Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 4, 2010 4:05 PM

Mar 2010
nihaonyan said:
in case anybody's interested, there's another episode of mtv made in which a female anime otaku wanted to be made into a "sexy dating diva".
http://www.mtv.com/videos/made-season-9-ep-13-dream-date/1591114/playlist.jhtml

oh Really now hm

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Nov 4, 2010 5:14 PM

May 2010
nihaonyan said:
in case anybody's interested, there's another episode of mtv made in which a female anime otaku wanted to be made into a "sexy dating diva".

that one's much more entertaining then the other one. :P though it did make me want to slam my head into a wall....
(゚∀゚)
Nov 4, 2010 5:19 PM

Apr 2010
jpem said:
Vudis said:
this is so fake i can't believe it^^
as if there would be anyone who'd go to school with a forehead protector

some people do. and like the dude above you said kids like this give us a bad rep.

definatly i remember back in high school seein all the narutards walkin around with the head bands... all they did was act like idiots...couldn't stand them

"If only if only, the woodpecker cried, the bark on the tree was as soft as the sky" || ♪My mind, heart is broken♫
Nov 4, 2010 5:39 PM
Nov 11, 2010 5:43 AM

Oct 2010
Dear Andrew,

The easiest, quickest, simplest way to solve your problem is to stop wearing those ninja gear to school. Seriously. How old are you anyway?
Nov 11, 2010 7:55 AM

Jul 2010
Wow, just wow. How hardcore (lifeless) can you get. =P

Iisan-kun said:
I love being region blocked for living in Canada.
Hmm, I can watch even though I live MUCH farther away.

Nov 11, 2010 2:13 PM
Mar 2010
kurozen said:
desolato said:
Anyway, I did watch the whole episode in the end, and then I remembered I already had seen it some years ago. Hmm, I actually like the concept of the whole show, how much they have been scripted at times, but the make-overs just make me really happy. Sometimes they just really work for people. And I truly wish some of the people in it actually continued doing what they were 'made' into, instead of it just being a 6 week thing and then just reverting back to their old selves.

And oh, I am the best googler ever, the guy has an ACTIVE twitter: https://twitter.com/DarkLoad1
An in case you still pity this guy: http://www.mtv.com/videos/interview/589480/andrew-hisel.jhtml#id=1650649

Just be nice to him! (He should join MAL. haha.)

glad to hear he got Grip on life. :D

are you related to him somehow?

O really now, he twitted this:
@drhastings I'm putting a McNinja costume together. I have everything I need, EXCEPT: I'd like a med chart for it. Can you help?

I guess he still likes ninjas?
Nov 11, 2010 5:36 PM

Jun 2010
-Forgotten- said:
Dear Andrew,

The easiest, quickest, simplest way to solve your problem is to stop wearing those ninja gear to school. Seriously. How old are you anyway?

Seriously, he feels like an outcast. And wearing ninja gear is definitely not the best way to fit in. XD
Nov 11, 2010 8:24 PM

Oct 2010
ConfusedStarfish said:
-Forgotten- said:
Dear Andrew,

Seriously, he feels like an outcast. And wearing ninja gear is definitely not the best way to fit in. XD

Uhh....?
Nov 11, 2010 11:01 PM

Jan 2009
Moved to CC.

Nov 11, 2010 11:04 PM

Sep 2009
WELCOEM TO SPAM.

I ca'nt actually watch the shitty MTV video, but by the few posts in this thread I've skimmed over, this guy seems like a douche.
Nov 12, 2010 12:36 AM

Oct 2010
PEOPLE MAKE FUN OF ME WHINE WHINE AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHY! One second, need to adjust my Naruto headband.

Goddamnit.

nihaonyan said:
Jesus Christ. Her problem isn't anime or the fact that she has a husbando. It's her manface. And David or whatever is obviously queer. GOOD MATCH.

FMA girl was far more pathetic than the narutard. Narutard seemed like a pretty okay guy despite the disgusting elephant in the room.

Thanks for reminding me why I hate life, MAL.
Nov 12, 2010 12:47 AM

Sep 2009
....lol what the hell
Dec 16, 2010 2:25 PM

Oct 2007
cyanidehappiness said:
xXnagashiXx said:
LOL. kids like that give us a bad reputation.

us? Don't associate me with you. little shit

Did I define 'us'? No, and it doesn't include you. So fuck off, twat.

life is a dream
~death is reality
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Would you eat/drink that? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

56709 - Mar 27

331 by 56709 »»
28 seconds ago

» Is it a red flag? ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

iHateAnimeBro - Apr 24

206 by mokkocchi »»
1 minute ago

» Do you recognize the user above by just looking at their profile picture? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Alriven - Feb 6, 2022

2605 by Luchipher-Zen »»
1 minute ago

» First Thing That Comes To Mind v21 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Mar 27

7847 by Animeistaken »»
2 minutes ago

» What color represents the above user? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KlldbyCuriosity - Aug 24, 2018

6837 by mokkocchi »»
2 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.