Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 29, 2011 9:14 PM

Jan 2011
Just wanted to make it so its here when we get the new chapters.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 29, 2011 11:05 PM
Apr 2011
good ill make sure to make this location a new home tab
Jul 29, 2011 11:44 PM

Jan 2011
Yea cause I'll still reply on Mangafox, but I'm gonna make most new threads here.
Jul 30, 2011 10:57 AM

Jun 2008
Chapter 117 was released yesterday. What are your thoughts?

I enjoyed it. Seems the plot is moving along nicely. Seems brother and sister might be meeting soon. :)
Jul 30, 2011 11:05 AM

Jan 2011
True, I also wonder since those sekirei we saw on the cover actually did make it on the cover, if we will be seeing a lot more of them in the future.

Can't wait til chapter 118 finally gets translated, I've been having to look at it in japanese for a whole month now, and I don't know a lick of japanese.
Jul 30, 2011 12:21 PM
Apr 2011
i kinda want to go buy a rosetta stone for japanese just so i can translate sekirei lol
Jul 30, 2011 7:57 PM
Jul 2011
I have Rosetta stone, but it's a real challenge. Just a warning, don't expect quick and easy comprehension.
Jul 30, 2011 9:01 PM
Apr 2011
yea i heard learning really any kind of asian language was a challenge. i can see how compared with german(which i have three years of) it looks alot tougher
Jul 31, 2011 5:58 AM

Jul 2011
Tenchi_Ryu said:
Yea cause I'll still reply on Mangafox, but I'm gonna make most new threads here.

+1!!!!

Doh, with the forum hopping, I almost forgot to go and read the new version of the scans.

Edit: Oh, I think I'm confused - I see where people reference new scanlations, but I'm not seeing them anywhere...
Aug 1, 2011 2:56 AM

Jan 2011
melem said:
Tenchi_Ryu said:

+1!!!!

Doh, with the forum hopping, I almost forgot to go and read the new version of the scans.

Edit: Oh, I think I'm confused - I see where people reference new scanlations, but I'm not seeing them anywhere...

If you mean here, that's because they don't actually host anime or manga on Myanimelist.

If you meant Mangafox, that's because A-Team has a 48 policy where you have to wait 48 hours after they release it from their website before it can be posted on sites like Mangafox
Aug 3, 2011 2:58 PM

Jan 2011
Just read 118, fucking hilarious. Damn shame we won't get to know those new ashikabi, they seem like good people, but they were scared shitless, so I can understand why they ran. It is confirmed Seo's is THE bestest ashikabi in this series now. It was always hinted, but now its confirmed Hikari and Hibiki can't get enough of some late night Seo action lol. Its also another hint thrown in that you do indeed meet your maker when faced with the disciplinary squad. Also loving the fact that Yukari is so feared and hated, god knows she deserves it with her fucked attitude.

Minato was made out to be a complete badass who doesn't have regard for sekirei age or gender, I laughed my ass off at this. Made him sound eerily similar to Mikogami.
Aug 3, 2011 5:39 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Tenchi_Ryu said:
Just read 118, fucking hilarious. Damn shame we won't get to know those new ashikabi, they seem like good people, but they were scared shitless, so I can understand why they ran. It is confirmed Seo's is THE bestest ashikabi in this series now. It was always hinted, but now its confirmed Hikari and Hibiki can't get enough of some late night Seo action lol. Its also another hint thrown in that you do indeed meet your maker when faced with the disciplinary squad. Also loving the fact that Yukari is so feared and hated, god knows she deserves it with her fucked attitude.

Minato was made out to be a complete badass who doesn't have regard for sekirei age or gender, I laughed my ass off at this. Made him sound eerily similar to Mikogami.

LOL @ the late night Seo action XD It was really funny how they described Minato. They all seemed appalled about him winging a guy. Which I found funny. I'm really excited about chapter 119. Should be a great one. And I feel the same about those other Ashikabi. They all seemed nice, but whatever. That one pair with Sekirei #87 Kaho. They went out of their way to say that they were strong, so I assume that they'll be important later in the story.

I just want to say this. I HATE Yukari and Shiina. Yukari is a complete bitch and Shiina is just a little fag(no offense to anybody homosexual). Yukari is such a bitch, how could she do that to all those innocent Sekirei and Ashikabi? I hope she losses Shiina. And there's no way Shiina and her can be THAT strong. I would LOVE to see them try and beat Karasuba in a dark alley somewhere. God damn I hate them both. [end of rant]
Aug 3, 2011 6:20 PM

Jan 2011
Todd_Jensen said:

I just want to say this. I HATE Yukari and Shiina. Yukari is a complete bitch and Shiina is just a little fag(no offense to anybody homosexual). Yukari is such a bitch, how could she do that to all those innocent Sekirei and Ashikabi? I hope she losses Shiina. And there's no way Shiina and her can be THAT strong. I would LOVE to see them try and beat Karasuba in a dark alley somewhere. God damn I hate them both. [end of rant]

I've been saying on Mangafox for a while now how I can't stand that girl. I honestly can't see how anyone would like her, she's just very immature and bitchy. She's exactly like the Tsundere type characters I can't stand, and doesn't even have the dere part lol.

This is why I still DON'T consider her part of the good side, she's neutral to me, and with this new dark look, she seems like she will stay this way.
Aug 3, 2011 7:34 PM
Apr 2011
Tenchi_Ryu said:
Todd_Jensen said:

I've been saying on Mangafox for a while now how I can't stand that girl. I honestly can't see how anyone would like her, she's just very immature and bitchy. She's exactly like the Tsundere type characters I can't stand, and doesn't even have the dere part lol.

This is why I still DON'T consider her part of the good side, she's neutral to me, and with this new dark look, she seems like she will stay this way.

lol i like yukari alot. she doesnt fuck around when it comes to looking for kuu and when she finds out kuu is with minato she will be on his side from then on. she cares for her brother and follow him wherever he goes
Aug 3, 2011 7:47 PM

Jan 2011
I'll like her better once she gets her ass tapped by Miya a few good times. I'm praying for that to happen.
Aug 3, 2011 7:52 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Tenchi_Ryu said:
I'll like her better once she gets her ass tapped by Miya a few good times. I'm praying for that to happen.

Amen to that.
Aug 4, 2011 1:01 AM

Jan 2011
CHAPTER 119 spoilers!!!! FUCK YEA lol

Aug 4, 2011 9:54 AM

Jan 2011
hehe im actually surprised now that alot of talk has gone around about doing scanlations ourselves and swapping teams out A-team is getting their act together.... 2 chapters translated and released in 2 weeks..... its impressive how threats seem to work far better as motivators than anything else....
Aug 4, 2011 10:57 AM
Apr 2011
now we wait till sept 16th for new chapter :(
Aug 4, 2011 12:09 PM

Jan 2011
lols true true! isn't chap 119 raw release already tho? i wont hold my breath or anything but here's hoping we can at least get a crap scanlation out soonish!
Aug 4, 2011 11:40 PM

Jan 2011
Tenchi_Ryu quote from Mangafox:
FOR FUCK SAKE.......
Is it that damn hard Sakurako for you to make up some plot that you have to take so many damn breaks?
We won't be getting another chapter til Sept 16th.......fml

Are you serious? we wont see chapter 120 till September? omg sad day.....
Aug 5, 2011 5:16 AM
Jul 2011
We can only hope the current chapter is translated by then.
Aug 5, 2011 10:12 AM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Jesus, this is going to be a long and agonizing wait...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Would you be a Ashikabi or a Sekirei?

EricwithaD-san - Jul 20, 2008

32 by ManiTaku94 »»
Aug 23, 2018 6:06 AM

» Moved Topic: Which sekirei do you feel will be Minato's first lover and why?

Tenchi_Ryu - Jul 31, 2011

12 by Chaos-Zero »»
Apr 19, 2016 8:25 AM

» Discussing Things..

Playcanon - Aug 5, 2013

1 by Chaos-Zero »»
Aug 11, 2015 8:41 PM

Sticky: » NEW MEMBER ID CARDS!! [ ON HOLD ] ( 1 2 )

sarroush - Jun 9, 2009

96 by Wanaziba »»
Aug 19, 2013 2:38 AM

» Sekirei Season 3, what are you waiting to see?

Tenchi_Ryu - Jul 31, 2011

12 by Zero_Vi_Britania »»
Jan 20, 2012 7:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.