Forum Settings
Forums
New
Have you been flammed for liking Rolo before??
Oct 23, 2010 8:50 AM

Sep 2010
I just wanted to know if anyone in here has ever been flamed for liking Rolo or in most cases liking Rolo and hating Shirley??

Also:

Do some fans take their hate too far that they would actually bash the fans of the character they hate??

"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 20, 2011 5:33 PM

May 2011
It's so sad! Rolo is actually a very deep character, even more than Lelouch. I mean, yes Lelouch is the main character so everyone like him, and yeah cool he dies changing the world, but ROLO died protecting the man who everyone loves so much! YES HE KILLED SHIRLEY BUT WHO GIVES A SHIT. She's an annoying character who got Lelouch in a lot of trouble every step of the way. She always got in the way of Lelouch. After she lost her memory that should've been the end of her but NO her stubbornness brought upon her death. Rolo did everyone a favour by killing her off. If he didn't somebody else would've no doubt.

So, back to Rolo. Rolo started off pretty messed up. At such a young age he was taught to be an assassin. +1 point. His Geass was more awesome than Lelouch's because he can stop time, even if it was for a few seconds. +10. Whenever Lelouch was in a pinch, who always came in and saved the day? ROLO. +50. Rolo even started to care for Lelouch as family, and even though lelouch was ready to discard him, WHO WAS IT THAT CAME AND SACRIFICED HIS LIFE FOR LELOUCH WHEN HE WAS ABOUT TO GET SHOT DOWN? Rolo. +100. From the beginning to end, Rolo was an awesome character. If he was older I'd marry him LOL jks. But yeah, he is the best character and if anyone flames at me saying I like Rolo I'll accept wholeheartedly :)
~In this world there are no heroes, only monsters that we create ourselves~
~Heroes always show up late~

Jun 14, 2014 2:37 AM

Jun 2014
Well, I haven't ever been flamed about loving Rolo. But who cares a damn penny?! Their idiotic and biased messages can't change who Rolo is to me. He's my favourite character! >:O And no, I don't hate Shirley. It isn't necessary to just like on of them, is it? I was sad at her death, but I don't blame Rolo for it and hate him because of that! So, oh well, I haven't been flamed about it.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you like the song Boku Wa Tori Ni Naru? If yes, is it because of Rolo?

HitgirlPlatinum - Jun 14, 2014

1 by Cazqui-09 »»
Feb 6, 2018 6:13 PM

» Episode 19 Discussion!

SIDmalungkot - Aug 17, 2008

4 by HitgirlPlatinum »»
Jun 14, 2014 4:11 AM

» Why do some people hate rolo?

hikari-chan - Jan 9, 2009

17 by HitgirlPlatinum »»
Jun 14, 2014 3:53 AM

Poll: » who's your fave Rolo personality

stardustninja - Jul 2, 2009

9 by CrystalShadow »»
Mar 26, 2011 10:38 PM

» Share your Rolo finds! :D

Noidem - Jul 7, 2008

14 by Roloko »»
Feb 4, 2011 4:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.