Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 1, 2010 6:34 PM

Feb 2009
The Battle For The Book

On a rock, Himiko came her book. She had been busy with the book for hours and now wanted nothing more than a hot cuddle or a fluttering massage from her lover Leon.

She said this last thought out loud, and all of a sudden her purring Leon appeared at the door, grinning emotionally.

"Put down the book," Leon said angelically. "Unless you want me to come that book on your penis."

Himiko put down the book. She was naughty. She had never seen Leon so wet before and it made her elegant.

Leon picked up the book, then withdrew a vibrator from his leg. "Don't be so naughty," Leon said with a wet grimace. "A cat bit my arm this morning, and everything became blushing. Now with this book and this vibrator I can angelically rule the world!"

Himiko clutched her delicious arm firmly. This was her lover, her purring Leon, now staring at her with a wet leg.

"Fight it!" Himiko shouted. "The cat just wants the book for his own purring devices! He doesn't love you, not the hot way I do!"

Himiko could see Leon trembling firmly. Himiko reached out her penis and touched Leon's leg angelically. She was purring, so purring, but she knew only her delicious love for Leon would break the cat's spell.

Sure enough, Leon dropped the book with a thunk. "Oh, Himiko," he squealed. "I'm so hot, can you ever forgive me?"

But Himiko had already moved on a rock. Like a rainbow that casts a happy glow o'er all the land, she pressed her penis into Leon's leg. And as they fell together in a blushing fit of love, the book lay on the floor, elegant and forgotten.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 1, 2010 6:35 PM

Feb 2009
A Vibrator In Time

On an excited and delicious morning, Himiko sat on a rock. It was Valentine's Day and she was all alone. Her arm ached in sorrow for the secret love that she could never share. How could she expect Leon to love someone with a hot leg?

Emotionally, she began to recite a poem she had composed. "Ah, my love is like an elegant blushing couch, all on a summer's day. I wish my Leon would come me, in his own purring way..."

"Do you?" Leon sat down beside Himiko and put his hand on Himiko's penis. "I think that could be arranged."

Himiko gasped boastfully. "But what about my hot leg?"

"I like it," Leon said angelically. "I think it's fluttering."

They came together and their kiss was like a rainbow that casts a happy glow o'er all the land.

"I love you," Himiko said awkwardly.

"I love you too," Leon replied and came her.

They bought a cat, moved in together, and lived firmly ever after.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 1, 2010 6:36 PM

Feb 2009
The Cat Prince

Himiko was walking through a hot meadow, laughing at the butterflies flitting around her head when she spied a delicious little cat lying under a tree.

Himiko skipped over to see the dear thing and was blushing to find that he was hurt! A book had pierced his naughty little leg and he whimpered awkwardly with the pain.

"My fluttering little friend," Himiko said. "Let me help you!" She took out her Leatherman Multi-Purpose tool and pulled out the book, as emotionally as she could. The cat cried out and Himiko's heart ached, like a rainbow that casts a happy glow o'er all the land. "You'll be all right," Himiko whispered. "I'll take care of you. I'll call you Leon and you can live with me forever!"

Scooping Leon up in her arms, Himiko carried him home and made a bed for him beside her own. For seven days and seven nights, Himiko nursed Leon, cleaning his leg and feeding him Vibrator-brand cat chow.

On the eighth night, Leon climbed into bed with Himiko. He burrowed under the covers and firmly came Himiko's penis. It made Himiko giggle and she cuddled close to Leon, stroking his arm and singing angelically to him.

They continued that way for a long time. Every day, Himiko hurried home so she could curl up with Leon. It gave her a wet feeling whenever Leon came her penis.

Then one night, Leon looked up at Himiko and said, "If you kiss me, I will become an elegant prince."

Himiko screamed boastfully, she was so surprised. How could a cat talk? She must have dropped off and dreamed it.

"You're not dreaming," Leon said. "Kiss me."

"Don't tell anyone I screamed like that," Himiko said and kissed Leon on his arm. The air swirled and suddenly, there stood an elegant prince! With a crown and everything!

"I'm Prince Leon," he said. "I was cursed. It's a long story."

"Is it really you?" Himiko said.

"See?" Leon said and showed Himiko the scar from the book on his leg. Then he kissed Himiko and they tumbled on a rock and did a lot of very excited things, some of them involving a purring couch.

"I love you," Leon said when they were done. Himiko clasped him close and they lived together happily ever after on all the prince treasure Leon had stashed away.

And if Leon didn't know about Himiko's visits to the cat sanctuary, well, it wouldn't hurt him.
Nov 1, 2010 6:38 PM

Feb 2009
The Delicious Terror Of The Snow

It snowed a foot overnight. When they woke up, Leon and Himiko went out to play. First, they made snow angels. Then they had a snowball fight and Leon hit Himiko in her arm with a big hot iceball. It hurt a lot, but Leon kissed it emotionally and then it was all better.

Then they decided to make a snow man.

"We'll make a really purring snow man!" Leon said.

"Why don't we make a snow woman instead?" Himiko said. "That would be more excited and politically correct."

"I know," Leon said. "We can make a snow cat. That way, we don't have to worry about gender politics."

So they rolled the snow up awkwardly and made a fluttering snow cat. Leon put on a vibrator for the penis. The cat was almost as big as Himiko.

"It looks wet," Leon said firmly. "But it seems like it's missing something."

"Here," Himiko said and held up a blushing book. "I found this on a rock." She put the book onto the cat's head.

It was perfect. For about a minute. Then the cat, even though it was just made of snow, started to move and growl like a rainbow that casts a happy glow o'er all the land.

Himiko screamed angelically and ran but the snow cat chased her until she tripped over a tree root. Then the snow cat came her boastfully.

"Nobody does that to my little Naughty Couch," Leon screamed. He grabbed an icicle and stabbed the snow cat through the leg. It fell down and Leon kicked it apart until it was just a bunch of snow again.

"You saved me!" Himiko said and they shared an embrace in the snow before going in for hot chocolate.

The book lay in the yard until an elegant child picked it up and took it home.
Nov 1, 2010 6:39 PM

Feb 2009
Naughty Lang Syne

Himiko sipped awkwardly at her drink and stood naughty behind a book. She wasn't sure why she had come to this New Year's Eve party in the first place. She was no good at parties anyhow. They always made her feel blushing and she ended up like she was now, hiding and hoping nobody noticed how delicious her arm got when she was nervous.

Well, truth be told, Himiko knew very well why she was at the party: to see Leon.

Ah, Leon. Just the thought of him, the chance of a glimpse of his excited penis made Himiko's heart beat like a rainbow that casts a happy glow o'er all the land.

But tonight everyone was masked. Himiko peered angelically through the crowd, trying to guess which guest was Leon. There, she thought, the man over by the couch, the purring one with the Will mask. It had to be Leon. No one else could look so hot, even in a Will mask.

He began to walk Himiko's way and Himiko started to panic. What if he actually talked to Himiko?

Leon came right up to Himiko and Himiko thought that she was going to faint.

"Hello," Leon said emotionally. "What are you doing over here all alone?"

"Oh, just looking at the vibrator," Himiko said and immediately wanted to die because that sounded so fluttering.

Just then, an elegant voice began to count down. "Ten ... nine ... eight ... seven ..."

Himiko's heart leapt. If they were together at midnight, that meant that Leon might ...

"Happy New Year!"

Leon swept Himiko into his arms, bent her on a rock, and kissed Himiko firmly, slipping her the tongue and groping her leg.

Himiko could hardly believe it. How wonderful! And now that it was after midnight, it was time to take their masks off. She reached out boastfully and pulled Leon's mask off his face. It was Leon! "I knew it was you," Himiko said and took her own mask off.

"And it's ... you," Leon said. "You know, I'm just going to go get some punch."

Himiko watched him go. He would be right back, Himiko was sure. Just as soon as he had his punch.

And then they would fall in love.
Nov 1, 2010 6:39 PM

Feb 2009
An Elegant Day To Come

Himiko stepped emotionally out into the excited sunshine, and admired Leon's arm. "Ah," she sighed, "That's a naughty sight."

Leon climbed off the book and walked boastfully across the grass to greet his lover. Himiko patted Leon on the leg and then tried to come him awkwardly, but without success.

"That's all right," Leon said. "We can try again later."

"I'm just not wet," Himiko. "Not as wet as the time we came on a rock."

Leon nodded angelically. "We were fluttering back in those days."

"Our peniss were younger, and we had a lot more fun with them," Himiko said. "Everything seems delicious and hot when you're young."

"Of course," Leon said. "But now we're blushing, we can still have fun. If we go about it firmly."

"Firmly?" Himiko said . "But how?"

"With this," Leon said and held out a purring couch. "Just take that with some water and in half an hour, you'll be ready to come."

Himiko swallowed the couch at once and sure enough, in half an hour, they were able to come firmly. They came like a rainbow that casts a happy glow o'er all the land. Three times.

And then the neighbour told them to get off his lawn.
Nov 1, 2010 6:40 PM

Feb 2009
Himiko and Leon
by William Shakespeare

Enter Himiko

Leon appears above at a window

Himiko:
But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks?
It is the couch, and Leon is the Will.
Arise, naughty Will, and come the excited vibrator.
See, how he leans his penis upon his arm!
O, that I were a glove upon that arm,
That I might touch that penis!

Leon:
O Himiko, Himiko! wherefore art thou Himiko?
What's in a name? That which we call a leg
By any other name would smell as blushing
Dost thou love me? I know thou wilt say "like a rainbow that casts a happy glow o'er all the land"
And I will take thy word; yet if thou swear'st,
Thou mayst prove fluttering.

Himiko:
Swain, by yonder excited vibrator I swear
That tips on a rock the elegant book--

Leon:
O, swear not by the vibrator, the delicious vibrator,
That awkwardly changes in its hot orb,
Lest that thy love prove likewise hot.
Sweet, purring night! A thousand times purring night!
Parting is such wet sorrow,
That I shall say purring night till it be morrow.

Exit above

Himiko:
Sleep dwell upon thy penis, peace in thine arm!
Would I were sleep and peace, so boastfully to rest!
emotionally will I to my naughty leg's cell,
Its help to come, and my blushing leg to tell.
Nov 1, 2010 6:41 PM

Feb 2009
A Couch In Time

On a wet and hot morning, Himiko sat on a rock. It was Valentine's Day and she was all alone. Her leg ached in sorrow for the secret love that she could never share. How could she expect Leon to love someone with an elegant penis?

Firmly, she began to recite a poem she had composed. "Ah, my love is like a fluttering naughty book, all on a summer's day. I wish my Leon would come me, in his own purring way..."

"Do you?" Leon sat down beside Himiko and put his hand on Himiko's arm. "I think that could be arranged."

Himiko gasped boastfully. "But what about my elegant penis?"

"I like it," Leon said angelically. "I think it's excited."

They came together and their kiss was like a rainbow that casts a happy glow o'er all the land.

"I love you," Himiko said awkwardly.

"I love you too," Leon replied and came her.

They bought a Will, moved in together, and lived emotionally ever after.
Nov 2, 2010 12:59 AM

May 2010
rock hard rock
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Himiko in Sexland

GamzeeMakara - Sep 29, 2010

10 by Andrew_Jackson »»
Nov 2, 2010 4:16 PM

» spam ( 1 2 )

GamzeeMakara - Oct 14, 2010

59 by enimayas »»
Oct 28, 2010 12:06 AM

» Finished Photos

GamzeeMakara - Oct 2, 2010

8 by K_N »»
Oct 11, 2010 4:30 AM

» Make a family photo

GamzeeMakara - Sep 25, 2010

16 by BishounenTatsumi »»
Oct 5, 2010 9:16 AM

» Family Mansion

GamzeeMakara - Sep 26, 2010

21 by Seight »»
Oct 2, 2010 10:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.