New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jan 31, 2013 7:34 AM

Jun 2009
the womens didnt got enough votes
Jan 31, 2013 11:24 AM

Jul 2011
Yes. Well, it's not like anyone told them to vote for male seiyuu only/mostly. xD
Jan 31, 2013 7:19 PM

Aug 2009
Well that shows how popular male seiyuus are :D♥♥♥, any way jokes apart the choice was 5 fave seiyuus. I'm sure if members have wanted they could have chosen females as well, so let's proceed now with the top 10 fave^o^

THANKS A BUNCH KANNEI!!! Awesome job again (I think I already mentioned that you are quick ^.^)

Going forward, we have a deadline of getting "the best 3" from all the categories (Feb 20), but I'm sure the results will be their beforehand. Anyway I'll send a reminder in NL to everyone so that participants/voters can claim their cards. Is that OK card makers??? You guys have time till end of Feb to make the winning cards. So Kannei & Jin chan thoughts pls...onegai.

Otsukaresama desu... Mayu, Jin & Kannei, the V-day cards just look amazing*>.<* I'll be posting the new forum tomorrow and guess we have a new AOM decided as well (Be prepared to get plenty of requests!!!). I'll add in the rules you've mentioned in the forum, but just in case pls cross check to see if I missed anything ^.^

Thanks Jin chan, you are good in providing ur say at least (* virtual hugs*). Yeah, may be we wont get pics of all the bands/singers so I leave the decision with the card makers. I you get hold of band/singer pic make their card, otherwise ANIME is the best alternative here.

Minna san. pls choose March SOM - Miki Shinchiro or Inoue Kazuhiko san ^♥^

Also suggestions pls for which anime theme should we go for in our March AOM choice polls?

@Otaku chan if you want Junichi Suwabe san be can be our Tally seiyuu for March, but we cannot choose him for SOM as he was one last March. Decision from you all is awaited!
skujJan 31, 2013 7:22 PM
Feb 1, 2013 12:41 AM

Jul 2011
So we have to watch the results to see who the winners will be and make the cards. Anime, Characters, OST, Seiyuu. And what should I write on the cards? Like "2012 Favorite...SE"? And will the cards be put in a thread and have members choose?

MIKI-SAN. Me wants him. :|
Kufufu, well I like Inoue-san, too so I'm fine with it. xD

And I'll think of something about AOM...Hm...
Feb 1, 2013 4:29 AM

May 2011
*shrug* ah well, I guess I just have to move on. As for seiyuu, well Inoue Kazuhiko, hands down!
Feb 3, 2013 8:59 AM

Jun 2009
will we make a 300+ and if whats the theme ????
Feb 4, 2013 7:40 AM

Aug 2009
HAPPY 300+ everyone ^o^ (wow we reached this target quickly didn't we!!!)

@Kannei: hmmmm theme for 300+...I think we can go with the current winter anime theme. I leave the rules and limit with you, but I think 20 cards will be sufficient (you have already lot of things to take care of).

@Jinrou: Jin chan, I know you have card work allotted to you, but wud you like to make a few 300+ cards? Winter anime is the theme, so decide whichever anime you like/following ^.^. Also I am updating the SOM forum for this month, I'll PM abt it to you in a separate msg :)

Any other volunteers for 300+ card making, pls let us know/comment here?

SO SOM for March is Inoue Kazuhiko...(I really wanted to highlight this veteran seiyuu) Thanks Jin chan, Silentruth ^.^. Jin chan, go ahead and decide the SOM card characters for Kazu san/rules as well :)

Jinrou said:
So we have to watch the results to see who the winners will be and make the cards. Anime, Characters, OST, Seiyuu. And what should I write on the cards? Like "2012 Favorite...SE"? And will the cards be put in a thread and have members choose?

Yes we need to watch the final results. "Best of Anime 2012/Seiyuu/OST/Character" will sound just fine...suggestions anyone???

I do not think we need to create a forum for this, but you can post some templates here just like you did for valentines card, so that the whole staff can view them first. Then just send the cards to all those who participated. You can check the voting forum and see who all are voting and after 20th Feb just send them to the participants, the way you send other cards. I know both you and Kannei are making the cards, so either divide the total member posts between yourselves or deliver all of your cards to the participants, separately. Lemme know if you have any confusion.

Now for March choice poll for the AOM? What theme should we pick? Shall we pick the best animes Kazuhiko san worked in???
skujFeb 4, 2013 7:44 AM
Feb 4, 2013 8:44 AM

Jun 2011
I'm kinda busy now, but I'd also like to make at least few cards for 300+, so count me in xD
Also, as for March AOM, sounds good to me :D
Feb 4, 2013 10:53 AM

Jul 2011
I'll try to make a few 300+ cards, even though I don't know any of the current winter anime. xD

Also, I'm ready, my Kana-chan cards are waiting. Okay~ :D
Okay, Inoue-san that is. *.*

Hai wakatta. So, we will deliver cards to everyone who's voted. Since we'll have 3 of each section, we'll deliver 3 cards of each section to everyone who's voted even if they've voted for a different anime/seiyuu/ost. Just saying to make sure I'm right ne. xD
Hmmm, if Kannei-san has no problem I'm fine with delivering all the cards to everyone separately. ^^

About AOM. We already have Inoue-san as SOM ne. Why don't we try to include Miki-san too? XD
Sorry, I'm perfectly fine with going with Inoue-san's best anime, it's just an idea. xD
JinrouFeb 4, 2013 11:24 AM
Feb 4, 2013 11:40 AM

Jun 2009
when will we open the 300+ thread ???
Feb 4, 2013 12:17 PM

Jun 2009
anyways here are the cards
--Hope their okay :) --
- -- -- ---- ---- --

Kannei:
Admins:as many as you want
Members: 1
post limit : till its closed

Feb 4, 2013 3:24 PM

Aug 2009
@Kannei: Ahh...Kannei dear...wait a min... let's take a breather... Phew...u r done with 300+ cards already!!! Guess we have to keep up the pace here ;). oskare♥♥♥

But we'll wait when Mayu chan [thanks for volunteering love ^.^] and Jin chan are thru with their cards, then we'll open 300+. So ladies can you manage to finish 300+ cards this week? Just decide the limit pls? Also do you want to keep 300+ open till end of Feb??? Lemme know any other rules u wanna put in.

@Jinrou: Jin chan if you don't know the new winter animes, pick the on-going ones like Magi, Psycho Pass, Xion Saga. Although there are a few I'm following Chihayafuru 2, Kotura san, Amnesia and Hakkeden :). I'm sure these many will be enough ^^.

Great to know that you already decided on the division. Yeah this sounds doable and yeah coordinate with Kannei if you want cards to be delivered separately. Yup, u r right! I think the participants who gave the final votes (whether their fave won or not) deserve this prize ^o^, so lets send it to all those who voted. Oh yeah, check out the download link on the homepage, in case you would like to put in images of the singers in the OST winner cards ^^

Well, if others want Miki san's AOM I don't mind, coz I adore him as well :P. So everyone, pick up a choice quickly for March AOM - Inoue san or Miki san (competition seems fierce here, I'm loving it!!!)
Feb 4, 2013 3:31 PM

Jun 2009
i dont mind if its till the end of february open ~~
Feb 4, 2013 3:36 PM

Jun 2009
Jinrou said:
I'll try to make a few 300+ cards, even though I don't know any of the current winter anime. xD

Also, I'm ready, my Kana-chan cards are waiting. Okay~ :D
Okay, Inoue-san that is. *.*

Hai wakatta. So, we will deliver cards to everyone who's voted. Since we'll have 3 of each section, we'll deliver 3 cards of each section to everyone who's voted even if they've voted for a different anime/seiyuu/ost. Just saying to make sure I'm right ne. xD
Hmmm, if Kannei-san has no problem I'm fine with delivering all the cards to everyone separately. ^^

About AOM. We already have Inoue-san as SOM ne. Why don't we try to include Miki-san too? XD
Sorry, I'm perfectly fine with going with Inoue-san's best anime, it's just an idea. xD

Okay got it its fine with me as well---the only thing what bugs me is that if the vote stays like it is now we got soome /even/ ones again
Feb 5, 2013 2:32 AM

Jun 2009
if nothing changes thats the winner list so far
KanneiFeb 5, 2013 3:30 AM
Feb 5, 2013 7:33 AM

Jul 2011
Here are the 300+ cards.

Members/Staff: 2
Post limit: When it's closed

I went with the new ones, after all. I chose the ones I thought I would like to watch one day. :P
Feb 5, 2013 8:43 PM

Jun 2009
Awesome Cards Jinrou :)

Oi just a lil question:: what when too many have the same amound of voting =we get more then just 3
let it vote again just for the even or make more cards ???
Feb 7, 2013 1:28 PM

Aug 2009
yoshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhha!!! FIRST OF ALL OMEDETTOU MINNA WE ARE 400+...already!!! WHAT'S GOING ON IN HERE...AM I GOING HALLUCINATING *o**o**o**o**o**o**o**o*

Ahem...keeping my excitement intact phew!!! I think we have to start with 400+ cards now :D... so Kannei, Jin chan, Mayu...do you think we should put 300+ ON-HOLD coz we are 400 now>.< Can we go with making 400+ cards? The theme I think can still be winter anime (frankly I cannot think of any other:p). Shall I make two different announcements for 300 & 400+ cards in the Newsletter??? TELL ME...onegai!!!

@Kannei...nope no more voting after this one. I know it sucks that we have so many members but too few votes. For now, the list shows some clear winners so WAIT till 20th Feb, let's see how the voting turns out ^.^ [In case, its a tie in any category then we'll go with making extra card/s for that category] Take a breather love... we still have two more weeks of voting to go ^.^ I will also be sending in the announcement in the newsletter :) Meanwhile, if you want you can send in an advanced announcement about the voting to all the members (Just like the way you have been doing in the comments section of the club). AND THANKS A BUNCH FOR SENDING OUT SO MANY NEW MEMBER INVITES!!! Arigatou (*virtual hug*)

@Jinrou: Awesome cards as always and great choices tool, members will love them ^.^ I left a message to you above in the post. So have a look and lemme know soon what u think. Thanks!
Feb 7, 2013 2:42 PM

Jun 2011
Oi, oi, oi... how? O.O
This is amazing :D Happy 400+ xD
Well, seems ok to me and I was just about to add the text to the templates xD
Guess I'll wait to see what everyone decides xD
Feb 7, 2013 4:46 PM

Jun 2009
Okay Got it maybe it runs smoothly at the end lets Hope soo

And Oi we reached 400+

not even opend the 300+ LE thread maybe we should make a thread for both at once

and what LE will it be for 400+ ??
Feb 8, 2013 4:18 AM

Jul 2011
Arigatou Kannei-san. Yours, too, are great as usual. :3

Well, since we've already got past 400+, why should we make a 300+ edition? I would say to only make a 400+. I can change the 300+ to 400+, the cards will be the same. Is that okay? I'll wait to hear your opinions~
But, really. This was fast. O.O
Congrats. We are growing. <3

Okay I agree. Ano, what do you mean with "Oh yeah, check out the download link on the homepage, in case you would like to put in images of the singers in the OST winner cards ^^"? I didn't get it, sorry. x'D
So, it's decided that the OST cards will have the bands/singers on?
JinrouFeb 8, 2013 5:16 AM
Feb 8, 2013 12:18 PM

Jun 2011
I've been thinking about that, too, just didn't want to say since both Jin-chan & Kannei-chan made their cards (which are wonderful, but it's already a given xD)...
Feb 10, 2013 12:41 AM

Jun 2009
hmm, leaving out already a 100+ isnt soo nice after all we arnt giving out many cards anyways if you dont wanna keep the 300+ its fine by me i guess i just make 400+ too and but both in as special thx too the newbie members
Feb 10, 2013 10:13 AM

Aug 2009
Alright, so I feel that I'm really out of the Hallucination stage now >.< but this is beyond words everyone...we are reaching 500+ *.* OMEDETOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ^o^

Kannei, Jin chan and Mayu if you want to go ahead with making the 400+ & 500+ cards its up to you (its just going to be a lot of cards, but yes the newbie members deserve to get them...). I'm actually cool with just bringing out the 500+ cards also and in next week's newsletter I can make this announcement (wow I need to send it to a lot of new comers too phew!!!). The theme will still be winter anime or the coming up Spring anime. If you find the anime pics feel free to make 500+ cards with Spring anime theme, like Kuroko no Basuke S2 & Utao no prince sama S2 ^.^

Jinrou said:
Ano, what do you mean with "Oh yeah, check out the download link on the homepage, in case you would like to put in images of the singers in the OST winner cards ^^"? I didn't get it, sorry. x'D
So, it's decided that the OST cards will have the bands/singers on?

Jin chan, I just suggested that you can check the download link on our club homepage in case you guys decide to make OST winner cards with singer/band pics. But as I said before its up to you, whatever suits you guys is fine by me ^.^
Feb 10, 2013 2:02 PM

Jun 2009
dont mind making cards often the thing I need is Themes ;)

and here is the rest

400+
Kannei:
Admins:as many as you want

- - - - -
500+
Kannei:
If you want it just say : YES

KanneiFeb 10, 2013 2:10 PM
Feb 12, 2013 6:07 AM

Jul 2011
Here are the 400+ cards.

Members/Staff: 2
Post Limit: When the thread is closed.

Okay skuj-san. Actually I've already said that I would like to make cards with the bands/singers. So, I'm waiting for others' opinions. ^^
Well, I'll see if I can find any good pictures for 500+. If I do make cards, they won't be winter anime since we've already used this theme for 400+.
Feb 14, 2013 7:55 AM

Jun 2009
when are we open the ...+ threads now ??
Feb 14, 2013 12:21 PM

Jul 2011
Sorry I cannot make cards for the 500+. Honto gomen. >.<
Feb 14, 2013 3:05 PM

Jun 2011
First of all, I'm so sorry for being late (I was so busy this week T_T), but here are the cards (though I ended up hating them all, so sorry they suck xP).

400+ LE
Post limit: #20
Stuff: All

500+ LE
Post limit: #20
Stuff: All
The name shouldn't be longer than 11 characters xP

xP
And second, wish Happy Valentine's Day to you all >.<
Feb 14, 2013 4:36 PM

Mar 2012
Hello, hello!
Sooooo sorry for disappearing for a week and a half!
RL has got me on my toes at the moment! ;3;
but I see everything is running fabulously!
& Congrats on 400+ !!! *0*/

@skuj: Will PM you now~!!!!

@Jinrou: Gah! My love! I'm dying because I missed the Kamiya Hiroshi! SOM cards! I will give you my very life if I could beg out of you that "Izaya" card I saw, if ya still have the template that is???? ;3; Onegai! </3
OtakuMadnessFeb 14, 2013 4:40 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 15, 2013 5:27 AM

Jul 2011
Otaku-san, you can have any 6 you want. Just go here and tell me the ones you like. x'D
I always keep the cards I make, so no problem. ^.~

skuj-san, I saw you stated that my 500+ cards will be coming, so yeah, I decided to make them anyway, since now the members are waiting fot them. I'll add them and let everyone who's requested know.
Feb 15, 2013 7:28 AM

Aug 2009
Firstly, sorry for being away from the forum for this week, but I've been under the weather this week (high fever and sour throat) and its sucking the energy out of me >o<. But I've finally updated the 300+/400+/500+ cards forum and just checked even the requests are pouring in ^.^

@Otaku: Luv, I've sent u a PM just lemme know wht u think soon :) and waiting for the new layout ^o^

@Jinrou: Jin chan, u r sugoi ne ^.^ the 500+ cards are already in :D.

Oh yeah, Jin, Mayu & Kannei, I have kept the 300+/400+/500+ cards forum open till end of Feb, r u guys ok with that?

I'll try to update the SOM & AOM of this month soon... and Happy Valentine's Day (belated) everyone ^♥^
Feb 18, 2013 7:17 PM

Aug 2009
Hey Kannei...I saw that you closed the 300+/400+/500+ cards already???, but it was suppose to be open till the end of this month. If you want it closed I don't mind, but then I will skip its announcement in the Newsletter... Jin chan...tell me if you are ok with this coz I know the voting winner cards work is coming up for you guys.

Kannei & Jin chan, good luck with the winning cards...we all hope to be surprized soon...

Also, everyone tell me your fave Inoue Kazuhiko san and Miki san's fave anime and we'll choose a winning AOM based on it ^.^
Feb 19, 2013 3:00 AM

Jun 2009
soo sorry for closing it soo soon saw it too late and am a lil busy at the moment tommorow is the end of the vote right and just the members who voted get a card right

it doesnt look soo bad just the Guys have 4 winners at the moment
Feb 19, 2013 5:44 AM

Jul 2011
Well, I'm fine with anything. I'll make the winner cards until next week. I wanna wait for the latest results~

Inoue-san: Natsume Yuujinchou, Gravitation, Junjou Romantica, KHR.
Miki-san: Hakuouki, Bleach, D.Gray Man, Pokemon, Mobile Suit Gindam 00, Gintama.
Feb 19, 2013 10:23 PM

Jun 2009
Inoue-san: Gravitation, Naruto,Maiden rose ,Junjou and Fruits Basket
Miki: Havi(Its just Drama cd tough) Samurai 7,Yami no Matsuei ,weiß Kreuz,
Feb 19, 2013 10:25 PM

Jun 2009
Its the 20th already it really tzakes long for most members too to something in the club and i dont think the winner list changes anymore
soo its CLOSED now

here are the winners

~Anime~
Kuroko no Basket
Magi
Psycho Pass

~Seiyuu~
Kamiya Hiroshi
Fukuyama Jun
Nakamura Yuuichi

~OP~
Can do -Granrodeo
Nirvana -MUCC
V.I.P -SID

~ED~
Namae no nai Kaibutsu -EGOIST
Shiroi Karasu -Suzumura Kenichi
Anata ni Deawanakereba -Aimer

~Male~
Kougami
Kuroko
Kise

~Female~
Morgiana
Aida Riko
Ririchiyo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND this are my Samples for Cards im sending out today
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feb 20, 2013 2:08 PM

Jun 2009
unbelievable we reached 600 Members

what will be the theme for that ??
Feb 21, 2013 6:20 AM

Jul 2011
Thanks for the hard work, Kannei-san. ^^

So my cards will be these:

I don't know when I'll be delivering them, though.
Feb 21, 2013 7:08 AM

Jun 2009
thx and awesome cards jinrou

if u didnt noticed it i currently closed the m- cards the take way most of the time but when i sended all the pick 3 of 10 cards out and the yc cards i reopen it latagain ;D
Feb 21, 2013 9:45 AM

Aug 2009
Omedettou everyone..we have reached another hundred - 600+ >o< and so the theme will be "spring"..I know its still a few months away, but let's pick the cherry blossoms this time (they look so lovely every time I see the scenes in the animes). I leave the scene pick to you guys :D

Awesome work on the winner cards Jin chan and Kannei and Kannei thanks again for announcing the winners and being an awesome admin (*virtual hugs and kisses*)

Alright, so now I'll pick one good anime from Kazu or Miki san's animes. Any one else wants to put their fave, pls be quick abt it?

Jin chan, I know Kana chan cards are still open, but you can start with Kazu san cards as well :D if you want/have time.

Yosh minna san, we need to start making the member badges now that we 600+, at least distribute them to those who are our regular members. That way we will have one member no per person and less effort for card makers to make and remake cards for those members? Pls tell me wht u all think?
Feb 22, 2013 1:27 PM

Jul 2011
Kannei-san sankyuu. Yours are great as well. ^^

skuj-san, I'll be making 600+ cards as soon as I can since I love sakura. *.*
Well, that's not true. March is coming, spring is coming~ xD

Okay, yeah. I'll be doing that. ^^

Sorry, but I cannot make any badges. Never made any before and I don't think I can handle all the work. Gomen ne~
But I think it's a nice idea. You mean that everyone will have a specified number?
Feb 23, 2013 7:20 AM

Jul 2011
600+ cards

Members: 3
Staff: 4
Post Limit: #22

Inoue Kazuhiko cards

Members: 2
Admins: 3

JinrouFeb 27, 2013 12:24 PM
Feb 23, 2013 12:56 PM

Jun 2011
So many awesome cards, everyone x333

@Sku-chan - As for the badges, I'm not so good with using shapes (just started using them from time to time a while ago xP), so I don't think I'm a right person for the job xP Besides, I'm not sure I can find time for it, at least not now xP But it is a good idea ^^
Btw, can I also make some cards for the 2012 winners? It might take a while, but I'd like to participate since there are so many things I love among the winners, so if it's ok with you...

And I made few for 600+ LE...
Omedetou :D

Post limit: #22
Staff: All
Bonus: For the first 10 who want it, staff can also have it ^^ But you can still get it in case you guess what anime is it from right xD
+1 for everyone who manages to guess where the bonus is from xD
Feb 24, 2013 1:17 PM

Jun 2009
thx minna love working with u all :) *Hugs skuj back*

Update the 600+ LE later on
when will it open ??
Feb 24, 2013 5:09 PM

Jun 2009
600+ LE

Admins: 3
Members: 2
Post limit: ???

Feb 24, 2013 7:56 PM

Jun 2009
reopend seiyuu cards again

badges are really a great idea but as the others never made one before
KanneiFeb 24, 2013 8:19 PM
Feb 26, 2013 10:00 PM

Aug 2009
Alright...I'm back :D...actually I'm connected with the internet again, I just moved to a new city so things are a bit hectic on my side everyone. Oh I'm loving the sakura theme cards (*♥drools over the cards a bit more♥*).

@Kannei: Awesome job again...guess I should get used to saying awesome to you ^o^ . I'll open the 600+ cards on March 1st, I hope that's OK with Mayu and Jin chan as well.

@Jinrou: *virtual hugs* I have no words to express other than that I have some real gems in my admin staff and I'm really proud to have you guys part of Vomic team. The cards look really cool, and I'll definitely be putting my requests soon ^,^ (Can I have Miyagi's card as a bonus Jin chan, I loved him in Junjou Romantica and he's one of my fave Kazu san characters...onegaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii *bows down*)

@Mayu: Sweety! Great job and thanks for pitching in :D. You wanna create the winning cards as well, dosssssssssssssssssssso...I'm sure the participants, especially the new members will love it ^.^

Tell you what, I'm thinking of opening a forum for the winning cards for the members as well. The response has been awesome from the newbies especially and I just want the new members to claim these goodies as well. So Kannei & Jin are you OK (pretty plsssssssssssssss say yes) if I can post your winning cards as well with Mayu's. Pls tell me soon and I'll open this forum in March as well.

I know the newsletter is really delayed, but I have been held up with many things at personal front (the move especially) so I'm thinking of alternating the newsletter from now onwards. If there are special announcements, the admins can announce them in the comments (like Kannei has been doing), but 650+ members is kinda too much for me phew... (soon we will be 700+, so get ready card members, more card work coming >o<, I'll keep u posted for the next theme).

hmmm...I think the pace at which the club is increasing we will be having 1000 members soon *o*. Heard you all loud and clear, so the badges have to wait coz frankly even I'm not good at making them, tried my hand in some, but need to practice a lot more :P. So fine we'll keep the badges on hold till 1000 members at least. If you guys have any other ideas for creating members cards pls SHOUT OUT over here!!! Alright, we have not heard any thing from the officers...where are u guys, pls comment soon.

Last question...whom should we choose our SOM for April (choose seiyuus whose birthday is coming in April) and what anime theme should be April AOM, Spring season or Spring anime 2013 or something related to flowers again???
skujFeb 26, 2013 10:04 PM
Feb 26, 2013 11:12 PM

Jun 2009
um skuj i dont have the winning caRDS ANYMORE SENDED OUT ALL AND DELETED

and thx again ;) glad u like them
KanneiMar 2, 2013 5:05 AM
Feb 27, 2013 5:50 AM

Jul 2011
I'm glad you like them. ^^
Well, I wanted to make a card of him, too. I just thought that not many people would request it. I'll make a card of him, then, but not as a bonus. It'll be just like all the other cards~

Well, I have not sent out any winning cards, yet. But if you open a thread for these, will the ones who participated also request there? Or do you mean we should send the cards to the participants and to the ones who request for them in the thread? Cause, you know the cards are a lot and the members who took part in the voting are also quite a few. :\

Actually, what is our March AOM? Miki-san or Inoue-san? O.O
And as for April me wants Koni-tan as SOM. :3
We've done both upcoming anime and sakura, so I don't know...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Count to 500! ★GAME★ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SilentTruth - Aug 15, 2013

1804 by Kunii »»
Oct 1, 2022 9:01 PM

Sticky: » Newsletter Sign up! __φ(・ω ・` ) ( 1 2 3 )

Kannei - Jan 25, 2012

121 by nitchi »»
Oct 6, 2017 2:34 PM

Sticky: » [CLOSED] SOM SEPTEMBER 2017 - KAYANO AI

skuj - Jan 6, 2017

24 by 02miukie »»
Sep 19, 2017 4:29 PM

Sticky: » [VOTING OPEN]* Best Anime/Seiyuu/Characters/Couples/Ops/Eds of 2016 *

skuj - Feb 5, 2017

33 by WinterFireworks »»
Mar 12, 2017 9:17 AM

Sticky: » [CLOSED] SOM DECEMBER - ◟(◔ั₀◔ั )◞ ༘♡ Minase Inori & Shimazaki Nobunaga (❛ั◡˜๑) ( 1 2 3 )

skuj - Jan 11, 2016

113 by aizuki »»
Jan 6, 2017 12:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.