Loveless
Available on Manga Store
New
Nov 13, 2011 3:34 PM

Feb 2011
Okay, i just finished watching Loveless and i actually enjoyed it,
but the ending left me thinking,
"WTF is going on?!"
The series left so many unanswered questions, and i know that the manga is better than the series considering high ratings.
So As you can see theres a lot of fans who support the anime and want to see another season, and since the manga is currently publishing in 2011.. once they're done doing so they should just go back to the anime and make a sequel.
im pretty sure it will be very successful, just like the manga. -_-

Sign Petition Below If You Want Loveless to Continue With A Second Season.
http://www.petitiononline.com/season2/petition.html
Apr 16, 2016 7:03 AM
Apr 2016
I for one believe that Loveless should get a reboot and tell the story as they did in the manga.

This is due to the fact that there're characters who we don't get to see in the Anime but we do in the manga, like the inclusion of Kio's "twin" sister Chouma, daughter, and her mother. The Anime that we got seems to stick to the manga plot in terms of sticking to the book as much as it could, but the chapters are told out of order in a major way.
Oct 12, 2016 9:47 PM
Oct 2016
I love the loveless anime so much! But the last episode had me a little confused. I wish that they would make a season two because i want to see what happens with the relationship between the characters and how this affects the story. I think that Loveless could become even better than before not that it wasn't good before. The anime kind of leaves you hanging but i would so love to see a second season to this amazing anime series. They could go so far with the storyline and character adaptations and so much more if they made another season. This is one anime that i want the characters to grow and build stronger bonds between themselves. Soubi and Ritsuka are so much alike in the opast experiences that they have had althugh they differ between the two and i want to see them develop more as people and see how they develop as a team and possibly more. the other characters that are in the anime and possibly future characters would love to see how they develop and grow as well. This has a lot of potential that i hope a lot of people see!
Jan 15, 2017 11:29 AM
Aug 2016
Agreed the should have made a season 2 or at least reboot the anime and add more of the manga...
Feb 20, 2017 6:52 AM
Aug 2016
Okay, I know this is really late but I know how you felt, the last episode was basically all a cliffhanger and I am really mad about it, I was like "THE HELL!? THIS CAN'T BE THE LAST EPISODE!" And I swiftly started looking at what was happening with the manga, on kissmanga the last chapter was in 2013, and its apparently ongoing, loads of people commented their rage saying that it had been 3 years and that it still hasn't updated, there is a rumour that there will be a season 2 after the manga has finished...but, the anime was made in like 2005, and the manga isn't being updated...I'm honestly scared the anime community has forgotten about this adorable anime. I think it was more likely to be a season 2 about 7 years ago, but since anime has evolved and changed into all this new stuff, I think that the anime industry has forgotten about it...
Sep 19, 2017 9:03 AM
Sep 2013
The best options is for the show to be remade from scratch. This series has a huge amount of small details that are crucial to the plot and development of the characters.
I just can’t decide which animation studio would be the perfect fit for the style.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Loveless Episode 12 Discussion

ELLIEphants - Jan 31, 2009

40 by Baskarite »»
Feb 11, 3:13 PM

Poll: » Loveless Episode 1 Discussion

blindassassin - Apr 6, 2010

22 by 1DouBle »»
Jan 3, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Loveless Episode 6 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Apr 11, 2010

10 by BlaizeV »»
Apr 20, 2023 2:11 PM

Poll: » Loveless Episode 4 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Apr 11, 2010

13 by Tom_Riddle_ »»
Mar 12, 2023 9:05 PM

Poll: » Loveless Episode 8 Discussion

Sabinlerose - Jul 3, 2010

5 by kyuteillusion21 »»
Nov 7, 2022 7:14 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.