Forum Settings
Forums
New
Would you like to have a new thread for choosing a character as your first love/date?
YEAH! *-*
57.1%
NO >.>
30.6%
Dunno yet.. .___.
12.2%
49 votes
Jul 22, 2008 5:53 AM

Jul 2008
The question is here. We want to know whether the idea is worth making into a claimage topic! Help us with the decision! ^^
TotallyLovableAug 6, 2008 11:44 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 22, 2008 6:11 AM

Sep 2007
My vote is NO. Sure, I'd love to claim my first date/love but it has not to do anything with a -FAMILY- claim. It would be a good idea for another club though. :)

Otherwise I'm gonna date my own brother! o.o
Or.. maybe... not? I'll think about it. xD

Anyways, it has no relation to a family, that's why my vote is NO. :)

*hides for people who're angry at Hiina-tan*
HiinaJul 22, 2008 6:15 AM
Jul 22, 2008 6:17 AM

Feb 2008
I have yes, beacause this person maybe but only mabye is you huspand in next futur XD

nice idee~
Jul 22, 2008 6:17 AM

Mar 2008
Hiina-tan said:
My vote is NO. Sure, I'd love to claim my first date/love but it has not to do anything with a -FAMILY- claim. It would be a good idea for another club though. :)

My vote is NO too. It shouldn't be in this club.
Jul 22, 2008 6:25 AM

Dec 2007
No,what does it have to do with the family club anyways?*_*
Jul 22, 2008 6:27 AM

Jul 2008
Hiina-tan said:

Otherwise I'm gonna date my own brother! o.o
Or.. maybe... not? I'll think about it. xD

Anyways, it has no relation to a family, that's why my vote is NO. :)

*hides for people who're angry at Hiina-tan*

Heheh~! I understand your reasoning. But I'm thinking that if we have a family, pet... it's as if the whole thing is at its end. So, maybe a first love/date/kiss, you know, will be like some kind of refreshing air! Maybe I'm wrong but after that there will be husband/wife thread, and then children...
That's what is making me wonder if it's ok to just end at that time... =]
Jul 22, 2008 6:34 AM

Sep 2007
TotallyLovable said:
Heheh~! I understand your reasoning. But I'm thinking that if we have a family, pet... it's as if the whole thing is at its end. So, maybe a first love/date/kiss, you know, will be like some kind of refreshing air! Maybe I'm wrong but after that there will be husband/wife thread, and then children...
That's what is making me wonder if it's ok to just end at that time... =]

Isn't that too much for one club? If you have one father, one mother, and one sister - one brother or two brothers or two sisters and at last a pet it should be enough, right? Ah! I forgot the song!

If you want to make a husband/wife thread it's fun, but not original anymore because A LOT of people are already married to some character in the Marry A Character thread. About the children.... I don't know. I guess that's up to how many.

What I would do is leave this club with the original family claim + the pet + song, and then make some other club where you can date your first love whatever. If you do that it would not become a big mess, and you have less banners to do for this club. :)

And about the husband/wife thread once again. Really, I wouldn't do it if I were you.
Jul 22, 2008 6:39 AM

Dec 2007
^^I agree with Hiina-tan ,TotallyLovable -san!
At start is was cute ,but now that's too much for one club.
Plus,there are several pet claimage clubs already,and marriage club ,adoptions club,etc.
I wouldnt go further than the club is now either,if i was you ;)
Jul 22, 2008 6:41 AM

Jul 2008
Hiina-tan said:
Isn't that too much for one club? If you have one father, one mother, and one sister - one brother or two brothers or two sisters and at last a pet it should be enough, right? Ah! I forgot the song!

If you want to make a husband/wife thread it's fun, but not original anymore because A LOT of people are already married to some character in the Marry A Character thread. About the children.... I don't know. I guess that's up to how many.

What I would do is leave this club with the original family claim + the pet + song, and then make some other club where you can date your first love whatever. If you do that it would not become a big mess, and you have less banners to do for this club. :)

And about the husband/wife thread once again. Really, I wouldn't do it if I were you.

Hmm~ You think so? My opinion is that it's rather messy if there are a bunch of clubs when there can only be one club for almost anything.

The point is that it's kinda a bit more work, but if you put your efforts, the result will be pleasing. That's a bout the characters, by the way. I'm rather random at talking! ^^ Sorry about that! =] It's that you can date whoever you want (if he/she's not taken or is part of your family) and the things won't be as disordered as you may think it will be.

As for the banner-making - whether it's for just one club or for two the amount won't change now, will it? So, it's not that big of a deal. For me, that is. I wonder how are the things for my sis... O.o
Jul 22, 2008 6:42 AM

Feb 2008
maybe you can make then a other club like Hiina-tan said, but how is this "If it was my fist true love i can get merryed him/her, but watch is then? How about a familie with you are the mom/dad" ^^
Jul 22, 2008 6:44 AM

Jul 2008
LinsletWalker said:
How about a familie with you are the mom/dad" ^^

Well, that's actually my intention. And that's the point of all this! You can't just skip a long period of time and be ready to get married now, right?
Jul 22, 2008 6:50 AM

Mar 2008
TotallyLovable said:

As for the banner-making - whether it's for just one club or for two the amount won't change now, will it? So, it's not that big of a deal. For me, that is. I wonder how are the things for my sis... O.o

I agree with the idea about first date and it's not a problem if I make more banners than usual.

Jul 22, 2008 6:51 AM

Nov 2007
Dunno yet..

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Jul 22, 2008 7:06 AM

Sep 2007
TotallyLovable said:
LinsletWalker said:
How about a familie with you are the mom/dad" ^^

Well, that's actually my intention. And that's the point of all this! You can't just skip a long period of time and be ready to get married now, right?

I couldn't understand Linslet-chans words, and I can't understand yours either.

But, if I may ask you, why would you make this club a club where you can claim everything, if there are already a lot of clubs who do this kind of thing? In fact, they did it before you. What's the point of claiming if you can claim twice or more than that? If you do that you're just copying ideas from other people. And actually, most people don't want 20 banners.
Jul 22, 2008 7:13 AM

Jul 2008
Hiina-tan said:

But, if I may ask you, why would you make this club a club where you can claim everything, if there are already a lot of clubs who do this kind of thing? In fact, they did it before you. What's the point of claiming if you can claim twice or more than that? If you do that you're just copying ideas from other people. And actually, most people don't want 20 banners.

I'm not doing it out of copying others. I'm not thinking of myself as a copycat. But if you say so, I'm fine with it. ^^;

I know there are those kind of clubs, too, but isn't it that people want 20 banners that they claim characters and stuff. If they don't want so many, then why don't they just stop claiming if that's so bothersome for them? I'm not actually the one to talk, but isn't that the way to escape from banners - not to claim?
Jul 22, 2008 7:43 AM

Dec 2007
TotallyLovable said:
Hiina-tan said:

I'm not doing it out of copying others. I'm not thinking of myself as a copycat. But if you say so, I'm fine with it. ^^;

I know there are those kind of clubs, too, but isn't it that people want 20 banners that they claim characters and stuff. If they don't want so many, then why don't they just stop claiming if that's so bothersome for them? I'm not actually the one to talk, but isn't that the way to escape from banners - not to claim?

With trying to get ''EVERYTHING'' claimed in your club,you will face hostility.
Claiming,in my opinion ,isn't only because of banners.I like to have my characters like ''taken'' makes them more 'mine'.
Now if someone claims my pet in this club,or even the guy i married before me,no i wont like it and go ahead to marry someone else in this club only because my original characters were taken.
Jul 22, 2008 7:53 AM

Jul 2008
Lunaria said:
With trying to get ''EVERYTHING'' claimed in your club,you will face hostility.
Claiming,in my opinion ,isn't only because of banners.I like to have my characters like ''taken'' makes them more 'mine'.
Now if someone claims my pet in this club,or even the guy i married before me,no i wont like it and go ahead to marry someone else in this club only because my original characters were taken.

You say hostility, but isn't that your own point of view? And besides, I'm not trying to get "EVERYTHING" claimed in this club. That's why I'm asking whether people like the idea or not. If they don't agree with me, then fine, I won't do anything that will become a burden to them.

Also, when you say "someone was faster than you and took the one you wanted, so you chose another one", isn't it that you like that character, too, even if it's not the one you would prefer? For example, I want to marry Lelouch (Code Geass), but he's already taken, so I pick Hei (Darker than BLACK) - but that's because I like the two characters almost the same way. So, does it really matter so much? I wonder...
TotallyLovableJul 22, 2008 8:00 AM
Jul 22, 2008 7:54 AM

Jul 2008
I'd claim CC!!!

Jul 22, 2008 7:57 AM

Dec 2007
Yes,that would be my point of view only that's true ;)
Hun,i don't really care what happens,really.
Probably most people will just vote yes,so,there is nothing to actually say here ;)
Do your thing,as long as you can keep with the club's requirements ;)
Jul 22, 2008 8:03 AM

Jul 2008
It's not for certain that the idea will be accepted as I see that strong resistance you and Hiina-tan showed! ^^
Jul 22, 2008 8:08 AM

Sep 2007
TotallyLovable said:
It's not for certain that the idea will be accepted as I see that strong resistance you and Hiina-tan showed! ^^

I'm just thinking rationally. I'd like not to have this thing, but if the majority of the members do want it my opinion will be overshadowed by theirs. I do care about the result, but it has to make most members happy.

I'm glad my resistance was called strong. :) That's the first time in my life someone has said that about me rejecting some idea. *tee hee*

Honestly, if most members want the thing to exist, I'll let you do as you want to. ;)
Jul 22, 2008 8:17 AM

Jul 2008
It's not that I lied about it. But I just can't believe no one has ever said that because you really supported your point of view rationally!
Jul 22, 2008 8:39 AM

Jul 2007
a first love is definitely off topic, this club is supposed to be about family.
Jul 22, 2008 8:41 AM

Dec 2007
@TotallyLovable:
Sure it can be accepted easily enough.
Most people dont really care how clubs work,
they just want to have fun,ne? ;)
I just thought you wanted opinions,and that's why you asked,that's why i posted mine^^
In my opinion only,claims don't have sence if you can claim the same person in other clubs for the same role.
Plus,it's a family club here,no?
But i'll stop it here,because it seems that my opinion bothers you.
Jul 22, 2008 9:31 AM

Sep 2007
I think it would be interesting. It would be like the game of life with anime. Or something like the Sims where you custom build your family then bring in someone to date :P
Jul 22, 2008 9:52 AM

Sep 2007
We'll see how it goes. :) After all, most people seem to like the date-idea. So do I, it's just that I voted NO cuz it has no relation to the club.

Ne, I was just thinking, if you let people date characters in this club because it would have some kind of relation to the family claim can't some other users make an official club about this? You let people date characters in this club because of the relation to the family claim, -example- I (i said example) let people date characters because they want to do that, and then in a RP thread or something.

Or I'm saying something stupid against my own words, I don't know anymore. And I don't really care. x3
Jul 22, 2008 10:19 AM

Apr 2008
just asking? this club is yours? or some one already take your idea~

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=34657
Jul 22, 2008 10:25 AM
Jul 2018
Hmm, it doesn't really go with the Anime Family subject... so no. :]
Jul 22, 2008 10:33 AM

Apr 2008
Nozila said:

Jul 22, 2008 10:40 AM

Dec 2007
^^LOL.Seems that Hikari_bubble did it alone...xD
Jul 22, 2008 11:05 AM

Mar 2008
i voted YEAH
^_^
Jul 22, 2008 11:17 AM

Mar 2008
Nozila said:

I can't believe this .. D:
Jul 22, 2008 11:23 AM

Apr 2008
^_^ look like your idea is cancel ^_^
Jul 22, 2008 11:33 AM

Sep 2007
I waited with doing it cuz I didn't want Penguin-chan and TotallyLovable-san to be disappointed. I guess I was the only one who thought that. Not blaming you Hikari_Bubble~ ^^ Seriously, I'm not.
Jul 22, 2008 1:33 PM

Jan 2008
I voted no, because there are already clubs for first date/love, besides isn't this club about family? O__o, so yeah...

Jul 22, 2008 1:41 PM

Jul 2008
Hmm~ well I guess it'll all be canceled cuz the idea was already stolen. Not that I blame anyone for that, but it's kinda nasty to do it behind someone's back and not even asking them whether they can used your idea or not. Oh well....
Jul 22, 2008 1:45 PM

Feb 2008
Oh,No. =(

Well,I Thought It To Be A Brilliant Idea As A BF Or A Beloved,Like A Husband, IS Part Of The Family. ^^
Jul 22, 2008 2:36 PM

Sep 2007
@TotallyLovable: actually, it is. ^^ that's why I didn't do it. but I guess it's all over now.
Jul 22, 2008 2:38 PM

Dec 2007
TotallyLovable said:
Hmm~ well I guess it'll all be canceled cuz the idea was already stolen. Not that I blame anyone for that, but it's kinda nasty to do it behind someone's back and not even asking them whether they can used your idea or not. Oh well....

I agree.It is really nasty,since you were asking there for your idea.
But in my opinion you can still do it,since there are also 2 clubs for the same claim as well.
It was your idea after all.
Jul 22, 2008 4:01 PM

Apr 2008
Im Sorry~ T-T
I Felt Really Bad So I Deleted The Club
Sooorrrryyy
Im Such A Gaylord T-T
But Seriously I Am Really Sorry
That Was Really Selfish Of Me
Jul 22, 2008 4:10 PM

Apr 2008
^_^ look like she already see it~ ^_^

sooryy if i tell them~ about the club~ ^_^
Jul 22, 2008 4:56 PM

Jun 2007
Don't do it make a seperate club for it but for god sake don't put it in a family club. and if your at if why don't you make a clain for deflowering anime girls...? Yep sounds stupid right but you could just because you can.
Check out my podcast here
Jul 22, 2008 5:44 PM

Apr 2007
There are already 2 clubs where you can get a husband/wife so I don't think we need another.
Jul 22, 2008 7:14 PM

Apr 2008
my comment maybe no~ bcos~ there so many claims club~ and this one look like same to marrige club~
Jul 23, 2008 10:03 AM

Mar 2008
Nozila said:
my comment maybe no~ bcos~ there so many claims club~ and this one look like same to marrige club~

It's doesn't look like the other clubs. This is for the family. And if we don't do more claims in this club...it will die someday... D: And I don't want that to happen!
Jul 23, 2008 11:10 AM

Apr 2008
Penguin-Musume said:
Nozila said:

It's doesn't look like the other clubs. This is for the family. And if we don't do more claims in this club...it will die someday... D: And I don't want that to happen!

no commentz ^_^

do watever you think~ is good ^_^ but surely i will claim~ my claim~ ^_^
Jul 23, 2008 12:18 PM

Jul 2008
Hikari_Bubble said:
Im Sorry~ T-T
I Felt Really Bad So I Deleted The Club
Sooorrrryyy
Im Such A Gaylord T-T
But Seriously I Am Really Sorry
That Was Really Selfish Of Me

It's not that big of a deal. I just was upset that you didn't ask me before making it~ Otherwise, I would have joined the club anyways! =]
Jul 24, 2008 11:58 AM

May 2008
i dont really have an opinion on the matter ^^
I know I have a fickle heart and a bitterness
And a wandering eye, and a heaviness in my head
Aug 6, 2008 11:43 AM

Jul 2008
The poll is officially over!

The result is:
For {~57%}
Against {~31%}
Abstention {~12%}

-=-=-=-

After seeing the results and thinking the whole thing over, we have decided that after all we would make a first date thread. For those who were against that, we ask not to feel "obligated" and choose if you're not fully for the idea.
For those, who wonder when the thread will be started, I can say that it'll be after we finish with all the banners (family and pet)! =]
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » ~Claim HERE~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

TotallyLovable - Jul 9, 2008

279 by BadLuckTuck »»
Jan 17, 2009 9:49 AM

» ~Banners~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

200 by Monochrome »»
Dec 28, 2008 11:37 PM

Sticky: » ~Adopt your Pet here!~ ( 1 2 )

TotallyLovable - Jul 22, 2008

98 by Penguin-Musume »»
Nov 21, 2008 12:27 PM

Sticky: » ~Adopted Pets~

TotallyLovable - Jul 22, 2008

0 by TotallyLovable »»
Jul 22, 2008 5:42 AM

Sticky: » ~Claimed Songs~

1 by TotallyLovable »»
Jul 9, 2008 8:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.