Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 19, 2010 11:27 AM

Sep 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
EXPLOSIONS EVERYWHERE!

THEME MUSIC OVERLOAD!

Next episode confirmed for awesome.
Nov 19, 2010 4:22 PM

Apr 2007
VALSIONE

INSPECTORS WRECKING SHIT

RYOTO BEING BADASS

I think that's the gist of it.
Now the question is, do we get to see delicious Granzon next ep?
Long suffering /m/subs translator
http://msubsreleases.wordpress.com/
Nov 20, 2010 8:25 PM

Aug 2009
starseeker said:
I think that's the gist of it.
Now the question is, do we get to see delicious Granzon next ep?

I suspect not. Going by storyline order, I think the Tesla Institute is next (which makes me happy because it involves:

)

EDIT -
Burkeism - Our president is more truculent than yours.
Nov 21, 2010 1:37 PM

Sep 2007
Trombe and Cybuster next episode!?
Nov 21, 2010 2:36 PM

Sep 2009
kirant said:

(Spoilers are about Granzon's appearances in the game)
Nov 21, 2010 6:13 PM

Oct 2010
Boxer and Gunner frame at the same time? Win. They should have put that in the game.

What did they do to Rio's art? Those eyebrows are just.....
Nov 21, 2010 7:47 PM

Aug 2009
ok this ep turned out very disappointing for me because of:
1- no Heukbien (we only get to see Mk.III)
2- my long awaited Dandylion 2nd appearance was ruined and only took 5 seconds
3- what happened to the Uranus System event ???
4- at first we see the Giganscudo-doro (Gundro) but when it arrives to save Radha it didn't have the Anchor unit
5- what was that scene at the white star ? (and why did it look like some ancient ruins)
Nov 22, 2010 2:52 AM

Feb 2010
great ep action packed that's how i like it.
Nov 22, 2010 5:51 AM

Feb 2010
I loved the theme songs from Ryoto, Ryune and the inspectors. But damn preview, the wait for the next episode will kill me >.<
Shooting Star cut Through the Night, not to mention Cybuster and possibly Trombe as well, epicness overload incoming, I can't wait *u*
FaytzNov 22, 2010 5:55 AM
Nov 22, 2010 1:02 PM

Sep 2009
Game_Master said:
4- at first we see the Giganscudo-doro (Gundro) but when it arrives to save Radha it didn't have the Anchor unit
5- what was that scene at the white star ? (and why did it look like some ancient ruins)

It is just me or does anyone else see this as complaining for complaining's sake?

1 and 2: you want more dandylion but you also want more Huckebein? Do you want this show to have movie-length episodes or something? Heck, why not ask for a schutzwald and boost hammer while you're at it.
3 The Ura system was mentioned, and the T-link bachwash did occur, so I don't see what this complaint is about.
5 seems pretty absurd to complain about since there's been this many adaptation changes so far and it will probably be explained later on anyway.
4, well it was using its hands, those sheaths *would* make that pretty difficult. Or are you upset because he didn't Giga Unghia the transport? I mean its not like you didn't get to see them earlier in the episode anyway.

There's just no pleasing some people.
Nov 22, 2010 4:59 PM

Aug 2009
just re-watched the ep
sorry about the complaints, guess watching this after 5 eps of gintama did rise my expectations for it
As to why I'm complaining is because the level in the game that the events took in this ep was the one where I had the "Game Over" screen appear 6+ times, I really hated it.

was that Valsione or Valsione R ? (it seemed heavily armored for some reason)
Nov 22, 2010 10:31 PM
Aug 2009
slax said:
Game_Master said:

It is just me or does anyone else see this as complaining for complaining's sake?

1 and 2: you want more dandylion but you also want more Huckebein? Do you want this show to have movie-length episodes or something? Heck, why not ask for a schutzwald and boost hammer while you're at it.
3 The Ura system was mentioned, and the T-link bachwash did occur, so I don't see what this complaint is about.
5 seems pretty absurd to complain about since there's been this many adaptation changes so far and it will probably be explained later on anyway.
4, well it was using its hands, those sheaths *would* make that pretty difficult. Or are you upset because he didn't Giga Unghia the transport? I mean its not like you didn't get to see them earlier in the episode anyway.

There's just no pleasing some people.
Hey, I want to see a Boost Hammer while we are at it! Give it to the Fairlion-S when it comes, and have it kill everything. It will be like a repeat of my last SRW OG2 play through then.
Nov 23, 2010 6:16 AM

Jun 2008
OK now i go a little confused because they threw suddenly lot's of new super robots and people at us.
So who are this Aliens attacking now? The same Aliens or new Aliens or are they even Aliens? What's going on?
Nov 23, 2010 6:16 AM

Jun 2008
OK now i go a little confused because they threw suddenly lot's of new super robots and people at us.
So who are this Aliens attacking now? The same Aliens or new Aliens or are they even Aliens? What's going on?
Nov 23, 2010 1:16 PM

Sep 2007
Monad said:

The new evil guys that appeared in this episode are the Inspectors. So currently there are three main factions at play here.

1. The EFA (Earth Federation Alliance) which consists of the Hagane crew (ATX/SRX Teams), Hiryu Kai (which we were introduced to in this episode), the Shirogane, and anyone else allied with those ships.
2. Neo-DC/Vindel's group: Neo-DC being the combined forces of the old DC remnants from the first season. Vindel's group (Axel, Lamia, W-Numbers) is from the alternate universe which was shown in the beginning of the very first episode when Axel was fighting Beowulf.
3. The Inspectors: The new evil guys that just appeared.
WasabiNov 23, 2010 1:20 PM
Nov 23, 2010 3:06 PM

Sep 2009
Wasabi, dude, spoiler tags plox. =.= I mean, yes, the plot is pretty obvious, but come on.

Anyway, all these guys are in divine wars, except for the new invaders, who they are exactly will be mentioned later. Suffice to say, they are aliens, but not the Aerogators.
Nov 24, 2010 11:42 AM

Aug 2009
slax said:
kirant said:

(Spoilers are about Granzon's appearances in the game)

Man...have I forgotten a lot or what?
Nov 24, 2010 11:44 AM

Aug 2009
Silliness in the form of double post. I just can't seem to edit my last one:

Game_Master said:
was that Valsione or Valsione R ? (it seemed heavily armored for some reason)

Valsione. Valsione R has different shoulder plates (and I think those can attack).
Nov 24, 2010 2:22 PM

Sep 2007
slax said:
Wasabi, dude, spoiler tags plox. =.= I mean, yes, the plot is pretty obvious, but come on.

Anyway, all these guys are in divine wars, except for the new invaders, who they are exactly will be mentioned later. Suffice to say, they are aliens, but not the Aerogators.

It's not even that big of a spoiler. Calling them the inspectors explains absolutely nothing whatsoever. Now if I start explaining what and why they're here, now that is a huge spoiler.
Nov 25, 2010 3:16 PM

Oct 2009
It's not even that big of a spoiler. Calling them the inspectors explains absolutely nothing whatsoever. Now if I start explaining what and why they're here, now that is a huge spoiler.

Calling them inspectors isn't the spoiler you gave away.

For example:
Nov 29, 2010 2:12 PM

Jan 2009
The aliens in China are a Fourth Faction.
Dec 1, 2010 12:58 AM

Sep 2009
With the fan-service making a fifth faction to round it all off perfectly.
-grins-

When Lune came in to save the day. I realized just how much of a Super Robot Wars show this is. It's capturing the feel of ANY SRW game.

The other series. It felt way way to....Military.
Apr 15, 2012 4:42 AM

Dec 2008
Sabinlerose said:
With the fan-service making a fifth faction to round it all off perfectly.
-grins-

When Lune came in to save the day. I realized just how much of a Super Robot Wars show this is. It's capturing the feel of ANY SRW game.

The other series. It felt way way to....Military.

I agree with this . Theme music and individual bursts of explosive heroism are the way to go to reproduce the SRW feeling.
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
Apr 7, 2014 8:28 AM

Apr 2014
The Valsione's face...It's Much more Realistic Then in the game!...So hot...and Rio...god those Eyes...but the chinese dress suit's her...Ring,Doctor Randam and...Kurt?...The situation is complicated as it seems to happen fast...if you don't play the game you would be confused...I thought the Huckebein Mk III Eyes would look like a Gundam...not a Battle Bizor...
Front Hooks...Oh yeah...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Super Robot Taisen OG: The Inspector Episode 3 Discussion

garfield15 - Oct 17, 2010

31 by zurgboy00 »»
Aug 4, 2017 10:14 AM

Poll: » Super Robot Taisen OG: The Inspector Episode 26 Discussion

slax - Apr 1, 2011

19 by Zankantou »»
Oct 20, 2016 9:32 PM

Poll: » Super Robot Taisen OG: The Inspector Episode 9 Discussion

slax - Nov 26, 2010

17 by LoongFeels »»
Apr 8, 2014 12:03 AM

Poll: » Super Robot Taisen OG: The Inspector Episode 7 Discussion

slax - Nov 12, 2010

11 by LoongFeels »»
Apr 7, 2014 7:26 AM

Poll: » Super Robot Taisen OG: The Inspector Episode 6 Discussion

slax - Nov 5, 2010

10 by LoongFeels »»
Apr 7, 2014 6:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.