Forums

Comment On The Above User's Favourite People

New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 20, 2011 11:50 AM

Jun 2011
@Thep

-Inoue Marina-I like her voice xD
-Kugimiya Rie-She's a good VA, probably one of my fave females because of Happy and Kagura <3
-Nakahara Mai-I like her voice, especially as Rena, I noticed Nakahara-san's voice thanks to her xD
-Horie Yui-She's ok, not among my favourite VA, but good XD I really liked her as Hanyuu, Maria and Shagott xD
-Itou Shizuka-I love her as Rachel, Naoto and Hilda <3 I like her deeper voice better, Lenalee was ok, nothing special, the character annoyed me, maybe that's why I think this way xD
-Kobayashi Yuu-I really love her voice xD
-Fukuyama Jun-I love him, he as an awesome voice and he voiced many different characters xD I love his voice whatever he sounds like, but I think I love him the most as Night Rikuo and Lelouch (who made me really love him xD)<3
Oct 27, 2011 10:25 AM

Aug 2011
@Heiwajima_Mayu
(I'm gonna copy what I said before).

Junichi Suwabe: He has a very distinctive voice. He did great as Grimmjow, Tsunenaga and Tarou.

Hiroshi Kamiya: One of my favourite voice actors, I just love his calm and laid-back voice. He did awesome as Izaya, Yuzuru, Koyomi and Trafalgar.

Takashi Kondo: Not too familiar with him, but he did great as Suigetsu.

Daisuke Ono: A great and varied voice actor, definately one of the most popular ones. I love how he can go from calm and collected Itsuki to crazy and furious Shizuo.

Kazuya Nakai: He has a great and distinct voice. He is perfect as Zoro and Mugen.

Katsuyuki Konishi: He did great as Kamina.
Oct 28, 2011 12:05 PM

Jun 2008
@ Sv3rr3

Yuuichi Nakamura: Not familiar with him.
Hiroyuki Yoshino: Good seiyuu. Loved him as Firo and Kai.
Hiroshi Kamiya: Epic as Zetsbou-sensei.
Tetsuya Kakihara: Not very familiar with him, neither.
Eri Kitamura: Not bad.
Kana Hanazawa: Don't know, can't comment.
Akeno Watanabe: Pretty good at voicing strong women.

you're so cute when you're frustrated, dear
Oct 28, 2011 12:49 PM

Jun 2011
@RenaPsychoKiller

Inoue, Marina - Voiced both Erio and Yoko of Nanoha StrikerS and Gurren Lagann origin respectively, that's pretty cool. She has an okay voice, I guess.

High and Mighty Color - Pretty decent, learned of them via SEED Destiny's second OP (PRIDE).

Ohtsuki, Kenji - Don't know him too well but he did an insert in DB Kai. Not too bad.
Oct 28, 2011 2:14 PM

Jun 2008
@ TheScarletSword

Yoshiyuki Tomino: Not very familiar with him.
TM Revolution: Average at best.
Yukari Tamura: Awesome as Rika. Ni pah~
Akira Toriyama: AKA the master of brainless shounen. A disgrace to anime and manga.
Norio Wakamoto: Voices old men. I'm not familiar with him.

Marina Inoue, okay? High And Mighty Color, decent? Kenji Ohtsuki, not too bad? You've barely heard anything by them, how can you say so? Bah.

Oct 28, 2011 2:25 PM

Jun 2011
(any future posters nevermind me, skip to the last who correctly posted)

Oh, I know a good bit of High and Mighty Color's songs; since my first exposure is nearing four years now, and in terms of Marina I've done my research recently. You'd be right about Kenji though.
Oct 28, 2011 3:49 PM

Apr 2008
Tomino, Yoshiyuki: GUNDAM! A legend, but a scary death guy.

T.M.Revolution: I can't remember what songs I've heard

Mizuki, Nana: So popular that I'm not sure what to say.

Toriyama, Akira: Legend

Wakamoto, Norio: Buraaaah~ Love him as a big bro ;)
Oct 28, 2011 4:07 PM

Jun 2008
@ shakeyourpup45

Masako Katsuki: Haven't heard much of her. Good at voicing mature women.
Ikue Ootani: Specialized in irritating characters, it seems.
Nobuyuki Hiyama: Not very familiar with him. Good as Hiei.
Kazuya Nakai: Hijikata and Zoro, not bad.
Shinichiro Miki: Not too familiar with him, neither. Lots of long-haired males in his list.

Oct 28, 2011 7:05 PM

May 2011
@ RenaPsychoKiller

Marina Inoue - I like her as Frau (07-Ghost), but she does an even better job as Laura (IS: Infinite Stratos).
Kenji Ohtsuki - I remember him from Welcome to the NHK!'s ED, but I didn't really like it.
Hyde - I love his voice. Hate his debut character in Bakuman, but his singing is really great.
Yui - I know her from Bleach's OP and ED songs. They weren't my favourites, but I still liked them.
High and Mighty Color - Also know them from Bleach's songs. I love them though; the 3rd OP is one of my favourites.
Maximum the Hormone - I know them from Death Note. Not bad; I really liked the ED rather than the OP.
Yousei Teikoku - They did Mirai Nikki's OP. I'm not watching it, but I heard the song, and it's pretty good.
Oct 28, 2011 7:42 PM

Jun 2008
@ Forest-kun

Joe Hisashi: Made a lot of Ghibli music. Fits the movies, I guess. If you asked me to name or pick a song, I couldn't, as I don't remember them at all.
Jun Maeda: Judging from the type of anime it belongs to, his music is probably way too mellow and generic for my taste.
Hikaru Utada: Beautiful voice and woman. I don't like all of her songs, but I confirm her talent.
Hayao Miyazaki: I'm not a fan of him, honestly. I prefer his World Masterpiece Theater works more than the Ghibli movies. He's talented, has a unique style, and made several good things, but I find him very overrated. He's important, but not a God.
Kouki Miyata: I'm not very familiar with him.
Flow: I haven't heard much stuff by them, but they seem an average, forgettable J-Rock band to me.

Oct 28, 2011 8:12 PM

Feb 2009
Inoue, Marina ~ Rei, Laura Bodewig and Yoko are the only roles I really recognise and none of those were, in my opinion, particularily outstanding. I mean, not bad, but not awesome, you know?

Ohtsuki, Kenji ~ I'm pretty nuetral here. Heard some of their stuff, but nothing that's too memorable to me.

Hyde ~ Again, I'm nuetral. Not really my style.

Yui ~ I'm more of a fan here, some great stuff here.

Maximum the Hormone ~ I've heard them, but again, it's just not my style XD I've got a lot of nuetral opinions here.

Yousei Teikoku ~ Ooooh, my favorite of your favorites! Mirai Nikki's OP, as well as Katanagatari and Seikon no Qwaser opening? Pretty good there, Mirai Nikki's opening is pure genius.
Oct 28, 2011 8:19 PM

Jun 2008
Kipcha said:
Inoue, Marina ~ Rei, Laura Bodewig and Yoko are the only roles I really recognise and none of those were, in my opinion, particularily outstanding. I mean, not bad, but not awesome, you know?
No, I don't know. She's one of the greatest singers and voice actors out there for me. Try listen to Bara No Hitsugi.

CLAMP: Ugh. I either love their works, or loathe them. Love: X, Tokyo Babylon, Clover, Rayearth. Hate: TRC, XXXHolic, and pretty much all of their new series. I have absolutely no respect for them as people. To sum it up, they're frustrating. If I were to meet them, I'd probably hit them hard.
Tanemura, Arina: I usually love her manga, and I'm not a shoujo fan. She is easily one of the best shoujo mangaka out there. A little shallow at times, but still different and better than most of the rest. Gorgeous art style.
Kanno, Yoko: She's no less than a genius. All of her music is a gift from heaven. She made some of the most beautiful soundtracks we'll ever hear.
Nakamura, Yutaka: Pretty damn good animator, from what I can see.
RenaPsychoKillerOct 28, 2011 8:31 PM

Oct 29, 2011 2:20 AM

Jun 2011
Yay, it's nice to see this topic is active again xD

Um, now to RenaPsychoKiller

-Inoue Marina-I didn't watch that many anime with her in the cast, but I loved her in every role I heard so far xD I think she's really talented ^^
-Othsuki Kenji-I think I only heard his songs for SZS and I really loved them, they are addictive xD
-Hyde-I absolutely love him &lt;3 I love his songs &lt;3 I also love him in L'arc and VAMPS &lt;3 I really respect him as an artist xD He's also good looking (he doesn't look like a 42 years old at all) ^^
-Yui-I like her songs, one of my favourite J pop artists ^^
-High and Mighty Color-I love their songs ^^ It's such a shame they disbanded...
-Maximum The Hormone-They are crazy (in a positive way) xD Gotta love them xD
-Yousei Teikoku-The songs I heard are pretty nice ^^
Oct 29, 2011 7:46 PM

Apr 2008
Kondo Takeshi = I heard him a few times (probably best know as Kyoya). Very sexy. He's in a lot of otome games.

Kazuya Nakai = Alright! A fan along with me. Too many cool chars.

You mostly have a lot of cool guys who play cool chars (OnoD, HiroC, Konishi, Suwabe, etc).
Oct 30, 2011 2:14 AM

Jun 2011
@shakeyourpup45

I guess so xD
Now. about your favourite people xD

-Katsuaki Masako-Well, I think you're the first person on which list I found her so far xD Looks like she's a bit underrated... Her voice is really powerfull xD
-Ootani Ikue-Such a cute voice ^^ I really love her as Pikachu and Chopper X3
-Hiyama Nobuyuki-I love him as Ikkaku xD
-Nakai Kazuya-I really love him and usually, whenever he's voicing a character, that character is my favourite or among my faves xDDD A really badass voice for badass characters xD And his English is really good xD
-Miki Shinichirou-I like his voice, he can voice both serious characters like Hijikata and Mustang and characters who are relaxed like Urahara or Tatsuma xD
-Brian Drummond-I watched few DN episodes dubbed and I think he did well as Ryuk.
-Scott McNeil-I can't say much about this guy... I think I heard him as Piccolo a long time ago and I didn't like it...
Oct 31, 2011 1:43 PM

Jun 2011
@Ryuokoi

-Ono Daisuke-My favourite seiyuu, I absolutely love his voice &lt;3 Sometimes, when I'm not sure whether to watch some anime or not, if I see him in the cast, then I automaticly do xD His characters are usually my favourites or among my favourites in the series xD
-Yoneda Kou-I only read NightS, it was ok, kinda intersting ^^
-Itou Junji-Unfortuately, I'm not familiar with him...
-Iwasaki Taku-His music is kinda unique and recognizable, he does his job pretty well xD
Oct 31, 2011 2:26 PM

Feb 2009
Ono, Daisuke ~ He's had a few semi-memorable roles (Yukito, Yakumo, Itsuki, and Jun) and some awesome roles like Shizuo. From what I've heard, his parts in theme songs aren't bad although I don't really remember his voice in particular too much.

Suwabe, Junichi ~ A couple good roles like Takashi, but I really don't think he's as memorable for me. A decent actor, but not one of my faves.

Kondo, Takashi ~ The only role I remember here is Claude. So I can't really judge, but he seemed decent.

Kamiya, Hiroshi ~ A lot more memorable roles here for me. Yuzuru, Mephisto, Kou, Araragi, Izaya, Hiroomi and Nozumo. All great characters with a great acting job behind them, probably my favorite so far of your people.

Nakai, Kazuya ~ Mugen makes this guy an instant win! Sadly, only him and Doumeki are the only ones I really remember.

Konishi, Katsuyuki~ Kamina is the only role I remember and he was pretty good there.
Oct 31, 2011 3:48 PM

Aug 2010
CLAMP = I like deep mixed stories, but the art.. NO
ArinaT = noooo not the full moon pwease ;_; btw, why do you like her?
Vic = english dubbing? im sure ive never heard him.
KannoY = even though I haven't seen Ghost in the shell, I listen to its music a lot.
Bosch = english voice actor? never heard of.
NakamuraY = never heard of. cowboy bebop is still on the planned list.
not much similarities huh.
Nov 25, 2011 2:30 PM

Jun 2008
@ Ryuokoi

Ono, Daisuke: I've heard a few characters voiced by him. He's good, but I can't say he's one of my favourites.
Yoneda, Kou: Better than many yaoi mangaka. Very good art style.
Ito, Junji: He's interesting, but his bizzarre, creepy horror stories are not really my cup of tea.
Iwasaki, Taku: I don't recall any of his music right now.

Nov 28, 2011 11:10 AM

Aug 2011
@RenaPsychoKiller

-Inoue Marina-I haven't seen many anime with her in the cast, but she has a nice voice.
-Ohtsuki Kenji-He has good songs.
-Hyde-I love him as a solo artist, in VAMPS and L'Arc-en-Ciel, I respect him very much. He's also hot ^^
-Yui-She has good songs, I love listening to her ^^
-High and Mighty Color-An awesome band, to bad they disbanded...
-Maximum The Hormone-And awesome band, they're crazy XD
-Yousei Teikoku-I heard the Mirai Nikki opening, it's nice.
Fuchsia said:
disgusting metalhead :o
Nov 28, 2011 11:34 AM

Dec 2009
@Yorozuya-no-Yume

Ono, Daisuke: Seems to be very popular, well he has had some good roles, nothing incredible IMO. His Battler was good :)

Kamiya, Hiroshi: Again nothing special. His crying as Otonashi in Angel Beats felt kinda flat but overall he's not bad :)

Takahashi, Hiroki: Haven't seen much of him, but his Squalo in Reborn is freaking epic xD

Suwabe, Junichi: Haven't heard of him either. His Greed was good, but IMO Nakamura, Yuuichi was better in that role.

Ishida, Akira: Katsura is awesome of course, has given me many laughs xD WHAT? He did Fish-Eye O_o

Dir En Grey: Not my style.

Haven't heard anything from the GazettE
Nov 28, 2011 12:16 PM

Aug 2011
@Sir_Lexa

Romi Paku: She has a strong voice, I like her.

Miki Itou: She did a great job as Takano.

Kikuko Inoue: She's great at voicing mature women, I liked her a lot as Sanae.

Mika Kanai: Satoko's voice is pretty annoying, but not a bad voice actress.

Yuu Kobayashi: A very distinctive voice, she was brilliant as Yokoshima in SYD.

Tomokazu Sugita: A very deep voice, he did perfect as Kyon.

Kotono Mitsuishi: She did great as Misato in Evangelion.
Sv3rr3Nov 28, 2011 12:24 PM
Nov 28, 2011 2:28 PM

Jun 2011
@Sv3rr3

-Nakamura Yuichi-He's awesome, I really love his voice and how he can change it ^^
-Hiroyuki Yoshino-An unique voice, I kinda like it, especially when he does more serious characters with deeper voice XD
-Kamiya Hiroshi-What to say, also one of my faves, I really loved him in every anime I heard him ^^
-Kakihara Tetsuya-Love him, especially as Natsu, and Vega XD
-Kitamura Eri-I like her voice ^^
-Hanazawa Kana-She's ok, it's easy to recognize her voice XD
-Watanabe Akeno-I love her voice ^^
Dec 3, 2011 6:26 AM

Aug 2011
@Heiwajima_Mayu

-Ono Daisuke-He's an awesome seiyuu, also my favourite XD He has an awesome voice, same goes for the characters xD
-Suwabe Junichi-He's also amazing, one of my faves again XD
-Kondo Takashi-He has a really nice voice, I like him as Hibari the most, but I haven't heard him that much yet XD Too bad he doesn't have more roles XD
-Kamiya Hiroshi-He's an amazing seiyuu, another one that's among my faves XD I like his Izaya the most ^^
-Nakai Kazuya-I like his voice, it's specific and easy to recognize XD
-Ishida Akira-Also one of my faves xDDD My favourite role of his is Zura from Gintama XD
-Dir en Grey-Also my favourite band, too bad they don't do more songs for anime, you know, like openings and endings XD Die is my favourite memeber ^^

Awesome choice, we have a lot of things in common ^^
Fuchsia said:
Dec 3, 2011 8:51 AM

Mar 2011
Ono Daisuke- Also in my faves!! He's an amazing VA!! His voice is so deep and sexy! X3
The GazettE- They're also in my favorite!! Wow small world~ BUt anyway I love these guys and I listen to Shiver all the time!
Dec 3, 2011 9:01 AM

Apr 2010
Ryukishi07 - Umineko no naku koro ni.
Key - They make good games,
Ono Daisuke - Nice voice acting, Battler.
Dec 3, 2011 10:54 AM

Aug 2008
@Solkiskey

Ono Daisuke - He is a good voice actor. I quite liked him as Shizuou in Durarara and Koizumi in Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu. It was quite amusing when he showed up as the crow in Nichijou as well.

Kawada Mami - I don't really know them off the top of my head, and looking at what they have done, I can't say they have any songs that I have particularly liked.

Ryukishi07 - I really like the various Higurashi anime and manga (I have yet to play the game though). Ookami Kakushi was decent too, but I have yet to see his other stuff like Umineko.

Miyano Mamoru - He's one of my favorite voice actors. He was great as Light in Death Note and Kida in Durarara, and his work as Okabe in Steins;Gate was amazing.

Honda Mariko - She is a pretty good voice actress. It seems she hasn't really done much yet, but she did a good job with both Yuuko in Nichijou and the president in Seitokai no Ichizon, especially with Yuuko.

Urobuchi Gen - He is a great writer. I loved Phantom and Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica. I'm quite looking forward to seeing more of his stuff, and the Madoka movies.
私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです
Dec 3, 2011 12:02 PM

Jun 2011
@Kyzix

-Narita Ryohgo-A genius, Drrr!! and Baccano! are both masterpieces and also very original xD
-Tsuruoka Yota-Cool, I've seen some series which he was working on xD He does his job well xD
-Nakamura Keniji-I've only seen C so far, it's was good XD
-Shinbou Akiyuki-Awesome job with Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei ^^
-Yoshimori Makoto-Awesome, I love his music ^^
Dec 3, 2011 12:11 PM
Mar 2011
@mayu
Ishida, Akira verly good seiyuu but i wond why he quit Mausu
Kamiya, Hiroshi - as a seiyu he has a good voical range bust as a singer not so good
Nakai, Kazuya solid vocal range and he has a good agency be hind him
Ono, Daisuke- overted imo not blessed with the best vocal range i even heard
Dir en grey KYo is one of the best poets around
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Dec 4, 2011 3:53 AM

Aug 2011
-Tanaka Mayumi-She's good XD
-Wakamoto Norio-An epic voice, Matsudaira is my favourite role he does xD
-Kamiya Akira-He's ok, haven't heard him much except for Detective Conan XD
-Ootsuka Chikao-I liked his Nurarihyon... his voice is kinda specific...
-Nagai Ichirou-Liked his Karin XD
Fuchsia said:
Dec 4, 2011 4:54 AM

Aug 2011
@Yorozuya-no-Yume

Daisuke Ono: A good voice actor with varied roles.

Hiroshi Kamiya: One of my favourites, he was brilliant as Izaya.

Hiroki Takahashi: He did awesome as Harima Kenji.

Junichi Suwabe: I like his voice, he did great as Grimmjow.

Akira Ishida: I love his voice, he was perfect as Gaara and Kaworu.
Dec 4, 2011 5:42 AM

Aug 2011
@Sv3rr3

-Nakamura Yuichi-I love his voice, he has some really awesome roles like Gray, Dotachin, Greed etc. xD
-Yoshino Hiroyuki-I also like his voice, his voice is easy to recognize.
-Kamiya Hiroshi-Like I said, he's awesome XD Izaya made me love his voice XD
-Kakihara Tetsuya-Love him as Natsu, a really nice voice xD
-Kitamura Eri-I like her voice...
-Hanazawa Kana-I also like her voice...
-Watanabe Akeno-An awesome voice, love her as Mutsu ^^
Fuchsia said:
Dec 4, 2011 6:21 AM

Feb 2010
Ono, Daisuke: a very fine voice actor i like him
Kamiya, Hiroshi: the same as ono, LOVED him as araragi
Ishida, Akira: :/
Takahashi, Hiroki: VOIIIIIIIIII
Dec 4, 2011 1:01 PM

Jun 2011
@-applejack

-Fukuyama Jun-I love his voice, he has many different roles, but I guess Rikuo and Lelouch are my favourite, oh yeah, and Grell xD
-Ono Daisuke-My favourite seiyuu, such an awesome voice, I just love listening to him xD And usually, his characters are my favourites or among my faves xD
-Iida Toshinobu-He was also on my list, he's awesome, I love his voice xD I really hope he'll get more roles T.T
-Kamiya Hiroshi-Another awesome seiyuu, I really love listening to him XD
Dec 4, 2011 3:16 PM
Feb 2011
@Heiwajima_Mayu

Daisuke Ono - most characters he voices are awesome... he has a very likable voice ^^

Hiroshi Kamiya - I liked his voice as Yuzuru Otonashi and Koyomi Araragi, but I tought his voice as Mephisto Pheles was kinda annoying... but perhaps that was the point with him :P

Akira Ishida - I like his voice as Gaara, but the voice he use in Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome is annoying as hell
Dec 5, 2011 11:51 AM

Jun 2011
@Thep

-Inoue Marina-I love her voice XD Her Chiri, Tsutsurume, Jessica and Touko are aweosme xD
-Kugimiya Rie-I know a lot of people hate her voice because of her tsundere characters... I can't say anything about it because I haven't seen those series, but I absolutely love her as Kagura and Happy <3
-Nakahara Mai-I paid attention to her voice thanks to Rena and I loved it xD Her Juvia is also good ^^
-Koshimizu Ami-Her voice annoyed me at moments in Murder Princess, but I like some of her roles, so she's ok XD
-Ueda Kana-I love her voice ^^ Her Yako was cute and Rin is also good xD
-Itou Shizuka-I like her deeper voice ^^ Rachel, Hilda, Naoto ^^
-Tomatsu Haruka-She's hillarious as Hanazawa xDDD I love her voice xD
Dec 15, 2011 8:06 PM

Jun 2008
RenaPsychoKiller said:
@ Heiwajima_Mayu

Junichi Suwabe: He's pretty good. He voiced well a few characters that I love.
Hiroshi Kamiya: Zetsubou Sensei = automatic epic win.
Takashi Hondo: He did a good job on Hibari-sama.
Daisuke Ono: Not very familiar with him, but he voiced some characters that I like.
Dir En Grey: Not a fan.

Dec 23, 2011 7:14 AM

Aug 2011
@RenaPsychoKiller

Marina Inoue: A very talented seyuu, able to portray a variety of different personalities. She did great as Kana, Yozora and Yoko to name a few.

Yui: I've only heard her songs from Bleach and Brotherhood, though I liked them a lot. She has a great singing voice.

High and Mighty Color: Heard them in Bleach, not bad at all.

Maximum the Hormone: While the 2nd opening in Death Note isn't exactly my kinda thing, it still fit the anime quite well.
Dec 23, 2011 4:25 PM
Mar 2011
Yoshino- well rounded ok vocal range
Shibai - im more famlier with his gamw work than anything that why i know him as Shibai
Kamiya, - be brought kawai to life well he stloe the show in Ring ni kakero
Hanazawa- one of the best people in office osawa
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

Jan 10, 2012 11:29 AM

Aug 2011
@TenkaseiRyo

-Tanaka Mayumi-Good as Luffy.
-Wakamoto Norio-His voice is epic and recognizeable XD
-Kamiya Akira-Good as Mouri.
-Ootsuka Chikao-He's done a good job with the characters I know.
-Ikeda Masako-Not familiar with her.
-Ishinomori Shoutaro-Not familiar with him.
-Nagai Ichirou-Good as Karin.
Fuchsia said:
Jan 10, 2012 11:39 PM

Jul 2009
@Yorozuya-no-Yume

The only one I know is Ono Daisuke.. but THAT'S ENOUGH MAN. He did a brilliant job with Koizumi ( Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi ).
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 11, 2012 5:11 AM

Jun 2011
@KyonSmith

-Sugita Tomokazu-An epic seiyuu xD I love his voice and he's done a good job with every his role ^^ And there's Gin-chan who I can't even imagine (and I don't want to xD) with different voice ^^
-Hirano Aya-She's ok, not a bad seiyuu. Her Konata was cute XD
-Shiraishi Minoru-Hillarious in Lucky Star xDDD
-Kanno Yoko-I think she does a good job ^^
-Sagisu Shiro-Same as above, Bleach really has awesome soundtracks ^^
-Kugimiya Rie-I love her as Kagura and Happy ^^
-LiSA-I really love the Fate/Zero opening ^^
Feb 25, 2012 12:10 PM

Aug 2011
@Heiwajima_Mayu

-Ono Daisuke-He's also my favourite seiyuu, I loved his voice in every anime so far ^^
-Nakai Kazuya-He's a really good seiyuu, I love his voice and how they always match his characters xD
-Tamura Atsushi-He did an awesome job both as Hiruma and Paradox ^^ I also like his singing voice ^^ I really hope he'll have more roles in the future xP
-Suwabe Junichi-I also love him xD He was on my list for a long time xD
-Sugita Tomokazu-Another good seiyuu, I never fail to recognize his voice xDDD
-Seki Tomokazu-He's a good seiyuu, has a nice voice xD
-Dir en Grey-They are my favourite band ^^
Fuchsia said:
May 17, 2012 11:33 PM

Jun 2008
@ Yorozuya-no-Yume

Sorry for skipping you, but I already commented on your list, and this thread needed a bump.

@ KyonSmith

Tomokazu Sugita: Voiced my husband + a few other characters that I like.
Aya Hirano: Most overrated seiyuu ever. Her singing can be decent.
Yoko Kanno: Genius.
Nujabes: Deceased hip-hop musician who worked on only one anime. Don't know him.
Supercell: Who?
Lisa: Again, no idea of who she is. Only sang a couple of anime songs, it seems.

May 18, 2012 5:06 AM
Mar 2011
@RenaPsychoKiller
Hyde- i idskike his solo stuff
Yui- has some good song id say 10 form the 14 dics of own wih somting wit her on it
Inoue, Marina- ok Vocal range
Ohtsuki, Kenji- Hide tribute act no 1000
Yousei Teikoku- a good band that came on the scene to late to late in the Japanese Rock Revolution
High and Mighty Color- Good at the Begining iwe the MAKI era
Maximum the Hormone- loud noise punk music refreshing at first then got boring

May 28, 2012 1:18 PM

Aug 2011
@Enjolras1830

Mayumi Tanaka: She does a great job as Luffy, really energetic voice.

Norio Wakamoto: One of the most famous faces in the Japanese voice actor industry, which is well deserved. I haven't heard him in that many roles honestly but I really like the little I have heard.

Chikao Ootsuka: I have only heard him as Gol D. Roger and he did a good job as him. He has a deep voice which fits the character well.
May 30, 2012 1:20 PM

Dec 2011
@sv3rr3

Yoshino, Hiroyuki: Voices Kimblee, enough for me to love him. Like him as Firo and Brief, too.
Nakamura, Yuuichi: I'll sound shallow but he's attractive. Voiced a few characters I like.
Kamiya, Hiroshi: He was perfect as Izaya and cracks me up as penguim. I'm yet to listen to some of his most famous works, though.
Kakihara, Tetsuya: I only know him for Natsu, and he does a good job, though I'm not fond of his Natsu voice.
Kitamura, Eri: She's such a princess. Voiced a number of characters I love, not to mention her great singing voice.
Hanazawa, Kana: Another personal favorite of mine. Really versatile and never sounds annoying.
Watanabe, Akeno: Omg, she's Maa from Aria. And Zakuro. I only know her for a few minor roles, but I have to say her "MAA~" is quite memorable.
May 30, 2012 1:48 PM

Jul 2008
@MedukaMeguca
Miyazaki, Hayao - the legend
Kugimiya, Rie (more like "TsundeRie", amirite?) - The queen of tsunderes.
Hanazawa, Kana - I like her cute voice
Hirohashi, Ryou - good seyuu but nothing special here
Kobayashi, Sanae - don't know what to say
Yazawa, Ai - Josei queen :p havn't seen her works though
Okamoto, Lynn - Love Elfen Lied
May 30, 2012 2:03 PM

Jun 2008
@ Bernd

Kana Asumi: Never heard anything voiced by her.
Chiaki Omigawa: No idea who she is.
Kotoko: I enjoy her electronic/trance J-Pop. She made some very good songs.
Akiyuki Shinobu: Director of several anime. Only seen Zetsubou Sensei, loved his job on that.
Hideaki Anno: Creator/director of the most memorable Gainax anime, namely Eva, Nadia, and Karekano. Respect.
Ali Project: Not a fan. Their songs all sound the same. A shallow gothic mess.

May 30, 2012 10:40 PM
Feb 2011
Hyde: Never heard of him.
Yui: or her
Ohtsuki, Kenji: This man's voice makes life worth living.
Inoue, Marina: Loved her as Chiri
Maximum the Hormone: Didn't really care for their songs in Death Note or Akagi
Yousei Teikoku: Liked the song they did for Katanagatari
High and Mighty Color: Don't know them
­
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Ask the person below you a question. v34 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Mar 28

6283 by Dostojevskij »»
10 seconds ago

» First Thing That Comes To Mind v22 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - May 3

7413 by Dostojevskij »»
1 minute ago

» Fact about yourself v.5 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Jun 1, 2023

3263 by Dostojevskij »»
4 minutes ago

» Post A Random Picture (No Gifs) v3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Sep 24, 2022

9158 by Soverign »»
5 minutes ago

» How often do you see the user above in the forums? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

lucasmrNd - Aug 20, 2021

6741 by Luchipher-Zen »»
11 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.