Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 26, 2010 10:13 PM
Jun 2010
Warning: To anyone who hasn't finished reading or watching the Future Arc of Katekyo Hitman Reborn, I advise you to turn back because there are SPOILERS here.

I finished reading some online scanlations of the Future Arc of Katekyo Hitman Reborn, and then saw the last episode of the anime. In the manga, it's been established that after Tsuna destroyed Byakuran, Byakuran is pretty much gone from the world. But in the last episode of the anime, we see one scene featuring our villain wearing an ankle monitor wading about on the shores of a beach accompanied by what I assume are Vongola guards. We also see that he's lacking his facial tattoo.
You can imagine my initial reaction of "Huh, what is this, this wasn't in the manga!" But after reading the Reborn wiki page on Byakuran, it says that the scene IS featured in the manga, but in the epilogue of volume 30. So now my question is, is this true, and where can I read it? (Or even just see an RAW scan)
Sep 27, 2010 3:34 AM

May 2010
i dont really know how manga, translations, scans, and scanlations work. but my guess is that they didnt show it in the SHOUNEN JUMP manga but they showed it for those who purchased KHR Volume 30. the weekly Shounen Jump shows manga per chapter of different manga series while KHR Volume 30, obviously, shows only the 30th Volume of the KHR manga. just correct me if i'm wrong about these. also, i saw the scan in another post:

nyahnyahmode said:
CLICK IT. P:

For everyone who's curious about that "Byakuran part"
Amano left a little teaser for those who would've bought Volume 30 tankoubon.
This little page is an extra from it.
I actually got surprised it was shown in the anime even~ P:

so what happened with Byakuran in the anime is true but it's hard for some of us to believe because we didnt see this scan since what we read online was from the Weekly Shounen Jump and the scan above comes from Volume 30 which can only be purchased.
just ask nyahnyahmode for where he/she got that scan since he/she was the one who found it.
Sep 27, 2010 3:49 AM

Jul 2008
His hand looks messed up, and pretty cool, so he's alive and well in that universe.
Oct 1, 2010 9:28 PM
Jun 2010
Woah, Thank you for clarifying and showing the scan Kagira (and nyahnyahmode)!
Nov 5, 2010 1:34 AM
Sep 2010
Oh. Im glad my post was of use to you. C:

More topics from this board

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 409 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Barion-Zara - Nov 7, 2012

191 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 1:25 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 408 Discussion

azeriraz - Oct 30, 2012

32 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 12:55 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 407 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kaengel - Oct 24, 2012

50 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 406 Discussion ( 1 2 )

reiko_ - Oct 17, 2012

64 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 405 Discussion

Kanic - Oct 10, 2012

49 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 11:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.