Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 23, 2008 11:08 AM

Jul 2008
Hey everyone. With all of the interesting ideas for animes and plots or them or even character, i'd like to know if you have ever thought of a unique and interesting idea for a new anime, or anime character.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 23, 2008 1:02 PM

Jul 2008
This should probably be in the creative corner, I'm sure it'll be moved.

I'm writing the story for a virtual novel right now actually, I'd love to leak information, but I have to try and keep my ideas as original as possible. XD

I've always wanted to make a religion vs. technology based story though.. It's a touchy subject, but one I can relate to very well.
Jul 23, 2008 1:27 PM

Apr 2008
Well I think I've had some ideas for a character and anime plot, but I really don't remember that much =S
It's hard to come up with something really good and interesting but if you try, it should be possible ^^
Jul 23, 2008 2:07 PM

Feb 2008
My idea is a good hearted, but mysterious high school student, who has some unexplained superpowers, and meets a ton of girls with giant breasts.

And then something explodes.

Wouldn't that be great?
Jul 23, 2008 2:45 PM

Mar 2005
*moves to creative corner*
Jul 23, 2008 7:10 PM

Jul 2008
Ryderj said:
My idea is a good hearted, but mysterious high school student, who has some unexplained superpowers, and meets a ton of girls with giant breasts.

Wouldn't that be great?

OMG! its like youre in my head!!!!! you need to find a producer ASAP because, my friend, you have a gift. use it wisely

Jul 28, 2008 12:41 PM

May 2007
Ryderj said:

Wouldn't that be great?
Why didnt anyone think of this before, brilliant!
Jul 28, 2008 12:43 PM

Jul 2008
I know this may sound a little dumb at first but I thought this up after a all night bender. What if the ocean was made out of beer?
Jul 28, 2008 12:51 PM

May 2007
I'm a writer/mangaka. I have a plethora of plot ideas stored away on my computer, but I'm very critical of what actually gets through and what I end up focusing on. I want to put out things that I think are enjoyable and as original as possible (some writers/professors will argue that there is no such thing as an original idea, but I know for sure that there is such a thing as a dead horse that people continue to beat with a stick).

I have several stories that are almost ready to be pitched...I'm just taking my time about it; I want to get it right.

Reavery2k said:
Ryderj said:

Wouldn't that be great?

OMG! its like youre in my head!!!!! you need to find a producer ASAP because, my friend, you have a gift. use it wisely

That's one of those dead horses I was talking about. XD
Jul 28, 2008 3:04 PM

Jul 2008
Perposterone said:
I know this may sound a little dumb at first but I thought this up after a all night bender. What if the ocean was made out of beer?

if the ocean was made of beer, then civilization as we know it would fall apart. but on the up side, it'd be one hell of a party!

Jul 28, 2008 3:41 PM

Apr 2008
I just came up with one last night. I figure that my life is ruled by music, because I have to pay attention to the "beat" of everything, its a compulsive thing that I have to do. So I thought up of a character, who has the same characteristic, but maybe to a more extreme, like he uses it to become a fighter that can find the "rythm" of an opponents fighting, making dodging and attacking easy. Every move is done on beat, making his fighting look more like a dance. By the way, I'm already starting to write a light novel with these characters (I would have preferred a manga, but I can't draw.) (Opinions are appreciated.)
"We're nothing like god. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself." --Nicholas D. Wolfwood
Jul 28, 2008 3:42 PM

May 2008
Ryderj said:

Wouldn't that be great?

i think something like that already exists :D
Jul 28, 2008 11:25 PM
Apr 2008
I really wanna see something with modern gangs in general. Like Triads and Yakuza, I want to see something similar to the "gang-like," intense atmosphere that we get in Asian movies. Throw in police and a really great story and I'm totally sold. It's not that I really like gang-stuff, I just want something that hasn't really been touched yet. If something like this already exists, please let me know about it.
I guess that my dream anime would be a 12 episode or 6 episode OVA (well, it could be a movie and I still wouldn't care) remake of "Infernal Affairs," one of the best movies of all time in my opinion, but we all know that will never happen. :\
Jul 28, 2008 11:29 PM

Jul 2008
beefrawmen said:

i think something like that already exists :D

You don't say?
Jul 30, 2008 9:29 AM
Jul 2008
im writing one up now about a clone that her first owners had made after the death of their child but they end up selling her and she is owned like a slave. theres more to it then that but i like it so far. im trying to figure out if i should draw it or actualy act it out with real people. or take pictures of real people to look like manga. do you guys think the idea is cliche.
midnightpsychJul 30, 2008 9:35 AM
Jul 30, 2008 11:38 AM

Mar 2008
a serious zelda anime would be nice
Jul 30, 2008 11:45 AM

Nov 2007
Whatever happened to writing a book...

I have a couple ideas that would be cool, but I would write it as a book, and try to publish it, somehow get it popular enough that the Japanese would be interested in adapting it. I would never dream of directly asking or wanting it to be an anime.

But, then again, only some stories can be told through animation.
Jul 30, 2008 1:48 PM
Jul 2018
WARNING: EPIC POST - U NEEDS MOAR MUDKIPZ

Emm, since i'm 2-3 months young with this whole anime business i'm not taking it too seriously atm, but I've got two mangas in development. I'll give a summary for each of them. NOTE: The first one I've thought of 2 years ago, can't make a brief summary very well, but I’ve thought things through - and i've got copyright on it *wink*.

===================================================
Artifact) "Imagine I told you God was real, not a subject of belief and religion - and that there is more than one out there in the cosmos. Hundreds in fact, immortalindividuals, each with their own principles and morality. Some keep order, while others wreck havoc. These are commonly referred to as 'lords', each one is aligned with one of the five elements -Fire,water,earth,wind and aether."

"Something else that may interest you is this: When a lord dies, his or her body will fall to the nearest Earth - for a lord is immortal like a phoenix, from the ashes they will live once again, with a mortal acting as the catalyst."

The story takes place in (UNDECIDED, possibly North England or around Europe) when a dark lord, Neryaz, perishes to the combined forces of several aethers just outside the Atmosphere of our planet. His body impacts a region 10-20km away from the protagonist, flattening everything within a 2000m dead zone. The military quickly respond by sealing off the area – as insane levels of gamma radiation pour out from the crash.

That’s where it comes to the main character, Saren. A 16 year old high-schooler who’s tired of life and how little his actions matter – who wants the power to change things, for better or worse.

I’ll leave it at that. If it’s not clear already, what happens afterwards is that a rat-race ensues, with everyone trying to get the artifact, no matter what. Can easily be a very long running series, as with bleach, you can keep introducing a new storyline and characters with little effort.
===================================================
Numbah 2
Untitled) Haven’t thought of a name, that’ll come last. It’s a relatively new idea, so expect it to be in a very early state of coma.

“Heaven or hell, nirvana, rebirth, non-existence – what happens to us after we die? Don’t we receive compensation for our good deeds? punishment for our wickedness? Who knows? Guess we’ll wait and see”.

Jack is a 19 yr old kid, who dropped out of school early because ‘he can’t be bothered working’. Being the possessor of his dead father’s fortune (an estimated 11 million), his life is easy and carefree. That is, until he gets trampled by his own car. A mafia member, pursued closely by the police jumps into the back seat, and threatens him with a .06mm magnum, telling him to hand over the keys and roll on the road in front like an undignified sausage roll. A moment later the car accelerated and crushed his skull, around the bend an officer managed a clear shot of the suspect- boom headshot.

That's where the story begins, the world of satire. A saddistic manifestation of thought, brought to life by mankind. There's no heaven or hell, just the purgatory in between. As jack awakens, lying right beside him is a grotesque ghoul - it's maw opening and closing - confused eyes staring back at him. He screams, but doesn't hear his voice, instead a raspy straw-like groan resounds - the ghoul screams back, darting away from him to grasp the wall -looking terrified at the sight of him.

That same mafia member who killed him moments ago, was eyeing him cautiously from the other side of the room. And Jack too had changed, his skin was replaced with leather - stitched to cover the stuffing. His flesh replaced with straw and his eyes merely sown on buttons. From there on they referred to him as Jack the scarecrow.

The story goes on as Jack and Slim (the gang member) form an unlikely friendship in Satire as they go looking for answers to their questions. It's a short series I thought up during the long holiday, but I don't get exactly which kind of audience this'll be for. It's violent, disturbing and at times downright sick - and i made it that way.
==================================================

Ehh, tell me what you think at least, i didn't have this written down you know.
EDIT: Don't let this thread die w/o one reply :(
removed-userAug 1, 2008 1:38 PM
Aug 2, 2008 1:23 PM
Jul 2018
No feedback? You make me a sad panda.
Aug 21, 2008 4:05 AM

Aug 2008
I like them,the first one would be great becuase religious manga seems to be popular these days ,The second one is also good that one would be for more of an 17+ group.But still good job.

Aug 21, 2008 4:12 AM

Aug 2008
Mine is more of a Sci-Fi,Action with a boy named k with an artificial eye that didnt know what it was for.He lives in a world surrounded by caution becuase of attacks on japans military basses they say its terrerist and move on, he lives with his sister (drunk-phycho) named nastumi becuase there father died any mother went missing,she says it s terrerist that tuke and killed them . one day after school sirens go off it was a mager attack on japans top military base and trucks start flying past him and somthing falls out the back of one of the trucks it was small and shiny he walks towards it and its a tiny robot as you should probably guesse he screams,and out of no where he gets attacked by an android named zack he runs then gets cornered then somthing starts happening he fuses with the tiny robot and it makes him turn into a android like thing and they fight against the man who kill his father and who has been attacking military basses for 7 years and all his soldiers in his way. Ive already started the drawings and am on page 34 but i have three other's im working on.
KettoxKun9Aug 21, 2008 4:34 AM

Aug 21, 2008 5:13 AM

Jul 2008
I had this story in my head for a while, but I haven't started writing yet, because I want to do more research before I start the fanfic.

I thought I would do an original Final Fantasy fic (seriously, OMG xP), set in my own world, with my own characters, my own plot... it's tough of course, but when I have ideas I just have to write them down.

I have problems with the names thought... they sound a bit too normal, mostly because all the cool names were already handed over to my first characters for another story I created, so I'm trying to look for other resources. Also, I have tendency to name the main female lead with a name starting on N and the main male lead on A... I don't know why.

Okay, the story... OMG. I tried copying the older Final Fantasies. In the world of Naussica, this company and... uhh... church... named Cathedral controls the world with the special military forces called the Orders. The head of the church is a Saint and his subordinates are the League of the 13th High Priests. There are five Orders (Knights, Sharpshooters, Mages/Healers, Summoners and Black Artisans) and each of them has the blessing (magic or natural weapon abilities) of either one of the five Goddesses. There is this rebel group called N.W.N. (Naussica World News) that tries to overthrow the Cathedral with some newspaper and TV news and so on. There is also this mysterious Black Phantom who is said to be working for the N.W.N. as their agent and he/she is one of the most wanted person in Avalon (the capital of Naussica and the base for Cathedral).

The main characters were supposed to be the Black Phantom, who is a talented Knight, but he/she wasn't trained by the Cathedral. One of the reasons why they give more Gil to the capturer if brought alive.

Then there would be a daydreaming male Sharpshooter (Ayden), a dissing male Summoner (Dominic) and a naive and loud female Healer (Sen), who are on the run from the Cathedral after they didn't do their mission as it was supposed be done. It's either; do your job as the members of the Orders or be ''treated''.

Then I also included two N.W.N. agents, friends of the Black Phantom. First a male child prodigy, scientific geek and a hacker (Tristan), second an optimistic female reporter (Esther).

I have also started to draw how the character will look like and what are the outfits like in each Orders... the bad thing is I have only finished the Knights look. They look much like the musketters or something.

Also, the year... wanna know the year? It's 4014 A.C.P.

The age on Naussica resembles baroque (because everything is beautiful, rich, fat and detailed), mixed with a bit of Illumination age and modern age. The technology is highly advanced (space traveling and the floating city Emona in the distant atmosphere of the planet) and so on. Threw in some electromagnetic crap, mixed with magic, original creatures called Moonay, Chocobos, Moogles and a complex plot and there you have it.

Also I wanted the problem to be more than just the Cathedral... you know, a classic RPG twist is always needed.

I still, however, don't have a name for the REAL villain... for some reason I want it to be on L xP
MoonKittySep 4, 2008 2:03 PM
''... you know what? As a writer, I bring life into those who will experience happiness, sadness, torment and love in stories I write. They will have the opportunity to discover what being important means... and all because I will never be able to do the same as they could. If I could, I would put myself in their place right now. But no, my magic isn't like that...''
Aug 22, 2008 3:36 AM
Jul 2018
Wow, got a reply after so long. Both of your plots are fucking great too! Makes me wonder, we've got lots of potential manga artists in the West - would be nice to see more english/european mangas made commercially ;)

I'm currently far too busy with modding oblivion to do anything with all my ideas :/ - BUT after about half a year more I'm moving on to something fairly awesome, for my last two years of school I plan to spend my free-time making a high quality CGI movie of one of my manga plotlines.. but, knowing CGI i'm going to have to employ anyone who can help me.
Nov 13, 2015 1:34 PM
Nov 2015
Make an anime like a spinoff of ranma 1/2 and instead of hot or cold water just saying girl or boy changes. Something like a guy annoys a robed person and the voice is a girl but later in the series they show up as a man or something and it has to be set in modern Japan
Dec 10, 2015 12:24 PM
Nov 2015
Just had an idea for a manga plot
The manga take place in the prehistoric time the main character gets stoke by lighting and becomes immortal you see his life He could have lived in the roman empire or survived world war 1,2 the protagonist could live up to the future. The manga could even take place in a fantasy world
Hope could help (sorry for my spelling I'm french)
Dec 10, 2015 12:48 PM

Jul 2015
Dem apprentice necromancers.
Dec 10, 2015 12:51 PM

Sep 2009
Clebardman said:
Dem apprentice necromancers.

Ya beat me =X
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Dec 16, 2015 12:51 PM
Dec 2015
I have some new anime idea but I would like to see it as manga than just an imagination but I can't draw any manga! So I decide to give this idea to a amateur artist. Someone, can you tell me any amateur artist! I want my idea right now! T_T
Dec 23, 2015 3:35 AM
Dec 2015
I got an awesome idea for an anime
it starts with an ordinairy boy who has an weird tattoe in his right wrist
One day he goes to school (just an school day) and the end of the day
he gets bullied by a guy called MANORA
he ran away to his home with
anger and sadness he slamed on the table and suddenly a kunai is in the table
with the same anger the slamed again on the table an there is an second kunai
he is startled en becomes scared,
the next day he weares a black set of gloves again he gets bullied by MANORA with anger he tries to punch manora but he misses and everyone laughs at him
again he cries and runs to his home.
He is going to look up his tattoe en finds an mystiries website (english is hard i know XD ) en he discovers that are a handfull of people with the tattoe he also finds out that if you have the tattoe you can make/create all weapons (nog guns) en their is a list of who have the tattoe and yes MANORA has the tattoe as well

That is all that i have maybe if you guys like it i can make Part 2 of the story
Dec 23, 2015 3:40 AM

Dec 2012
I think we should revisit the beer ocean idea plz.
Mar 24, 2016 7:15 PM
Mar 2016
I have absolutely no idea what to call it, maybe something like "Heavenly Mortals" . But here's the gist of the story.

It is a normal day at ___________________ high school, our protagonist, the clumsy, cute, genius girl known as _____________ starts her day off just like any other. Wake up, get dressed, eat, brush her teeth, and go off to school. While going to school, she meets her friend, (INSERT JAPANESE FEMALE NAME HERE), who's weird, quirky, and seemingly a bit mad (insane mad, not angry mad). (INSERT JAPANESE FEMALE NAME HERE) is always saying weird stuff that sometimes comes true, (she says you're going to find a bit of money on the ground, and you find a bill), and today's no different. (INSERT JAPANESE FEMALE NAME HERE) tells _______________ that today is going to be really weird, but she's not sure how. They decide to continue their trip to school and the day goes on as usual, until they go into their boring math class. The two girls sit together in math class, and (INSERT JAPANESE FEMALE NAME HERE) suddenly is breathing a bit hard and tells _____________ something along the lines of " Something is here! I can feel it!". As usual, ______________ shrugs her shoulders and tells (INSERT JAPANESE FEMALE NAME HERE) that nothing's going to happen. Boy, was she wrong. Out of nowhere, a man smashes through the window, his black hair matching his dark brown trench coat. He slams into the wall, as if he was thrown through the window, and literally leaves an indent so large, he stayed in the wall for a moment. He falls down on his face, but casually gets up, stares as the window, and then walks over to the teacher. Upon closer inspection, it appears hat the man is actually no older than the class. The man reaches into his coat and pulls out a wallet, then puts some money on the table. The man says something along the lines of "This should cover it. Sorry about that." and walks out. When someone tries to go after him and looks into the hallway outside the classroom, the man is gone. CLICHÉ TIME. The man comes in as a transfer student the next day, but no one seems to care about it except for ____________ and (INSERT JAPANESE FEMALE NAME HERE). When they confront the new student, he reveals that he's a rogue angel, and is running away from heaven, which is in a crisis. ANOTHER CLICHÉ TIME. When the new student shows ________ and (INSERT JAPANESE FEMALE NAME HERE) some angel tricks like sprouting wings and teleporting stuff, he learns that __________ has hidden powers and that (INSERT JAPANESE FEMALE NAME HERE) is a clairvoyant (just a really shabby one). With the help of his new friends, the rogue angel somehow saves heaven from something.
Care-Free-SamMar 24, 2016 7:19 PM
Mar 25, 2016 1:26 AM
Mar 2016
hi, i would like to ask how do you start to write a plot for a manga ?
Mar 25, 2016 6:29 PM

Jan 2016
Hi! :) Actually I didn't know what kind of genres you were searching for, but I will suggest a music anime. Before that, I wanted to say that this plot is mostly what I have calculated from some anime series example like:

1) Nodame Contabile
2) Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
3) Hibike Euphonium
4) HaruChika: Haruta to Chika wa Seishun Suru

Genre: Music, Drama, Romance, Slice of Life
Demographic: Seinen (Youth/young-adult)
Format: Light Novel

So, the story begins like this....

Plot: On the celebration of New Year and the start of winter, Negikodai Junior High (a fictional high school located in Japan) / [Option:- Names, School, Family, Gender can be changed on own opinions), the principal of the high school, Mrs. Sayuka Harime (Née Furuga) will be announcing that a new transfer student from Canada named, Uta Agurine (born Japanese mother and Canadian father) will be arriving at this school in no-time. This girl is a no-ordinary female student, she was also known as one of the greatest cello participants at many musical fairs. Since it is the first time for Uta transferring at the school, can she behave well towards others while in the other hand she will also be chosen as a cello player having a collaboration with the trumpet player of the school's musical fair that will be held on each year of April 4th. Uta will be meeting with this guy, named Kouji Kagurashi who will see her as an ordinary participant from the outward looks but it will be more than that. So, the real question is, can Uta really fix herself with her appearance, school, music, meeting the people of her pasts in the start and continuation of her 3rd time youthful life?

That's the plot of an anime series that I can suggest to you. When you feel about music, you will feel on this one too. Till then, have a nice day and farewell! :)
Mar 25, 2016 6:36 PM

May 2015
an Outsiders anime adaptation! <3
Freddy Nicholas said:
have control, be yourself, god is dead
Apr 3, 2016 3:33 PM
Apr 2016
A continuation on heavenly morals by care-free-Sam
----------------------
They have to save heaven from a hellish force led by satans cousin called THE FIREY GUILD
A.K.A. TFG.
And they meet a angel named
AKIRA(it's a girl)
Tell me if you like this continuation of the story

-kaden_animaster
Apr 3, 2016 3:42 PM

Sep 2012
A dying cat, at the end of its seventh and final life, reflects on its previous seven lives and the people it's touched.
Apr 3, 2016 4:52 PM

Aug 2014
Superhero deconstruction of some sorts. Something like Watchmen and how Evangelion worked. I think it'll be cool.
Apr 3, 2016 5:39 PM
Apr 2016
The great sword ka-the-ru-ku-to-chi-do-shi-ku
The name is long Sorry
--------------------------
Cast:Ryuu a 17 year old boy who was a demon until he gained human form then he got kicked out then made his self home at Attack And Spare high a fighting high school AKA:AAS high he met a girl named
Au:Au is a 15 year old girl who is Ryuu's love interest.and she makes potions and stuff
Rui:a kick boxer from Hawaii he has no intention of sparing people witch makes you wonder why he is in AKA high
-----To be continued
Apr 27, 2016 8:31 AM
Apr 2016
Here's mine too. :) You guys figure out the details according to your preference, JAJAJA.
V= vampire
H= human
Story is set in a certain school of a fantasy world where vampires and humans coexist. The vampires have higher authority and social standing than humans or rather the nature of their relationship is than of master and servant. Uhm, the purpose of this master- servant relationship is that killing is prohibited and so the Vs drink their servant/s' blood for food (Note: they do not drain them dry, hehe). Not only that the Vs do not kill, but they are also kind to Hs.

Since this is meant to be a school show of some sort. There exist Vs who are bullies to others studes (both Vs and Hs). The main character is a human boy who stands up to these bullies (He can protect his ass vs them, hehe)
which makes him popular to both Vs and Hs.

Genres: School, Comedy, Romance, Vampires, Childhood friends(his got H childhood friend who is honest and cute, and a V childhood friend who is tsundere), Super powers, and HAREM, my fav, hahaha.

and oh! a GAY vampire is also part of his HAREM for comical relief, jajaja.
Apr 27, 2016 3:29 PM

Jul 2015
Well, time to put out my idea.

The government is corrupted and it uses its power to do anything they want. A high school student who has fire powers and angel wings want to live a normal school life until an event changes his life. He is then forced out of his normal school life and is wanted for disobeying the government. He then brings his now fugitive friends tries to stop the government. Now the main character will be the one focused throughout the story, but I have a season 2 or a sequel for this story. The main character isn't the same as the first story, because of the ending. Dang I've already thought of what the ending could be. Anyways second story.

The new main character is born with ice powers, but he is riddled with the pain of the powers and now suffers his past because of it. His powers killed his family and now he is suffering because of that. This story takes place 2 years after story one. The pain of ice is hindered since his body has adapted to the pain and his heart now has a shell of ice around it. He attends high school, but again the same thing happens in the first story, the same event that happens to the main character in the first story. This time, he is saved by an organization and is asked to join it. The organization wants to take down the corrupted government and the other organizations that will cause problems to the city. Main character joins and now on missions to get closer to this goal.

I have no idea if this idea is so unoriginal or original enough to be good. Still it is just an idea that popped up into my head. I think I would make a novel of this, but I'm going to have to improve my writing skills.

May 18, 2016 9:44 PM
May 2016
Some anime concept i think of when im bored
Title: Chronicles Of Fire And Ice
setting: fantasy MC: Main Character
introduction: People in the world have "core" which when link with a "medium"(weapons) the user may manipulate a certain element seeing the type of they core, there are ten types of core,fire,ice,water,thunder,dark,light,earth,metal,wind,nature
1st chronicle
MC:Father's a Fire Dragon(one of the drageneral),Mother's a Dragon Slayer.Uses his mother's crimson katana,which is one of the 10 legendary swords that change the dragon war, 15 yo,later on he found his fathers's Spaceburner Dagger which is an old relic.
forged with dragon's blood.Second MC: Uses a ukupasuy(ceremonial stick) with his pet wolf with ice core seal within 15yo,transform it to a spiritual repulsor.tgt with the Fire MC he found a Chronofreeze Dagger
Background:humans and dragon had a full on war 15 years ago and the dragons are defeated to almost extinct,the main villain an ocean dragon(one of the 3 dragenerals) who wants to start a revolution again.
Fire mc alias:a female with thunder core using knuckles as medium,
Ice mc alias: Male with dark core uses a wooden curse mask as medium uses shadow,Female with wind core uses 2 fans as medium.
End game: The Fire mc and Ice mc fight the ocean dragon and in the end he uses the chronofreezer and spaceburner daggers to send the himself and the drag to a place where space and time do not exist.The Crimson katana is left at the battlefield and cannot be remove and the end everybody mermories are erased and nobody rmb the main mc and the ocean drag.
2nd Chronicles:Hybrid
Main Villain:Light/Dark (eclipse)
Backstory:5 Legendary Heroes fought with the light/dark villain and seal him away,but the incident of the first chronicle the time space become unstable,causes the villian to be release after 500 years.
5 legends:Magma Giant (fire and earth) medium:Gauntlet,Rainbow Phantom(Water and Light) medium:Dagger,Snow Queen (Wind and Ice) medium:Bow ,NecroMage(Nature and Dark) medium: wand,Gamma Warrior(Thunder And Metal) Medium Hammer.
Fire MC: Training to be The Next phantom with 2 other alias.Phantom:Super Trained People to protect the world(ninja-like). medium: 2 pistols and a musket.later he received the magma gauntlet.gaining the earth core.
alias: Female Wind core medium: normal katana and cards as shooting stars,male nature core medium:Normal Katana coated with poison and shuriken with poison,abilities immune to poison and get physically stronger with lethal poison dose,but do have after effect.(eg not able to move limbs).
Ice MC: same person as the first chronicle but his medium transform into a rapier instead of the spiritual repulsor.Later on he found out that he have the thunder core within,which he uses with his ice cored wolf.he later recieve a never melting ice stick which he use as a shield after core linked. alia the curse mask shadow dude.
3rd Chronicle:Battle Of Aliens And Demons
Backstory:100 years after the second chronicles,an unknown group of aliens that comes from the void invade and conquer the world,killing all the humans with cores,Human name build a Resistance against to fight back the alien invasion,most of the human are now coreless and use either self made weapons or alien weapons loot.The Alien Leader,is weaponize with an armor that uses ice ray(light and ice cored weapon).With this Chaos,The Demon King, Hades right hand man,Cerberus,core dark and fire uses this chance to over rule Hades and take over the thrones.Cerberus Character design: Cerberus during human form have shape teeth and two Dogs Head around his chest.
Fire MC: Coreless Resistance that found the same high tech armor that the alien uses lasers(Fire Light Cored).Learning to use this suit to defeat the Alien Leader.
Ice MC: Hades Loyal General that guards the realm of Cold Blooded Souls.She an Chimeras that is Mixed with Bat,Lion,Snake,Goat and Eagle.Human foam:she has a tattoo that goes around her whole left arm with symbols of the different animals she is.Her Right arm is make of Pure Ice after severed injury from Hades before serving him.Before being Betrayed by Cerberus Hades assign the Ice MC to Search for 2 of Hades half-blood children to assign the throne in the future.Core: Dark And Ice Medium: Speared-Staff
Fire MC Alias:Resistances
Hades Children(Ice MC Alias):One was born with only one arm,the Demon Arm,Which destroys everything he touch,he uses a special Bandage make by a priest to prevent killing anybody.Devil form:Grows a pair of devil wings.the second child,Crimson Vision,Born with the devil eyes,can look into persons soul and afterwards he can burn their souls by looking at them(causes side effect on the eyes blindness,bleeding)Devils Form:Grow A Pair of horns on the fore head.

there are a few more chronicles idea after this.if this get some attention maybe i will write more :) i do no have any idea how to construct the story and only have the idea.
SouthPohMay 25, 2016 2:43 AM
May 29, 2016 10:37 AM
May 2016
hi i have been watching diabolik lovers and part 2 ... not that strong plot so far she is just tossed from one group to another
okay here is what I think the NEXT STORY LINE SHOULD BE. The first guys bunch take her back to their mansion for it was their win. now somehow the guys cannot seem to drink her blood as often as they wish, here is where their discovers that her blood will turn poison for them and ONLY ONE OF THEM will be able to drink her blood i mean come on she is not a walking blood bank now is she?. any how, to fulfill the need of the others guys the priest or rather their dad brings in 4 other girls, unwanted, castaway, orphaned etc type and on a lunar eclipse or full moon of a certain date a ritual of fire will decide which girl will belong to which guy. first the guys hair will be put in a bowl of fire and then girls hair one by one. both the guy and the girl will get a mark on their neck or collar bone, (you decide) showing the ... possession or claim of that certain girl. for yui komori it is ayato (although i still prefer shuu for her) for reiji , here is the good part, it is going to be a girl with half of her face and some of her body parts scared due a fire incident in her childhood leaving her with a nasty burned scar on her face and the body.and oh she loves to study as well. as he loves perfection and she is imperfect how is going to work out, for shu it is going to be an outcast or an illegitimate child thrown out. she is just happy to have a roof under her head to be of some use to someone, even if it means to give her blood to a vampire. for subaru (the youngest one) it is a quiet timid girl who also loves to read she will be the first to win his heart. for Laito the perv, it is a cheerful, joyful active type of girl and loves to play games like he does. and the last and the least kanato ..hmm what kind... observant, or rather also a normal type. they all love to cook , unlike the guys, the girls love one another alot, so how will they get along .. now that would be a story because they have to protect their pets, i mean possession for they are predators lurking about trying to snatch their prey from them, they won't be able to survive without the girls now would they. not to mention it is also because the other vampire families are breaking up some sort of treaties made by the human and vampire society or leaders. the other clans would want to get their hands on this families preys and these guys have to protect them and defeat the other families vampire..
what do you think
Jun 16, 2016 11:06 PM
Jun 2016
im trying to figure out one where a world that takes place in like a samuraish type time fantasy/spiritual/action its about two sons cast out apart by their father story shows them growing up over time eventually them getting back to him within this world people can join their selves with these spirits taking on more powers and transformations as they master them so as for the sons each have a beast yin and yang given to them by their dad for his own plains lol but to activate it u would have to say a word, name something or have a strong resolve to join different spirits idk yet but every one is connected to one just takes that resolve i guess to find it their are ways into the spirit world it looks the same but only with spirits lol and then their are 2 more zones above that realm a place where it is called the true spirit lands then the realm for like the gods the true yang lies within that realm then below the spirit world is for like the evil ones then below that is like a prison for the true yin the bros dont know each other when they grow up but one by a wealthy family in a small fish town and the other by a single women does not turn out good for him in the beginning until he is found almost dead by some shadows of the land hehe but they meet up later
Jul 2, 2016 11:07 AM
Jul 2016
This idea had been bouncing around in my head for ages...
There are a lot of things I need to change such as a few names and there are a lot of things that have not been determined yet but I will sort them soon.
Also I apologize for any bad English, it is not my native language.

There are two siblings, an younger brother (his name is Zero - that may be changed - and at this time he is fourteen) and an older sister (her name is undetermined, she is fifteen at this time) who live a good life in a reasonable house, with a mother (they never knew their dad), a good education, etc. Basically, everything was turning out okay for the two siblings.

Until one day, Zero comes home late from school to find that his mother was dead, shot in the head, yet there was no evidence of break in or any bullet. He goes to find his sister only to find she was dead too, with the same wound as their mother.

After running away out of terror and grief, Zero recovers in a faraway park, crying his eyes out (for reasons that I do not need to explain, of course). Suddenly a woman wearing a mask that was split down the middle, with one half being black leather and the other half being metallic, and dark clothing approaches him, saying that everything will be alright and that he needs to come with her.

He comes along after the woman finally explains that she is a friend of his mother and tells him things about himself that he had not told anyone but his closest family members. The woman does not reveal her identity.

She takes him to a pub hidden in a shadowed alleyway, named ___ (BLANK - unsure of what to call it so far, suggestions?). She sits him down and goes to talk to the bartender, before both the bartender and the woman take Zero into a backroom. There are more masked people in said room, all drinking beers and joking around as if it were the actual pub and not a mysterious backroom.

The woman reveals her name, or rather, code name - Machine. Machine introduces the bartender as Niva (may change) and introduces the other masked people in their code names; ___,__, and ___ (unsure of what to call them at the moment. There are 2 males and one female).

That is when another masked woman comes in, saying her name is Shini.
Zero can't place it, but something about Shini is familiar.

Niva offers him a chance to be in The Secret Service (a name that will most likely be changed) and when he asks what it is, Machine begins to explain that it is an assassination guild that gains money in the darker areas by taking requests for assassinations and other jobs that rebel against the military (their home country is very militaristic).

He was about to refuse when Shini says that it gives him a chance to get revenge for his sister and mother's death and upon hearing that, he reluctantly agrees. He gets his code name (currently undecided) and they run him over the basics of their guild: no one speaks of it to other people, don;t let out your identity, always use your mask on jobs, etc..

After a few months of becoming used to the environment, Zero is taken by Machine onto his first assassination job; to kill a man named Takashi Koda for £300,000. He ends up killing the man but is very, very reluctant and shaky and the experience makes him have a mental breakdown. This is when Machine does one of those cheesy inspirational speeches, yadda yadda, and he begins to feel better.

But the military receives word of a new boy assisting in their top target's killing habits and they instantly try to find out more in order to get closer to their target to see where they reside and to find out the identity of some members. They know that a boy named Zero is missing after his remaining family members were killed and he essentially becomes the main suspect of being the new boy (which he is, obviously, but they don't know that yet...).

They get a lead from one of Zero's childhood friends, Rose Thompson (name will be changed probably), who says that Zero was with their mother's old friend in the local pub. The military soldiers assigned to the case, Jean and Rin, go down to said pub, where the bartender says that she knows not of a kid, nor of an assassination guild, in her pub.

They find the door to TSS's backroom and upon going in, everyone had already taken their masks off, though Machine, Zero and Shini (still theirs on) had hidden in yet another backroom behind the wall that was nearly impossible to find, yet it was very audible meaning that every sound you made could easily be heard. Therefore, they were forced to be silent. Once Jean and Rin leave upon finding no suspicious activity, they come out.

skip a few feels, skip a few jobs...

Much later on, when Zero, Shini and Machine are out on a mission, Machine and Shini get their mask sliced through... and Zero finally realizes why they called her Machine. Half her entire body is made of metal, her left half. She explains it happened during a civil war and says her real name is Rouge (may be changed). Meanwhile, the shock for Shini's identity is more severe.

... Shini turns out to be Zero's sister!

That is all I have so far. \o/
Any advice, praises, suggestions?
And sorry if it sounds a lot like another anime/manga; if it does then I had no idea and I apologize.
(:
Aug 2, 2016 8:22 PM
Aug 2016
Ive seen alot of anime and always come up with cool concepts for one so here is one i thought of, also i dont know if an anime with a plot like or similar to this and is already made and if this is would you kindly lead me to it please and thank you for your time.

It would probably be in the physiological genre i think, it would based around this persons life and how they are blessed/curse and coming to accept it for the way it is. So the so called curse or gift they have is based on what you would call luck or coincidence and that they basically act as a catalyst for good things to happen to people he is around or close to while it being switched and the protagonist will recive the unfortunate happenings that would normaly occur to them. To watch this character go through life trying to make his own way, facing a mental battle between what he was born with and what cannot be changed even if it for the better of humanity.

Tell me what you think but it doesnt even have to be constructive criticism i just want your thoughts on the idea of it.
Have a good day or night everyone. :D
FlurgermurAug 2, 2016 8:27 PM
Aug 4, 2016 2:48 AM
Aug 2016
Uhm this Plot,A little bit similar to attack on titan.......There is a City that was really polluted,it so hot coz the ozone layer were nearly destroyed because of pollution and people wearing mask and the water are now just 20% or lower.And then the kid just had a boring life and then Earthquake broke the silence! And then Large trees grew up from the ground so the city buildings were destroyed and some are break apart coz there is a large tree was on the middle of it and then mangroves grew up in the water too! And the world was full of trees and there is many grasses and flowers grew up in the ground coz the ground is just a sand or cemented,the road was full of grasses. ALL THE PEOPLE WAS VERY HAPPY ABOUT IT BUT their houses were destroyed too and THERE IS A BIG PROBLEM! There is monsters plant monsters that was grew up too,Mysterious monsters that was just planted but they are so big! So there is someone that taked a picture of it then the mysterious big plant ate the photographer and other types of mysterious plants ate people too except the animals! Then the kid grew up and joined a Military Force by government to Train kids,teen agers and etc to kill the plants! The Plants was not growing by the water! The plants were growing by eating a human! And can produce another predator plant by eating human! The Plants cannot be killed by gun! They can be only killed by slicing the plant! The Kid joined and he encounters some friends there and teached them skills on weapons like sword,Spears and etc,they had their own uniform too and then they fight the monster plants!

Main Plot:Discover where are the Monster Plants Come from!
Lesson:Preserve Nature,All lessons about nature of the world!

My idea of the military force:The Sword Wielders (This can be a title too) Be cause the plants can only be killd by slicing it! ^_^
Or else,name it your own! Name your own protagonist!

But the plants were not giant,I mean was they just have heights of an average people! And This anime could be bloody or gore!
Aug 4, 2016 7:33 AM
Aug 2016
Uhm This is similar to AoT.There is a kid (name your own kid) who lives in a modern city that was so hot because the ozone layer were nearly destroyed by pollution.The water and plants in the world are just 20% below.Then one day,An earthquake happened and then the trees grew up from the ground! Giant Big Trees! A tree that has heights of building so the structures like Buildings,Houses and etc were destroyed! There is many grasses and flowers in the Sand or cemented ground and mangroves grew in the water too! The world is now full of forests. And the house of the kid was destroyed too. Then there is a strange plant (Name your own plant).There is a stranger who takes a photo of the big monster plant (A height of an average people) with sharp teeth (create your own idea of the plant).And then the plant ate the photographer and it was bloody so the plants ate the people so it would be bloody.But the Plant's blood were green and the plant dont move,They just what people near them.They are just normal plant that was just sticked to the Ground and cannot move.But there is many types of plants like this,Some can move,Some does sticky long tounge but it is on yours to name it.Then the kid met some friends before he goes to a "Military force by government",He wanna joins to avenge his family! (Name your own) You can learn Sword skills here.The plants could be only killed by slicing because if you shoot them,They just regenerate! They teach you how to use sword,Dagger,Spears and etc. The weakness of is their heads.You can kill them by slicing their head by a metal! They dont regenerate if you hurt them with metals! They grow or Prouce babies or Other plants by wating many people! They dont eat animals! They only eat people.And in that school,They had their own uniform! They must find out where are those plants come from and that was relative to the protagonist! And the lesson of this was about the Nature! I hope this plot could be feature in an anime!
HighdefinitionAug 4, 2016 7:37 AM
Aug 8, 2016 11:20 AM

Mar 2012
I have thought of a really cool one but not saying it since might use it for a VN
Aug 8, 2016 11:59 AM

Jun 2016
Have just posted my idea here http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1541534&show=0#msg47280483
Just throwing the link. cause i'm to lazy to copy pace it all

Lina inverse is best girl prove me wrong
Sep 7, 2016 2:58 PM
Sep 2016
So I was thinking about a anime for dead anime characters so this is what it is so lets say a cool character from fairytale dies so the he/she goes into this new anime and let's say a cool character from dragon ball z dies so he/she goes into this new anime and its like this world that all the dead anime characters lthat have died go to and they all meet and live there
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» English essay

Jeycopp - Feb 3, 2015

12 by JeanParcks »»
5 hours ago

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

362 by nin-tendo »»
Yesterday, 11:56 AM

» Protect or punish?

DollzchanAi - Apr 18

4 by DollzchanAi »»
Yesterday, 6:15 AM

» BL reference in Tomodachi Life

Kinspie13 - Apr 24

4 by Kinspie13 »»
Apr 24, 9:41 PM

» How to Export/Backup Your Anime List Automatically! (TamperMonkey Script)

hacker09 - May 18, 2020

3 by Vapor_AU »»
Apr 24, 8:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.