Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 2, 2011 12:17 AM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The way to destroy the Shinsengumi was to force cats into their premises to starve them to death; why couldn't anyone see it sooner?
Gotta admit that Chizuru was cute when she smacked her head.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 6, 2012 11:49 PM

Nov 2007
Is Zuisouroku this and SSL this and this?

If so, then there should be 3 eps. and not 2.
tsubasaloverMar 7, 2012 12:14 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 22, 2012 11:42 AM
Aug 2011
tsubasalover said:
Is Zuisouroku this and SSL this and this?

If so, then there should be 3 eps. and not 2.

it's 2 episodes, SSL is just cut in 2 parts on youtube, bt actually it's a single episode
Aug 16, 2012 9:47 AM

Dec 2009
Wow, this episode was better than the series itself XD.I hate Chizuru, but she was an interesting character in this ep.
Dec 23, 2015 4:49 PM
Dec 2014
Was the cat episode considered just one part of the OVA? I can't seem to find the other episode anywhere!
Feb 16, 2019 11:24 PM

Dec 2015
So the cat episode is part of this MAL entry? Maybe...

As for the second episode, on the Sentai edition of the 2nd series there is a 9 minute OVA that takes places in Edo shortly after Kondo turned himself in.
It doesn't fit the synopsis here though. But since I can't find this episode anywhere else on MAL, I'll just assume it is the second episode, and set this title as completed in my list.

In summary, my personal definition for this MAL entry: Cat episode + Edo episode -> watched
EstefanFeb 17, 2019 1:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.