Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 15, 2010 9:19 AM

Jan 2010
i think that this ova may have one of these two arcs from the manga. the first possibility could be the mer-people arc when keiichi and the gang go to the beach with chihiro. the other could be when Peorth tries to return to heaven and the gate turns into a humanoid life form and tries to learn about earth while wreaking havoc in the morisato residence.
Jan 17, 2011 12:09 PM

Feb 2008
well who knows....i am just glad that this story is still interesting get any form of release. probably it will be about them acting like a couple as they should. i watched the trailer and her forehead crystal seems a bit shabby.
Jan 21, 2011 1:08 PM

Jan 2010
kisami said:
well who knows....i am just glad that this story is still interesting get any form of release. probably it will be about them acting like a couple as they should. i watched the trailer and her forehead crystal seems a bit shabby.

i just hope that it doesn't lose its magic.
Jan 28, 2011 4:22 AM

Jan 2008
i think it should be about the devil inside bell-chan but since velsper wasnt in the anime storyline it would be difficult also since velsper becomes more important later in the manga they could try to use that story first if they think of more to come the next years it would be the best choice to bring velsper into animation first and maybe to split the ova into 2 storys to fit in also the demon story ^^ so velsper + bell-chans demon would be nice ^^

well i also could live with the gate story but it wont help for future projects to leave out too much ;)

"Smiles aren't made, they're shown."- Belldandy (A!MG)
Jan 30, 2011 5:58 PM

Jan 2010
RaiStorM said:
i think it should be about the devil inside bell-chan but since velsper wasnt in the anime storyline it would be difficult also since velsper becomes more important later in the manga they could try to use that story first if they think of more to come the next years it would be the best choice to bring velsper into animation first and maybe to split the ova into 2 storys to fit in also the demon story ^^ so velsper + bell-chans demon would be nice ^^

well i also could live with the gate story but it wont help for future projects to leave out too much ;)

i wish that arc would happen but remember, in the anime he was never introduced, which sucks.
Feb 1, 2011 11:25 AM

Feb 2011
From what I know, it will be an original story, so it will have nothing to do with the manga. I think that it's some kind of test to see if there are enough viewers to release the 3rd season. Of course, that's just my opinion, since isn't it weird that they are releasing an OVA out of nowhere? And there is still a lot left in the manga, the author also said once that he wanted to animate as many arcs as possible (or that's what I heard...). Still, I haven't lost my hopes for a 3rd season, not after this.
Banbanli57Feb 18, 2011 9:49 PM
Feb 7, 2011 8:32 PM

Jan 2009
Banbanli57 said:
From what I know, it will be an original story, so it will have nothing to do with the manga. I think that it's some kind of test to see if there are enough viewers to release the 3rd season

If so, then i'm buying 10!!
Feb 10, 2011 12:54 PM
Dec 2010
Ah i just hope there will be more then this one OVA .
I hope they will release whole new season. I could watch this anime even if theres over 300 episodes if it had its magic from 1st /2nd season in it :)

BTW its at the end of this month !! :D I cant wait :)
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Feb 19, 2011 3:35 AM
Dec 2010
Banbanli57 said:
Ok, I finally know about the plot of the ova, and I am 100% sure about it.
But I'm warning you, HUGE spoilers ahead!

Spoiler Alert, Spoiler Alert! Just read if you actually want to know what it is about.

*The local amusement park is about to close, and Keiichi wants to go there with Belldandy for the last time, so he asks her to go on a date. Belldandy is so happy about the date, that she releases her happiness all over the world, making everyone happy as well. With this, there is no need for the goddesses to be on Earth, so they all must return to heaven since there is enough happiness. Of course, Urd and Skuld will try to do something about it, but will they succeed?

You know... I thought that this would be better, I mean, I like the idea that they are releasing something new and original. But they have to go to heaven because of enough happiness in the world? Really? I blame this one on Keiichi, that little coward never asks Belldandy on a date, if he did, she wouldn't be all dramatic about it here -.-. Also, the idea of why they are returning to heaven seems a little dumb... still, I will totally watch it, I bet that it's actually worth it :).*

U might have used [spoiler*] hidden text here [/spoiler*] , without "*" > it looks like this >
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Feb 23, 2011 6:29 PM

Jun 2008
WHAT?!?!?! This was the story? That's the corniest thing I ever read.
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

Jun 13, 2011 11:53 AM

Jan 2010
new pic for the 2nd ova came out. its apparently a beach episode.

could this be the lorelei arc? that would be freaking awesome!
Jul 14, 2011 10:21 AM

Jan 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPmsomfyxPA
its a new arc with new characters. while interesting, I would really want more stuff from the manga to be animated.
AlgazeroJul 14, 2011 10:28 AM
Jul 14, 2011 10:24 AM
May 2011
the new arc has been confirmed

keiichi meets a beautiful girl on a train and they start akwardly dating so the train girls freind starts teching him lessons about romance but then falls in love with him but keiichi then gets head on a nice boat, the end,
Sep 10, 2011 6:43 AM

Jan 2010
ItsSoPringles said:
the new arc has been confirmed

keiichi meets a beautiful girl on a train and they start akwardly dating so the train girls freind starts teching him lessons about romance but then falls in love with him but keiichi then gets head on a nice boat, the end,

off topic. and not funny.
anyways, here's the fansubbed PV for the second OVA
enjoy you guys!
Sep 24, 2011 12:01 AM

Apr 2010
It's been a few days since the release of the OVA. Have not found it yet on the net sub or raw. Did they change the release date?
Sep 26, 2011 4:28 AM

Jul 2011
MysteryFan89 said:
It's been a few days since the release of the OVA. Have not found it yet on the net sub or raw. Did they change the release date?

I am wondering this as well
Sep 26, 2011 5:38 PM

Apr 2010
Found a low quality raw. http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=248322 I'm sure a sub is along the way now.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aa! Megami-sama! (2011) Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2013

30 by observer80 »»
Oct 11, 2023 2:36 AM

Poll: » Ah! My Goddess: Itsumo Futari de Episode 2 Discussion

Dodecahedron-O24 - Sep 27, 2011

27 by observer80 »»
Oct 11, 2023 2:26 AM

Poll: » Ah! My Goddess: Itsumo Futari de Episode 1 Discussion

Asobitai - Feb 24, 2011

41 by observer80 »»
Oct 11, 2023 2:21 AM

» Is there another episode coming out?

armeg - Mar 5, 2013

11 by iLya »»
Dec 26, 2016 1:31 AM

» OVA 3 PV

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2013

1 by TheFinalChamber »»
Jun 22, 2013 12:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.