Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 26, 2010 3:05 PM

May 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Tatara being back with the one he loved after they both died...it's just like the ending of Wuthering Heights.

Poor Chiriko.
All the Seiryu 7 are so evil!
Nov 1, 2011 6:52 PM

Apr 2011
The opening narration of this cracked me up... "As could be expected, the Lady Miaka once again fell into Nakago's hands." Even the narrator is starting to get annoyed with this pattern. XD

Sigh. Tatata and Suzuna... <3
Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses if you need 'em. ~Webb Wilder
Jul 15, 2014 4:40 PM

Jul 2014
Darselo said:
The opening narration of this cracked me up... "As could be expected, the Lady Miaka once again fell into Nakago's hands." Even the narrator is starting to get annoyed with this pattern. XD

Sigh. Tatata and Suzuna... <3

Hahaha that was hilarious. xD I mean, I get that Miaka doesn't want to trouble anyone, but she should know by now that walking in on your enemies doesn't work. She's just creating more trouble for everyone, she should have more faith in them. Team work ftw! :P
Feb 11, 2015 6:28 AM
Aug 2014
I thought time moved a lot faster inside the book than in the real world, yet Tamohomes master and wife seemd about the same age as the priestess.
Oct 28, 2016 12:13 PM

Apr 2009
hmmhh... i'm not sure i swallow Yui's sudden change of opinion there...
aaaa-... i knew it.
oh, ghee- can't you be more obvious....?

"don't follow me under any circumstances!" <--yeahh... that's not gonna happen.

Miaka's big bro's not focusing on the right kind of things right now ^_^'
-stealing the body of a child, Seiryu's 7 (except for that one guy) are all such lowballers _|D
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Jan 2, 2017 1:32 AM

May 2014
And the twists never ends..
Jul 19, 2017 9:28 AM
Sep 2016
The symbolism in nature mage Tatara being the one to finally plant a seed of doubt in Yui's mind about Nakago's <spit> intentions is very clever, and reveals the thought and depth of the writing in this apparently lightweight show. Are we also being shown a hint of Tamahome/Miaka's future?

And then they go and spoil it all with a body-swapping cliffhanger. Someone find me a frog to throw in Miboshi's line of sight...
Apr 25, 2021 12:24 PM
Jul 2018
oh man, I knew Yui's sudden turn was freakin' weird and who Whould have thought lol
yeaah the narration at the beginning :'D
cheesy~ moments with TamahomexMiaka and TataraxByakko no miko (well magic solves everything I guess)
Chirikoo ,noo
I would love to know how the seiryuu's ended up that evil tho
Apr 10, 2023 2:09 AM

Dec 2020
tatara nooo.... i'm glad you finally get your happy ending after 100 years ;-;
Jan 15, 1:52 AM
Jan 2024
love story between Tatara and Suzuno was soooo sad but also heartwarming...
I feel like im crying =.=

and also Yui's behavior is slowly showing that she is not sure what to choose: summoning Seiryu or Miaka's friendship

I hope Nakago gets what he deserves

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fushigi Yuugi Episode 21 Discussion

Gilraina - Nov 10, 2009

5 by Emmuhzx »»
Mar 31, 2:36 PM

Poll: » Fushigi Yuugi Episode 9 Discussion

meneope - Aug 24, 2009

11 by Emmuhzx »»
Mar 30, 3:33 PM

Poll: » Fushigi Yuugi Episode 51 Discussion

YukiPwns00 - Sep 29, 2010

9 by suaee »»
Jan 16, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Fushigi Yuugi Episode 44 Discussion

meneope - Oct 16, 2009

16 by suaee »»
Jan 15, 2:24 AM

Poll: » Fushigi Yuugi Episode 33 Discussion

YukiPwns00 - Sep 21, 2010

28 by suaee »»
Jan 14, 11:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.