Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 15, 2008 11:18 PM

Sep 2007
Hello, can someone tell me what happened with sayaki (gold hair girl). i know she got raped by the nasty old guy and became a maid but when did she become one? I remembered that she met Suz-something :P at the sacred waterfall place and pretended to be the actor girl, but the time slot just doesnt fit in O_o I dont realy get it, the part at the end too, how come the guy didnt die like they said he was supposed to after he was "purified", anyways thanks for your time :D peace

EDIT: and who was the girl at the bottom of the waterfall when the girl was swimming to the other side? and who was the one behind the waterfall in the cave?
MartinLiJun 15, 2008 11:26 PM
Dec 10, 2009 4:56 PM

Feb 2008
So, Sayaki used to be an actress, and once when she was recording a commercial near the waterfall, she decided to take a walk, and met Suzuna there. She ran away, and after that the old man attacked her and raped her. She was brainwashed [and they cutted her hair] so she doesn't remember about her past or anything like that... They did all this to her so she could become Kuraki's family maid. [I believe that also happened to Tomomi as well]

I think Koichi didn't die because he and Suzuna were in love...

Oh, and that girl in the cave...
She's Mizuna, Suzuna's twin sister. They don't say why she's there, but she can't talk and it seems that she also loves Koichi. She used to live with Suzuna, but they were separated and Suzuna doesn't remember her anymore, although sometimes she has some flashes of her sister and her past.
This is all because Suzuna's mother is trying to revive, and I think it's part of her plan and powers to erase someone's mind.
Dec 20, 2009 4:02 AM

Dec 2009
I'm really confused about the ending~ o.o

Did Suzuna's mother succeed in reviving herself in the end?
Dec 26, 2009 12:41 PM

Feb 2008
Appearantly not, since Suzuna and Koichi's love was so strong that mother couldn't revive. And they were alive, for what I understood, they were supposed to be dead in order to her mother to revive.
But when they wake up, Suzuna's mother is outside, in the snow. So I think she revived herself, yeah. I actually though they were dead and living as spirits inside the house.

It's a very confusing hentai, you have to rewatch it several times in order to fully undertand it, and it also has a deep meaning inside all the scenes, including the symbolisms [like, the camelia, it's a flower that represents lost of virginity and lust].

But I can assure you that Touka Gettan is even harder to understand x_X~
Dec 31, 2009 1:45 AM

Dec 2009
Ok, so i guess that's what that psychology professor was talking about suzuna being in the book of the dead.

It's a pity that the anime didn't really say what happen to mizuna in the end. Or did mizuna and suzuna became one? Or perhaps mizuna is the other part of suzuna instead of her twin?

Haha... Thanks zukuro for replying xD
Jan 29, 2010 7:48 PM

Feb 2008
Haha, no prob XD

I think Mizuna and Suzuna are twins, there are lots of artworks that show them together going out, having ice cream, etc~
And yeah, too bad that Mizuna only appears in that cave part, also, if I'm not wrong, she also appeared in the last episode [the real last one XDD it took me 2 years to find it c_c]

I'm dying to understand everything about this hentai >__<~ if only we could find someone who is good to read symbolisms and stuff, it would help a lot...
Feb 5, 2010 7:59 PM
Dec 2009
i only got lost in the last ep coz the look in suzunas eyes makes it look like she wass posessed again and idk if she was O.O.
They shoulda made it longer thn 5 lol
Apr 2, 2010 10:30 PM

Aug 2008
Yea ending is confusing, think in last scene wasnt suzuna but her sister.
Apr 18, 2010 1:15 PM

Jun 2008
i think her mother transfered herself to inside Suzuna´s body....

ワンダーランド花 ♥

May 3, 2010 3:22 PM

May 2010
Going by little knowledge I have of the game adaptation of the series, Suzuna's 'mother' wanted to awaken the sleeping 'god' inside Koichi for some reason. Not sure why, but it probably has something to do with bringing herself back to life.

Turns out, in the bad ending, (which the OVA adaptation follows) the ceremony is successful, and the god takes over both Suzuna and Koichi forever or something.
In the good ending, everybody lives happily ever after.
Jun 1, 2011 2:28 AM
Apr 2011
I personally was a tad confused at the end as well. I recall Suzuna's mother at some point saying something about "back in time" and the animation showed some sort of time progression/regression. I just wasn't 100% sure WHAT happened. o.O And I wouldn't think Suzuna's mother would just want to awaken the 'god' inside Koichi for the heck of it, right? So I think perhaps the OVA didn't have the same meaning as the game, just because everything pointed to their love conquering and good beating evil.

In reality... I'm just confused. So that's just my opinion, I have absolutely no idea what the truth actually is.

6/10, I'm a bit disappointed. It is a hentai of course, and thus far the only one I've rated above a 6 was Choujin Densetsu Urotsukidoji (the first one, second one was a disappointment and I'll soon be watching the rest) so I can't say I'm surprised I didn't love it. But all in all, I'm glad I watched it. I now have an opinion on all the hype, and while I do think it's overrated, for a hentai it really wasn't half bad! So a 'fine' rating seems proper to me! :D
Oct 28, 2011 6:14 PM
Sep 2011
Not only is it confusing, some scenes weren't in linear order and I'm just like okay that was a flashback, okay they cut to the chase fast to get that scene over with (I'm assuming), and such...

It seems then that they must have tried to balance their time and budget but it didn't really work out that well. But I don't mind I understood enough, and the character design, and animation quality was good. That's what matters most.
Nov 6, 2011 3:37 PM
Oct 2010
Okay so here the truth all about the hentai from the eroge game (sorry If my english is bad).So here I go:

Koichi
He is chosen as the fiancé of Suzuna.It mention in the eroge game that he recently suffered the loss of his step-parent due to a traffic accident.We all know he in collage so he take a break and join in the funeral proceedings.He is confronted by a strange-yet-familiar young woman. He keeps having these recurring dreams of her, but doesn’t hold any memory of who she really is. This is because he only remembers bits and pieces of his childhood.He also has a elongated scar across his chest.

Koichi's scar reacts when Mizuna interferes with Yuriko's plans in episode 4.The scar is completely healed after Suzuna's final orgasm during the ceremony in episode 5.

As you all wondering,Koichi doesn't seem to need to take his pants off for intercourse, although this is mostly due to the sudden nature of his nightly ventures, what with the camellia flowers and all that like the one he did Tomomi's skirt (right through) in the second episode and Yuriko's robe in the forth episode.

Apparently,Koichi met Yuriko 12 years ago (in the funeral proceeding,the one who comforted him) and that's when he first became possessed with the demon.

Suzuna
She is the second daughter of Yuriko and the twin sister of Mizuna.Knowing she a high school student,she is train very hard to become the shrine priestess in the Mount Kuraki.Also she is chosen as a fiancé to Koichi by her grandmother.

Suzuna have a teddy bear who she talk to named "Mizuna" not knowing it the name of her twin sister.

If you didn't notice this,Suzuna sport the flower at the very end of fifth episode.

Koichi and Suzuna are in love each other,unfortunate implications abound, however: it's never clear if Suzuna and Koichi are really falling for each other, or they're being conditioned into it. The ending leans toward the latter being true.

Mizuna
The first daughter of Yuriko and the monozygotic twin sister of Suzuna.Unlike her younger sister she is very taciturn,yet cheerful playful; living silently and peacefully in the water caverns beneath the mansion.She was once the shrine maiden for the Kuraki family, but when Suzuna was born she was cast away into a cave beyond the waterfall.She's tied to a shrine under Mount Kuraki by a long, red ribbon

Suzuna and Mizuna are supposed to be twins, however, there are two big differences between them.Koichi had suffers from prosopagnosia meaning that the Kuraki's sibling difference in bust helps him tell them apart.

Now here the confusing part about this "twin" part.If she was the twin sister, wouldn't they both have been born at about the same time?
That a very good question.Wouldn't they both born at the same time?
They weren't separated until a few years after birth; having spent so much time away from her sister is part of what made Suzuna distant from other people (The part you see in the bingining of the first episode,you see that Suzuna is part away from other people).

Yuriko
Is the mother of Suzuna and Mizuna.She's a very mysterious and voluptuous woman.She put her favorite flower called "Camellia" in the garden and everywhere in the mansion as the "paranormal" in the mountain.

Yuriko is dead all along.But she havn't complete her plan yet.She mess up people mind to know she's alive to complete her plans.Yuriko pretty much hijacks the Expecting Moon Ceremony for this purpose.

Whenever someone asks nosy questions or starts smelling a rat, Yuriko and the maids are quick to point people towards the camellia tree that's in the garden like in the first episode.

[EDIT]
Sorry for the very late post I will do as i can to finish this.School is killing me DX.Okay back to the topic.

Tomomi
Employed maidservant and childhood friend of Suzuna Kuraki. Despite her noticeably sizable bust, Tomomi is a very slow, gentle, soft-spoken girl who often meticulously strives to please those being served; particularly Suzuna, who ironically is her foil. She is the only bespectacled member of the household and the most bisexually promiscuous. Tomomi is a niece to Gohei Harukawa and granddaughter to Ippei.

Played with in episode 1. After their romp in the shower room, Suzuna wakes up in bed the next day. When Suzuna confronts Tomomi about what happened, Tomomi is quick to convince her that she had actually passed out from the heat of the shower, and that their intimate goings-on never actually happened. The trope is invoked again in episode 3, though in a much more subtle way.

Between Koichi and Tomomi in the second episode. They both know Suzuna and Chikako are watching, but thanks to the camellia flowers' influence, they don't really care.Tomomi is actually a physical manifestation of lust and is more dangerous than she appears to be like the one she make Sayaka to forget her old self.

Sayaka
The second maidservant of the household, Sayaka Kurihara is roughly the opposite of Tomomi in that she is upbeat, playful, talkative, and at times childish. Although she is unable to ever clearly remember, Sayaka did in fact used to be a renowned promotional model and actress by the name of Ruri Yamato; acquired when she was found wandering the estate grounds by Gohei Harukawa and was rape,set to work as a maid.

Sayaka cannot remember anything from before her residence at the manor, though this is only ever really mentioned in the preview for episode 2 and never brought up in the series itself.To anyone outside the Kuraki manor, it would seem as though Ruri Yamato had simply gone missing. To the people at the manor, however, it's as though Ruri Yamato simply never existed.

Sayaka. Her true persona, Ruri Yamato, breaks through occasionally, though by episode four Sayaka has taken total control. The series also implies Tomomi went through the same thing.In episode 2, Sayaka briefly breaks free of her brainwashing and, upon being found by Suzuna, repeats her dialogue exactly as she had when she was first discovered by Suzuna in episode 1 as Ruri Yamato. By this point though, Suzuna has no idea what Sayaka is talking about due to being brainwashed herself.

Suzuna's Father
We don't know much about her father but it mention in the first episode,we do know that he either gone missing or having died.

It's actually part of Yuriko's justification for moving forward with the Arranged Marriage that sets the rest of the series into motion.

Lo
Lo is the distant cousin of Suzuna. He was originally chosen to be a fiance for Suzuna although they are cousins, but much to her disappointment.He love to tease Suzuna and call her"Suzuna-chan".He and Koichi have no sexual contact in the anime,unlike in the eroge game.In the game,he have a sex with Suzuna during the Expecting Moon Ceremony. Similarly, Mizuna is Suzuna's twin sister and they, too do it.Lo is an Antagonist along with Chikako and Gohei in some route in the game.

Gohei
Ominous and inscrutable, Gohei Harukawa is the great-uncle of Tomomi, older brother of Ippei and estate landscaper; even though he is rarely ever seen doing garden work. While he does not have supernatural powers of his own, Gohei frequently assists Yuriko with her endeavors; such as triggering events in preparation for the Tsuki Maki ceremony.He is also manipulative like what he done to Sayaka;The's not really taking care of Sayaka/Ruri each time she has a fainting spell, but continues to hypnotize her into thinking she is Sayaka Kurihara and that he saved her life. In addition to that, he repeatedly makes her "return the favor" by forcing her into having sex with him. Though, it really depends on what route you decide to undergo because he does help you out in Tomomi's route and kills Ippei when he tries to hurt you.

Yuriko and Goei are standing around in the garden, talking about the Moon. Meanwhile, with all of the subtlety and quietness of a jet engine, Kouichi is raping Suzuna not too far away in the second episode.He also have a scar like Koichi but not that we need to know.

Others
-Ippei is an older brother of Gohei, grandfather of Tomomi and family physician,Suzuna's grandmother,both do not appear in the anime only appear in the game.
-Touka Gettan (the spin-off) is originally supposed to be the sequel of the series called "Moonlight Lady/Kao no nai Tsuki 2".
-The ending is technically a bad ending.If you think this is a good ending think twice about the lifeless eyes that Suzuna and Koichi have,the last intercourse they have have and why their relationship are so quick.

I will edit more later cause im very right now and i will do it if im not busy.I also delete the old post.
chocolateXbarFeb 5, 2012 6:56 AM
Apr 16, 2014 6:35 AM

Apr 2009
Do the game have english translation ?
Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many.
Girls are only interested in hunks. They befriend people only to forget them later.
Life is something that can never be lived twice. Even this pointless act will eventually end. And while thinking that one day, I’ll surely regret its end…
Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care.
- Hachiman Hikigaya(Oregairu SNAFU)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kao no nai Tsuki Episode 5 Discussion

Always-Hungry - Aug 30, 2014

9 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 1, 2022 10:36 PM

Poll: » Kao no nai Tsuki Episode 3 Discussion

User-san - Jun 20, 2015

4 by VelvetThorns »»
Aug 10, 2021 3:56 AM

Poll: » Kao no nai Tsuki Episode 4 Discussion

User-san - Jun 21, 2015

4 by Hentaiacc_ »»
May 16, 2020 3:11 AM

Poll: » Kao no nai Tsuki Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Jun 19, 2015

3 by Hentaiacc_ »»
May 9, 2020 4:47 AM

Poll: » Moonlight Lady Episode 1 Discussion

Rasco - Aug 30, 2010

6 by Hentaiacc_ »»
May 7, 2020 12:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.