Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 7, 2018 7:30 PM
Oct 2018
Good Animation, but Sayaka's corruption is quick and full of plot holes, and she does not feel change, but genuinely nymphomaniac. I agree that the netorare factor is felt less than it should, and that at least one other central episode was necessary. The ending is forced, and bad as expected, but at least that Masashi does not win all over, is better than nothing.

SasizzaOct 7, 2018 7:38 PM
Oct 21, 2020 9:33 AM
Nov 2017
I can 100% say the little sister was in middle school so u do the fuckn math on that. I’ve never been a fan of loli though I’ve only been with girls with curves on curves except one which by that standard was a loli and it wasn’t quite the same lol. So Sayaka said yes to either the promise ring or marriage so ofc she’s a thot. Tbh she even says she isn’t going to be with the brother bc he’s not as good but I couldn’t tell a difference between either from her reactions. All she wanted was a guy who could hit her Aspot not just the G. What a ho but apparently the fiancé never got any so ntr wasn’t a big deal
Nov 26, 2020 1:37 PM

Sep 2012
I find it a bit funny how out of nowhere, an ugly bastard shows up and ends up being above everyone else and being the real winner. He cucked both brothers and has the sisters that belong to him. Some real double NTR stuff.
Jan 18, 2022 11:14 PM

Aug 2018
The little sister is so fucking sexy.

Mar 12, 2023 12:54 PM
Mar 2017
Great scenes, horrible plot and even worse people. 
Sayaka has to be one of the worst females of any hentai. She is basically an evil who*e. 
She cheats on her bf with his BROTHER. A few minutes after losing her virginity she just blurts out how great it feels.
Is superevil towards er bf and just lies while getting plowed endlessly by his brother
Then she just sells her sister so she can become a prostitute and finally becomes a prositute herself.
Ends up sleeping with a fat former teacher that was fired for sexual harassement and the guy who rap*d her sister...
NTR factor is really low in this one as there are other things that are way worse....
Detector1977Mar 12, 2023 1:05 PM
Jul 2, 2023 6:54 PM

Nov 2010
Sayaka is super hot! I love her sex scenes. However, they look so dry and aren't sweating, and I can't fap to it. Also, censorship is bad. I couldn't see the action.

I like the scene of the guy licking Moemi's armpits. I want to lick her sweaty armpit too!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ryoujoku Famiresu Choukyou Menu Episode 1 Discussion

Inarius - Sep 29, 2010

14 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 2, 2023 5:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.