Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 4, 2007 5:12 AM

Apr 2007
i have many faves., so one of them was the prince of bowling!!! they're all so funny!!

Jul 4, 2007 5:18 AM

Apr 2007
and also karupin's adventure., ryoma's so worried about karu., he seems really love his pet^_^

Oct 10, 2007 7:13 PM

Sep 2007
The one where Momo steals Kamio's bike / Echizen wins over Ibu for grip tape / The Viper gets stomped on. XD

Anything with Silver Pair! <333
Dec 30, 2007 2:32 PM
Jun 2007
The one where Kikumaru wins the prize with the chocolates. And the bowling episode xD
Jan 19, 2008 11:22 AM

Jan 2008
There's so many ...
Umm the one where Inui called everyone thinking Ryoma, Momo, and Ann were on a date.
Jan 21, 2008 1:34 AM
Oct 2007
My favorite one thus far is the one where they all went mountain climbing to see the sunrise before Tezuka leaves. It was so touching. I think it was like episode 93. The ending song at that time added a great reminiscent feeling to it.

Prince of Bowling is absolutely hilarious. So is the special where Ryoma journeyed to the city. The team in loincloths was just way too good.
Jan 21, 2008 1:48 AM

Aug 2007
I liked #22, the one where the robber keeps running into Kaidoh.
Feb 19, 2008 6:56 PM
Feb 2008
In terms of the sport, I absolutely adored and re-watched like a 100 times, episode 128, when Ryoma beats Sanada with the first time Muga no Kyochi. That was a really good match.

Humor-wise, I probably liked the one with Kaidoh's really bad day, with Echizen and Ibu fighting over the grip tape, Momo and Kamio the bike, Kaidoh and the robber the purse. I especially liked Kaidoh's expressions when he kept getting hit and run over.
RAH!!!
Mar 2, 2008 8:11 AM
Dec 2007
i loved the episode when momo cried coz he knew echizen wanted to leave n echizen cried too T-T
Mar 6, 2008 2:09 PM

Oct 2007
prince of bowling was really an awesome episode. I also like a lot of filler episodes in general (with the tenipuri family). it's hard picking just one.
Mar 14, 2008 12:18 AM

Jan 2008
My favorite episode is probably when Ryoma beats Sanada with the first time Muga no Kyochi. That was a really good match. His English sounded weird, but still not bad. I had to watch that episode over and over.

I thought the most hilarious episode was Kaoru's misfortune:
While Momo and Kamio Akira butt heads with Atobe Keigo and Kabaji, Ryoma and Ibu Shinji battle over grip tape by creating a contest in which they catch a pickpocket. Kaidoh is unwittingly dragged into the mess, and gets run over by Momo on Kamio's bike, and yeah...poor Kaidoh.

The training camp episodes were pretty good. The episode with Ryoma and Yamato made me like Ryoma more. I also noticed Ryoma really changed from the first episode and throughout the series. He shows a lot of respect for his sempias. He's still arrogant, but I've come to accept that, and he's usually only that way when dealing with opponents to make the matches more interesting.

I also liked 171 Good bye to My Dear Friends
It was pretty bitter sweet and must have been extemely hard for Ryoma to finally decide to go to the U.S. Open. Watching both Momo and him cry together is so ;_;

The last two episodes was also worthwhile because Ryoma really did need to win a match with Tezuka in order to feel secure that he deserves to go to the U.S. Open. Him defeating Hewitt though...I really wish we could have watched that match.

Wow yeah...I obviously don't have ONE favorite episode. ;;>_>

Mar 31, 2008 7:45 PM
Dec 2007
Sooo far miiine would have to be the episode where Ryoma and Fuji were playing a match in the rain and sliding all over the place, it looked fun :)
Apr 2, 2008 5:29 PM

Oct 2007
Okay so i absolutely LOVE the episode titled "Prince of Tennis special: the truth behind the genius" . it's the fuji vs tezuka episode, but the subs are wrong, and its absolutely hysterical. how they are playing a tennis match to determine who will be on top or not... hahaaa. ohman. i was dying.
May 18, 2008 10:59 PM

Apr 2008
I like episode 71 and 38, the one where momo gets asked out by ann..it was so random and funny xD the other one is when penalTEA was discovered > : 3

tied to the darkness...
soon to be completely eclipsed.
c h a r i s m a g i c
click here for a DARAGON fanfiction!
Oct 4, 2008 7:35 PM

Jun 2008
I have quite a few favorite episodes..

1. The Chibi series slays me, especially the baseball and western episode segment.
2. The epic matches were always among the group: Tezuka vs Fuji (though it never occurred in the manga. XD) and Fuji vs Ryoma
3. Breath-taking matches: Tezuka vs Atobe (Kanto), Tezuka vs Sanada (Nationals), Fuji vs Kirihara (Kanto), Echizen vs Hiyoshi (Kanto)
4. Prince of Bowling and Prince of Billiards
Apr 24, 2009 2:58 AM

Mar 2009
For me the best was episode with street's tennis scenes.
Apr 27, 2009 11:11 PM
Apr 2009
i really love episode 99- the cursed racket
they are really funny when fuji wear the mask, then when ryusaki-sensei enter the room there all like ran away, but i feel bad for oishi, momo-chan-sempai, and eiji. and all thought because inui said a fake story that made them believe its true,

my fave part there is when kaidoh ran away and went to the science lab and saw a skeleton behind him,

lolz, just writing this made me laugh
Jun 13, 2010 7:48 AM

May 2008
rakeyin said:
i really love episode 99- the cursed racket
they are really funny when fuji wear the mask, then when ryusaki-sensei enter the room there all like ran away, but i feel bad for oishi, momo-chan-sempai, and eiji. and all thought because inui said a fake story that made them believe its true,

my fave part there is when kaidoh ran away and went to the science lab and saw a skeleton behind him

Yeah, I've just watched that episode, it was indeed hilarious~
MichelleKay said:
Umm the one where Inui called everyone thinking Ryoma, Momo, and Ann were on a date.

Whoa, I think I laughed the most during that episode, it was truly priceless~~
Apr 6, 2011 11:11 PM

Mar 2010
episode 176 hands down that match was amazing fuji was awsome lol well i liked almost all of fuji's matches since he was my favorite char in the series

"I am the bone of my sword,
Steel is my body and Fire is my blood,
I have created over a thousand blades,
Unknown to Death,
Nor known to Life,
Have withstood pain to create many weapons,
Yet, those hands will never hold anything,
So as I pray, unlimited blade works"
Apr 9, 2011 12:33 AM
Apr 2011
Every episode of it is my fave ! >.<
Especially their specials , like the Prince of Bowling and Billiards ! :3
I love Ryoma Echizen ! :>

Kyaaaa ~
Jul 12, 2011 4:20 AM

Jan 2011
chibisuke02 said:
Every episode of it is my fave ! >.<
Especially their specials , like the Prince of Bowling and Billiards ! :3
I love Ryoma Echizen ! :>

Kyaaaa ~

I like those too, but I just watched episode 125 when Fuji gets angry/serious and it was wort of watching. I'm still goose-pimpled. 0.0
Aug 6, 2014 5:48 PM

Jul 2012
Easily any of Fuji's matches.. LOL I also like Inui's and Atobe's matches a lot. I especially liked it when all of the best schools trained together.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Prince of Tennis Episode 149 Discussion

Yoruichy - Feb 4, 2012

4 by BlaizeV »»
Apr 23, 10:15 AM

Poll: » Prince of Tennis Episode 147 Discussion

SenChen - Mar 12, 2016

2 by BlaizeV »»
Apr 22, 12:15 PM

Poll: » Prince of Tennis Episode 92 Discussion

greenmush - Jul 10, 2010

5 by BlaizeV »»
Apr 9, 10:47 AM

Poll: » Prince of Tennis Episode 71 Discussion

deuchi - Feb 5, 2011

14 by BlaizeV »»
Apr 4, 11:39 AM

Poll: » Prince of Tennis Episode 164 Discussion

greenmush - Feb 13, 2012

4 by Emmuhzx »»
Mar 29, 6:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.