Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 23, 2011 4:05 AM

Oct 2009
Alright, Captain Peter requested for new units for each of you against the cone head empire. Any members that want to have a personal unit, put your name and post number in this section. I will (try) to issue you a card that will say what unit you are piloting. Also, choose your unit wisely. A new card can only be issued (hopefully that won't be the case) if you unit is blown up or damaged beyond repair. Note that even if some members took your unit, u can still take that same unit, so no hurry or what not on deciding your unit
Of course, it will according to the ranks that Captain Peter gave us.
Captain (5 Stars)/Leader class: Captain 1236Peter (whatever the username is)
Srgs. (4 Stars)/Knight-class: SummerBreeze, TheNotoriousKAZ, fFwah, BloodyUchiha, DarkPally5, and Athalon-Zero
Remaining members will be issued with a 3 Star Card, along with the unit you want to pilot. If you don't have a preference of what unit you will be piloting but still want to participate in battle, you will be given a default unit.

For normal members, first card starts from Number 7

Selected Units:

Default Units:

Templates

Athalon-ZeroJul 24, 2011 1:34 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 23, 2011 6:30 AM

Oct 2009
Captain and Srg edit here!

Numbers:
Athalon-Zero: 000 (Don't ask why i want 000 as my number, goes well with my name LOL)
Captain Peter:
KAZ:
fFwah
SummerBreeze:
BloodyUchiha:
DarkPally5:
Athalon-ZeroJul 23, 2011 6:35 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 29, 2011 10:08 AM
Mar 2010
Hey if this is possible could I get a gigantic flying airship/battleship?
Jul 30, 2011 6:30 AM

Oct 2009
1236Peter said:
Hey if this is possible could I get a gigantic flying airship/battleship?

A gigantic battleship or airship? but is it ur personal unit or is that a mothership? just tell me the name of the unit and which series is it from and i will punch a card rite up
Jul 31, 2011 9:32 PM
Mar 2010
Um accually scratch that could I accually get the Lancelot from Code Geass?
Jul 31, 2011 10:31 PM

Oct 2009
1236Peter said:
Um accually scratch that could I accually get the Lancelot from Code Geass?

Which lancelot do you want, which frame? Albion or the original?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Introduce Yourself

Inactive_User - Jun 15, 2011

2 by Wiz_Kaleb »»
Jun 24, 2011 12:22 PM

» Game: This or That

Inactive_User - Jun 17, 2011

3 by Wiz_Kaleb »»
Jun 24, 2011 12:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.