Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 13, 2010 8:30 AM

Feb 2008
What I'm asking you is quite simple. What are you to do if you were ever bitten in the world of HotD or any zombie show/movie for that matter? Would you turn into one of "them" or just kill yourself before you turn? Be as creative as posible as I would love to hear what'd you'd do~ Also try to be realistic~ It's fun to be that way ya' know?

Here's mine. It's a bit long though. Which I intended to be that way. You don't have to write as much as I did. Only reason I wrote that much was because I'm practacing to become a novelist~ Tell me your opinions if you have any~ ^_~

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 16, 2010 7:55 AM
Jun 2010
That's a good question.

First I would panic like it's the end of world. Second, since I'm not the kind to commit suicide but has moral principal, I'd ask a friend (Since in HOTD, transformation take time...) to tie me with something solid [Sorry, I'm not really creative, you should imagine this part yourself :D] so I don't follow them when I'm in Zombie mode. That way I won't force my friends to kill me and I won't feel pain at the same time.

It's not really creative but it's the best solution in my opinion. Both parties will gain from it.

Jul 16, 2010 8:36 AM

Dec 2007
hmm.
I would go find people who I always hated really alot and kill them XD and then close myself up in a big freezer :c
My Badges:
RCC|Member Cards|LC
My Membercards:

Jul 20, 2010 9:54 AM

Mar 2010
You don't really have that much time once bitten, although it does depend on how you were bitten usually.

If i did get bitten, i would accept my fate and become one. Providing i could still think properly, i would almost enjoy it as well. Afterall, i'm better walking dead, than lying dead.
HelloHelloHello
Jul 20, 2010 2:58 PM

Apr 2010
i would file my teeth so they are razor sharp and i would rub one out before i turned maybe i would try to infiltrate a group of survivors if i have time...
sence were already in make believe land i would find a alien face hugger and like let it put a alien in me... then the alien growing inside me would be infected with the zombie virus from nourishing off of my body... then a zombie xenomorph would burst from my chest... a undead Alien of mass destruction.... best part is when it bursts from my chest i would get back up and feast!
Its better to have burned out than to have never really shined...
Jul 20, 2010 5:13 PM

Jun 2009
I'm not so awesome to kill myself along with some group of them, i would ask Saeko to kill me.
OrochiPLJul 26, 2010 12:18 PM
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jul 20, 2010 7:56 PM
Jul 2010
The most obvious thing is

1. Don't get bitten (easily done) - why?

Well the biggest disadvantage is that they can't think and slow. Use this to your advantage. Be smarter and choose places that would allow you not only prevent being surrounded, but also ensure that they cannot attack you from behind and that you can run to the sides if they get too close.

It's not hard to to defend yourself, just think ahead and use common sense. But if i do get bitten, i rather kill myself or have someone kill me than to walk around pointlessly
Jul 24, 2010 3:41 AM

Jan 2010
StonerWithABoner said:
i would file my teeth so they are razor sharp and i would rub one out before i turned maybe i would try to infiltrate a group of survivors if i have time...
sence were already in make believe land i would find a alien face hugger and like let it put a alien in me... then the alien growing inside me would be infected with the zombie virus from nourishing off of my body... then a zombie xenomorph would burst from my chest... a undead Alien of mass destruction.... best part is when it bursts from my chest i would get back up and feast!

That would be some weird shit going on and I would hate to be one of the survivers grouped with you since your just gonna get everyone killed. On the other note the face hugger wouldn't make a cross breed between xenomorph and zombie because the DNA for humans or zombies are the same all the time.

Now for my turn. If I was bitten then I would proberly go on a killing spee. I'm gonna die anyway so I might as well make the most of it and take down every zombie I can. When it's nearing my death I could blow myself up with many other zombies along.
Jul 25, 2010 3:59 PM

Nov 2009
OrochiPL said:
i would ask Saeko to kill me.

spoken like a true man
Jul 27, 2010 5:15 PM
Aug 2008
If I been Bitten on my arm or on my legs, I will cut off, to stop the infection,

Thx
Jul 27, 2010 10:22 PM

May 2010
i would tell all my friends godbye and then go and smash as many of there heads in as i could then commit suicide becoue id rather die still human
Aug 1, 2010 11:17 PM

Jan 2010
Well, interesting question. IF I was bitten, (which despite me having seven swords in my closet, I tend to fall down a lot) I would do what comes to my mind at that time. Sitting here at my computer, I can't think into the future or think of that type of situation to where I can actually decide now what I'd do then.

There's a possibility that I'd be like fuck it, I want to be a zombie. I mean, I've always wondered what brains tasted like? And anyways, if you lose to them, why not join them? Or something like that..

But what I'd mostly likely choose is for someone to take my life. I thought about asking someone to cut off the part in which I got bit, but that would hurt more than someone taking me life.. so no. And if I was bitten on the neck.. what? Would they cut off my head? So, die or live on as a zombie are my two simple choices.
Aug 3, 2010 9:04 PM

Apr 2010
Find the nearest ten-story building and lay on the edge of the roof. When I change, I'll fall over and splat.

Aug 4, 2010 8:57 AM
Jul 2009
I would get a jerry can of petrol, lie down somewhere, preferably somewhere flammable where there are lots of them (zombie infested library maybe?), pour a small trail on the floor and douse myself in petrol, light the end of the trail and before the fire reached me BANG! 9mm bullet through the brain.
This way, me not a zombie, and not zombie food either :D
Aug 10, 2010 11:41 AM

Nov 2009
i would bomb my self with all the other living dead! make my friends life a little eaiser since im dead i wouldnt turn into one!
Aug 11, 2010 8:31 AM

Jun 2009
depending on where i am bitten and how long ago the bite was i would amputate and continue killing zambies
Aug 13, 2010 6:16 AM

Aug 2009
Akamitsu said:
Find the nearest ten-story building and lay on the edge of the roof. When I change, I'll fall over and splat.

my thoughts exactly...and I've always wanted to try bungee jumping

...but I wonder how brains taste like
Aug 17, 2010 9:43 AM

Dec 2008
If I were bitten...

I'd first destroy the zombie that bit me cause I'd be pissed. Then I'd probably stare at the wound then swear both in anger and in pain (I've never been bit before so I can only imagine). After venting a while I'd start thinking about what to do with the rest of my time, and the only thing that comes to mind really is to kill as many zombies as possible with no fears of injury/dying; it's gonna happen anyway. If I was with a group, this would be their opportunity to get as far away from me as possible as I attracted the undead masses. This would be the most epic way to go. If I was with someone special (for lack of a better word) to me I'd quickly come to terms with being bit, realize my fate, and use my remaining time to help whoever find other people to try to survive with or some place to hole up (I'd prefer option 1, however), then either do myself in or ask someone else to do it. One thing to mention is that I actually wouldn't want to become a zombie. I'd prefer to just be dead. Forever. The thought of attacking the very people you may have known is something I'd never be able to forgive myself for.

Dango, dango, dango, dango, dango, daikazoku~

Aug 17, 2010 3:16 PM

Oct 2009
If I were bitten...

bullet in the head or "I belive i can fly"
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 17, 2010 10:58 PM
May 2010
With a grenade in one hand ready to blow as soon as I let Go I would go into a crowd of them with everything I have. I wouldn't take any guns because my comrades will need them. Maybe an ax or a sledgehammer I would kill as many of them as possible. I would swing until I couldn't swing anymore. At last I wold scream What the....(let the grenade go) BOOOOOM!!!!! So I go out with a good laugh also

Aug 19, 2010 2:34 AM

Jan 2010
i would just hide my Bit marks and Go to the crowd and then turn into 'them' xD i wont turning zombies alone xD and infect all the others

on the other hand , go to the amusement park as fast as i can , and jump of from the Ferris wheel xD

if i had chain saw , it would be very different , go to the zombies and Rip of their heads [anger management]

4th is to attract many zombies as possible to me and say "Shoot me" to some one with guns

5th and the last option is to wait till i become one
Aug 19, 2010 4:59 PM
Jun 2010
I would not choose the suicide right due to my personal morals but I wouldn't want to turn into one of them. So I would ask my friends to kill me themselves. I would first want to take as many of them as I can out with me. A bomb seems like a good idea. I'd get my friends to help set it up and then get out of there as fast as they can. KABOOOOM!
Aug 20, 2010 6:19 AM

Aug 2009
kawaiimeri said:
I would not choose the suicide right due to my personal morals but I wouldn't want to turn into one of them. So I would ask my friends to kill me themselves. I would first want to take as many of them as I can out with me. A bomb seems like a good idea. I'd get my friends to help set it up and then get out of there as fast as they can. KABOOOOM!

isn't that what suicide bombers do already?
Aug 23, 2010 3:11 AM

Aug 2010
I´d probably say goodbye to everyone close to me while strapping a bomb on my back and storm in the middle of the city while singing "I Dont Want to Miss a Thing" loudly to attract zombies. I´d yell "Show's over, mother******* " while gently squeezing the detonator. BOOOOM!!!! Grand Finale!
Or I´d lock myself in a zoo to make an example out of myself.
Aug 23, 2010 12:13 PM

Mar 2010
If I was to get bitten, I'd say my goodbyes to everyone, grab a metal bat, a machete, lil bit of C4 explosive, and a revolver( nobody would want to use it anyways).
From there I'll distract the zombies from the other survivors and until they get out of danger, I'll start bashing heads in and taking names, eventually they'll somehow grab my weapons out of my hands, so then I'll use my revolver and fire all the bullets into they're mindless heads. As I'm being swarmed by zombies frantically getting eaten alive, I'll stick the C4 explosive to my chest and with a little chuckle, detonate it and go out like a badass.
Aug 25, 2010 9:14 AM
Jan 2009
I would bond with the virus and become some superhuman =] although that is very unlikely to happen.

If I had some powerful explosives with me, I'd banzai charge a horde and blow myself up in the middle of it. If I was on high ground, I'd jump. Otherwise I'd shoot myself. If I had no means of suicide then, fuck it.
Sep 12, 2010 3:41 AM
Jul 2010
Stick C4 to myself and place the timer for half an hour. So I get 25 or so minutes of being undead =D
Sep 19, 2010 7:55 AM
Sep 2009
if i was..i would honorably say goodbye and shoot myself..fuck zombies..i hate em all
Jan 5, 2011 1:30 AM

Jan 2011
If I was bitten, I would first deny it, but then realize Im going to turn into a zombie, so I would go out and try to take as many zombies with me
Be humble or be humbled.
Jun 17, 2012 8:37 AM

Aug 2011
Leluche said:
If I been Bitten on my arm or on my legs, I will cut off, to stop the infection,

Thx

Now that's smart.I would do that XD
I'm just an ordinary Anime loving Cheese Goo.So feel free to ask any question about cheese XD.Or if you want i could give you a little scoop of my cheesy body ,just PM me LOL,I'll really give you cheese.REALLY

Jul 23, 2012 11:31 PM
Jun 2012
I would try sucking out the "virus" or cut of my hand.
if nothing of those work i will...
*thinking*

tell someone that they have to put me in links and try some random drug and se if i get cured.
if it does not work then they can do whatever they want with me, even perverted things :O
Jul 25, 2012 12:40 PM

Jul 2012
Scareface ending- go out with a bang.
"Sanity? Sorry. I don't remember having such a useless thing in the first place." -Kenpachi, Bleach
Jul 28, 2012 12:50 PM
Aug 2010
if i was bit i'd get as much exsplosives aas i could and take out as many of the undead with me
i dont put up walls to keep people out but to see who cares enough to tear them down
Jul 30, 2012 3:37 PM
Jul 2012
Kiss the first person i see, then tell them to tell anyone what i did, then run screaming so the rest of my group could get away, you know like a distraction. then i would hope that i was somehow immune and keep running
Oct 12, 2013 11:16 AM
Oct 2010
If I was biten.. I would rape Shizuka-senpai :3
Or at least not rape but.. well do love with her.
Mar 3, 2016 6:59 PM
Jan 2016
Tis just a flesh wound. Although I would cut off the bitten area as quickly as possible. Unless it's a vital area in which case I guess I'm dead.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» IF You Had A Weapon~

-Madara- - Aug 8, 2010

37 by Moonthief1412 »»
May 22, 2020 9:20 AM

» Member Card (New Templates) [OPEN] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

YuaLaurant - Oct 9, 2010

260 by Miiashh »»
Apr 28, 2015 11:15 AM

Poll: » Who should Takashi choose? Rei or Saeko? ( 1 2 3 )

MyFriendSam - Jan 5, 2010

100 by Pkmntrainercam »»
Apr 2, 2015 3:20 PM

Poll: » Which ED Did You Like The Most?

tsubasalover - Oct 7, 2010

7 by hardrock13 »»
Jul 28, 2013 5:53 AM

Poll: » Your favorite character? ( 1 2 )

Son1x- - Jan 2, 2009

77 by danteinferno111 »»
Jul 27, 2013 2:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.