Forum Settings
Forums

Most physically painful thing you have ever gone through?

New
Pages (15) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »
Feb 9, 2010 6:28 AM
Jun 2009
When my leg got stuck in a bycicle wheel... ouch > < I had to go to the doctor everyday for two weeks so the could clean my cuts. It was the worst two weeks of my life.
Feb 9, 2010 6:40 AM

Feb 2008
Well, my step-sister used to pop my shoulders out of socket and force me to pop them back in myself, for fun when I was 12.

Or there was the time when I was stabbed in the lower abdomen. :\

L2 Search - http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs48/f/2009/236/3/9/L2_Search_by_Siya_Akuma.jpg
We're all getting trolled by Mayans. They probably thought "Fuck this shit, let's end the calendar and say shit's gonna go down."
Feb 9, 2010 6:43 AM

Nov 2009
Breaking both of my wrists plus having to do an operation in my arm at the same time.
Feb 9, 2010 6:43 AM

Nov 2009
I was hit by a car when I was 12. Broke the whole wind shield with my head. But that isn't anything compared to some of the emotional pain I had been through. Wow that sounds so depressing...its ok I am happy now ^_^
Feb 9, 2010 2:23 PM
Feb 2010
well i'd have to say the time when i was 7 years old and running away from my mom because she found out i ate her chocolate i bumped right into the coffee table having three teeth fall out because of it it hurt like a son a b*tch i'll tell ya that much!

or the time when i was 10 and i had to go outside and rack the leaves but while i was raking them i stubbed my toe on this big tree trunk man did it hurt like hell !

Feb 9, 2010 2:37 PM

Feb 2010
surgery complications.
Feb 9, 2010 4:12 PM

Jan 2010
Mine is Stupid, I was about 8 or 9. My cousin and I made a mess and so we were being bad little kids. Then we found out my mean uncle came and then so i ran and my cousin ran from her room. Then boom i crashed into her and her teeth smashed my forehead. I got knocked out and i could remember my hand on my forehead after that bleeding and hurting like crazy. Sadly though i don't remember anything after that. :D
Feb 9, 2010 4:52 PM

Aug 2008
I ever tell you about the time Keith and I made fireworks? Now, I didn't know shit about chemistry, but Keith figured, "Gasoline burns, doesn't it?" Third degree burns on ninety-five percent of his body. Man, people in the next city over were calling to complain about the smell of burning skin.
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur.
Feb 9, 2010 5:03 PM

May 2009
Hmm what are you ppl - most of you don't know what pain is xD
I was hit by a car TWICE. The second one was not as seroius as the first one.
I was shot with a battle sling in the forehead. ( damn it was painful )
I almost lost my thumb in an accident with lathe. Now I just can't stretch it. And do you know what the nurse told me ? "Don't worry! I can see your bone"
A log twice bigger than me fell on my BARE foot. Even now my toes are deformed.
I fell from a tree a couple of times.
Couple of times my fingers were tweaked between doors.
Once I got stuck to the mantle-piece
[url=https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Blutsauger&sclick=1]
Feb 9, 2010 5:09 PM
Oct 2009
every time i go on 1 of these threads its always a bragging race...

nothing can top pushing a baby out of vagina...nothing can top that....
Feb 9, 2010 5:25 PM

Feb 2010
Kidney stones. I've gotten them once every 2 years since I was 9. It's days and days of terrible pain, and awful pain in my stomach from throwing up from all the pain.
Second place would be some of the migranes I've gotten. Christ, it felt like someone was beating up the inside of my skull.
For now we are young, let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see.
Mar 8, 2010 3:21 PM

Aug 2009
when i had to get this oil stuff out of face and they had to squeeze every one of them like a pimple without any kind of numbing medication...hella painful..
Mar 8, 2010 3:23 PM

Jan 2010
Free_Candy said:
every time i go on 1 of these threads its always a bragging race...

nothing can top pushing a baby out of vagina...nothing can top that....

How about 2 babies?
Mar 9, 2010 12:17 AM

Jul 2009
I burnt my leg.
Then I went to hospital.
Then they got this laser thingy along with this alluminium thingy and they like lasered my leg's dead burnt skin cells which hurt like shit.
Then they put on the alluminium thing which feels heaps cold. Then they go back to lasering again. It was the weirdest/painful thing I've ever gone through. It still hurt with painkillers -_-"
あらあら。。。^^
Mar 9, 2010 12:22 AM

Jun 2009
accidentally kick the leg of a table is pretty excruciating.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2010 12:24 AM

Sep 2009
Falling out a tree backwards
TIME TO LIVE FOREVER BABY!

http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=19549
Please join if you love Asian Cinema :)
Mar 9, 2010 2:15 AM

Mar 2008
Knee injury probably. Was playing soccer

I cant remember anything else right now
Coming soon!
Mar 9, 2010 2:21 AM
Nov 2009
Some dude threw a basketball at me while I wasn't looking and it hit me in the testicles. :/ That's pretty much it. I've never fractured/broken a bone or anything like that.
Mar 9, 2010 2:37 AM
Feb 2010
Physical Pain: Flatland BMX nuff said....

Emotional Pain: Every time I meet a girl, because i rawk at getting phone numbers, building rapport, and then suck ass as seduction so the girls all end up turning all of their positive feelings into pure negative rage. I have a superpower that allows me to enrage women beyond all logical means even though I haven't actually done anything bad its uncanny. There was a period of time where a bunch of girls at the University would tell freshmen not to date, I made the top 3 list even though I had never dated any of them. I guess if i was smart I would have just stuck with my bad reputation and used that to get laid, but then my morals kick.

Words of wisdom to the young, if you want to get laid just abandon your morals.

On the bright side I have some fantastic stories involving my superpowers... maybe I will write a book one day.......
Mar 9, 2010 2:43 AM

Mar 2010
I haven't sustained much physical pain. That I can remember.

Three times I would have to say equal in pain.

Once when I was 6 or 7 I fell off the roof of a 3 storied play ground and hit the metal slide on the way down.

Another was when I was in the hopsital and the nurse there kept scrapping the bone with a needle as she tried to find a vain. Took her three attempts before being tossed aside and an actual doctor took over and he got in in one shot.

The third would have to be when I was in school about 15 or so, slipped down at least 3 stories worth of stairs. My backpack was on and that didn't cushion the blow at all. Actually worked with it to give more pain. Was left winded at the bottom of the stairs and needed to get taken away in a stretcher.

Hm, actually all three of those sound like something you'd see from a comedy.

Emotional pain? Apart from anger what other emotions are there? Bwuah.
Mar 11, 2010 2:18 PM

Jul 2008
Deserada said:
I ever tell you about the time Keith and I made fireworks? Now, I didn't know shit about chemistry, but Keith figured, "Gasoline burns, doesn't it?" Third degree burns on ninety-five percent of his body. Man, people in the next city over were calling to complain about the smell of burning skin.
Ahahaha i love you.

Elis is the shiz. If only Rochelle would let him tell his stories ):
Mar 11, 2010 2:20 PM

Dec 2009
I think the pain of pregnancy is severally exaggerated. It's just because women can't handle pain.
Mar 11, 2010 2:24 PM

Mar 2010
I've severely injured my ankle many times playing basketball.
It's come to the point where whenever I strain it, I don't feel anything.
Mar 11, 2010 3:02 PM

Mar 2010
Giving birth when I was 20. I had to have a c-section, because my son wanted to come out butt first.
Mar 11, 2010 3:22 PM

Nov 2008
Appendicitis. I don't recommend it.
Web developers answer to pretty much any request: You tell me exactly what you want, and I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be...
Mar 11, 2010 3:37 PM

Oct 2009
snapped all the fingers in my right hand
Mar 11, 2010 5:35 PM

Jan 2010
I broke my femur when I was 3...Christmas night. I also came out of the womb quite deformed, don't know if it was painful, but the way it's been described to me, it must've hurt a little.
Mar 11, 2010 5:41 PM

Mar 2010
fracture at my knee,from falling from a 9 feet roof
Mar 11, 2010 6:42 PM
Apr 2009
car accident... got t-boned by a truck doing 80mph.... the stress on my body from the collision and the spin out from there was so intense I had about a third of my bones popped out, ect... it was so painful it almost felt good.

To be totally honest it was kinda fun... but the weeks of not being able to move well cause of it was not worth the rush.
Mar 11, 2010 6:48 PM

Feb 2010
Kidney stones. I around once a year.
People make it seem like pissing a rock is the worst part, it's not, that's the relief. The worst part is feeling it rip apart your insides for days as you vomit almost constantly.
It wouldn't be so bad if all I had to do was piss rocks.
For now we are young, let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see.
Mar 11, 2010 7:12 PM
Oct 2009
Getting my preiod every god damn month.
Mar 11, 2010 7:31 PM

Dec 2007
Worst I can remember was a large sunburn on my back that had blistered. Think I was around 12 or 13.. Spent all day in the pool, middle of summer with no lotion applied. Had to go to the hospital and have it covered in gauze. For about a week, the tiniest touch would sting like hell. Couldn't sleep on my back, even the friction caused while wearing a t-shirt was too painful.

I've never experienced anything very serious, fortunately. No broken bones.
Mar 11, 2010 10:46 PM

Sep 2008
While fishing getting a fish hook stuck in my arm when I was about 13, but because of the barbs they had to shove it deeper into my skin until it punctured the other side then cut the barbs off then pull the rest of the hook back out through my arm. Yea I wasn't very happy.
It doesn't think, it doesn't feel, it doesn't laugh or cry..... All it does from dusk till dawn is make the soldiers die.
Mar 11, 2010 11:09 PM

Oct 2008
Probably having 8 stitches done without anesthetic when my right thumb ripped open...
Mar 12, 2010 12:09 AM

Jun 2009
Fraternity hazing is painful
Mar 12, 2010 1:57 AM

Feb 2008
When i was climbing over the hence and then sitted on my own b*lls. Damn, it hurts.
[tip for girls] Did you know that you just need to kick about 3-6 times between some guy's legs and he will die (dam serious). once is already enough though[tip for girls]
The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao. The name that can be named is not the eternal name. The nameless is the beginning of heaven and Earth. The named is the mother of the ten thousand things.
I do not recall, Jesus ever saying "build churches, temples, and kill those who doesn't follow christianity..." nor he said "christianity is religion".
News for VN immigrants in EU: vietinfo.eu

Mar 12, 2010 2:51 AM

Jan 2010
spupapi said:
When i was climbing over the hence and then sitted on my own b*lls. Damn, it hurts.
[tip for girls] Did you know that you just need to kick about 3-6 times between some guy's legs and he will die (dam serious). once is already enough though[tip for girls]

Just hitting once hurts like hell, can't imagine being hit twice or more...it's just too painful. =(
Mar 12, 2010 5:22 AM

Sep 2009
Most of my painful moments came when I was a kid. I've broken the same wrist twice, gotten stitches above my eye, fallen out of trees, had 6 permenant teeth taken out on the same day, horrible sun burns, other normal things. Nothing really major at all.
Mar 12, 2010 6:52 AM

Oct 2009
spupapi said:

OMG is that true? jeez. it's like when that A hole jumped off the other side of the teeter totter, who knew he was bringing you 1/3 of the way to the cusp of death!
I always had this fear that something really heavy like a fridge would fall on my leg, while it was in an akward position and snap it in half >.> scary! so I'm always careful around vending machines and the like. as for my actual most painful thing.. either getting massively infected ingrown toenail operated with improper anesthesia (believe it's actually extremely painful) or this one time when I was really wasted, I picked up one of those sewer grates and dropped it on my foot. Almost broke it but somehow I didn't, swelled like a ballon though, couldn't walk on it.
Mar 12, 2010 7:29 AM

May 2009
Reading people's responses here.
I can't help imagining every pain described, and now I'm hurting everywhere :S
Mar 12, 2010 8:02 AM

Feb 2008
Athena said:
Reading people's responses here.
I can't help imagining every pain described, and now I'm hurting everywhere :S

Really? I hurted my nuts. Since you're female, i strongly doubt, you know, how it hurts. :)
The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao. The name that can be named is not the eternal name. The nameless is the beginning of heaven and Earth. The named is the mother of the ten thousand things.
I do not recall, Jesus ever saying "build churches, temples, and kill those who doesn't follow christianity..." nor he said "christianity is religion".
News for VN immigrants in EU: vietinfo.eu

Mar 12, 2010 8:12 AM

May 2009
Imagination is a powerful thing, my friend XD
Mar 12, 2010 11:35 AM

Oct 2009
falling and driving my teeth through my bottom lip.

bitch was sore
Mar 13, 2010 1:25 AM

May 2008
Muscle cramp in my calf. That says a lot of just how exciting my life is.
"I've read so much manga that at times my mind works in comic panels and dramatically expressed chibis. I'm both ashamed and amused by this."

Mar 13, 2010 4:54 AM

Jul 2007
Jasonbear said:

Well that's something else. :DD I think it was this very heavy head ache/migraine (I don't have diagnosed migraine so probably just head ache) attack a few years ago, I almost puked when it happenend. I can't compare it to breaking bones because I have never broke any, but it was so horrible. I felt really bad for people suffering from migraine after that. Also hangover puking when there is nothing to puke is pretty horrid thing to experience too.
Mar 13, 2010 6:30 AM

Feb 2010
Heigen said:
Jasonbear said:

Well that's something else. :DD I think it was this very heavy head ache/migraine (I don't have diagnosed migraine so probably just head ache) attack a few years ago, I almost puked when it happenend. I can't compare it to breaking bones because I have never broke any, but it was so horrible. I felt really bad for people suffering from migraine after that. Also hangover puking when there is nothing to puke is pretty horrid thing to experience too.

When I was little I used to get headaches so bad they would make me puke. I haven't gotten one of them in a few years though.
Mar 13, 2010 7:04 AM

Dec 2009
I got stabbed in the eye (with a pencil) putting in the eye medicine was painful as hell. It was like rubbing alcohol into your eyes if they were mostly blood shot and bleeding. I think that hurt more than the initial stab.
Mar 13, 2010 6:19 PM

Oct 2008
When I was 5, I went to the dentist and the guy took out PLIERS to rip my teeth out. No anesthesia at all, no numb, no nothing D: I was freaking awake, and thank goodness I kicked the shit outta that guy and his man-nurse. I screamed, I wailed, I kicked and kicked... Well, I kind of kicked my mom in the process as well, haha...
Mar 13, 2010 6:58 PM
Sep 2009
Gave birth :P

Nah, when I broke my arm.
Mar 13, 2010 9:09 PM

Sep 2009
when I was a basketball player, I broke my middle finger. I screamed and cried like a crazy baby until my coach took me to hospital
Pages (15) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Harshly judge the user above you based on their Last List Updates v.12 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Apr 9, 2023

7719 by Deyuko »»
34 seconds ago

» What is your anime affinity with the user above ? v2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Mar 21, 2023

2099 by dreamingneon »»
1 minute ago

» Posting random pics thread. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Hung - Nov 25, 2009

3620 by Animeistaken »»
2 minutes ago

» Post A Random Picture (No Gifs) v3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Sep 24, 2022

9064 by dreamingneon »»
2 minutes ago

» Pick your favorite character voiced by the seiyuu mentionned above ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Fafette - Sep 11, 2020

2473 by Deyuko »»
3 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.