Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 12, 2011 2:20 PM
Oct 2011
Sooo, why do you people like Urabe. I guess I should kick it off. I like/love her because she makes her relationship between her and Tsubaki so unique. Also, she has a really good figure, and the way MGX portrays her is awesome. Plus, she has a unique personality, that makes me wish she was real (yes, i'm depressed)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 7, 2011 12:33 AM

Jul 2011
Urabe is one of my favourite characters because she is so unique. Not only is she quiet and mysterious, she has a crazy scissor attack and is incredibly cute. The cat like eyes are also awesome, also her hair which covers most of her face.
Apr 11, 2012 3:06 PM

Jul 2010
I think that 'Unique' is the key with Urabe! She is her own woman, unlike any other in manga or anime, at least any that I am familiar with! Her looks are interesting, with an appearance that would lead you to believe she was goth or some sort of dandere type, yet she isn't. She is quiet, in that she doesn't chit-chat about meaningless stuff like a lot of people do, but she is not really that reserved, just private and selective of who she interacts with. With her friends and her man, she is outspoken and quite assertive.

The mystery surrounding her is also a major factor. Where did she come from? Why are her parents NEVER home? Does she even HAVE parents? (You'll notice that she frequently pauses when she explains that they are not at home...) Why are she and Tsubaki able to share emotions, and even images from dreams, through their "bond"? Why is she able to transfer wounds using the same method with Oka?

I also like her mild tsundere tendencies, but I especially love how she reacts when something she does actually causes harm,
or when she and tsubaki are caring for the other one when they are ill and the depth of their affection comes out.
I also love it when
Apr 15, 2012 11:19 PM

Jul 2011
... Because she is strange :D

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Jul 9, 2012 8:57 PM
Oct 2011
I like everything about Urabe. Most would probably say that she's cold and impersonal, but in reality she has feelings like any normal girl. She just doesn't express them much and can be hard to understand. (Unless of course you're licking her drool) The fact that she doesn't express her feelings often makes it so when she does express her feelings, it's something really special. She also doesn't waste time with pointless things which I just agree with. Why should someone fake a smile for a picture? I'd rather have a picture of what that person is really like. She is very different from any other character I've ever seen in a series, and she is a great character. Plus she gets really cute when she feels guilty about something.
Sep 14, 2012 9:32 AM

Sep 2012
probably all
lonElyZMDSep 19, 2012 4:12 AM
Jan 13, 2013 3:14 AM
Jan 2013
I like Urabe cause she isn NOT one of the girls that are totally overreacting or eaten by jealousy or whatever, she is a normal quiet girl (beside the scissors and the drool obviously) .. love it.. oh.. and the voice.. every time she says tsubaki-kun i wish she would say my name :X rawr
Jul 9, 2013 4:44 PM

Jul 2013
zensunni said:
I think that 'Unique' is the key with Urabe! She is her own woman, unlike any other in manga or anime, at least any that I am familiar with! Her looks are interesting, with an appearance that would lead you to believe she was goth or some sort of dandere type, yet she isn't. She is quiet, in that she doesn't chit-chat about meaningless stuff like a lot of people do, but she is not really that reserved, just private and selective of who she interacts with. With her friends and her man, she is outspoken and quite assertive.

The mystery surrounding her is also a major factor. Where did she come from? Why are her parents NEVER home? Does she even HAVE parents? (You'll notice that she frequently pauses when she explains that they are not at home...) Why are she and Tsubaki able to share emotions, and even images from dreams, through their "bond"? Why is she able to transfer wounds using the same method with Oka?

I also like her mild tsundere tendencies, but I especially love how she reacts when something she does actually causes harm,
or when she and tsubaki are caring for the other one when they are ill and the depth of their affection comes out.
I also love it when

This ^

You hit it on the nail.
Omne Solum Forti Patria
Aug 21, 2014 1:09 PM

May 2014
Thank you for all these kind words.
Sep 10, 2016 4:28 AM

Jul 2015
Cause she's bae.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Urabe over time and from manga to anime - how does she change

zensunni - Apr 16, 2012

3 by Kazami »»
Mar 11, 2017 12:48 PM

» Holy shit there NEEDS to be a season 2 for anime im completely hooked to MGX again :(

MGX_asian - Jul 10, 2013

2 by Dexterspet »»
Oct 13, 2014 8:38 AM

» What is it that is so special about Urabe? (feel free to add your own reasons)

zensunni - Jun 1, 2012

0 by zensunni »»
Jun 1, 2012 3:07 PM

» What do you think will happen now that Tsubaki can't taste the love in Urabe's drool anymore?

MGX_asian - May 15, 2012

3 by zensunni »»
May 18, 2012 1:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.