New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 6, 2011 11:14 AM

Aug 2010
hai obaba
Dec 6, 2011 1:05 PM

Oct 2009
Honestly though, you are a bit naive. It's not always a bad thing of course. But for the example when you thought I were married and had kids, there are loads of those times, but we appreciate you for that so you shouldn't deny it that much. Or we'll simply assume you're tsundere and are naive anyway so whatever you're going to say, we're right even if he have to force our ideals on you.

Going back to putting everything in the first comment again ~
Dec 6, 2011 1:09 PM

Aug 2010
hmmm if you say so . :p but i was raelly surprised back then. i mean its really possssible that you were married!!!
Dec 6, 2011 1:12 PM

Sep 2009
I don't think there's a lot of characters based on us personally.
Oh, that reminds me, there's Pabloc in The Offtopic Wars Saga! XD

[advertisement]Do read it, it's the most awesome story to be found on the internetz. Chapter 00 will probably seem even more random than our typical discussions here, but don't worry, that's just a prologue - it's less obscure later on.[/advertisement]

Aria and Nichijou now go up on my "to watch sometime soon" list. And why I didn't hear about Pani Poni Dash! earlier? Sounds like fun, gotta check it out. ^^

Too bad, I don't have too much ideas that weren't mentioned already. Except maybe one for Aza - Masked Maid Guy Kogarashi fits rather nicely. :D
Dec 6, 2011 1:42 PM

Oct 2009
I began reading the Offtopic Wars Saga on VNDB but left it alone due to lack of time and just haven't picked it up again.

The list is put in the first comment now, and I even put us in alphabetical order (I didn't do so with the characters though). Anyway, shall we go through some of them to make the list smaller? It's kinda long as it is now. Don't forget to say why you don't think it fits either, or why it does, if you want the name to be kept as potential survivor.
Dec 6, 2011 2:22 PM

Mar 2010
Nice job sorting all that Azathoth.

As for if my characters fit, well I'll think about it, and post my opinions later.

By the way, we're missing a few odd people that post here and then. Cue: Oveneise, Ducknyan, Draccon, insan3soldiern, Pimptoad, Vitar, and some others I'm missing. List may get long, though that's those who post at least once in a while.
Dec 6, 2011 2:42 PM

Oct 2009
True, but no one has come with any ideas about either of them yet, but it'll come. Ducknyan is visiting too seldom nowadays, Hyuuji disappeared somewhere and Oveneise was kidnapped by aliens.
insan3soldiern was much more active a few months ago and I haven't seen the poor fella much these days, Draccon likewise. Vitar's a freshling and we don't have a too good grasp on his personality just yet and PimpToad just drops in every now and then. It's fun when he does, but it doesn't happen too often. Also, something tells me that he wouldn't be too happy if we were to make a caricature parable of him, but please prove me wrong.

Anyway, since no one is really feeling like answering (except natsukage), I'll begin myself.
First of all, I'd like to remove Azusa from my list as I only got the nickname AzA-nyan from there in a conversation with Master. So it's only that name I got from there and no other traits, which was the point of this in the first case.

Then I want to remove Gilbert Nightray (Adult) from Master since Gilbert's no way near the level of the selfish aura emitted from Master. Nothing bad about that, we like him for it and it suits him, but Gilbert's too docile to fit him.

Another character I'd like to remove is Pinkie Pie from WStar. Fun as it may be, I don't think even one of us has a grasp on that character at all, nor do I think that people want to watch something to do so. At least I know that I'm not touching My Little Pony with anything.

So, say that I'm right or wrong, it's up to discussion. But not just "I don't want it because I don't feel like it". Arguments people! We want this to be both a fun discussion (Personally I love discussions) and give a somewhat accurate result (That was the point at least).
Dec 6, 2011 2:47 PM

Mar 2009
Well sorry xD it's just that I have been epicly busy lately (and this shit will go,it seems) so I can't really go online to post every few minutes. So uh..yea.

As for characters I don't know everybody that much so I'll kinda have to refrain from this for a bit and make some impressions to post here ;)

Dec 6, 2011 2:50 PM

Oct 2009
Vitar said:
I can't really go online to post every few minutes
What!? Shame on you!

But yeah, it's not like this will be finished within a day or two anyway, so you have loads of time to get to know us all, at least the face we decide to show here.
Dec 6, 2011 3:03 PM
Jul 2018
I'd probably be the one dude from Divi-Dead. You guys know who I'm talking 'bout, right?
Dec 6, 2011 3:07 PM

Oct 2009
Oveneise said:
I'd probably be the one dude from Divi-Dead. You guys know who I'm talking 'bout, right?
No. We're incompetent so we need names.
Dec 6, 2011 4:46 PM

Mar 2010
@ Oveneise
You cant be the school director, as no one here can be GOD. (refering to voice actor)
So the protagonist, this guy:

Dont know you enough to post an immediate judgment.

As for me: pretty hard to say whats wrong or right with them. As far as personality goes, I guess Yuuichi is a good guess, as I sometimes like to play around with people.

I dont really know about Yukito though, problem is, none of you act like an AIR character. (except maybe Azathoth: cue scalpel wielding and dangerous looking doctor) so I cant compare Yukito's attitude to the club.

As for Okazaki...actually a good guess for many reasons. I'll say them if I feel like it.

Kyon: no objection. I have about the same "comment from the sidelines" personality. I also don't believe in anything like aliens and espers, so its close enough. I prefer the glasses on though, lol.
natsukageDec 6, 2011 5:20 PM
Dec 6, 2011 11:13 PM

Oct 2009
God is Wakamoto, end of story. No one else can do that role any good so it's not even up for consideration.

except maybe Azathoth: cue scalpel wielding and dangerous looking doctor
What? Well, I haven't seen AIR for a long time now so I don't remember what his personality was like much, I got an idea but nothing concrete. I'll watch part of an episode or something when I come home this evening.

As for Kyon, I'm not objecting, but he seems more like a cynical kind of person than you are, but other things are matching quite well. I don't really know what to say about this one actually so we'll have to wait for more statements on the subject.
Dec 7, 2011 3:50 AM
Jul 2018
natsukage said:
Nice job sorting all that Azathoth.

Same here but hopefully you/we are able to choose the right char for everyone. I mean having 6 different chars is just...too much. Anway, thumbs up from the granny.
Dec 7, 2011 4:32 AM

Jun 2009
Aza bitch, you messed up, Matsurika was supposed to be you, not me. Fix it.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Dec 7, 2011 4:37 AM

Jun 2008
Noticing that Hasegawa Kobato is in the first post for you twice, Aza. And like Orochi said, Shinouji Matsurika was a suggestion for you, not him. Goodo jaabu organizing all the characters with links and whatnot otherwise.
... Ugh, I recognize less than half of them. I'm so ashamed. On the plus side, I've already set two shows to plan to watch because of characters suggested for me.

Kyon had a lot of, "Why is this happening?!" freak-out moments, at least in his inner dialogue, so he doesn't quit fit my mental image of natsu either.

Here's a new one I laughed over earlier.
Ducknyan: Elizabeth
She may not exactly be the right species, but somehow it just fits to me.

I can't really point out characters for the folks I'm not very familiar with, so Oveniese, Vitar and co. need to be more talkative or I'm going to find some mute or dandere characters for you all.
Dec 7, 2011 4:40 AM
Jul 2018
... Ugh, I recognize less than half of them.

You can recognize 50% of them? In my case it's 5%.

Ducknyan: Elizabeth

Agreed very fucking strongly.
Dec 7, 2011 8:34 AM

Oct 2009
OrochiPL said:
Aza bitch, you messed up, Matsurika was supposed to be you, not me. Fix it.
Ferios said:
Noticing that Hasegawa Kobato is in the first post for you twice, Aza.

Both fixed. Could've been that I began writing it and took a few hour break in the middle, but it's fixed now. Good that it wasn't anything too serious. And I probably misread about Matsurika or simply messed up where I wrote it. My bad.

I love Elizabeth, so whoever that goes to has to be a great person. Added to the list.

Anyway, we're two who doesn't really think that Kyon matches natsukage (or one and a half with me being the half). I'm probably going to want to have four or five votes against it to delete something, but just one to add (if it's serious, or close to). And once in a while I'll write a post to notify which characters are under the magnifying glass and how many votes against there are (as well as who said it to avoid double voting).
Dec 7, 2011 9:26 AM

Apr 2007
Me - cross out the tsunderes ( I love them(as in like, not in the weird otaku way, okay?) but I'm nothing like them). Taiga because we're polar opposites - which I already explained.

Makoto. I don't know. Somebody give me a summary of his character. I'd also like to ask the person who told us not to ask why I was like him why I'm like him.

Why I'm like Sunohara:
-Side character
-Comedic(shouldn't really call oneself like that but whatever, this is serious business after all)
-Serious when the time calls it
-I have a stupid little sister who everyone adores

Why I'm nothing like Sunohara:
-Not that perverted
-I'm probably smarter than him. Grades-wise at the very least.
-Our speech patterns are completely different.

Hmm.
Dec 7, 2011 10:31 AM

Aug 2010
can you cross "not that perverted"
Dec 7, 2011 10:41 AM

Oct 2009
He's just more of a subtle pervert. Anyway..

natsukage - Kyon: Two for deletion (Azathoth, Ferios).
tyger - Taiga: Two for deletion (Azathoth, tyger).
OrochiPL - Gilbert Nightray (Adult): One for deletion (Azathoth).
WStar - Pinkie Pie: One for deletion (Azathoth).
Azathoth - Azusa: One for deletion (Azathoth).

Please tell me your thought on this. Reasons are found earlier on page 4 and one of my last posts on page 3.
Dec 7, 2011 10:47 AM

Apr 2007
I'll make it short.
natsukage - Kyon - agreed
Aza- Azu - agreed

Edit: Aza, what are your thoughts on yourself and Hasegawa Kobato? Since you didn't cross that one out.
tygerDec 7, 2011 10:55 AM
Dec 7, 2011 11:01 AM

Mar 2010
Okay you can delete Kyon. I'm not the facepalm type anyways. lol. Nor am I a cynical person.

As for an addition to the already long list for (the maid) Azathoth: Kohaku

and for OrochiPl: Arawn

I also agree that Azu-Nyan fits nowhere near Azathoth's personality. so add that to the list of deletion votes.
Dec 7, 2011 11:35 AM

Oct 2009
Okay, since there are three people which thinks that me and Azusa doesn't fit together I'll remove her and Kyon as well as adding Kohaku and Arawn to respective person.

Two names gone, and two new.

As for my thoughts on Kobato, I'm not saying that it doesn't suit me at all. There might be better of course, but it's not so wrong that I want to take it up now. I guess it's up to someone else to mention it if they don't think Kobato suits me.
So now there's Taiga (tyger), Adult Gilbert Nightray (Master) and Pinkie Pie (WStar) left of those currently under investigation.
Dec 7, 2011 12:07 PM
Jul 2018
As for myself...I don't know about that princess starla thingy. I can't see myself in her so someone better explain me the reason for posting her.

The date guy is somewhat allright since I fucking love swords and can summon them like emiya. Both grannies are also okay because of obvious reasons and I can live with the baka dude too.

So it's just that starla girl.
Dec 7, 2011 12:38 PM

Jun 2009
Gonna agree with deletion of that Gilbert guy, me believing in my maid being the only reason.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Dec 7, 2011 12:38 PM

Apr 2007
Azathoth said:

Atikal
Kousaka Kirino, Takayama Maria.

I can't agree with those 2.
Dec 7, 2011 12:52 PM

Oct 2009
OrochiPL - Gilbert Nightray (Adult): Two for deletion (Azathoth, OrochiPL).
Atikal - Kousaka Kirino: Two for deletion (tyger, Azathoth).
Atikal - Takayama Maria: Two for deletion (tyger, Azathoth).

Reasons for me agreeing with tyger's two suggestions are the following:
Kirino: Atikal's noway near as aggressive as Kirino and that's pretty much the thing that makes up Kirino's whole personality so she doesn't really really have anything in common with Atikal than the interest in visual novels, though Kirino's into imouto characters and I doubt Atikal's playing visual novels for that purpose. Especially since she says that her favorite games are Otome games.

Maria: Maria's much more clingy than Atikal (who aren't at all) and I seriously don't even know why the comparison was done in the first case. There's not much more to say on that.
Dec 7, 2011 12:54 PM

Apr 2007
I suggest adding Maria to tthammy.
Dec 7, 2011 12:57 PM

Oct 2009
Not a bad idea, and at the same time I'm adding Ciel Phantomhive to Master.
Dec 7, 2011 2:04 PM

Aug 2010
which maria?
Dec 7, 2011 2:16 PM

Apr 2007
Dec 7, 2011 2:45 PM

Aug 2010
she looks soo kawaii
Dec 7, 2011 10:59 PM

Oct 2009
Even if she does, that's irrelevant.

Dec 8, 2011 1:20 AM

Jun 2008
Since I've never seen even a fraction of an episode of the show and have no other ground to base the appeal on, I second the deletion of Pinkie Pie merely because having a gaudy pink pony with a jerry curl gone pompadour and balloons tattooed on it's ass in the list is kind of an eyesore.

And a third vote for removal of Fujimura Taiga, too. It's funny, but it doesn't really make sense.

I mentioned before you started keeping track of the characters under the microscope, but I think the only thing I have in common with Sakurada Jun is glasses. Though my own vote against him probably doesn't count for much since this is supposed to be other people voting on characters for you and vice versa, I guess. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

All these other names flying around I'm staying out of because I don't know who the hell they are.
Dec 8, 2011 2:32 AM

Oct 2009
That was a pretty harsh description of Pinky Pie, but I'm not objecting. Two for the deletion there then.

And since there's a third vote for Taiga, I'll remove her from the list. I do agree that it's fun, but it's pretty much like Azusa and me, the name and nothing else.

And no, if you think that a character is nothing like you at all, you're free to vote on it. I do so for characters myself, but if there's someone I don't really fit but isn't just a miss, I'll keep it and let the you people vote whether I should remove it or not. So if you think that Sakurada Jun is nothing like you (except something that doesn't matter at all since it was all about personality and stuff and not looks) I'll count that as a vote just as if it were done by anyone else. I'm going to second that too actually as I don't think he has anything in common with you.

WStar - Pinkie Pie: Two for deletion (Azathoth, Ferios).
Ferios - Sakurada Jun: Two for deletion (Ferios, Azathoth).

There just needs to be one more vote for deletion for all of those, so if any of you agree that it doesn't suit the person in question (view earlier posts for reason), please say that so we can add more to the list. Please let this be as smooth as possible so that we can move on to other characters and view them under the microscope too.
Dec 8, 2011 4:14 AM
Jul 2018
I have the feeling that we will never be able to reduce the numbers of chars per user to one.

And well I don't know about most of the chars but fuck, delete that pinkie pie thingy.
Dec 8, 2011 4:22 AM

Oct 2009
OneManArmy said:
I have the feeling that we will never be able to reduce the numbers of chars per user to one.
We will, or I'll behave like a dictator and do that myself. It's going to happen, period.

Three votes against Pinkie Pie - deleted.
Dec 8, 2011 5:03 AM

Jun 2009
Count me in for deletion of both Kirino and Maria for Atikal, she really doesn't seem like either of those for the reasons stated before.

As for me, delete Nakanojou Tsuyoshi and Yuuichi, i'm nothing like Yuuichi who's a girls' guy though i'd like to have my own Akiko so much... D: Then again another reason for deletion, he never gone for Akiko and i'd surely do. And with Nakanojou, he doesn't have much of character at all in the first place, just bits of him being obsessed with his natural mohawk are shown so delete the bitch.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Dec 8, 2011 5:07 AM
Jul 2018
OneManArmy said:
As for myself...I don't know about that princess starla thingy. I can't see myself in her so someone better explain me the reason for posting her.

The date guy is somewhat allright since I fucking love swords and can summon them like emiya. Both grannies are also okay because of obvious reasons and I can live with the baka dude too.

So it's just that starla girl.

So what's up with the starla girl? I want to you to delete it or explain why she is the same as me.
Dec 8, 2011 5:21 AM

Oct 2009
I know nothing about Princess Starla, so you'll simply have to wait for an explanation. I won't add her to the "under inspection" list because you're not rejecting it while knowing how she is. So yes, we'll have to wait and see the explanation to that.

Kirino and Maria deleted, Nakanojou and Yuuichi added to the list. I agree that Yuuichi isn't like you, so I'll sign that too. But I don't know the other person at all, though being obsessed with something on himself, it shows signs on narcissism and that's your major trait. I'll watch the show but won't vote against until then at least (And maybe not even then, depending on how it shows).

WStar - Pinkie Pie: Two for deletion (Azathoth, Ferios).
Ferios - Sakurada Jun: Two for deletion (Ferios, Azathoth).
OrochiPL - Aizawa Yuuichi: Two for deletion (OrochiPL, Azathoth).
OrochiPL - Nakanojou Tsuyoshi: One for deletion (OrochiPL).
Dec 8, 2011 5:35 AM
Jul 2018
Azathoth said:
Three votes against Pinkie Pie - deleted.

Just wanted to remind you.
Dec 8, 2011 6:02 AM

Mar 2009
Even here I'm first to stand out \o/.
Dec 8, 2011 6:20 AM

May 2010
I'm a fucking giant penguin
Dec 8, 2011 6:33 AM

Apr 2007
And since there's a third vote for Taiga, I'll remove her from the list.

Liar.

Agreed with oro's removal of Yuuichi.
I don't get Ferios' Yukimura either. Either an explanation or a suggestion to remove the name.

Good thing we aced your character with a single shot at it.
Dec 8, 2011 7:48 AM

Jun 2009
Aza said:
But I don't know the other person at all, though being obsessed with something on himself, it shows signs on narcissism and that's your major trait. I'll watch the show but won't vote against until then at least (And maybe not even then, depending on how it shows).
The thing is that guy's annoyed all the time because his hair doesn't grow on the sides and that gives him a mohawk, then he even cuts it completely 'by accident' later in the show. Also, fucking watch Nichijou already.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Dec 8, 2011 7:53 AM

Oct 2009
Okay, all lies are now unlied so calm the fuck down.

Three for the deletion of Yuuichi, so deleted~
ducknyan said:
Take it as a compliment. There may come more suggestions, but Elizabeth is all there is at the moment. Be patient or suggest something yourself (Please do that for as many as you can).

As for Ferios and Yukimura, I don't know. But it could be that he's very strongly attached to his Aneki (in Ferios' case it'd be Jun) and a total devotion there. An explanation from the suggester would be a good thing though.
Dec 8, 2011 9:43 AM

Aug 2010
i am a heroine of the novels xD
Dec 8, 2011 10:41 AM

Apr 2007
I'm tyger, pleased to meet you Heroine of the Novels.
Dec 8, 2011 10:43 AM

Aug 2010
O.o arnt you suppose to be sono hara? incase you role play like that?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Top 5 VNs ( 1 2 3 )

AltriaPendragon - Jun 2, 2013

120 by Fischer77 »»
Jan 28, 2023 5:49 PM

» Top 10 Heroines from all the VN's you have read?

Riptos - Jun 23, 2021

1 by UIGodFather »»
Jul 3, 2021 7:19 AM

» What VN are you currently playing? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MayuAsagiri - Dec 17, 2013

434 by removed-user »»
Apr 25, 2021 6:26 AM

» Member Birthday List ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Mar 8, 2011

126 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Apr 23, 2021 4:51 PM

» Visual Novel Data Base Account ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Jan 29, 2011

106 by removed-user »»
Apr 14, 2021 4:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.