Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 16, 2010 7:15 PM

Feb 2009
This is a little NSFW
also here's where you can make them at http://prillalar.com/drabbles/

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 16, 2010 7:29 PM

Jun 2007
OH GOD WHAT.

"if the show is good i couldn't care less if hitler directed it and the production values was a banana." - Salsk
Oct 16, 2010 7:31 PM

Jun 2007
"Wait," K_N said and caught Xinil by his penis.
OH GOD WHAT

"if the show is good i couldn't care less if hitler directed it and the production values was a banana." - Salsk
Oct 16, 2010 7:57 PM

Jul 2010
Oct 16, 2010 10:31 PM

Jul 2008

I did it wrong but I still loled.
Oct 16, 2010 10:38 PM

Jun 2008
Oct 17, 2010 1:01 AM

Sep 2008

What's this I don't even...
Oct 17, 2010 7:53 AM

Jul 2008
seishi-sama said:

What's this I don't even...

Bonus episode of K-on, probably...
Oct 17, 2010 8:33 AM

Sep 2008
Yeah, it seems so...

Dang, I like this thing. So, please, enjoy another K-On bonus episode.
Oct 17, 2010 8:46 AM

Feb 2010
seishi-sama said:
Yeah, it seems so...

Dang, I like this thing. So, please, enjoy another K-On bonus episode.
I want that doujin.
Oct 17, 2010 8:54 AM

Oct 2009
The Adventure Of The Youkai

Reimu and Marisa were out for a lazy Valentine's walk in a danmaku battle. As they went, Marisa rested her hand on Reimu's armpit. It was the most romantic walk ever. But even though the day was so master, Reimu was filled with black and white dread.

"Do you suppose it's shiny here?" she asked loudly.

"You fast silly," Marisa said, tickling Reimu with her donations box. "It's completely frozen."

Just then, a grazed Youkai leapt out from behind a broom and bombed Marisa in the spell card. "Aaargh!" Marisa screamed.

Things looked multicolored. But Reimu, although she was red and white, knew she had to save her love. She grabbed a spark and, like a CHEEEEEEENNNN, beat the Youkai gloatingly until it ran off. "That will teach you to bomb innocent people."

Then she clasped Marisa close. Marisa was bleeding scarily. "My darling," Reimu said, and pressed her lips to Marisa's hat.

"I love you," Marisa said sleepily, and expired in Reimu's arms.

Reimu never loved again.
Oct 17, 2010 9:07 AM

Sep 2008
The Platypus Princess

もののあはれ。。。
Oct 17, 2010 9:35 AM

Oct 2009
Quickly Tripping

TurnipKing tripped along Swiftly. He was on his way to meet his lover, Noncomplatypus, for Valentine's Day. He smiled to see a Bug hopping along, carrying a Cat in its mouth.

TurnipKing was almost On a fuckin' boat when he came across a Ugly cake, lying alone on a Glowing plate. "That must be a treat from my Crazy bear," he said to himself, and tripped over to it. The cake looked Mindblowing, so he ate it.

It gave him the most Lovely tingling sensation in his Foot. "How unusual!" he said and continued tripping to see Noncomplatypus.

When Noncomplatypus came out to meet him, he took one look and fell over.

"What is it?" TurnipKing cried Huskily.

"Your Penis! And your Head!" Noncomplatypus said. "They're Scarred! Can't you feel it?"

TurnipKing felt his Penis and his Head. They were indeed quite Scarred. "Oh, no!" TurnipKing said. "I'm a woman!" He, or rather, she started to cry. "It must have been that Ugly cake you left for me. Did you know what it would do?"

"I didn't leave you any cake," Noncomplatypus said. "I got you a Chainsaw. It must have been that Horrified man who lives nearby. He acts a little Extremely, ever since he Punched a Dog."

"But how can you ever love me, now that I'm a woman?" TurnipKing sobbed.

"Well, I never knew how to tell you this," Noncomplatypus said Incredibly, "but I actually prefer women. And I think your Penis is really Radiant like that."

"Really?" TurnipKing dried her tears. TurnipKing kissed Noncomplatypus and it was an entirely Childish sensation, Like a titan that casts a deadly shadow.

They spent the night having entirely Childish sex, until the cake wore off suddenly.

Everything was rather awkward after that.
Oct 17, 2010 10:13 AM

Mar 2009
holy crap that doesnt make sense at all^^

VudisOct 17, 2010 10:18 AM
Oct 17, 2010 10:21 AM

Sep 2010
To And And

and and and were celebrating an and Valentine's Day together. and had cooked an and dinner and they ate and by candlelight.

"My darling," and said, stroking and's and, "I have something for you." She gave a box to and. "It is but an and token of my and love."

and opened the box. Inside was an and and! She gazed at it and. Then she gazed at and and. "It's and," and said. "Come here and let me and you."

Just then, an and crone sprang out of hiding and cackled and. "Your happiness will not last!" she said in an and voice and dropped a piece of paper onto the dinner table.

and read it. "It's a page from a diary. It says...it says that you're my sister."

They stared at each other and as the crone cackled some more. and's and began to tremble. Then and shrugged, pulled out an and, and hit the crone on her and. She fell over dead.

"Problem solved!" and said and kissed and and. "This is an and Valentine's Day!"

They and burned the diary page in the candle and never told another soul.

And then they and each other all night long.
Oct 17, 2010 11:09 AM
Jan 2010

It seems that there's 13 different prompts/skeletons it uses at random. I played with it until I got was repeats, even then it would rearrange some of the words. Lets just say, I've seen Light and L in situations not even my mind would have come up with... 0.x
mandralyneOct 17, 2010 12:28 PM
Oct 17, 2010 5:07 PM

Oct 2009
The Battle For The Doughnut

In space, Xathras raped his doughnut. He had been busy with the doughnut for hours and now wanted nothing more than a vulgar cuddle or a short massage from his lover Noncomplatypus.

He said this last thought out loud, and all of a sudden his mindblowing Noncomplatypus appeared at the door, grinning extremely.

"Put down the doughnut," Noncomplatypus said again. "Unless you want me to rape that doughnut on your penis."

Xathras put down the doughnut. He was lacking. He had never seen Noncomplatypus so cum rejecting before and it made him slutty.

Noncomplatypus picked up the doughnut, then withdrew a bike from his anus. "Don't be so lacking," Noncomplatypus said with a cum rejecting grimace. "A medusa bit my mouth this morning, and everything became ravishing. Now with this doughnut and this bike I can again rule the world!"

Xathras clutched his profane mouth happily. This was his lover, his mindblowing Noncomplatypus, now staring at him with a cum rejecting anus.

"Fight it!" Xathras shouted. "The medusa just wants the doughnut for his own mindblowing devices! He doesn't love you, not the vulgar way I do!"

Xathras could see Noncomplatypus trembling happily. Xathras reached out his penis and touched Noncomplatypus's anus again. He was mindblowing, so mindblowing, but he knew only his profane love for Noncomplatypus would break the medusa's spell.

Sure enough, Noncomplatypus dropped the doughnut with a thunk. "Oh, Xathras," he squealed. "I'm so vulgar, can you ever forgive me?"

But Xathras had already moved in space. Like a giants penis that splits virgins in two, he pressed his penis into Noncomplatypus's anus. And as they fell together in a ravishing fit of love, the doughnut lay on the floor, slutty and forgotten.
Oct 17, 2010 5:11 PM

Oct 2009
cum rejecting anus
Oct 17, 2010 5:12 PM

Oct 2009
Youkai_moe said:
cum rejecting anus
Indeed.
Oct 17, 2010 5:16 PM

Aug 2009
So, this happened:

And the dude from The Lake House is all "WHOA!"
Oct 17, 2010 5:33 PM

May 2008
I Saw Mary Jane Kissing Santa Claus

Tom woke up in the middle of the night. He was thirsty and so he decided to get a drink of water and maybe go peek at the presents under the tree. Even though it was almost Christmas morning, he couldn't wait to see his presents. There was one gay box that looked like a gay.

Then Tom noticed that Mary Jane was out of bed too. She must not have been able to wait for her presents either.

Tom thought that he would surprise Mary Jane. Maybe even sneak up behind her and kick her on her gay gay. That always made Mary Jane gay.

Tom crept gay down the stairs and into the living room. There was the tree, with its gay lights, and the presents, heaped up gay, and the mistletoe hanging from the ceiling, and Mary Jane. Kissing someone.

Tom was so angry, he picked up a gay from a table and threw it gay on a rock.

They both looked around.

"Mary Jane, you gay fish!" Tom yelled. "How could you cheat on me with...with..." Tom looked and then rubbed his gay and looked again. It was Santa Claus.

"Let me explain," Mary Jane said. "I came down for a glass of water and then I found Santa here under the mistletoe."

"Ho! Ho! Ho!" Santa said. "So of course she had to give me a kiss. And what a gay kiss it was."

"Well, I suppose," Tom said gay. "If he was under the mistletoe."

"Ho! Ho! Ho!" Santa said. "Why don't you give me a kiss too? Then things will be gay."

That seemed reasonable. Tom went over under the mistletoe and kissed Santa.

Santa was the best kisser ever, like a rainbow that casts a happy glow o'er all the land. He made Tom's gay feel all gay.

"You see?" Mary Jane said gay and Tom saw. So they had a threeway.

Everybody's presents were late.
Oct 17, 2010 5:35 PM

Oct 2009
Its like every time I come back to visit you guys sink lower and lower...

Such Horrible Story Telling :/
Oct 17, 2010 5:38 PM

Aug 2009
Oh come on, you didn't like "as if time itself were controlled by the Dutch"? :s
And the dude from The Lake House is all "WHOA!"
Oct 17, 2010 5:39 PM

Oct 2009
Seight said:
Oh come on, you didn't like "as if time itself were controlled by the Dutch"? :s

That was okay....still lacked emotion and soul.
Oct 17, 2010 6:37 PM

Oct 2009
V0YANT said:
Seight said:

That was okay....still lacked emotion and soul.
I prefered "Like a giants penis that splits virgins in two"
Oct 17, 2010 6:42 PM
Jan 2010
Handcuffs In Time

Try and beat this one...
Oct 17, 2010 6:58 PM

Aug 2009
Can I dribble instead?
Oct 17, 2010 7:05 PM

Aug 2009
wow i love this shit

Oct 17, 2010 8:46 PM
Feb 2009
I hope Dizzmaux doesn't read this.

More topics from this board

» First Thing That Comes To Mind v21 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Mar 27

7454 by playfulcloud88 »»
14 seconds ago

» What animal is the user above you? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

quintessentially - Dec 15, 2016

6618 by playfulcloud88 »»
2 minutes ago

» Have you seen the movie above? v5 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Jun 28, 2021

8690 by RobinTK »»
2 minutes ago

» Make a song title with the last letter v2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Zedlin - Nov 29, 2022

5664 by Ricchan__ »»
6 minutes ago

» ^Say Something About The Person Above You^ V.11 ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kunii - Mar 24

171 by Deyuko »»
7 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.