Forum Settings
Forums
New
Who's side would you've been on.
Aug 5, 2011 10:50 PM
Sep 2010
Manami is a bad-ass I mean come on how many people can bully someone that much and not get caught up in the act. She's better than Light from Deathnote. I mean Light loss to some BS but I really think, if you put Manami in the end of Death note, I think she would've won! lol

But on to a different topic:

Who's side would you've been on? Myself, couldn't choose. I mean, the right thing to do would to be on Ayumu's side but who'd want to help the person you don't know a thing about and the only thing you do know about her is that she's a bad friend and a whore.

Then you have Manami who has the upper hand over everything and who wouldn't want to try bullying someone once or twice like that? (hm... maybe that's just me) Plus, from what you know Ayumu's the liar.

The teachers... no there just a bunch of bitches that need to die. I hated them so much, if teacher did that to me I wouldn't know what to do after that.

Kasumi... lol =D I think he's funny. I mean I wouldn't be on his side cause he's crazy and a level 3 pedifile. But he was in the safe seat until the end.

Yuuki's just so cute. Why wouldn't you have been on his side. lol
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 22, 2011 7:05 AM

Jun 2008
I've honestly never seen so much non-sense in one single post in my whole life. Congratulations.

So now being a psycho bitch and tormenting people is "badass". I see. Ayumu and all those who have been bullied at least once in their lives would highly disagree with you. You'd better say such things on the internet only, otherwise you might end up lynched.
You say Kasumi is funny. Therefore I assume that in your world kidnapping girls to blackmail and molest them sexually is "funny". The perfect boyfriend, lovely and caring, yes indeed.
Ayumu is a whore? So now it's her fault if her friend's sexually deviant boyfriend molested her. I suppose you're one of those people who claim that it's the woman's fault if she gets raped.
Ayumu is a liar? Yeah, because lying about an exam is obviously the worst thing someone could do. School is the most important thing in the world, how could she, let's kill her now.
Ayumu is a bad friend? Sure, not like the beautiful Manami princess, an abusive, deranged cunt, now she's the friend everyone would like to have.
If all the bullshit you've written before wasn't enough, Manami, better than God? That's some serious blasphemy you've written there. But hey, you're defending a psychotic, spoiled, slutty character, and her shitty perverted boyfriend, after all. I hope you meet someone like them in real life, I bet you'll change your mind in no time.

P.S: Feel free to reply, but don't expect me to waste any more time on you.

watching, waiting, commiserating
Jan 25, 2012 6:32 AM
Sep 2010
RenaPsychoKiller said:
I've honestly never seen so much non-sense in one single post in my whole life. Congratulations.

So now being a psycho bitch and tormenting people is "badass". I see. Ayumu and all those who have been bullied at least once in their lives would highly disagree with you. You'd better say such things on the internet only, otherwise you might end up lynched.
You say Kasumi is funny. Therefore I assume that in your world kidnapping girls to blackmail and molest them sexually is "funny". The perfect boyfriend, lovely and caring, yes indeed.
Ayumu is a whore? So now it's her fault if her friend's sexually deviant boyfriend molested her. I suppose you're one of those people who claim that it's the woman's fault if she gets raped.
Ayumu is a liar? Yeah, because lying about an exam is obviously the worst thing someone could do. School is the most important thing in the world, how could she, let's kill her now.
Ayumu is a bad friend? Sure, not like the beautiful Manami princess, an abusive, deranged cunt, now she's the friend everyone would like to have.
If all the bullshit you've written before wasn't enough, Manami, better than God? That's some serious blasphemy you've written there. But hey, you're defending a psychotic, spoiled, slutty character, and her shitty perverted boyfriend, after all. I hope you meet someone like them in real life, I bet you'll change your mind in no time.

P.S: Feel free to reply, but don't expect me to waste any more time on you.

Wow... Your a bitch.

That's not what I was saying at all, you seemed to have missed the point of the whole post. Manami is only a "bad-ass" because of what she could do. I think she makes an amazing villain in the story, can I not be a fan of that?
No... I was not saying that, your just a bitch that twist peoples words to make you sound smarter. When I was talking about funny I meant, the faces he made was just funny. (they weren't nothing like Manami's evil faces, they just looked deformed.)
The thing I said about Ayumu, I was talking about as if we were all in that situation/or class. And the only parts we knew about were the ones Manami was speading. Now, let me re-ask the question: Would you help the girl that all you knew about her was that she's a whore and a bad friend? No I don't think so, and if you would you'd be kind of stupid.

And once again you being the dumb-ass that you are, mis-read my post. I was saying, if we put Manami in the end of Deathnote and the thing that got Light caught were to happen with Manami, I think she could get away with it. Maybe. (They'd make a great team if you ask me.) I don't know if it was just me but you didn't seem to really read what I was saying, I don't think that was my fault but you also didn't have to a whine about it. Try being a little bit more Mature about what you post on the internet.

P.S: No one asked you to waste any of your time on me. You took the liberty and did it yourself and came out looking like a totally asshole doing so.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» LIFE Challenge

huruki - Feb 2, 2012

0 by huruki »»
Feb 2, 2012 6:56 AM

» LIFE's being uploaded in English

huruki - Jan 11, 2012

1 by huruki »»
Jan 27, 2012 6:38 AM

» LIFE?

Yandere-chan - Dec 14, 2009

4 by Reizsha »»
Jan 1, 2012 12:36 AM

Poll: » Your favorite work ??

Passionate-kun - Aug 26, 2009

15 by removed-user »»
Jun 28, 2011 9:55 PM

» She's the most underrated mangaka

irinthony - Apr 13, 2010

2 by Amane8009 »»
Jan 30, 2011 4:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.