Forum Settings
Forums

Does bad voice acting ruin a Anime for you??

New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jan 12, 2012 2:36 PM
Mar 2011
Anime_Name said:
TenkaseiRyo said:

sorry bot i like to type as spoken in the mian

alot of them still work so who do you think that anime was aimed at

Bullshit. Then how come you type out Conan, Joe, Slump,Tiger Mask, and Neon Genesis Evangelion without any such "as spoken" nonsense.
Conan is spoekn as Jou if you want to be pick is spoken as such Taigā Masuku i tyoe as tigh mask cause the rral life wrestler called that by all play be play
so you want tme to use romanji Shin Seiki Evangerion for most that would be lost on

and Dokutā Suranpu thats how its wrtoe but fr all reruns the voice over guy just call it slump but using japanese tlits most like get me band typing in kanji will get me banned if you want truly how its spoken id need to type in kanji
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Jan 12, 2012 5:19 PM

Dec 2009
Some seiyuu's voices are loud and high pitch which just strike my ears painfully and I would avoid them.
Jan 12, 2012 5:30 PM

Sep 2010
TenkaseiRyo said:
Anime_Name said:
TenkaseiRyo said:

sorry bot i like to type as spoken in the mian

alot of them still work so who do you think that anime was aimed at

Bullshit. Then how come you type out Conan, Joe, Slump,Tiger Mask, and Neon Genesis Evangelion without any such "as spoken" nonsense.
Conan is spoekn as Jou if you want to be pick is spoken as such Taigā Masuku i tyoe as tigh mask cause the rral life wrestler called that by all play be play
so you want tme to use romanji Shin Seiki Evangerion for most that would be lost on

and Dokutā Suranpu thats how its wrtoe but fr all reruns the voice over guy just call it slump but using japanese tlits most like get me band typing in kanji will get me banned if you want truly how its spoken id need to type in kanji

You are a hypocrite.
Lupin is based on a character from an English novel and yet you don't call Conan, Konan. Tiger Mask is just as fictional and is only a made-up personality and you even used Tiger Mask, not Taiga Masku, as your name on this forum a while back.
All I want you to do is admit to being a liar and hypocrite for oddly typing Rupan when you have used proper English names before.

Nobody here wants your stupid phonics lesson for an English name.

Jan 13, 2012 12:20 PM
Jan 2012
Some times the anime can be better if they did use other voice actor yes.
Jan 13, 2012 2:45 PM

Dec 2011
It almost ruined Slayers for me because at the very start of that franchise voice acting, at least the American release was reeeallly bad. Though as it went on it progressively got better and better, and i ended up loving the series. Proves that even some of your favorites in the business weren't always great from the start.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Why do people complain about "rapey" characters in anime?

Alpha_1_Zero - 9 hours ago

10 by DigiCat »»
1 minute ago

» Criticism You Don't Understand.

Alpha_1_Zero - 8 hours ago

18 by Ratris_Decision »»
9 minutes ago

» What is your opinion on anime becoming mainstream? ( 1 2 )

BroDa2545 - Apr 16

53 by maya2003s »»
10 minutes ago

» What if all characters, not just main, had infinite mana?

Catalano - 57 minutes ago

1 by romagia »»
11 minutes ago

» Do you drop shows? ( 1 2 )

EverRealm - Apr 23

88 by Atmogenic »»
13 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.