Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 7, 2008 2:45 PM

May 2008
Explain why and what you will remember of them.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 7, 2008 11:21 PM

Jul 2008
I don't really know why I think Shirley's death is more unfortunate... The thing is that I like her very much, and also the fact that she was ready to side with Lelouch (I was very touched! ^^) made me like her even more. The fact that she died by the hand of Rollo is understandable, because after all he's afraid of losing him.

As for Euphemia, I'd rather didn't talk about her, cuz she's not the type I like! ^^
Jul 7, 2008 11:23 PM
Apr 2008
Euphie's death is more tragic, because both cause+effect is by Zero/Lelouch. He geassed her to kill japanese people, and he killed her later. its like she was being toyed around by zero, and zero just disposed her after she's no longer needed (like after 234732493243 japanese got massacred)
Jul 11, 2008 1:28 PM
Jul 2018
Euphie's death was waaaay sadder than Shirley's.
She wanted to save the japanese and probably was going to reunite with Lelouch, and when the geass went out of control... She killed innocent people, with tears in her eyes, unable to stop herself. She was forced to destroy her dream, there's nothing sadder than this.
About Shirley...hm..she has been annoying me from the beginning.I hate romantic stuff getting in the way of real action, and she was just this.I'm kind of relieved she died. Yes, it was sad but not that much :/. I guess now because of her Lelouch is going to freak out and either fall into depression or start killing everything alive...
Jul 15, 2008 9:50 AM

Dec 2007
I guess Euphie. >_>
Click Meh >_> Loading...
Oct 4, 2008 2:11 PM

Oct 2008
euphies death was the saddest.. i mean she wanted a better japan and she put her plan into action and wouldve succeeded while reuniting with lelouch for a happy ending. then theres a fateful twist and she was ACCIDENTALLY GEASSED and ended up killing the people that she wanted to protect in the first place. she was shot and in the end died believing that she did the right thing ): and suzakuu crying and there moment together was the saddest yet !!!!
hiiiii!! EUPHEMIA LI BRITANNIA IS THE MOST BEAUTFULEST PRINCESS EVER (:
Oct 4, 2008 4:53 PM
Jul 2018
Saddest death again?
After watching the last episode, how can we even talk about Euphie and Sherley xD
Oct 13, 2008 9:12 PM
Dec 2007
HaD said:
Saddest death again?
After watching the last episode, how can we even talk about Euphie and Sherley xD

second that
Nov 5, 2008 8:17 PM

Oct 2008
Considering that geass ability of Rolo, Lelouch should have removed him as soon as possible. Shirley's death was totally unnecessary, it is all Lelouch's fault. I guess this is the reason why I don't like Lelouch.
Nov 11, 2008 4:34 AM

Feb 2008
o_o well, Euphie's death made me feel sorry for Cornelia [ok, a bit for Suzaku too].
Shirley's death made me laught and laught until the episode finished. XD I guess I hated her more than Euphie.
[YAY FOR ROLLO!!! 8DDDD ok, ok, I'm done now.]

But the saddest death of all was Lelouch's. I couldn't stop crying and crying [ok, just until Orange-kun appeared in the end with the orange tree field XD] ;_; it was so dramatic, so intense... the best one. <3

But I think he's still alive. With C.C.. In the farm. With the cows. Yeah, the cows <3
Dec 5, 2008 3:39 PM

Dec 2008
This was a really tough decision for me bcouse Shirly was the best girl for Lelu and she was killed by his Brother/pown, but I still have to go with Euphie as she had tried so hard to acheive what she died destroying, it was probably one of the most painful moments I've ever seen in anime, it took me two weeks before I could watch the rest of the series.
Dec 7, 2008 5:51 PM
Nov 2007
Shirley.
I seriously couldn't stop crying.
Jan 1, 2009 2:19 PM

Dec 2008
Even though I love both characters I have to say Euphie's death was worse but only by a little mostly because of all the events leading up to it, but both had me sobbing like a baby ;.;
Jan 13, 2009 1:11 PM

Jun 2008
@ AznSenstation, Lelouch agreed to 'work' with Euphemia, but he had used Geass too much, and his eye turned into Geass. Then he said something like :"You would do everything I say. If I said kill the japanese, you would do it." Then the Geass appeared, and Euphemia had to kill the Japanese. So it was a accident, that Lelouch used Geass on her. And he had to kill her, otherwise she would stay like that until all Japanese were killed, and he didn't want that.
I don't know which one is sadder. I cried with Euphie, it was so sad. She thought her dream would come true, and her brother was working together with her. Than that stupid Geass went out of control, destroying her dream. Then her brother shot her, in front of the one she loved. It was so sad :(
But Shirley's death was sad as well. I never really liked Shirley, but I still cried when she died. Although I didn't like her, she and Lulu just fit together. Then Rollo killed her, and Lulu had to watch her die, trying to save her with Geass. It was really sad :(
But as said before, Lelouch's death was the worse. From the beginning Lelouch was my favourite character, and then he was killed by Zero/Suzaku :( And Suzaku was the only one who was sad about it, together with Nunally. That was also really sad. At first, Nunally thought Lelouch was evil, being Zero. But then, after he was shot, she found out the truth. But she couldn't do anything, but watch her brother die. It was so sad :(
May 18, 2009 5:21 AM

Sep 2007
Euphemia... it was sooo sad i couldn't help myself but crying ;_;

Aug 12, 2009 4:54 PM

Jun 2008
Euphemia and Rolo's deaths are the sadest of them all i cried at both =(

Aug 30, 2009 5:24 PM
Aug 2009
RandomP said:
HaD said:
Saddest death again?

second that

Third that. I cried at ALL the death scenes in Code Geass, cause they all really moved me. But, I BAWLED during the last death scene. Nunnally crying just made more tears for me. =[
Aug 31, 2009 11:34 PM
Feb 2009
well i think euphemia's death was the saddest because its a tragic end for her then nobody expect her death even lelouch....for me it is cause by the curse of geass

its sad because she accused on the things that she never wanted to do..
Nov 23, 2010 2:30 AM

Sep 2010
Out of those I chose Euphie cause she was really sweet and it was heartbreaking that she had to die like that even more sadder that Suzaku never fulfilled her final wish since he was too blinded by anger and revenge.

I don't give a shit about Shirley was an annoying character that deserved what she got in the end and I lold when Rolo shot her.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Oct 1, 2012 6:48 AM

Sep 2012
Euphies was really sad cause she was been controlled by geass, kill a lot of people, and was shot by her brother she loved so much also when she was falling in love with Suzaku she died.
Nov 20, 2015 10:06 AM
Nov 2015
Rolo
Immortality is when you live forever in people's heart not in their sight
Mar 2, 2016 11:47 PM
Sep 2015
Hmm... For me, it was Shirley since I could feel the pain of Lelouch that time...
Dec 21, 2016 10:39 AM

Feb 2016
I think Shirley's dead was a little bit more sad.I wasn't even a big fan of Shirley but her dead was still really sad.

I will not believe that everything is controlled by fate.

ll X ll
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who do u want with Lelouch? ( 1 2 3 )

Tutti_Love - Aug 25, 2007

124 by mzwt »»
May 7, 2022 6:14 PM

» New code geass???

PattyWack - May 4, 2021

1 by WhiteWolf3568 »»
Jul 30, 2021 9:43 AM

Poll: » Saddest death

Tarun_Luthra - Feb 7, 2016

7 by WhiteWolf3568 »»
Jul 28, 2020 10:45 AM

» Top 5 code geass girls ( 1 2 )

soulgoodguy - Dec 4, 2007

96 by Roloko »»
Feb 11, 2020 9:34 PM

» Lelouch of the Rebellion -Lost Colors-

Shiroth - Jan 1, 2008

12 by Schwanhild »»
Jun 5, 2012 2:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.