Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 1, 2011 3:16 AM

Jan 2011
What is your opinion for why the Sekirei are so drawn into the ashikabi in the series so far. What is that person doing that's making them so happy for having that person as an ashikabi? Or at least content enought to make them satisfied about their current living arrangements.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 1, 2011 11:01 AM

Jan 2011
hmmmm I have a theory on this..... Basically the bond that they form is strong enough that it actually creates feelings and emotions and a desire to be nearby no matter the circumstances. like after your first kiss you don't really ever want to part from that persons side.
Aug 2, 2011 7:27 AM
Jul 2011
Samus64 said:
hmmmm I have a theory on this..... Basically the bond that they form is strong enough that it actually creates feelings and emotions and a desire to be nearby no matter the circumstances. like after your first kiss you don't really ever want to part from that persons side.

It seems that the Sekirei are genetically "programmed" to imprint on the Ashikabi who "wings" them, willingly or not. This is something that they can NOT overcome. The only escape is death, whether death of the personality or death of the body. That's truly sad.
Aug 2, 2011 11:57 AM
Apr 2011
Azure-Priest said:
Samus64 said:

It seems that the Sekirei are genetically "programmed" to imprint on the Ashikabi who "wings" them, willingly or not. This is something that they can NOT overcome. The only escape is death, whether death of the personality or death of the body. That's truly sad.

i agree with azure. i do believe however that it is real emotions when it comes to minato's sekirei and not a programmed bond or whatever. i really do feel like they love him more than anything. but when it comes to sekirei like the chick with the big hammer from PE i think that is just programmed love rather than real emotional love.
Aug 3, 2011 8:30 AM
Jul 2011
TsukiumiFanboy said:
Azure-Priest said:
Samus64 said:

i agree with azure. i do believe however that it is real emotions when it comes to minato's sekirei and not a programmed bond or whatever. i really do feel like they love him more than anything. but when it comes to sekirei like the chick with the big hammer from PE i think that is just programmed love rather than real emotional love.
Yes, Minato made a concerted effort to "romance" his Sekirei before winging them, as opposed to some others.
Aug 3, 2011 3:09 PM

Jan 2011
Agreed, which is why I made the thread. From what we've seen, all the good guy ashikabi actually are loved by sekirei BECAUSE of real feelings, not SOLELY because they were winged, which is the point I was trying to get at. I'd be willing to bet that if the ties between ashikabi and sekirei were permanently broken forever, these sekirei would STILL want to be with that ashikabi by choice.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Would you be a Ashikabi or a Sekirei?

EricwithaD-san - Jul 20, 2008

32 by ManiTaku94 »»
Aug 23, 2018 6:06 AM

» Moved Topic: Which sekirei do you feel will be Minato's first lover and why?

Tenchi_Ryu - Jul 31, 2011

12 by Chaos-Zero »»
Apr 19, 2016 8:25 AM

» Discussing Things..

Playcanon - Aug 5, 2013

1 by Chaos-Zero »»
Aug 11, 2015 8:41 PM

Sticky: » NEW MEMBER ID CARDS!! [ ON HOLD ] ( 1 2 )

sarroush - Jun 9, 2009

96 by Wanaziba »»
Aug 19, 2013 2:38 AM

» Sekirei Season 3, what are you waiting to see?

Tenchi_Ryu - Jul 31, 2011

12 by Zero_Vi_Britania »»
Jan 20, 2012 7:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.