Forum Settings
Forums

Why love Naruto , Death Note, Bleach and others long and repetitive animes?

New
May 11, 2008 8:47 AM

Feb 2008
So let's rock...

Me, I think because:

*too much ep' for fans who don't want an end.
*too much ep' for nothing
*too much ep' with the same scenario.
*too much ep' for just one characters...

*TOO MUCH ><
IntroverTurtleFeb 5, 2015 3:14 PM
[] IN WATERMELONS WE TRUST (if you don't, just go BURN) []
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 25, 2008 12:48 PM

Apr 2008
Heh... Death Note isn't long and repetitive at all. But I still don't like it, mostly because it's overrated. ^^

So, not all long anime are bad. For example: One Piece. It's pretty cool, one of my favorite on-goings, though there are 352 eps by now. Why? 'Cause while watching OP I've never hand an intention to skip even a bit. It's really well-maid, and for the 7 years of airing it hadn't lose it's overall quality at all.
Oh, and besides... Graphics. Even it could be simple, it yet bright and... sorta 'living'. Movements are unique and drawn perfectly..

So, enough about the OP, let's switch to the 'Bleach'

Though, 'Bleach' and 'Naruto' are animated by the same studio, they are really different. I'm talking not about graphics or script, but about episodes structure. As you can see, 'Naruto' is ve~ery boring and long. Yet, there are no fillers in 'Shippuuden'. And the 'Bleach' is totally different: there are lot's of fillers, but main story develops pretty rapid. So, though 'Bleach' fillers are totally sux (^__^), it's quite better, than stupid 'Naruto'.

Ah, besides...
Capri-Sunz said:

Not quite right... This much episodes are made to keep 'Naruto' popularity(gah, writing 'Naruto' and 'popularity' together really pisses me off). Did you know? Thousand and thousands of fans every day are buying crappy stuff from 'Naruto': cloacks, forehead protectors, kunai... Can you imagine, how much Kishimoto earns just having copyright on this 'brand'? And not only him.
Euth4n4siaJul 25, 2008 5:50 AM
"This was to be my final hit, but let's be clear about this. There's final hits and final hits. What kind was this to be?"
Jul 5, 2008 1:33 PM

May 2008
Well, I didn't think Death Note was that bad, seeing as it only has 37 episodes from start to finish.
Jul 12, 2008 4:54 AM

Jan 2008
Death Note was rather awesome, I think.

Bleach: You know, it's all about fighting with swords and other pointy things. Lot's of people are hurting each other and there is enough blood to fill an ocean. So tell me, WHY NOBODY FUCKING DIES??? I only managed to get through ~250 chapters, and all main good heroes seems to be pretty healthy.

Same goes with GetBackers and all other shitty shonen animu - nobody fucking dies. NOBODY!! EVER!!
I had fun once and it was awful.
Aug 10, 2008 5:28 PM
Aug 2008
I watch Bleach, and I loved Death Note... Well, I'm taking a break from Bleach now bc of the new filler arc and the fact that I'm tired of them never cutting to the case. Actually, I hate anime where nobody EVER dies.. And when the plot never moves, and the fights are all the same.. If someone died once in a while, we might once in a while get a tiny bit insecure and actually wonder if the heroes are going to win the fight or not.. It's kinda boring when you know that the plot is that all the characters will survive and evolve and eventually take out the main boss, only that's first in 50 years and 10 000 episodes from now... Zzz... Or, the serie loses it's popularity before then, and just stops running without a proper end X-|
Aug 24, 2008 11:11 AM
Aug 2007
Let's see-pretty much because they're all the same? (Death Note is an exception, I can't say I'm a fan because I found it hopelessly boring, but gave it the benefit of the doubt and sat through all of it somehow.) But, I do know that it's more intellectual than say Bleach or Naruto by far.)

Why hate Bleach? Simply because of it's lack of plot. Here is an average cycle of Bleach.

Someone gets kidnapped>Ichigo and co train for about 20 filler episodes>they fight someone and fail miserably, but somehow get the person back>then someone else gets kidnapped.

Also, as for Naruto to me it's no different than any other shounen anime. The same recycled ideas after the other, with no deep meanings behind it at all.
Aug 24, 2008 12:15 PM

Aug 2008
Kuron77 said:

Someone gets kidnapped>Ichigo and co train for about 20 filler episodes>they fight someone and fail miserably, but somehow get the person back>then someone else gets kidnapped.
Don't forget how each time Ichigo loses he somehow learns some super-awesome technique and gets even stronger! (only to be beaten again)
Aug 29, 2008 6:08 PM

Aug 2008
I didn't like Death Note because it was really repetitive. L dies, and along came another L wannabe group! However, Death Note wasn't that bad because 1: It wasn't that long and 2: It was kind of original... at least in the beginning.

Naruto: do I even need to justify myself on this? A single battle takes up to 5+ episodes. Boring.

Bleach: I admit, this series started off awesome but became a huge failure. There were good action scenes and at least Kubo tried to build a little character. However, later, you realize all the fights are the same. Ichigo gets owned, learns an attack that is suppose to be uber godly powerful, beats opponent, only to be owned by another opponent proving that the uber godly powerful move Ichigo learned wasn't really that godly to begin with. Plus, everybody's character development stopped a long time ago.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Sep 2, 2008 8:32 AM

Feb 2008
guyklc said:
I didn't like Death Note because it was really repetitive. L dies, and along came another L wannabe group! However, Death Note wasn't that bad because 1: It wasn't that long and 2: It was kind of original... at least in the beginning.

Same for Death Note (even if I liked mello, who never had a big role), it was kind of repetitive...The part when Raito 's asking to Takeda is pretty WTF: in 4 years, she had the time to forget him, no?

Euth4n4sia said:

Ah, besides...
Capri-Sunz said:

Not quite right... This much episodes are made to keep 'Naruto' popularity(gah, writing 'Naruto' and 'popularity' together really pisses me off). Did you know? Thousand and thousands of fans every day are buying crappy stuff from 'Naruto': cloacks, forehead protectors, kunai... Can you imagine, how much Kishimoto earns just having copyright on this 'brand'? And not only him.

Yeah, I imagine :( In convention, you can see 8 on 10 people wearing or buyin' Naruto stuff....Kinda piss me off...
[] IN WATERMELONS WE TRUST (if you don't, just go BURN) []
Nov 24, 2009 10:26 AM

Aug 2009
To be honest with you Death Note was a pretty good anime, the plot was good, tactics were crazy and the ending was alright, but with Naruto an Bleach, Naruto with his ' i wanna be hokage, save Sasuke blah blah blah
Dec 29, 2009 1:30 PM

Dec 2009
first of all , maybe its too much episode that´s why I hate naruto, so all the characters are so piece of shit, specially sasuke(damn fuck emo), sakura(whore), itachi (pervert incestual). bleach is very comic and that´s a goodpoint but so many episodes.
death note, well, it´s not long but I REALLY REALLY HATE KIRA and the fuckin lil´ whore amane misa

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
Dec 29, 2009 1:31 PM

Dec 2009
I HATE THEM ALL!!!!!!

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
Dec 29, 2009 1:36 PM

Dec 2009
aaa, almost forgot, I hate yugioh too. it´s a fuckin capitlsm mercadotechnia (like all others, but this in a reallymassive way),and I Hate it more when yugioh gx came up

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
Jan 21, 2010 8:13 PM
Jan 2010
Death Note was good anime. not to long, good story, well done characters.
I HATE Naruto!!!! (and One Piece)
Jan 21, 2010 8:20 PM
Jan 2010
DEATH TO NARUTO!!!!!!!
Mar 11, 2010 4:02 PM

Jan 2010
Well i hate naruto.I like bleach and death note.Naruto has just gone on for too long.And the fact that a lot of people that claim to be an otaku say "omg naruto,and lucky star are the most amazing anime on the planet.if you don't like these two than you arn't sane."

...what the hell.i like lucky star but COME ON lucky star and naru-fucking-to are definatly not the best anime out there. naruto is at the bottom.PWND!
Apr 9, 2010 8:56 AM

Dec 2009
Let me start off saying, I have tried watching everyone of these animes.
One Piece: I remember watching this with my bro when I was like 7, and getting scared at some points while also laughing my head off at Luffy (I believe that's his name right?) at others. My cousin loves this anime to death, seriously, I think she'd die if it ends.Anyways, from what I saw, the art isn't the best, but I reme,ber seeing some good fights. The only discouraging thing about it is its many episodes, which I just can't keep up with.
Death Note: I saw only 2 episodes. One episode where some ladies house went on fire and the last episode. Both scared the shit of me man. The art was pretty nice, from what I saw the story was interesting to (I remember seeing the later L and thinking "OMG he's so cute!" and whatever), but the only reason I might not watch this because I've already seen the end, and still scary as shit.
Bleach: Me and my bro watched at least up to,if not more, 20 eps of this (not all in the same order, about 6 where chronological). The art was great, the story seemed nice, but when I saw it had like 300 sumthin eps i was totally discouraged.
Naruto: Hate it to the max, it doesn't deserve my review. I tried watching it cuz my friends were like "It's awesome! It's awesome!" But it's not. it's boring, it's random, and the characters are cliche. I have watched 2 eps from the old series and my bro watched a movie, and I watched a NS movie (My friend AGAIN) but its still as crappy as it always has been.

code geass s2 : darker than black : free! es :
haikyuu!! : inaire : kurobas 2 : mikagura : znt
animemanga

Aug 17, 2011 11:05 PM

Jul 2011
The existence of 'Naruto' is very frustrating to live with. I couldn't care less about the franchise itself because it's for a much younger audience, and I imagine it's pretty great for that audience; however, I cannot for the life of me understand why a ninja who wears orange would be appealing to so many older fans. I just know I could never take the word of a reviewer that holds 'Naruto' in high regard.

'Death Note' is a guilty pleasure for me (the anime, anyway -- haven't read the manga). I mean, it's fun to watch, but it's completely ridiculous. Like when Light tricked the dead FBI agent's ex-agent wife into giving him her name... she had to be completely dumbed down in order for her to do so. One of my biggest pet peeves is when people point to 'Death Note' as a prime example of "mature" anime, or, alternately, wonder why 'Death Note' is a shounen instead of seinen. Well, because it's a complete teen ego fantasy designed for a teen audience. Like... I loved MTV's 'Daria' when I was a teenager, but watching episodes as an adult had me wondering why.All that being said... I eventually plan on getting the Black Editions :x
hunnyriderAug 19, 2011 6:29 AM
... and EAT IT !!
Aug 17, 2011 11:14 PM

Oct 2007
Copy pasting what I wrote on an anime forum's thread on what anime I dislike.

Naruto - season 1 was great, right until the time they were searching for the new Hokage I liked the series - it was awesome.
Then it became 80% filler and so many episodes wasted on utterly crap fights with all nonsense talk. It's now 200+ episodes and the anime still doesn't end. Every other anime walking the path of Naruto deserved to be thrown away out of the window.
Sep 24, 2013 1:33 PM
Sep 2013
Besides all of you hating narutard you miss one major factor. They "think" there ninja's to the point that even there stupid fagfans of naruto think it too and all honest truth it breaks the laws of reality because they don't "use" stealth or wear the proper ninja gear to even be called ninja i mean who in there right mind would try and do a mission wearing nothing but a orange sweater...its downright stupid.

Honestly i would call naruto warriors or maybe even just a little bit samuraish but we should never call them ninja's. And in fact them damn narutards have been infecting every online program/game/site with there little obsession even if this little so called "anime" called naruto is a load of horse shit.

As for one piece...it just seems very generic And of course the hero never really dies ether *plot-twist* nar not really tho i have seen far more superior anime out there then ether one piece, naruto, or bleach.
And a good Otaku always broaden his/her's horizon am i right?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Favorite Naruto character?

Tokunaga - Aug 10, 2008

22 by MasterOniKage »»
Sep 24, 2013 5:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.