »»
5 hours ago

» Girls with guns and knives

LoveYourEyes - Apr 22

29 by LoveYourEyes »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.